Page 80 of 130 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384858687888990 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 2592

Thread: Huang Xiao Ming

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    and you wonder why people call you lost
    lol...heck care
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

A cool Xin Shang Hai Tan wallpaper....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by chaule; 06-24-06 at 09:41 PM.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.huangxiaoming.cn/forum/UpImage/200662120295814.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.huangxiaoming.cn/forum/UpImage/2006621202935340.jpg')

Default 2006: My favourite version so far

I have heard so much about the 2006 version before it was released in Singapore - I myself is a big fan of Jin Yong and Condor Hero is my favourite. So was looking out for it in the local DVD shops. Finally got a copy and couldn't stop once I started watching.

My favourite scenes are (1) Jiu Zai Gou - where Yang Guo first brought XLN to see the spot where they could practise Yu Niu Xing Jing. Lovely foliage and my god the water are so blue!! Does anyone know which month did they film this scene? (2) when Yang Guo and XLN met again after 16 years apart.

I must say the casting was very well done. All the actors & actresses fit almost perfectly to the original characters!!! The front part was better - the details and the way the story flow. But the last 5 episodes was a bit rush - could tell that they wanted to end it quickly as they had to keep the whole thing to 41 episodes.

But then, it's still very well done on the whole and I'm really glad to see so many people like it. Huang Xiao Ming is so cute and Liu Yi Fei is really gorgeous!!! This will be my favourite The Return of Condor Hero for a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Xuehui
    I have heard so much about the 2006 version before it was released in Singapore - I myself is a big fan of Jin Yong and Condor Hero is my favourite. So was looking out for it in the local DVD shops. Finally got a copy and couldn't stop once I started watching.

My favourite scenes are (1) Jiu Zai Gou - where Yang Guo first brought XLN to see the spot where they could practise Yu Niu Xing Jing. Lovely foliage and my god the water are so blue!! Does anyone know which month did they film this scene? (2) when Yang Guo and XLN met again after 16 years apart.

I must say the casting was very well done. All the actors & actresses fit almost perfectly to the original characters!!! The front part was better - the details and the way the story flow. But the last 5 episodes was a bit rush - could tell that they wanted to end it quickly as they had to keep the whole thing to 41 episodes.

But then, it's still very well done on the whole and I'm really glad to see so many people like it. Huang Xiao Ming is so cute and Liu Yi Fei is really gorgeous!!! This will be my favourite The Return of Condor Hero for a very long time.
    Hi Xuehui,

welcome to the thread. I am just curious..you actually find that the story flows? many of us found that the serial suffered from a major case of poor editing.
    Have you seen the 83 version before?

is HXM dating someone at the moment? who?
    The problem with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat.
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://66.7.192.165/banners/full_banner2.jpg'), '')

Quote Originally Posted by windstorm
    is HXM dating someone at the moment? who?
    I don't think so..why?

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    I don't think so..why?
    because i want to date him lol

seriously, i have no question to ask during that time so....

or am i giving myself away ha ha ha
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://66.7.192.165/banners/full_banner2.jpg'), '')

Quote Originally Posted by windstorm
    because i want to date him lol

seriously, i have no question to ask during that time so....

or am i giving myself away ha ha ha
    lol what a crackup?

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    lol what a crackup?
    ah, strife.. are you taking me seriously?

i'm not one of the obssessed ones... it's a boring day here today, it's raining
    and i've got a class coming up so i'm just talking nonsense..

see ya later

i read in tis one article tah huang xiao ming is in tis one hongkond movie with zhou xun, ziyi zhang, and others called the banquet. is tis true?
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*:

Quote Originally Posted by sw33t_angel
    i read in tis one article tah huang xiao ming is in tis one hongkond movie with zhou xun, ziyi zhang, and others called the banquet. is tis true?
    Yes, it is true. Heard it's scheduled to be release in theaters end of September. He played a general, older brother of Zhou Xun's character. I also posted some of his photos from the movie somewhere in this thread. You can also come here for some of Jiao Zhu's photos in this movie.
    Last edited by chaule; 06-29-06 at 03:27 PM.

Strawberry, Nefertari, and the rest of Jiao Zhu fans, LiNhi wants to say hi and best wishes to you all. She had been busy with her organic chem. 1 final exam and she will head to org. chem. 2 next week. Let's support and wish her luck with the upcoming class.

Quote Originally Posted by chaule
    Strawberry, Nefertari, and the rest of Jiao Zhu fans, LiNhi wants to say hi and best wishes to you all. She had been busy with her organic chem. 1 final exam and she will head to org. chem. 2 next week. Let's support and wish her luck with the upcoming class.
    Thanks Chaule. Good luck wishing you all the best for your exams Li Nhi.

Jiao Zhu looks so cool here. I like it very much.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://news.beelink.com.cn/20060630/edu_060630_15.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by chaule
    Dear chaule, Strawberry and of course Li Nhi, hiiiiii! I just finished my mid-term a couple days ago.

Good luck to your exams Li Nhi!

Hi to windstorm and Xuehui. I don't really find ROCH as bad as many people thought. Jiaozhu's acting is a bit off at the start, but from episode 6 onwards, he got into his character and portrayed YG very well IMO. It was pretty close to who YG should be, a bit rebellious, arrogant but kind inside.

His chemistry with LYF is not bad as well. I don't really find anything wrong with the editing, but I found the mood of the whole show to be a bit 'yin', or should I say too surreal or sublime. Thought it could be done in a more positive and realisitc way.

I actually like GF, since the actress acted her pretty well. Is that Chen Sha Sha, the same actress who played Princess Pingyang in DHTZ 1? I like her.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefertari
    Dear chaule, Strawberry and of course Li Nhi, hiiiiii! I just finished my mid-term a couple days ago.

Good luck to your exams Li Nhi!

Hi to windstorm and Xuehui. I don't really find ROCH as bad as many people thought. Jiaozhu's acting is a bit off at the start, but from episode 6 onwards, he got into his character and portrayed YG very well IMO. It was pretty close to who YG should be, a bit rebellious, arrogant but kind inside.

His chemistry with LYF is not bad as well. I don't really find anything wrong with the editing, but I found the mood of the whole show to be a bit 'yin', or should I say too surreal or sublime. Thought it could be done in a more positive and realisitc way.

I actually like GF, since the actress acted her pretty well. Is that Chen Sha Sha, the same actress who played Princess Pingyang in DHTZ 1? I like her.
    Hi to you as well!

i guess one more big thing that peeved me off was YG's hairdo, they did n't show enough of him in the earlier one I preferred...his hair was too modern for the most parts in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    Hi to you as well!

i guess one more big thing that peeved me off was YG's hairdo, they did n't show enough of him in the earlier one I preferred...his hair was too modern for the most parts in my opinion.
    You are right about the hairstyle. I guess they're trying to make him modern so the audience won't find him boring to watch. I like XLN and GF's costumes. I like the girl who died for YG in Jue Qing Gu as well.

Hey friends!! Thank you so much, chaule, for sending my best wishes to everyone. Thank you strawberry and Nefertari for your support. I really appreciate it. I wish everyone a Happy 4th of July. Here's an e-card that I would like to send to everyone here in Jiao Zhu's thread!!! Unfortunately, I had classes yesterday (ahhhh) and must study before I go back to class tomorrow. What a fun life, eh?? Well, I hope to talk to all of you soon. Til then!

http://ww.123greetings.com/view/7CM20704103940165

Thanks Li Nhi!! The e-card is fabulous! So happy to see the parade.

Why are you still having classes at this stage? Don't you have a break between exams? Schoolwork must be a killer.