Page 8 of 130 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Huang Xiao Ming

really JY is also captivated by LYF's beauty??...man that sad...no offence...but he should pay more attention on the peoples acting skill
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

I am not sure if JY does think that, so it may or may not be true regarding what he thinks of her looks, since JY has seen many actresses in various roles for his novels. Pretty, ugly, average,etc.. it's not like he has not seen it all.. I think the reporters are just exaggerating that to promote LYF.... I heard that JY thinks IDy is the best(in terms of acting) for XLN. JY does pay attention their acting skills... But with certain roles you have to look right for the role too.
    Last edited by Trinie; 09-28-04 at 11:57 AM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

I just remember seeing an article earlier about JY's dismay at Zhou Xun allegedly being cast as XLN, since he was in full support of LYF. We will just have to see what he thinks of LYF on the whole after the filming is actually over.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    We will just have to see what he thinks of LYF on the whole after the filming is actually over.
    Yeah, but in that case it would have been too late..

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate
    Yeah, but in that case it would have been too late..
    Haha, well, unless something really weird happens, it's already too late at this point anyway.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

lol...chocolate just let liu yi fei screw up the whole serie okay??
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Quote Originally Posted by Rachealyuen
    lol...chocolate just let liu yi fei screw up the whole serie okay??
    Well, there's nothing that I can do now, right? *sigh* oh yeah, I'm on tape 14 of Prince of Han...This serie is good....Huang xiao ming sooo cute...I also lIike the another guy Li Ling...he's so adorable

I'm watching Prince of Han too. Yeah, I agree with you chocolate, HXM looks so cute and not to mention handsome! I like him with his sister's maid, they look so cute together! Somehow I don't like Alyssa's character in here, she's kinda annoying to me.

Banned

Does Huang Xiao Ming have a GF?

I heard that he does, but we just don't know who she is...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

omgg .. is LYF that one girl in semi gods 2003 wit jimmy??
    .. if she iss .. omgggggggggggggggggggggg .. no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    that iss sooo messed up .. i dunt like her one bitt .. she actss sooo bad and weirdddddddddd!!!!!!
    and tooh young .... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    THATZ gonna make meh not watch the series .. but huang xiao ming iss soo cutee .. too badddddd

I am curious who HXM's gf is and looks like...if anyone knows, do share!

yes..love zifu with Liu Che...so cute together ...and yes totally agree that Jia Jing wen's nian nu jiao is so overrated...she is not convincing to be so ravishing that Liu Che will be smitten with her. I thot Shui ling was very beautiful among the chinese actresses in period costumes. And Nian nu jiao is really really irritating.
    I was quite disappointed that Liu Che prefers her to zifu. It so spoilt a perfect love story!

A *bump* and a "yeehaw"....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/huangxiaoming/d/10.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/huangxiaoming/d/12.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/huangxiaoming/d/9.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/huangxiaoming/d/7.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/huangxiaoming/d/1.jpg')
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Thks for sharing...lady zhuge

Ahhh!! ..... HXM looks so handsome in those pics .... thanks Lady Zhuge

And a yeehaw back to you.

Out of curiosity, where do you find these delectable pictures? And how? And when can I stop learning the Chinese words for "non metallic chemical compound" and start learning the ones for, proverbially,"hunka hunka burning love"?

I just find them online at various sites. For instance, those pics above (and the first two I'm about to post below (one of which is having problems showing up)) are from ent.tom.com. The last two are from sina.com.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/dahantianzi2/d/15.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/tangbohu/d/8.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2004-02-18/2004-02-18_671_5.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2004-02-18/2004-02-18_671_6.jpg')
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Talking Long Piao

So anything I might have said about HXM's looks in Long Piao, I take back. Utterly, absolutely, categorically.

Why? Because I actually caught an episode tonight and was then then for most of it. He is just so incredibly good looking that it scares me at times. As well, he's got an interesting character this time around - rich "gong zhi ge" whose family loses everything and is now on the lam. I think these events have turned him a bit bitter and sarcastic, which makes for more compelling scenes. Anyways, have I mentioned how amazing he looks yet?

Where I left off, I think he was going to get into opium smuggling. In the ending credits, there are shots of him dressing up in a waistcaot and tophat. Since this is, without a doubt, his show, he gets as much screen time as even the most rabid fan can hope for.

In any case, I am definitely hooked for tomorrow night at 7:45 and will report back accordingly.

Well AC,

I am so curious now....what is this long piao's storyline? btw..do you know a guy actually told me HXM looks better than LYF in ROCH and he's definitely straight...boy..I was impressed for a moment..by that comment.

AC,

It seems there are a bumper harvest of shows over shanghai to keep you excited!
    I hope the shows do not clash for you.....are u catching everything?