Page 9 of 130 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Huang Xiao Ming

yep..do keep us posted!

hm I was in Tokyo, Japan last week and I could see DHTZ II in the CCTV with Japanese subtitle! Maybe HXM will become well known in Japan ... with his look, I don't think there is any problem.
    "Most men are of naught more use in their lives but as machines for turning food into shit."

-- Miles Vorkosigan quoting his grandfather (Lois McMaster Bujold, "Memory")

his looks..prob not a prob but liu che the character in part 2 DHTZ..that could be a problem....anyway...hope that he will have more fans....that's always a good thing.

I am watching huan zhu ge ge 3 these few days. it was mentioned earlier that the casts including HXM sang for the 2nd opening theme...I am wondering ...is HXM's voice the 3rd guy singing by himself from the very starting of the song? The first was definitely Leo Ku's voice, the second guy sounded like Zhou Jie...
    Last edited by strawberry; 11-21-04 at 07:52 AM.

if that is indeed HXM's voice, I think it is. he does not sound too bad. A very youthful and boyish voice befitting of him.

Last night I was browsing around after my daily dose of Wu Yan Nu, and what should I see, but an interview with our dear Mr. Huang regarding "Long Piao". It was interesting in that they brought out the girl who plays his main love interest, as well as the one who plays his brother's wife/his wife. Apparently, HXM gets around quite a bit in Long Piao. Unfortunately, he looked a bit sick and was coughing throughout the entire interview.

Also, he seemed to have a slight Oedipal thing going on. When asked repeatedly what his perfect girl was like, he said she would be like his mom.

Finally, I find it hilarious when actors sit around talking about the interactions between their characters. The girl who plays his brother's wife/his wife was very careful in speaking only about what her character was feeling and doing and like. So when she finishes, they ask HXM what his character thought of hers. His response: "Oh yeah, I think (I forgot his character name) does develop some romantic love for her as they live together as man and wife. I think it all started after she had my child."

great to hear new updates/news...is the female lead pretty? btw, how does HXM's talking voice sound? his singing voice suggests that its not too bad..what do you think?

Thanks for the news you guys! I am glad to know more about Xiao Ming.

TO Strawberry,
    Yea, I think Xiao Ming has a nice voice. I wonder why they always dubb him in series. The order of the voices in the group are as follows, first is Leo, then Huang Yi, Zhou Jie, Ma Yi Li, Xiao Ming and then Liu Tao. THey tell you who is singing which line in the booklet(if you have the soundtrack that is). I always imagine his voice sounding like the one in Tang Bo Ju though. His real voice seems deeper then that.... I got your private messages and will reply later on. Sorry for the delay since school is killing me lately.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

hi trinne,

no plb...reply only when u are freed up

I definitely like the tang bo hu voice...as well as the DHTZ'1 voice they did for him.
    maybe, bo hu's voice came across as more approachable and adorable, that's why we have the strongest impression of it and like it!

his real voice in comparison sounds lighter and more boyish. at least that is what I can make out from the singing voice...

they have a soundtrack on this? I only know they have a picture book on HZGG3 ..seen it before.
    Last edited by strawberry; 11-22-04 at 07:30 PM.

For some reason HXM reminds me a little bit of Kwong Wa.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

We will be able to listen to his real voice in "Nv Cai Nan Mao"/Talented Girl, handsome Guy.

I think I read it somewhere (sometime ago) that he will also sing the theme song, but this bit of info is not confirm.
    "Most men are of naught more use in their lives but as machines for turning food into shit."

-- Miles Vorkosigan quoting his grandfather (Lois McMaster Bujold, "Memory")

I can see the resemblance when you mentioned it last time..but I would think Jiang Hua is more manly (perhaps its because he's older) while HXM is more boyish-looking. now though, I do not see them looking like each other anymore. Each is distinct in their looks.

Though HXM's mainly childish and childlike in DHTZ 1, there are scenes when he transforms from a 'boy' to a man, esp when he's looking arrogant and using his wits to outdo his grandma (empress dowager) in DHTZ1.

That modern serial of his would not be out so soon, I guess.
    Last edited by strawberry; 11-23-04 at 01:34 AM.

Hi strawberry! Thanks for understanding! School is so painful these days. Anyway, yea there is a soundtrack for HZGG 3. You can get it at Yesasia.com. It has a booklet with pictures and the lyrics too. It tells you who sings which line in the group song which is track#4 on the soundtrack. I thought Xiao Ming's voice sounded kind of deep or was it me? It definately isn't quite as squeaky as the voices that they use to dubb him. Gosh, I wish they would use his real voice instead..... I really want to hear it.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

We will be chatting more vs private mail right?

anyway..check ur pm...

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    I can see the resemblance when you mentioned it last time..but I would think Jiang Hua is more manly (perhaps its because he's older) while HXM is more boyish-looking. now though, I do not see them looking like each other anymore. Each is distinct in their looks.

Though HXM's mainly childish and childlike in DHTZ 1, there are scenes when he transforms from a 'boy' to a man, esp when he's looking arrogant and using his wits to outdo his grandma (empress dowager) in DHTZ1.

That modern serial of his would not be out so soon, I guess.
    Haha Did I mention that before? Heh...I guess I am not really following this thread too obsessively then. If you look at their cheekbones and eye structure...theres still this hint of resemlance between the two actors. If the two of them starred in a series as brothers, I'd believe them to be brothers. Or perhaps, in life if it is said that they're related somehow, distant cousin or something I'd believe it...just because somehow they remind me of each other.

BTW, HXM does look cuter than Louis Koo.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Wink

Hi Suet Seung,

I remember someone posted that comment before and it seemed to be you...sorry about it if I make a mistake..yes..they can pass off as brothers

About louis, there's all this comparison about Louis Koo, HXM and Andy Lau..about who's better-looking since they had portrayed or is portraying Yang Guo. I can't said who is the best looking exactly but it could be HXM. I know Andy Lau's supposed to be good-looking and he is conventionally but I do not feel much for him

SS,

I mentioned once that HXM reminded me of Jude Law...but after awhile, I again saw them as distinct individuals in terms of looks.

Default Hi,

Hello,

I'm new here. So let me introduce myself a little bit. I've been HXM's fan for quite some time now. Actually since I saw his Da Han Tian Zi I broadcasted on TV last year March. After that I went online and search for his infomation and found a Taiwan Yahoo Club called HXM Ying You Hui and became a member therefore became a Jiao You of his so call Ming Jiao. Because I can't write Chinese so I just came there to read his news and stuff. I rarely post messages, only a few in English. Up till now, I have seen quite a few of his series: Da Han I & II (own the DVD sets too), Pai An Jing Qi, Long Zhu Feng Bao, Huan Zhu III, Feng Liu Shao Nian Tang Buo Hu, Hua Ni Mei Mei (watched online), and movie Ming Liang De Xin (own the VCD, which I also treasure alot for that's the only one that has his own voice), own the sound track of Huan Zhu III (because of the song he participated in).

So, I'm quite happy to find this English forum dedicated to Jiao Zhu. As I understand, many of the member here are Chinese. Am I right? Do you guys read and write Chinese? If you do, then do you guys know about Jiao Zhu's new official website officially opened on Oct, 18th. It has both Simplified and Traditional Chinese. If you guys have time and interested, go ahead and pay it a visit, and register too.

The address is: http://www.huangxiaoming.com , or, http://www.huangxiaoming.cn

The website has alot of his news, pictures, his messages, and his fans' essays on his past and present roles (has alot of great insights and suggestions about his acting skills).

That's all for now. I'll continue to return here and discuss with you guys about his pass and future works.

Best regards,
    Chau Le.

Don't know if you noticed it but Tang Buo Hu's and DHTZ I's voice is of the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    hi trinne,

no plb...reply only when u are freed up

I definitely like the tang bo hu voice...as well as the DHTZ'1 voice they did for him.
    maybe, bo hu's voice came across as more approachable and adorable, that's why we have the strongest impression of it and like it!

his real voice in comparison sounds lighter and more boyish. at least that is what I can make out from the singing voice...

they have a soundtrack on this? I only know they have a picture book on HZGG3 ..seen it before.

Chaule,

thks for so much update! cool! will check them out...by the way..is ur on-line name a chinese name pronounced as Chau Le or I should read it in a English way??

I did not realize that the voice for DHTZ1 and Tang bo hu was the same....now that u mention it, it seems so

the voice in DHTZ2 should be different from the one in part 1 right?

u have mentioned quite a few shows even the movie that I have never watched before? some serials u mentioned I do not even know they exist...ha..ha

well, what was the storyline of his movie? Was HXM good in it?

Best Regards