Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Benny Chan II

Hey you guys!!!

Lol, Greenie!! you should go watch more of Benny's series then!!! But I guess you aren't changing the subject too much, it does give something to talk about

Well I watch any series I get my hands on. I enjoy watching sereis produced by different companys and all. Its just that since I have seen Benny in his debut series he was with TVB and now he is filming more and more in Taiwanese Productions so I'm not sure to it.

Yup, do hope for Benny and annie to pair up again or just Benny with anyone who is compaitable with him

I agree. Sorta don't like how the TVB awards went out. I felt that Jessica didn't get a really fair shot at the top actress award and Maggie got a rather higher chance and all. However I was rooting for Kenix at highest
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That抯 why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    I agree. Sorta don't like how the TVB awards went out. I felt that Jessica didn't get a really fair shot at the top actress award and Maggie got a rather higher chance and all. However I was rooting for Kenix at highest
    TVB's award or anything in gernal aren't fair all the time. They give it to whoever is popular or so. You can tell by who they are promoting such as Sonia, Charmine and that other girl who I forgot her name.

Btw how long has Sonia been taking acting class?

hmm iono if i really like benny in modern series.. he looks different.. mebbe its b/c i usually see him w. long hair and stuff so i'm not too used to seeing him in spikes!!

Gosh, Benny's forum is getting quiet again, it was all the way at the bottom almost to the second page of the actors section.

Yeah, so it seems like the award are based on popularity and promotion by TVB not on true acting skills and achievement. It's not really much of an honor then to win the awards, kind of loses the meaning of the word "award." So whomever gets promoted by TVB would probably have a better chance of winning, huh?

Hi Bich Nga, I agree I don't really like Benny in modern series either. He does look really different. He looks more handsome and intelligent in ancient series.

I guess it's up to me to bring back the Benny thread up again, but it's up to all of you to KEEP it up! But it's not our fault...since there's practically nothing to say on Benny anymore. We've gone all over him already.

Like TVB is fair on anything, let alone awards, period!

Anyway, I don't know how long Sonjia has taken acting class, probably not that long, she needs more practice...although I thought one would be better after acting for so long...
    Today is the tommorow you worried about yesterday.
    Check out my site: greeniceflower.net

Hi greeniceflower!!! I haven't seen you for awhile.

Not only does Sonija needs more practice but also more lessons. That's what I thought too, that you would improve after so many series. She gets so many opportunities but she still the same.

Yup, it's hard to keep up this forum when there's nothing to talk about. I wouldn't be suprised if no one post anything after mine.

Hehehe, are you referring to Shirley Yeung, Buffy sis? I don't mind her as much since I have hardly seen her in any series. Charmiane and Sonjia is another story. Seriously.....

I dont' mind Benny in modern series at all. Its a nice change to see him from the long hair. Anyways he does still look extremely cute in modern series!!! Espically when he plays a cop Love guys with guns!!! Well good guys (most perferably)

Come on everyone, we must think of something about Benny to talk about. Mustn't let thread die down!!! Well what do you think about his latest series thats filming. The Six Finger Demon of Lute? Sounds nice!!! I'm looking forward!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That抯 why we call it,
    The Present.

I think he looks cute in God Of Honour... i like his character, he acts real gd and i think he has a talent for making pple laugh
    I Love Louis Koo!!!

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

Do you guys have any comments on that new serie Benny was in with Charmaine? Is it worth watching?thanx
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

Wow, Benny thread already on the second page, must boost it up

I havent seen the series, Emperor Can Long goes South, with Charmaine, but I heard it wasn't that great. However my cousin enjoyed it a lot so I guess it all depends on the person. Why not rent the first few tapes adn then continue if you like? Hehe, can give me some comment too afterwards if you do
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That抯 why we call it,
    The Present.

what is his new seire called?

Originally posted by lilazinprincess
    Do you guys have any comments on that new serie Benny was in with Charmaine? Is it worth watching?thanx
    I wouldn't recommend that series. I found it really boring and pointless. Also Benny and Charmaine hardly had any screentime. The series was mostly centered on the people that followed Benny around.

But like goddess' said it depends, some people enjoyed the series and some didn't. You can rent a few tapes and give it a try.

Can anybody translate?

一改搞笑逗趣形象 陳浩民劍出絖南裝酷 (5 Dec 2003)

一改搞笑逗趣形象
    陳浩民劍出絖南裝酷

●陳浩民在新戲「劍出絖南」中耍酷。

過去搞笑逗趣的陳浩民不見啦!在新戲「劍出絖南」中陳 浩民從頭到尾耍酷,是他從影來首部不需耍寶的古裝劇。

在「天龍八部」、「乾隆下絖南」、「_渴窒蛎魈臁沟葎 ,都可以看到陳浩民輕骭、詼諧的演出方式,但在新戲「 劍出絖南」中,卻要_I造不一樣的陳浩民,要他在_I幕上 耍酷、扮冷漠。

這次的轉「性」,帶給他很大壓力,定裝時特別去找導演 溝通,不料,他話還沒有說完,導演就說:「你不必問了,你只要詮釋不一樣的 陳浩民就行,最好臉上再畫道疤,反正大家都知道你很帥 。」

對新角色擔心不已的陳浩民,訽本還猶豫不已,經紀人林 志遠就鼓勵他說:「這個導演的確挺嚴格的,但你要更努 力。」

所以只要是空檔,他就猛啃劇本,這次他將飾演劫富濟貧 的大俠,但個性冷酷無情,劇中造型多變,不但要黏上鬍 子,還會扮成太監。

陳浩民過去主演的「六指琴魔」、「劍出絖南」都在無錫 拍攝,所以他已在無錫待了六個月,讓他非常想念香港, 一直想向劇組告假回家,一旁的人則取笑他說:「你是想 回香港會女友佘詩曼吧?」

長住無錫,陳浩民最大娛樂就是遍嚐美食,加上他主演的 「天龍八部」正在無錫播出,所到之處都吸引不少影迷圍 觀,就連吃飯、按摩都有特惠優待。

got from bennychanho.com
    Currently watching:
    VOH2 (I love it!)
    Army Reaction
    Seed Of Hope
    Point of no return

Thumbs down

I like benny chan in the movie " gods of honour" and the movie
    "reaching out".
    the movie "network love story" was very boring with him. he
    don't play so very much.

Hey there everyone!!!!!

Gosh, the Benny thread has gotten sooooooooo quiet and unactive!! I've gotta try to visit more often now. Anyways I haven't really heard anything new on Benny.

Can't translate that, how I wish I could read and understand Chinese now!!!!!!!

Just in case; Reaching Out, Gods of Honour, and Network Love Story are all series. Anyways I've seen them all and my favorite would be GOH!!! Lol, can tell from my name right?

Anyways the most recent series I've seen of Benny's would be Dark Tales 2. I saw the preview for it in another seires and it looked good so I rented it. Finished a while ago and I love Benny!!!! before I thougth it was just one continuous story, but it wasn't. Hehe, happy to see that Benny got to be in two of the stories and as mains too!!!!

I really liked the first one better though since I've always wanted to have Benny actually pair with Joyce. They were really cute togehter in JTTW2, but too bad they didn't get togehter. Was soooo happy that they did in here, good ending. The second story with Rain was somewaht touching, but I actually also wanted for him and Joyce to end up togehter there too!!! Lol, you can't imagine how excited I was to see that they paired togehter in both the series!!!!Eh, don't like his ending though. Lol, why become a monk?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That抯 why we call it,
    The Present.

I just saw Benny in the first episode of Gods of Honor. He looks so funny with his hair in buns.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hey Lady Zhuge!!!!

Glad to see you in here, hehe. Do come in more to show support to the great Benny Chan!!! So is this your first time seeing Gods of Honour? Do hope you like it since I did a lot. Same here, when I first started watching the series, I found Benny really funny with pig tails and buns, but I found him cute with it later on
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That抯 why we call it,
    The Present.

Hey Goddess! I think I was here towards the beginning of this thread and the end of the last Benny Chan thread after watching A Network Love Story...

But anyway, yeah, this is my first time watching Gods of Honor. I only saw the first episode, though. I'm just watching so many things right now that I don't know when I'll be able to download any more episodes of it. Does Benny have the pigtails throughout the entire series?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hey there Lady Zhuge!!!

Hehe, its been sooooo long since I've been to this thread that I can't even remember who's been in and who hasn't!!!! Lol

Oh, first time experience huh? Lol, reminds me of when I first saw it!! Anyways when you get the time do finish it up!!!! Hehehe, then we can talk since this is like my most favorite series with Benny!! Lol, actually I like all of Benny's seires

Nope, not throughout, but a large majority of the time. When he becomes general of an army his hair is pulled back into a pig tail. Well half his hair is up and half is still down. Its sorta funny since his hair is a little puffy and at times makes it look like he has horns!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That抯 why we call it,
    The Present.

Hi all!!! Wow, I haven't posted in this thread for a while. We should try to keep this thread going, it's been so quiet, I don't want it to die out.

I watched Dark Tales 2 a long time ago. How did you like the series overall goddessofhonour? I think I liked the first Dark Tales better. Benny was really cute in this series. Both stories that Benny was in was pretty touching, I probably only enjoyed those two stories out all the stories. Who's Joyce? When I first saw the series I was hoping that they would pair Noel Leung with Benny but they didn't, they weren't even in a story together. I was so disappointed.

Yeah, I agree Lady Zhuge, I thought he looked funny with the two buns too when I watched GOH . And the outfit he wore was funny too.