Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829

Thread: Benny Chan II

liked his character in gods of honour. one of my fave. more so in the warrior costume. he's one of my fave actor . he was also good in vigilante force. another fave of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa108 View Post
    liked his character in gods of honour. one of my fave. more so in the warrior costume. he's one of my fave actor . he was also good in vigilante force. another fave of mine.
    me too, that series is quite good. and i liked its customes tho.

Hey! Check out Benny Chan Network at http://www.benny-chan.co.cc - an english fansite for Benny. Hope you guys will support the site. This thread used to be so active .. what happened to everyone?

Where has everyone gone? The thread is so quiet. I miss Benny in his TVB series so much.

Hey presto! Glad to comeby a thread on Benny Chan. Is he not in TVB anymore? i like his role best in Gods of Honour! There was a time when I watched that series again and again, that part with Ne Zha's mother seeking help to get him back to life was really very touching. Yin Shi-niang's death was very heartwrenching
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Finally someone is here. I don't think Benny has a contract with TVB anymore but he occasionally films series for TVB. I think he is focusing on the Mainland market instead. I loved Gods of Honour too, it's my all time favourite series. Love the relationship between the mother and son.

What has Benny been up to these days? What has been his recent dramas? It's been a while since I've heard anything about him. I wonder if he has been in any good dramas lately. Has he filmed any TVB dramas this year?

It said on wikipedia that Benny married a Vietnamese girl named Jenny Chung in 2009. Is this true?? Can anyone confirm the news? If he did, congrats to him and I hope that he is happy and will continue to act.I really miss seeing him...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    It said on wikipedia that Benny married a Vietnamese girl named Jenny Chung in 2009. Is this true?? Can anyone confirm the news? If he did, congrats to him and I hope that he is happy and will continue to act.I really miss seeing him...
    No, it's not true. Wikipedia is not always a reliable source, especially when a statement has no reference attached. Any nitwit can edit it at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    No, it's not true. Wikipedia is not always a reliable source, especially when a statement has no reference attached. Any nitwit can edit it at any time.
    Thanks for the confirmation. No wonder a lot of the info on wikipedia sounds so untrue... Gosh, and I just told my mom that too. She is going to yell at me for giving her false news....

I just checked wikipedia and that statement is now gone. I guess they realized that it was false information so they deleted it....
    Last edited by Trinie; 01-11-10 at 12:49 AM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Hi all!! Was wondering if anyone knew when Benny's new series would be released or if it has already? Last I heard he had filmed an ancient drama with Theresa Lee which I would love to see! Think they are both great artists and though there seems to be lack of chemistry from pics, hopefully storyline will be good.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour View Post
    Hi all!! Was wondering if anyone knew when Benny's new series would be released or if it has already? Last I heard he had filmed an ancient drama with Theresa Lee which I would love to see! Think they are both great artists and though there seems to be lack of chemistry from pics, hopefully storyline will be good.
    Hi goddess! Long time no talk. You must be referring to Bao San Gu Wai Zhuan (包三姑外传). It's already out (not in Vietnamese, though).

Hi there Lady Zhuge!! Yes, it has been super long! How have you been? Hehe, its so great to see you in Benny's thread!!! Thanks for the link, that is the serie I'm referring to. Have you watched it yet? Hehe, I didnt know Yu Bo was in there as well, now very curious!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour View Post
    Hi there Lady Zhuge!! Yes, it has been super long! How have you been? Hehe, its so great to see you in Benny's thread!!! Thanks for the link, that is the serie I'm referring to. Have you watched it yet? Hehe, I didnt know Yu Bo was in there as well, now very curious!
    Haha, I only came in here 'cause I saw your post and was wondering where the heck you've been all this time! Silly ancient comedies aren't really my thing, so I don't think I'm going to watch it. The only thing about it that piques my interest is the mystery element. If you get a chance to see it, let me know what you think.

Hehe, its so nice that you still remember me!! Just busy the past few years with school and all. But glad to be back and that older members like you are still so active here!!!

I love Benny so would watch any serie that he is in. Def will let you know how this serie goes when/if it gets release. I'm also curious about his other series such as the Chocolate Lovers or something that he had filmed awhile ago with Ron Ng. Think their cooperation would be interesting to watch!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.