Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Leila Tong

I just saw the themevideo for Twin of Brothers and it looks really good!!!! Very eager for it more then ever now Leila doesn't look that great on the poster, but in the themevideo she looks quite cute!!! Espically with those scenes with her and Ron. They look quite like a compatiable couple. I do hope they get paired togehter
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I'm glad there's a finally a thread for her, she's really a cute actress. I loved her performance in Legend of Love and Squared Pegs. Believe it or not I have over 100s pics of Leila in Legend of Love, if anyone is interested I've be more than happy to share ^_^.

Hey there SuWei Glad to see another Leila fan in here!!! hehe, you must have really liked her in Legend of Love huh? 100 pictures!!! Yes, please do share with us when you have the time!!! I'll be looking forward to those pics. I liked Leila's costume a lot in Legend of Love

Isn't this a cute picture of Ron and Leila? I think they look very cute and Leila espically though!!! Really think she is cute wiht long hair, hehe.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/pearl2007/RonLeila.bmp')

Gosh, been browsing around for pictures on Twin of Brothers and I really find Ron and Leila cute!!! Very very very cute togehter!!! Their characters in the serie sound interesting and their love story sounds very interesting yet tragic and heartbreaking!!! Can't wait to see them!!!
    Last edited by goddessofhonour; 06-29-04 at 10:12 PM.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Gotta revive this thread!!! Where is everyone? Anyways I just finished watching ICAC2004 and Leila was in there!!! She was a guest star in the last case.

I really liked her in there, very cute looking. Also the actor paired with her is very cute. They made a nice couple and it was fun to watch them. I was really sad at the end though since their relationship sorta came to a crash...

Very very sad. Since he had a part in the case and was going to be arrested soon. He finally told her out the truth.....ekk, not at the best time though. It was during their wedding photo takes. Poor Leila!!! After hearing htat she slapped him and ran away still in her wedding dress. Poor guy though....very devastated!!!

This was my favorite case, hehe. Since I really liked Leila and the guy!! I wanted an ending for them
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

aww havent seen that yet i hope i do soon!

does anyone know is twin of brothers the only series with Leila coming out?
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

Leila was very good and cute in ICAC2004, but overall the serie isnt' that fantastic. Its more of a serie to pass the time by so don't put too high hopes up

Hmmm....Leila is also going to be in Ten of Brothers with Kenix Kwok, Frankie Lam, Jack Wu, Ellesmere Choi, Nancy Wu, and etc. However that is still filming. Then there is Wandering Hero Medics too, but that is filming too. Lol, so many filming, but I think WHM is almost done
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Leila is one gorgeous girl! She has only appeared in 2 episodes for Twin of Brothers, but I'm sure she'll appear in more later on. Ron and Leila look really good together! They're rumored to be dating outside of TVB, but you know, rumors are rumors...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://rarename.net/~ring/leila/tvseries/tvs04_13e.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://rarename.net/~ring/leila/tvseries/tvs04_13f.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://rarename.net/~ring/leila/tvseries/tvs04_13g.jpg')

Above are pics from Twin of Brothers... very lovely indeed.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://rarename.net/~ring/leila/magazine/east_bl1b.jpg')

From a magazine... ^^
    You seem so out of context in this gaudy apartment complex...
    A stranger with your doorkey explaining that I am just visiting
    And I am finally seeing why I was the one worth leaving...

Coolies, I'm gonna rent this now.

Thanks maymoo for those pics!!! I really like them, very cute looking. Hehe, Leila looks very very cute in there. Even better with Ron!!! They do match very nicely. I can not wait to see TOB!!!

Hmmm...I've never heard of those rumors!! Wonder though, then again it is rumors. Hehe, was watching the K100 for TOB and there was this cute little video of Ron and Leila while filming. Very cute since they were like teasing each other, or at least Ron was doing it to Leila, hehe.

Is that Ron with her in the magazine? They look cute!!! Do you know what that mag is all about? Anyways thanks for posting all the pics!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Thanks maymoo for those pics!!! I really like them, very cute looking. Hehe, Leila looks very very cute in there. Even better with Ron!!! They do match very nicely. I can not wait to see TOB!!!

Hmmm...I've never heard of those rumors!! Wonder though, then again it is rumors. Hehe, was watching the K100 for TOB and there was this cute little video of Ron and Leila while filming. Very cute since they were like teasing each other, or at least Ron was doing it to Leila, hehe.

Is that Ron with her in the magazine? They look cute!!! Do you know what that mag is all about? Anyways thanks for posting all the pics!!!
    You're welcome! I love hunting for pics of them!

WHAT VIDEO? OMG I NEED TO SEE IT! *runs around going crazy* FIND IT FIND IT!

Yes that's Ron in the magazine. It's an advertisement for diamonds...the content roughly says that diamonds are the perfect gift for a girl for Valentines Day, and then below there's some interview about their dream guys and stuff... ^^

Hey there again maymoo!!!

Hehe, diffinately go hunting for more Ron and Leila pics!!! They are so cute looking together!!

Thanks again for the fanfic suggestions I've begun reading Through the Hands of Fate and its pretty interesting so far. The casting is so cute!! hehehe ^_^

Lol, I would love diamonds!!! Hehe, they are the "perfect" gift if the "perfect" guy gives them to you. Ron of course

Oh here is the link to see that video

http://www.geocities.com/bit_luen/

Once you click the enter button then another smaller window pops up ^_^ Once the page downloads go into Downloads and then into TOB @ K100. That video should be on the 2nd page and if you put your cursor over it, its called "Picking On." Its basically the first pic in the third row. Only one that can be downloaded in the third one. Hehe, its very very short, but cute looking!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hey there again maymoo!!!

Hehe, diffinately go hunting for more Ron and Leila pics!!! They are so cute looking together!!

Thanks again for the fanfic suggestions I've begun reading Through the Hands of Fate and its pretty interesting so far. The casting is so cute!! hehehe ^_^

Lol, I would love diamonds!!! Hehe, they are the "perfect" gift if the "perfect" guy gives them to you. Ron of course

Oh here is the link to see that video

http://www.geocities.com/bit_luen/

Once you click the enter button then another smaller window pops up ^_^ Once the page downloads go into Downloads and then into TOB @ K100. That video should be on the 2nd page and if you put your cursor over it, its called "Picking On." Its basically the first pic in the third row. Only one that can be downloaded in the third one. Hehe, its very very short, but cute looking!!
    AAHH I LOVE YOU GODDESS YOU'RE THE BEST. I must go and see the video now HEHEHE i'm gonna watch it over and over and over like I always do when I see something I like.

Lol, no problem maymoo Just want that clip to be longer though!!!! All the clips are under 30 secs But they are cute to watch, hehe. Some of the clips that weren't available, I wanted to see!!! Such as the "rumors" one with Ron, Leila, and Nancy in the pic, hehe.

Okay, just finished reading all three of those fanfics you suggested me and they are all great!! Each so different in story yet has the same "path." To pair Ron and Leila, hehehe. I wish there was more chapters or it is finished already!!! Lol, I'm so impatient.

I don't have a favorite out of the three. They each have a different essence. The one I'm most hooked on though is My Type of Girl, hehe. I just like the sound of Ron's character!! Chasing the Bullet is very interesting sounding and I like the picture of Ron and Leila in that kind of "occupation." hehehe ^_^
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Talking

I need more Ron and Leila! I need more TVB NOWWWWW! Aargghh xD I wonder what other episodes Leila will be in for ToB...

Leila looks so very cute in TOB!!! I really like her costume!!! She looks nice in white and her hairstyle makes her look even cuter. I don't like how her bun is higher up though, but its still okay.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Talking

Leila's gorgeous in ToB. Need more LEILA AND RON! *SCREAMS*

Talking

Only three more days till Thursday @_@ MORE TOB YAYAYAYA

Here is a picture of Ron and Leila at the promotion for TOB!!!! I'll post the news on it in Ron's thread since its mostly on him. There was only mention of Leila's name. Hehe, they are cute in here, just need to be more close!!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.takungpao.com/news/images/20040802-ul-22.jpg')
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Here is a picture of Ron and Leila at the promotion for TOB!!!! I'll post the news on it in Ron's thread since its mostly on him. There was only mention of Leila's name. Hehe, they are cute in here, just need to be more close!!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.takungpao.com/news/images/20040802-ul-22.jpg')
    I think Ron's a bit shy about getting close to Leila...you can feel the tension! lol

Lol, you'ld think they would be close friends by now after filming and doing those advertaisments that he would stand closer eh? Hehe, but I can see why he doesn't. Since rumors still flying and all again.

Anyways Leila looks so cute in there!!! Very happy with that big smile on, hehe. Ron just looks so blah, lol. He needs to smile as well!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.