Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1355

Thread: Leila Tong

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    ermmmmm..no,not really.Tavia and Leila are better

about Kenix, I believed she did leave TVB or her she didn't renew her contract. I am not too sure

I think ada might have begin to leave as well
    charmaine won best actress for a reason (tvb never rig awards, remember the fan votes!)

and kenix, yea she didnt renew her contract and neither did jessica hsuan. but im sure ada will resign since there was a big rumor of atv trying to sign her but she told it off by saying she will resign with tvb
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

about Kenix, I believed she did leave TVB or her she didn't renew her contract. I am not too sure

I think ada might have begin to leave as well
    I know Ada has jumped ship to ATV but she has to finish "Gem of Life" first which is currently filming. About Kenix, i do remember reading something about her wanting to leave but i didnt know she already left. Guess that year with the Liza Wang competition really pissed her off.

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    charmaine won best actress for a reason (tvb never rig awards, remember the fan votes!)
    Haha, fan votes=popularity, not actual acting skills. If not, LYF would win best actress for every single award in China now. I thought Charmaine winning favourite actress last year was justified since she's very populary in HK, but best actress? That im not sure and am in no position to comment either since i never watched the serials she was nominated for.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 11-20-07 at 02:48 AM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post
    I know Ada has jumped ship to ATV but she has to finish "Gem of Life" first which is currently filming. About Kenix, i do remember reading something about her wanting to leave but i didnt know she already left. Guess that year with the Liza Wang competition really pissed her off.
    i thought ada said she will resign with tvb

Michelle Ye left TVB because ATV paid more, had a more flexbile schedule for her, and she didn't get lead roles.

Kenix left because she was pissed that liza one that year.

Ada. not sure if she is resigning. I swear, every time an older TVB actress is asked to resign, he or she would be more hesitant now

Gigi is not taking any filimg from TVB

and Charmaine sucks up to the producers
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Michelle Ye left TVB because ATV paid more, had a more flexbile schedule for her, and she didn't get lead roles.

Ada. not sure if she is resigning. I swear, every time an older TVB actress is asked to resign, he or she would be more hesitant now

i know u guys dont like charmaine..but she had worked hard..whether u think she can act or not,, she didn't just wake up every morning and have money pouring.. she works hard for what she gets..

at least charmaine won best actress award

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007 View Post
    i know u guys dont like charmaine..but she had worked hard..whether u think she can act or not,, she didn't just wake up every morning and have money pouring.. she works hard for what she gets..
    I don't deny that works but the way she achieved it. Don't tell me that no other actress TVB works as hard as Charmaine and yet they get either crap roles, 2nd lead, cold storage

DOn't remind me how when she first acted, she was indeed very horrible. In fact, she happened to butcher every Jin Yong characters to the point that maybe it became one of the reasons why Jin Yong disallow TVB to do anymore adaptions of his novels. I remember trying to watch series that DIDN'T have her because she pretty much took every lead role. The year that she won the award for best actress, i remember watching the series, and she wasn't that good in it. Her role wasn't a very hard role compared to Sheren's and Ada's. I just found her winning was very rigged

Btw, ever since she won the award,she had become pretty full of it. I believe earlier this month, she said that she WILL win the awards

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    at least charmaine won best actress award

Rigged. even if she won, how her movie immediately became one of the biggest flop proved that her fans weren't that many to support her.
    Last edited by Sugar; 11-21-07 at 12:37 PM.

nothing is fair in the business world.. esp in the entertainment world. it's all about the luck of time, dedication, talent ..etc. it makes me mad everytime everyone keep saying that some actress sucks up to TVB or slept with the producers to get the lead roles.. You have no solid prove of what you're saying and it's just merely stated because of your hatred for her... she's not the only promoted actress out there. I remember Myolie started with minor roles now she's like everywhere.

It's the case with Leila. She's been with TVB forever and she never had a lead role. While newbies like Linda and Kate just jumps into a lead role.
    So please dont go stating that TVB treats Charmaine better than everyone else.

While she deserves the award or not, i couldn't care less. Most of the time i dont even feel awards are fair anyhow. That's up to TVB to decide. Charmaine is not the best actress out there but i enjoy her presence.

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007 View Post
    nothing is fair in the business world.. esp in the entertainment world. it's all about the luck of time, dedication, talent ..etc. it makes me mad everytime everyone keep saying that some actress sucks up to TVB or slept with the producers to get the lead roles.. You have no solid prove of what you're saying and it's just merely stated because of your hatred for her... she's not the only promoted actress out there. I remember Myolie started with minor roles now she's like everywhere.

it is not hatred , it is merely annoyance and skepticism that she brings along and I had never said she slept with any producers. ( btw, we don't have solid video proof, but come on, in the entertainment world, it is connection that overules talent. I wouldn't doubt that MANY actresses out there slept for her roles. Kind of like one of the actresses who exposed her sex tape for this producer) I don't see her being that talented in acting and with lead and juicy roles over the years, she isn't that versatile as an actress.

Myolie started out in SMALL roles and she really did started from small roles and improved her way up. I remembering being annoyed that she was in every series. She isn't my fav actress but I do give her props of her versatality in Golden Faith playing a retarded person, making her self fat to play a role, and she is a very natural cryer.
    and Charmaine really started from LEAD roles.

Linda, I am not that fond of but her I actually can stand some of her performances. Her performances in the one with Ekin was pretty decent as well as HEart of Greed. I'm pretty sure she struggled a bit before she is getting promoted now since she started in 2003.

I'd just like to let everyone know that Leila has released her new debut album entitled "Singing with the Moon."

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j269/lanatong/Ticket.jpg')

01 邀月唱
    02 1234567
    03 愛情物語
    04 愛若是個圓
    05 不走尋常路
    06 那麼重要
    07 傷心代碼
    08 遠方的人
    09 說聲 Good Bye

If you would like to listen to it to see if you like it, please email or PM me. Otherwise, please SUPPORT Leila and BUY the CD!!!

She is a talented actress and good look too.I am sure she will be more busy soon.TVB will surely promote her acting skills.

I recently watched The Greed of Man again, and Leila's in this series as one of Damien Lau's daughters. She's cute in the series.

Leila started as a young age I guess. If I'm correct, she also had a small role in State of Divinity.
    "Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it." - E.B. White

i like Leila but her as a singer.. totally not a good path to go.. her voice sounds like a lil kid

hey guys, if you haven't already, would you guys wanna sign a Leila TOng petition? Its about supporting Leila and hoping TVB will give her greater opportunities I hope all you guys can sign it and spread the word.

[COLOR=#606420]http://www.petitiononline.com/LTfan/petition.html[/COLOR]

I've recently seen her in "The Family Link" but her screentime is limited and her character, nothing outstanding. I'm looking forward to her performance in TVB's new serial about Di Ren Jie. Her character sounds interesting in there..that is, unless the scriptwriters mess up the plot and characterization.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

she's really cute with the short hair... other wise it's pretty much another one of those TVB girls. I'm not sure how TVB go on with this, the girls are pretty but a bunch of them are... hard to say how will they determine which is a better "star".

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post
    I've recently seen her in "The Family Link" but her screentime is limited and her character, nothing outstanding. I'm looking forward to her performance in TVB's new serial about Di Ren Jie. Her character sounds interesting in there..that is, unless the scriptwriters mess up the plot and characterization.
    So what is Di Ren Jie about? What's the English title for the series?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

Quote Originally Posted by B.Kool View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j307/honeyti/TLP/SLinHD3.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j307/honeyti/TLP/SLinHD2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j307/honeyti/TLP/SLinHD1.jpg')[/CENTER]
    are they advertising those glasses or wat?

is leila still with tvb? i heard rumours that she's not ..
    woohoo~

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

I just saw Life Made Simple. Leila looked sooo cute here.....though she took up the bad girl role, i like to look at her more than jessica