Page 9 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Leila Tong

its almost done?! yeah~ then i'll see it soon~
    i've been not reading any spoilers or anything so i can be surprise for this series!
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    Lol, I am so behind in series and suddenly I hear/realize all these series that I've been looking forward to has come out!!! I haven't even started renting them yet!! Hehe gotta get a start or else TOB has to wait once it comes out and I don't want to do that!!

So delia, you can watch/understand the viet and canto version of series? Thats awsome!! I usually find the dubbing for viets pretty good, but then again I don't know what the "original" was so just have to think they did well. Sometimes though the dubbing for a character changes and it just feels so weird, but thankfully that doesn't happen as often. Yeah I know about the jokes. Sometimes its hard to get what they are trying to joke about and all, but still ^_^

Oh yes. Here is some directions on posting pics delia ^_^

1. Get the URL of the picture. You can right click on the picture and go to properties and copy the URL address for it.
    2. Get into the reply window and click on the Insert Image which is the yellow little box with what looks like mountains in it.
    3. A rectangular box will appear, paste in the URL and click okay.
    4. Then it should appear, but some hostings won't show up such as pictures at geocitie, angelfire, tripiod, and etc.
    Hey goddess......yeah, me understand both....but my family don't rent series twice so i watch most of them in canto......

In regards to posting a picture, what if i wanted to post one that i saved on my hard drive??? I didn't seem to be given that option. Can it be done?? (Sorry if im asking a technical question here.)
    There is always room to smile everyday. Alternatively, you can laugh yourself silly once a week.

in that case you would have to upload it to the net.....

here go to

www.savefile.com

there you would firstly see the upload place
    and just browse it from your comp
    and then press upload
    later on you can scroll down and it then say the image have been uploaded and they should give you the link
    so you click on it
    then it should open a new window there you can cope the hyper link and paste it here
    lol...thats it...sounds hard but its easy when you got to know it
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

It really sucks that ToB is over, but guess what guys? Wandering Hero Medics will be broadcasted on November 15th! I got the information from another forum, and the info is pretty accurate because it also posted when Shine On You would be aired and the date is September 13th, which is the proper date. YAYYYY ^^ More Leila!
    You seem so out of context in this gaudy apartment complex...
    A stranger with your doorkey explaining that I am just visiting
    And I am finally seeing why I was the one worth leaving...

ohh...so when is ten brothers going to come out...it shuld be out sooner then those
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

I think Ten Brothers will be out next year...I think they JUST finished filming it, so it won't be out for a while. Maybe early next year?

Hi ya guys

So TOB is done airing now maymoo? How was it overall? I can't wait until it comes out!! So darn excited!! ^_^ Lol, same here xox. I have kept myself from finding out spoilers on TOB so everything will be "new" and "shocking" lets put it ^___^

Great!!! WHM is coming out soon too!! I do think that Ten Brothers will be releasing next year sometime. Since SOY and WHM has been finished filming for some time now and etc. Like maymoo said. TB just finished recently so it'll be a while, but still. Hehe, can't wait to see Leila!!!

Delia, hopefully Racheal's instructions will help you on out
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

ToB is fantastic, but I personally think that the script writers totally screwed up on Leila's part. They made her too much like a regular ol' bland sing lui. She's not supposed to be that wayyyy. She's supposed to have wayy more depth and is just basically breathtaking in every way. She's got the looks, but they gave her shitty lines. -.- And they made her seem so STUPID when she's really quite intelligent in the novel, I believe. But Leila did her best, and I loved her moments with Ray. She looked absolutely gorgeous in the ending! Her and Ron are so compatible it makes me melt

ooooh aiya leila tong! im so so so looking foward to seeing he rin twin of brothers when it comes out in viet. she's a very cute girl. she has a cute face on her. better then shirley yeungs ..
    WU ZUN ! <3

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes
    ooooh aiya leila tong! im so so so looking foward to seeing he rin twin of brothers when it comes out in viet. she's a very cute girl. she has a cute face on her. better then shirley yeungs ..
    she's very pretty in TOB =]] i like her hairstlye too

i just wanted to post up some pictures of leila :]
    heres one of her and ron : http://www.orientaldaily.com.hk/phot...04enew19b1.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

sorry the pics were kinda small

i really like leila alot....especially in legend of love and twin of brothers...she's a really sweet, cute n pretty actresses and she can act v well too...a pity tvb doesnt promote her as much as some other actresses...they should give her some leading roles to act instead of always getting e supporting role...she has potential bt is kinda underrated...

i love her n ron in TOB...they make such a young, sweet n matching couple...i hope they pair up again some time soon...

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    i love her n ron in TOB...they make such a young, sweet n matching couple...i hope they pair up again some time soon...
    yea i really agree with u, i really liked her hairstlye in TOB specially towards the end

I agree that Leila's really talented. I don't get why TVB is so busy promoting people like Myolie and Tavia and stuff when they can be promoting Leila. Not that Myolie and Tavia suck, but I think that Leila's had a lot of experience too, why can't she join the promotional group? -_- First there are actors/actresses that are overrated (some with talent, some without), then there are the underrated ones with real talent!

Hey there all ^_^

Definately agree. Leila really does need more promotion. Its clear she has the skills and talent, but where is the promotion? Gosh darnit!! But I guess that a lot of her roles have been quite significant so its going somewhere

Thanks for hte pic diana. I saw that pic a while ago, but that is one of my fav. pics. They looks sooooo very cute in there. Espically Leila, love her hair and hat there. Hehe, Ron is like "close" to smiling!!!

I was browsing some pics of her and she is very cute. Hehe, very very cute in the 04 calander. Hehe, how Ron and Bosco have their arms leaning on her ^__^ I really like her "style" of outfits and all. Hehe, also she looks soooooo cute in her costume of Ten of Brothers

Love this pic of her!!! SOOOOOOOOO pretty
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://home.comcast.net/~deftor/contest-pix/images/leila.jpg')
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

thats a really cute pic, can u post up a pic of her from ten brothers i culdnt find any

heres a pic of leila w nancy wu( wanwan in TOB) posing for 10bros...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://3.forumer.com/uploads/hkseriesfans/post-26-1094365616.jpg')

w ron....juz adore em together!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.takungpao.com/news/images/20040905-ul-25.jpg')

really really pretty pic of leila (a fan posted it in her thread at hkseriesfans)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/jing_pic/ltong.jpg')

some pics frm "ten bros" thread in hkseries fans...credits: kitson

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://3.forumer.com/uploads/hkseriesfans/post-75-1092570628.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://3.forumer.com/uploads/hkseriesfans/post-75-1092570147.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://3.forumer.com/uploads/hkseriesfans/post-75-1092569852.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://3.forumer.com/uploads/hkseriesfans/post-75-1092569770.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://3.forumer.com/uploads/hkseriesfans/post-75-1092569744.jpg')

hmmm..i think leila's cosutmes r much prettier in TOB...she looks gorgeous n like a fairy in TOB...but she looks adorable in her costume for 10bros too....n i like her cute pigtails...

i'm surprised that there ACTUALLY is a former child star who hasn't screwed up his/her own life. i remember when she was pre-teen and she did all those movies with UFO (Eric Tsang's movie studio in the early 90's). she did all those "banana" movies with Tang Yat-Gwan.

and when she was even younger than that, she played the child version of Chung Chor-Hung in John Woo's Once A Thief.