Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Julian Cheung Chi Lam (張智霖)

**********TAKE MY WORD FOR IT SPOILER*******

Hey there susie Hehe, are you talking about that wedding scene in the themevideo? Was that even included? lol, can't remember. But anyways their wedding scene was at the very end so in thought, they would end up together

But your right. Sometimes wedding scenes doesn't mean much except they are "currently" married
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Yeah, the bad point in TMWFI was the weak storyline and the good point was the strong cast. If only they had made the storyline better the series would have been perfect. I vaguely remember the wedding scene, it was too short and rushed, very disappointing.

Yeah. The storyline was just too plain and boring. They needed to "zest" it up somehow. Hehe, but the cast was good. Just watching them didn't hurt

Yeah, cant' remember much on the wedding scene. Isn't their wedding the end of the serie? All I remember is Annie "beating" Julian up and then they get married.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hi goddess!!!

Yeah, I didn't mind watching TMWFI for the cast especially for Julian and Annie. I think the wedding scene is towards the end, can't remember. I don't remember Annie beating Julian. I was really disappointed how there wasn't a conclusion for a lot of things in the series, it's like they were in such a hurry to end the series that they forgot. And also, how they rushed Annie's and Julian's relationship, it would have been better if it was well developed. The series had so much potential to be really interesting but they lost it towards the end. I think they focused too much on the problem between Winnie, Moses, Kenix, and Bobbie.

Hey, Lady Zhuge have you stopped watching CBWH?
    Last edited by botan; 07-26-04 at 08:26 PM.

Hi ya botan

Hehe, your diffinately right. There was still a few things I wanted to be cleared up, but I guess they left that ignored. Hmmm...what ever happened with Ellesmere?

Annie and Julian could have had such a better relationship. They really did have it rushed. Oh, that beating up scene. Remember how they were decorating for this program or something and Julian comes to the mic and says all these things to Annie? Then she goes and kicks him in the stomach or something? Lol, I can't remember myself!!!

Yeah, where are you Lady Zhuge? Hehe, was going to get CBWH tomorrow, but something jumped into the scheduale so gotta wait till next week But I will get it!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hey guys!

I'm still here, but trying to avoid some of the Take My Word For It spoilers.

Anyway, I'm um...giving Goddess a chance to catch up with CBWH. Yeah, that's it. Seriously though, I am still watching it, but it's just so hard to squeeze it into the other stuff that just keeps popping up. Don't worry though, I haven't forgotten to let you guys know how I'm progressing. For now, no news means no progress.
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 07-27-04 at 02:02 AM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hey Lady Zhuge!!!!

Glad to see your reply!!! hehe, haven't seen you around lately!! Anyways, have you decided wether or not to rent Take My Word for It?

LOL!!! I think it'll take awhile for me to catch up anywhere!!! Still havne't gotten it So sad....got to wait another whole week!!! Oh, I'll survive though!!! Ekkk...but thinking about how long it is makes me

Hehe, at least you haven't forgotten about it!! So quite busy lately? hehe, take CBWH slow then. Enjoy the series, hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hey Goddess!

I haven't decided to NOT see TMWFI yet.

That's okay, take your time with CBWH as well. No hurry. I will continue watching it as soon as I finish Hua Gu Zi. Well, that's assuming that nothing else decides to jump into my viewing schedule. There's less than a month of summer vacation left before school starts and I'm trying to take advantage!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hi hi Lady Zhuge

Hehe, its still good that your keeping an open mind for TMWFI

Oh, how is Hua Gu Zi going? Is the storyline good? hehe, how are you enjoying Qiu Xin Zhi?

Gosh, don't remind me about summer ticking down!!! I don't want all this free time to end!!! Gosh, better start working on my pile of series now!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hi Goddess!

Hua Gu Zi is pretty good. Feel free to read more about my thoughts on it thus far in the HGZ thread. I really hope that more people will watch it so the discussion will be more lively and less...one-sided...
    Qiu Xin Zhi is cute as An You Yu, but Shen Xiao Hai's Tao Zui is just so handsome and suave. I'm really interested in seeing more of his projects now.

Yep, the summer has just flown by. In between work, series, and life, I blink and a week seems to pass.
    Get crackin' on those series, missy!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

TMWFI, is actually quite good then I had expected, but yeah they rushed the ending,

Ho Yan beating him up, thats a classic heheh

BTW does anyone know the name in cantonese the song that julian sings in the series? not the theme song, but the piano playing song? plz help me!!

Hi guys!!!

Hey neverland, you mean the subsong that Julian sang? I think it's called Another Day Has Passed (Yau Gor Yat Tin). I love that song, it's very nice.

Oh, I think I remember the scene of Annie beating Julian. That was a very funny scene. They were so cute.

Trying to finish all the series you've started, huh Lady Zhuge? You guys are so lucky that you have vacation. I'm dying for a break from school. It's been so long since I've seen a series. Gosh, I can't even remember the list of "must watch series" I had.

Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!

Hehe, will check in that thread once I get the chance Lady Zhuge. Do wish that it would release out in viet sometime soon!!!!

Welcome into the forum neverland!!! Enjoy browsing around and have fun doing it, hehe ^_^

Anyways love that beating up scene. So funny how Annie's expression was when he said something into the mic!!! And her expression while beating him up was hilarious!!!

Hehe botan, hopefully you'll get a break from school soon!!! I think once you get your break, we will probably be dieing in school again Or at least I will, lol
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Thanks for my big welcome hehehe

Thanks botan, I was searching ages last night looking for it, and I eventually did but thanks anyway, especially for giving the cantonese saying of it (Yau Gor Yat Tin)! Its so hard cos my computer isnt working and I have use my old one, which cant read chinese, and its SOOOOOOOO slow. Yes I love that song too, I'm like learning chinese to remember the lyrics, it seems really stupid when people see the lyrics in english form, cos I only can read some chinese. Its sad the series ended so quickly, I would of loved it if it had like a few more episodes, especially yeung kwong's family business, what happened there?

Default Re: Julian Cheung Chi Lam

Originally posted by tv fans
    I saw him on LOCH 94 just yesterday and man , I fell for him in his first scene when he was in mongolian costume. I noticed that he is much more better looking in the past than now.

Can someone post some pics of him in his earlier series? I thought most actors/actresses look better now than the past. I didn't really like his hair in point of no return, but his hair looks great in Return of Cockoo

Default Re: Re: Julian Cheung Chi Lam

Originally posted by Sword Goddess
    Can someone post some pics of him in his earlier series?
    I've posted some of them in this thread before, but here they are again.

From MOCH:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.chilam.com/gallery/work0/series/93hero.jpg')

From Remembrance:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://chilam.tvheaven.com/remembrance/photos/cast/chilam01.jpg')

From Cold Blood Warm Heart:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.chilam.com/gallery/work0/series/wedding.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.chilam.com/gallery/work0/series/tdly.jpg')

From LOCH 1994:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.chilam.com/gallery/work0/series/94hero.jpg')

From The Ching Emperor:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.chilam.com/gallery/work0/series/emperor3.jpg')

Photos are courtesy of Chilam.com
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Thanks for the pics again Lady Zhuge, hehe. Since I don't think I saw them before since lazy me, not looking back into previous pages, lol

Anyways I think Julian looks pretty cute now and then!!! Just now he is more "stylish" looking. Think he looks awsome in CBWH though!!! So darn cute!!!!! Love that wedding pic with Jessica
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

No problem, Goddess.

I've resumed my viewing of CBWH and am up to episode 21 now. Julian hasn't been in it much, though. The past few episodes have mainly centered around the development of Gallen Lo's character Xu Jia Li. He is becoming so evil. I feel sorry for Jessica's character Xue Ning, but I'm getting tired of her apologizing all the time when she hasn't done anything wrong.
    Anyway, I hope Julian pops up more soon.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hey, I read that Julian will be participating in the series "Seven Swords of Mt TIan", the series produced by Tsui Hark starring Zhao Wen ZHuo and Ada Choi. Is it true? And do you know what type of role Julian will be playing?

Hi ya everyone

Hehe, yeah. Read about Julian starring in that serie as well kittenwitt. I am curious as well what role he will take on. It has to be some significant role at least seeing as to Julian being quite popular and talented you know. Is it possible that he will take on the other lead opposite of ZWZ? Or was that role already assigned to someone?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.