Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Julian Cheung Chi Lam (張智霖)

A stupid question I know but WHO is gigi lai? Sorry I'm not really good with names, and if possible can you name a few series she was in? Thanks and sorry i'm doing it again talking about two diffrent topics but since this is newer i thought i post here.

Have they finished Water Margin Infernal Affairs???
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

Neverland, you can find out more about Gigi and her series in this thread: http://spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8479

Yep, they've finished filming Water Margin Affairs, since Julian went on vacation soon after that I believe.

Goddess, every bit of info helps.
    I have no clue who Simon Yam is, so even if his pic was big on the cover, I wouldn't recognize him. That movie was made soon after CBWH and so Julian was probably *extra* popular during that time, so his pic is rather large on the cover (not that I mind at all ). That, and he has a big part in it.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hi all!!!

LOL, the jacket does match the hair. I just noticed that his hair is a bit fluffy.

I think Water Margin is also a bit of a comedy too. So what does Tavia have to do with the series? All I know is that she's supposed to play Julian's childhood friend. How significant is her character?

I wonder what Ni Shui Han is about. I tried searching for some info but couldn't find anything. All I found was this site with pictures http://zuiquan.sphosting.com/nishuihan/. Check out that site if you want to see some screen caps goddess, you don't have to dig so far back in this thread.

Yup, he's been on vacation since April. I have no idea when he will return to filming. There's not much news on him lately.

About Simon Yam, he was a pretty popular actor like Chow Yun Fat and Andy Lau, etc. back in the 80's and early 90's and became a pretty big HK movie star. That is why we are suprised not to see a big picture of him.

Gosh, so much misunderstandings between Nnadia and Julian.
    Last edited by botan; 08-06-04 at 11:37 PM.

Hey there you guys

As for Tavia's role she will also be a couple with him Anyways I think something significant about her is that once she finds out Julian is a "gangster" she goes and tries to convince him to come back to the "good" path. Something near that, hehe.

Not to mention what a terric actor Simon is. I just recently saw Simon in a serie and he is as good as ever. It was very nice to see him again since last I saw of him was in MDWAV2.

Thanks for the link to the serie botan It looks interesting....many of the artists in the cover look familiar to me. Hehe, espically the three males on the poster. Julian looks intresting in the pictures as well. I'm not too fond of that huge fur coat though.

Gosh, he's been on vacation for that long? Its nice to know that he's taking a break and relaxing, but I miss him!!! hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Default Chi Lam's movie

Lady Zhuge, thanks so much for the link on the "fivestarlaser" online store. I have never bought anything from them before, but I will give them a call and see what they say.....they are based in California. Any Chi Lam fans here from California who might have heard of this online store?

Nice to know both of you, Botan and Goddessofhonour. Yes, Chi Lam does look so cool with that blond hair and that lime green jacket. He is a triad leader in this movie "To be no.1" and is amazingly good looking.....just could not keep my eyes off him....hehe!

By the way, is that Taiwan series (the one "Ni Shui han" or something like that) out yet in VCD or DVD? I hope there is a Cantonese version of it. My understanding of Mandarin is very poor!

Hey, does anyone knows whether Chi lam lives on Hong Kong or Kowloon side? I am curious

can anyone give me a list of chilam's new, ols and up coming movies and series??? thanks

Hi sweetsmile, here's a list of Julian's series from most recent to oldest. Also, for the movie list you can find it at www.chilamnet.com The movie list was so long that I decided not to post it, hope you didn't mind.

2004 marginal water infernal affairs
    2004 icac investigators
    2004 ni shui han
    2003 point of no return
    2003 the flying dagger
    2002 ru lai shen zhang
    2001 take my word for it
    2001 guan chang cha ban sheng
    2000 dare to strike
    2000 return of the cuckoo
    1999 white hair maiden
    1996 cold blood warm heart
    1995 the ching emperor
    1994 legend of the condor heroes '94
    1993 remembrance
    1992 mystery of condor heroes
    1991 peak of passion

Hi whitelily, nice to get to know you too. So glad you have joined us in this thread. I'm not sure if ni shui han is even released yet. Haven't heard any news about it for a while now. Hopefully it will get released soon. I'm so curious about that series. Hmm, I have no idea which side of HK Julian lives in.

Hey goddess, thanks for answering my question. I guess we won't find out about the plot and characters of Water Margin until it gets released. It's been a long time since I've seen Simon in a series/movie. Does he still act, he's starring in series now and instead of movies? LOL, I wasn't too fond of Julian's fur type coat either and his image is very different from usual. But I'm very interested to know what his character in the series is like.
    Last edited by botan; 08-09-04 at 05:09 PM.

thanks sooo much botan....

Can't wait till Water Margin Infernal Affairs come out.
    You can feel my lips undress your eyes.

A very, very happy birthday to Julian!!! He's 33 today. I wish him good luck, continued happiness, and the best of health!!!

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIAN!!!!

Buon Compleanno, Julian!
    玉木宏

blog

Hey there you guys!!!

Wow, Julian has been n so many movies!!! And to think I have never seen any of them!!! But I like his series as well. I'm actually a bit shocked to see that he has only a few series. Well its not actually that little of series, its just I expected more

Lol, not quite sure about Simon. I think he is doing a bit of both, but more in movies. I wish for more series with him though!!! I'ld love to see him pair with Angie Cheung again

Same here. I am also quite interesting in his character and the story!!! I think I can look pass the costume and all that fur....:

Oh!!! Julian's birthday? Might be a little late on this, but late is better then never right? hehe.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIAN!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Yup, he has been in a lot of movies but some of them are cameo appearances. I've only seen two of his movies and they weren't too great especially the movie called "A Perfect Match." Completely pointless. I wonder why I even bothered to watch it in the first place. He's been filming mostly movies so I wasn't suprised to see such a short list of series. Hope he will film more series in the future instead of movies.

Who's Angie Cheung?

Originally posted by botan
    Who's Angie Cheung?
    She's the actress who played Edmond So's love interest in "Greed Mask".
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Oh, I remember Angie Cheung now. Almost got confused with Angie Chiu. This is so off topic but I am really curious, what series/movie did she star with Simon?

Angie Cheung was with Simon Yam in My Date With A Vampire II

Hehe, Angie and Simon were a very compatiable match in My Date with a Vampire 2. They really look nice togehter. I liked their pairing in MDWAV2 more then the main couple, Eric and Joey, hehe.

Anyways back on topic!!! I'm finally going to get CBWH!! YAY!! Its going to either be tomorrow if possible or Tues. Hehe, gonna try and finish watchign it befoer school starts as well. Wish me luck, lol
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hi goddess! Have you started watching CBWH yet? If so, what are your first impressions of the show and of Julian? When does school start for you? I hope you get to finish watching it before then!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

*bump*

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")