Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Julian Cheung Chi Lam (張智霖)

Quote Originally Posted by LeungSiuBingIsTheBest
    I watched The Mystery of the Condor Heroes b/c of Chi Lam and Fiona Leung. My gosh I couldnt believe why they put him with an ugly old woman. (sorry but my goodness Chi Lam looks so cute!
    When I first watched MOCH, I liked the actress he paired with in there. Then later I found out she was Emily Kwan, the really washed out Mu Nian Ci in LOCH 1994.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    oh...speaking of the ching emperer...noel and julian quickly became my second favorite couple of that generation (first being noel and louis koo - i can't help it, noel and louis had a better storyline in against the blade of honor).

it would have been cooler if julian could have gotten together with the first twin (the princess) since i liked their interaction and julian sort of replace her with the second twin. i was sooooo broken hearted when noel left the kingdom to marry her husband to protect the kingdom (but darn...at least noel got together with derek kwok who finally gets a nice guy role). and i was mad even though julian hooks up with noel (twin 2) in the end because i felt that his heart has always belonged to the first twin just like the first twin never got over him...i know it would have been wrong for them to be together given the circumstances but i never felt that julian's love towards the second twin was real. seems more like he used her as a substitute even though he denies it. and the first twin was much cuter...i liked how noel was unaware of her own feelings for julian and how they both grew up together and love each other. sigh...i'm going off tangent.

but i wish julian and anita well! good luck to a safe and nausea free pregnancy anita! julian will be a great dad...their child's sooo going to be good looking.
    Oh yeah, Louis and Noel were cute too and I agree their story was better than Julian and Noel's in Ching Emperor. It's because of the twin thing.

I agree about the part where the first twin had to get married. It was really sad how she and Julian couldn't be together. Now that I think about it, I think I would have preferred that he ended up with Twin 1 too. Her personality was more playful and the interactions between Julian and her was more fun and cute. I'm kind of annoyed at how the story was written like that. It would be nice if they could co-star in another series together. One with a better storyline and more developed relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    When I first watched MOCH, I liked the actress he paired with in there. Then later I found out she was Emily Kwan, the really washed out Mu Nian Ci in LOCH 1994.
    I didn't like Emily as Mu Nian Ci either. Thought she was a miscast for that role. I think she's better at playing roles like the one in MOCH or bitter/evil type of characters.

I agree w/ you two, Botan and Patricia n. I like the Twin #1's character better. Their love story was so much better. I agree with u Patricia that he seemed to love Twin #2 b/c she resembled the other one. Yeah it would be soooo cool if obly Noel and him unite again ..and Louis Koo too!

By the way, who do you guys dislike Chi Lam to pair up th emost???

Me? I wish he will never pair up with that freaking Charmaine Sheh! and then Gigi Lai....
    HYUN BIN is so attractive and charming. I just can't resist him!

Kim Sun Ah is the best!

I miss my favorite actress, Noel Leung , so much!

By the way, who do you guys dislike Chi Lam to pair up th emost???

Me? I wish he will never pair up with that freaking Charmaine Sheh! and then Gigi Lai....
    LOL, same here. I don't like him paired with Charmaine either. I don't think they look cute together at all. A lot of people like them as a couple though. Hmm, I don't know about Gigi Lai. I don't like Gigi Lai as an actress but I haven't seem them together in Shades of Truth yet so I don't want to form an opinion on their pairing just yet. Oh yeah, I just remembered Nnadia Chan, didn't like them together in Cold Blood Warm Heart.

Quote Originally Posted by botan
    LOL, same here. I don't like him paired with Charmaine either. I don't think they look cute together at all. A lot of people like them as a couple though. Hmm, I don't know about Gigi Lai. I don't like Gigi Lai as an actress but I haven't seem them together in Shades of Truth yet so I don't want to form an opinion on their pairing just yet. Oh yeah, I just remembered Nnadia Chan, didn't like them together in Cold Blood Warm Heart.
    Chi Lam is way toooo cute for Charmaine Sheh!!! I saw Shades of Truth , BUT I wasn't very amazed of Gigi as always! She is rather annoying! I don't know about other fans, but I didn't think they were cute....just my opinion...
    Cold Blod Warm H????hahahaha u just reminded me to say how much I didnt enjoy the hook-up of Nnadia Chan and him...
    seems like we have almost many similar thoughts and that's so cool!

Well I saw some pics of Chi Lam with Kristy ...what is that all about do u know???

Kim Sun Ah is the best!

Chi Lam is way toooo cute for Charmaine Sheh!!! I saw Shades of Truth , BUT I wasn't very amazed of Gigi as always! She is rather annoying! I don't know about other fans, but I didn't think they were cute....just my opinion...
    Cold Blod Warm H????hahahaha u just reminded me to say how much I didnt enjoy the hook-up of Nnadia Chan and him...
    seems like we have almost many similar thoughts and that's so cool!
    LOL, I agree, Chilam is way too cute for Charmaine and he's way too good of an actor for her too. I'm not suprised that Gigi's acting is still annoying. I was never impressed by her acting either. I think Charmaine is even more annoying than Gigi though.

I kept hoping that Nnadia would end up with Louis the whole time when I was watching CBWH. I was so disappointed with the ending. Yeah, seems like we do share the same thoughts on a lot things, that is cool.

Well I saw some pics of Chi Lam with Kristy ...what is that all about do u know???
    Kristy Yang and Chilam were in a Mainland series together recently. I don't remember what the title is. I think it was Beautiful Life or Beautiful New World or something.

LOL, I agree, Chilam is way too cute for Charmaine and he's way too good of an actor for her too. I'm not suprised that Gigi's acting is still annoying. I was never impressed by her acting either. I think Charmaine is even more annoying than Gigi though.
    I kept hoping that Nnadia would end up with Louis the whole time when I was watching CBWH. I was so disappointed with the ending. Yeah, seems like we do share the same thoughts on a lot things, that is cool.
    Kristy Yang and Chilam were in a Mainland series together recently. I don't remember what the title is. I think it was Beautiful Life or Beautiful New World or something.
    Is Kristy the lead or the other girl, bing bing or something....??? At least I'm totally happy that his real life wife is Anita, but not those two actresses, Charmaine and Gigi. Yeah Gigi is somehow less annoying than Charmaine...

1 more thing bout CBWH, Nnadia was so luckt to have that role b/c she could co-star with 2 handsome men at the same time u know....so lucky!

Oh and what do u think of Chi Lam with Athena in The Legend of the Condor Heroes???? Honestly, I must admit she did look nice, but there was something about her that I didnt like -maybe other would like her, but me? I didnt like Chi Lam pairing up w/ her...Athena reminds me of Gigi lai therefore you probably know why ....Oh and did u watch this mainland series with Chi Lam and Athena together again in 2000s???
    Last edited by LeungSiuBingIsTheBest; 08-24-06 at 11:58 AM.

Kim Sun Ah is the best!

I've probably already mentioned this many times in this thread, but I agree with you guys...Julian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Charmaine Sheh. She must have been a Saint in her last life as she's extremely fortunate to have worked with him in what, 4 productions thus far? I'm not a Gigi Lai fan, but I did like Julian and Gigi together in Shades of Truth. Now I'm watching War and Beauty and I can see how she can be pretty annoying. She's much more attractive than Charmaine, though (I know, I know, it doesn't take much).

Is Kristy the lead or the other girl, bing bing or something....???
    They're co-stars. Julian is with Kristy at the start, but I heard he ends up with FBB. I watched a couple of episodes, but stopped. Series focused on romance aren't my cup of tea,but I may consider continuing it someday for Julian's sake.

Oh and what do u think of Chi Lam with Athena in The Legend of the Condor Heroes???? Honestly, I must admit she did look nice, but there was something about her that I didnt like -maybe other would like her, but me? I didnt like Chi Lam pairing up w/ her...Athena reminds me of Gigi lai therefore you probably know why ....Oh and did u watch this mainland series with Chi Lam and Athena together again in 2000s???
    Not that you're asking me or anything, but... LOCH 1994 was the first adaptation of that story I watched and I actually liked Julian and Athena as a pair.

They were also in Palm of Rulai together. Did you watch that series?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Default Chi Lam's new series

Hi Lady Zhuge, how's was your summer? Hope it has been a great one.

Hey, can you tell me where I can watch Chi Lam's series with Kristy, Fan Bing Bing ...I think it is called Beautiful World or something, or perhaps where I can buy the VCD/DVDs? It's rather annoying waiting for Chi Lam's new series to be available for purchase...he has made a number of mainland/Taiwan series, right? Apparently, these shows do not seem to be out in the market yet....waiting for so long. Beginning to forget how Chi Lam look like, since I have not seen his shows (other than his old series with TVB, lastest being Shades of truth) for a while Thanks!

Hi whitelily! My summer was nice, but all too short. Thanks for asking. How has yours been? Enjoy it while it lasts!

Yeah, all of Julian's latest series have been of the Mainland/joint production variety. I was able to watch a couple of episodes of A Beautiful New World (Mei Li Xin Tian Di) that someone taped, but it's probably also available for downloading online somewhere. You can try asking in the serial's thread in the China Series section of this forum. I don't think the DVDs/VCDs are available yet, but if I see them around, I'll let you know. Be patient and don't give up!
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 08-26-06 at 12:55 AM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Default August Update

A pic of Anita from early August:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/s/h/2006-08-04/7712cce52a2ab7318048c703949071ac.jpg')

There should be almost NO doubt now. Now everyone's just curious about the gender of the baby.

A recent pic of the soon-to-be proud parents attending a recital:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/y/p/2006-08-06/U105P28T3D1188431F326DT20060806150501.jpg')

In recent news per sina.com, Julian will most likely be starring in a new Mainland series called "Hong Fen" ( 红粉 ) - Red Dust. Other contenders for the role of "Lao Pu" included Nie Yuan, Huang Hai Bing, Zhou Jie, etc. The actress to play the female starring role of "Qiu Yi" has yet to be decided.
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 08-26-06 at 01:56 AM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

1 more thing bout CBWH, Nnadia was so luckt to have that role b/c she could co-star with 2 handsome men at the same time u know....so lucky!
    I agree, she was very very lucky.

I used to dislike the pairing of Julian and Athena because I used to dislike Athena as an actress. I found her acting a bit annoying since she kept doing this pouting thing in her earlier series. But then when I watched Palm of Rulai, I changed my mind about her. I thought her acting was okay, it's so much better than Gigi Lai's. My opinion about her became neutral. Despite how boring the story between her and Julian in Palm of Rulai was, I thought they looked compatible with each other.

I've probably already mentioned this many times in this thread, but I agree with you guys...Julian>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Charmaine Sheh. She must have been a Saint in her last life as she's extremely fortunate to have worked with him in what, 4 productions thus far? I'm not a Gigi Lai fan, but I did like Julian and Gigi together in Shades of Truth. Now I'm watching War and Beauty and I can see how she can be pretty annoying. She's much more attractive than Charmaine, though (I know, I know, it doesn't take much).
    How do you like War and Beauty so far? Is it as good as good as I've heard it to be?

By the way, thank you so very much for the photos and updates Lady Zhuge!

They were also in Palm of Rulai together. Did you watch that series?
    That must be the series that I saw Athena and Chi Lam for the 2nd time.
    Despite how boring the story between her and Julian in Palm of Rulai was, I thought they looked compatible with each other.
    How do you like War and Beauty so far? Is it as good as good as I've heard it to be?
    I agree that Athena is better than Gigi...Speaking of W and B, I watched it..(sowwie of topic) it....I have to be honest it wasnt that bad, but just wasnt realllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy good as I thought...and yes GIGI and Charamine spoiled the series!

Oh yeah and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Chi Lam!!!wish he and his wife all the best!

Kim Sun Ah is the best!

I hope Julian had a nice birthday yesterday - number 35! Anita's is coming up soon as well. I wonder how he'll be able to top last year's birthday present to her?

I'm up to about episode 10 and find it to be one of TVB's more quality productions, but it's overrated (especially in terms of acting by Gigi Lai and Bowie Lam).

You're very welcome.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I likw Julian as a singer. I remeber that i listend to a song along time ago called " thank you" I wonder if any of you guys have a a link to the song?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Pic from 9/4/06: Anita's 35th birthday

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/s/h/2006-09-05/U1326P28T3D1231255F326DT20060905072934.jpg')

Julian and Anita had a nice meal out and then returned home so Anita could rest. Anita is almost into her eighth month of pregnancy! It's still not known/unrevealed whether the baby will be a boy or girl, but Julian says he has no preference and will love him/her either way.

Also, it's been confirmed that Julian will star opposite Kenix Kwok in a new series called "Hong Fen" (Red Dust). They will play lovers just like they did over 10 years ago in "Remembrance".

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/m/2006-09-08/U1343P28T3D1237067F326DT20060908110307.jpg')
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 09-08-06 at 10:38 AM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I hope Julian had a nice birthday yesterday - number 35! Anita's is coming up soon as well. I wonder how he'll be able to top last year's birthday present to her?
    geez...he's 35 already? i still keep thinking he's 27!

btw, what did he give her last yr?

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying
    btw, what did he give her last yr?
    Oh, just a Porsche.

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

"Hong Fen" press conference pics:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/m/2006-09-08/U1343P28T3D1237705F326DT20060908164534.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/m/2006-09-08/U1343P28T3D1237705F329DT20060908164534.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/m/2006-09-08/U1343P28T3D1237705F358DT20060908164534.jpg')

Filming is officially underway!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2006-09-09/U92P28T3D1239401F326DT20060909191842.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2006-09-09/U92P28T3D1239400F326DT20060909191830.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/m/p/2006-09-13/U1735P28T3D1245353F326DT20060913143209.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/m/p/2006-09-13/U1735P28T3D1245353F328DT20060913143209.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/s/h/2006-09-14/U1817P28T3D1247962F326DT20060914204007.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/s/h/2006-09-14/U1817P28T3D1247962F329DT20060914204007.jpg')

Maybe it's the makeup, but Kenix looks really old in the second to last pic.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

More pics from HF:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/m/p/2006-09-22/U1921P28T3D1259429F326DT20060922114657.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/m/p/2006-09-22/U1921P28T3D1259429F329DT20060922114657.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/m/p/2006-09-22/U1921P28T3D1259429F328DT20060922134751.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/h/2006-09-14/U1817P28T3D1247995F326DT20060914205043.jpg')

Julian as a guest on the show 美男厨房:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/s/p/2006-09-26/U1921P28T3D1263960F326DT20060926145733.jpg')

That expression on his face really takes full advantage of those cute dimples.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")