Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Julian Cheung Chi Lam (張智霖)

Originally posted by EmmaJade
    Is there any other programmes (TVB) that he has been in?
    Yep. Julian acted in Legend of the Condor Heroes 1994, with Athena Chu. He was also in Cold Blood Warm Heart with Louis Koo, Jessica Hsuan and Gallen Lo.
    Last edited by junny; 02-23-04 at 04:31 PM.
    玉木宏

blog

He also starred in "The Ching Emperor," with Vivian (Noel) Leung, "Remembrance," with Kenix Kwok, and "The Return of the Cuckoo," with Charmaine Sheh and Steven Ma. I think that's all the TVB series he has starred in.

anybody know about his love affair? is it true that he couple with anita yuen? please help me......

Originally posted by sunshine
    anybody know about his love affair? is it true that he couple with anita yuen? please help me......
    Yup, they've been together for almost 10 years!! Lovely couple!! I like them both..

Thanks for the TVB programmes! Much appreciated!

Remembrance was really goood
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

Chilam is in my opinion the cutest actor in TVB! Love him!!!

Yeah, he is the cutest actor!!*drools*

Originally posted by tanteun
    Yup, they've been together for almost 10 years!! Lovely couple!! I like them both..
    Yeah, they are a lovely couple. Wow, 10 years, I wonder if they will ever decide to get married.

Originally posted by axt
    Yeah, they are a lovely couple. Wow, 10 years, I wonder if they will ever decide to get married.
    Cool, so they've been dating since around the time Julian played Guo Jing in LOCH. I'm trying to watch all the episodes of this series from 6 onwards and holy cow is Julian adorable. For those of you who've seen LOCH 2003, who do you think made a better Guo Jing(acting-wise, not just looks, mind you ), Julian or Li Ya Peng?
    Also, do you guys know if Julian has been in any other Jin Yong productions? I seem to vaguely recall his face in another series, but cannot remember what it was called or the character he played. It might have been another actor, I can't be sure, since it was so long ago...
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

i remember him in this TVB series that was kind of based on ppl from the Condor Heroes... name escapes me right now

Originally posted by axt
    same here... actually, when they will...
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

Originally posted by Lady Zhuge
    Also, do you guys know if Julian has been in any other Jin Yong productions? I seem to vaguely recall his face in another series, but cannot remember what it was called or the character he played. It might have been another actor, I can't be sure, since it was so long ago...
    Oh yeah, that's right he was in another TVB series before LOCH. I can't seem to recall the title of the series but I think it was the first TVB series that he had starred in and he got a small role. He was paired up with Emily Kwan. The series was kind of like a prequel to LOCH, it was about Guo Jing's father-in-law and Julian and Emily were his students. Also, Fiona Leung and Wayne Lai starred in it but I don't know what the leading actors name is, he was in this ATV series called "The Snow is Red." Anyways, in that series Emily Kwan gets blind and Julian ends up dying.
    Last edited by botan; 02-25-04 at 09:56 PM.

Originally posted by axt
    Oh yeah, that's right he was in another TVB series before LOCH. I can't seem to recall the title of the series but I think it was the first TVB series that he had starred in and he got a small role. He was paired up with Emily Kwan. The series was like a prequel to LOCH, it was about Guo Jing's father-in-law and Julian and Emily were his students. Also, Fiona Leung and Wayne Lai starred in it but I don't know what the leading actors name is, he was in this ATV series called "The Snow is Red." Anyways, in that series Emily Kwan gets blind and Julian ends up dying.
    Yes, yes, that must be the series. The plot sounds really familiar. I remember that at first Emily's character seemed really cold and evil, but she really turned out to be a great girl. Both she and Julian were students of that guy whose name I can't recall either(but I do remember that that guy was stabbed at one point by the woman he would later marry, but she ended up dying of some illness, though not before they had a daughter together). So does this mean that that little daughter grew up to be Huang Rong? Wasn't Julian heavily punished for trying to steal this book that all the disciples were prohibited from taking in order to try and save Emily's sight? I only got to as far as when the main character's wife died and he was left to take care of his young daughter by himself. The series didn't seem complete at that point, but that's as far as the old tapes went and maybe it really was the end. So Julian's character did end up dying in there? Aww. I really wish I could remember what the series was called. It was something something Condor Heroes as well, I believe...
    I was totally in love with Julian when I watched that series, but never was able to confirm for sure that it was actually him 'til...now! Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 02-25-04 at 10:10 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Yup, the daughter was Huang Rong. I watched this series a long time ago, I only remember it vaguely so I don't remember the scene with Julian stealing the book. I think that's the end where the leading character was left to take care his daughter. I can't recall the title at all but I think the Chinese title has something to do with that book they talked about in the series. This series was just based on LOCH and wasn't written by Jin Yong, right? Yeah, Julian was very cute in that series.

Yeah, I think the series was just based off of LOCH(which I didn't even realize until you mentioned it axt, because I wasn't into wuxia back then at all and knew nothing about it ) and wasn't from any book by Jin Yong. Does anyone else have an idea as to what this series was called? I'm most likely going to bonk myself on the head once I find/see/hear the answer.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I found out that the series is called Mystery of the Condor Heroes. It was released in 1993.
    It actually conflicts with the details of LOCH, since in LOCH, Guo Jing accidentally killed Mei Chao Feng's husband as a kid, but in MCH, Chen Xuan Feng crippled his legs after getting the book, then fled Peach Blossom Island.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Yay, you found the title. Yeah, I agree, some of the events in this series did not coincide with LOCH. Like the death of Huang Rong's mother. In this series she dies when Huang Rong was very young but in LOCH she gets into a comma for many years and doesn't die until the incident with Huang Rong and Guo Jing.

I just realized that Emily Kwan was in LOCH too. I don't remember the character's name but she was paired with Gallen Lo. I didn't think Emily fit that role at all, she looked too mean. She should of played the same character she played in MOCH.

Originally posted by axt
    Yay, you found the title. Yeah, I agree, some of the events in this series did not coincide with LOCH. Like the death of Huang Rong's mother. In this series she dies when Huang Rong was very young but in LOCH she gets into a comma for many years and doesn't die until the incident with Huang Rong and Guo Jing.
    Ooo, now you've got me very curious. I'm only on episode 13 of LOCH. So far all Huang Rong has said is that her mother died when she was a baby, but I guess she wasn't telling the truth...

Originally posted by axt
    I just realized that Emily Kwan was in LOCH too. I don't remember the character's name but she was paired with Gallen Lo. I didn't think Emily fit that role at all, she looked too mean. She should of played the same character she played in MOCH.
    Yeah, she is and I totally agree with you. I really liked her character in MOCH, but in LOCH, she seems really washed out or something. Maybe it's the terrible makeup? She plays Mu Nian Ci in LOCH.

I think Julian's Guo Jing is the perfect husband. He is loyal, devoted, has a wonderful personality, and is so hot to boot!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Huang Rong's mother being in a coma was in LOCH'83, but not LOCH'94 though.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Originally posted by superboy
    Huang Rong's mother being in a coma was in LOCH'83, but not LOCH'94 though.
    Oh. So which one is true to the book?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")