Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Julian Cheung Chi Lam (張智霖)

agree... phyllis got annoying around this part... i couldnt wait until she snapped out of it -.-
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

Originally posted by axt
    Thanks tinac ! I see why she hates Athena so much but still, your own daughter, you have to have some feelings. But I guess she's too bitter to have feelings for Athena. So did Julian's godfather ever love Athena's mother? I don't know why but I got the impression that he pushed her away because he didn't want her hurt since he didn't want to live a simple life instead wanted to take revenge for his wife and son?
    Hm, maybe seeing Athena reminded her of her own "Stupidity" or "shame" ... you know throwing herself to a guy and got rejected. Especially this guy only love your sister ... sibling rivalry and stuff. Most likely she was constantly compared to her twin ... and loose out.

I got this out of a magazine doing a spread on Julian during his filming.

Reporter: "During filming of this series, in one scene where Julian had to help Phyllis fight her addiction and had her tied up, Phyllis accidentally struggled too hard and Julian got elbowed in the chin. This left a huge bruise. Phyllis was so sorry she told Julian to elbow her back."

Poor Julian
    -Hkopinions

"Happy posting."

Originally posted by tinac
    Hm, maybe seeing Athena reminded her of her own "Stupidity" or "shame" ... you know throwing herself to a guy and got rejected. Especially this guy only love your sister ... sibling rivalry and stuff. Most likely she was constantly compared to her twin ... and loose out.
    Yeah, I guess she hates Athena because she reminds her of her unhappy past. In the beginning of the series Athena seemed like a very strong person and I was really suprised how her character changed to be very weak later on.

Thanks hkopinions for the the article. Poor Julian .

Hehe, thanks hkopinions on that article. Poor Julian Lol, but Phyllis' response is rather amusing to me....hehe. I wonder if he did elbow her back? hehe, probably not.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

funny if he did
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

so when is Julian marring Anita--they have been together so long. They attempted to get married several times but the media...
    -Hkopinions

"Happy posting."

hmm i've been wondering too..
    really? they've attempted to get married several times already?

Last year they planned to get married but before they could make plans, the media swarmed so much that their families found out before they had a chance to tell them. After that, they decided to postpone it or have a very private wedding in the future.
    -Hkopinions

"Happy posting."

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. I didn't know they planned to get married last year. That's awful how the media is. Maybe they should just somehow secretly get married like sneak off to another country or something.

o wow.. that sux... best of luck to them...

Such advantages yet disadvantages to being an artist. Espically when both of you are artists that are quite popular!!! Its a shame that they have not been able to get around to marriage yet. Eventually though

Hehe, secret marriage somehow. Like Melissa Ng
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Poor Julian and Anita . Well, I wish them luck too.

Has anyone seen the series called The New Judge? I watched the beginning but never finished the series so I'm really curious about what happened in the end. Anyone know if Anita and Julian ended up together? Also, has anyone seen the Taiwan version of The White Hair Maiden? How's that series?

Originally posted by axt
    Poor Julian and Anita . Well, I wish them luck too.

Has anyone seen the series called The New Judge? I watched the beginning but never finished the series so I'm really curious about what happened in the end. Anyone know if Anita and Julian ended up together? Also, has anyone seen the Taiwan version of The White Hair Maiden? How's that series?
    Is this the one? It's not that new, I saw it last year. And yes, Julian and Anita endup together.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The New Judge--a bit long and draggy but overall it is good. Good to see that real couples are acting together too. The ending was that good because the bad guy didn't really get punished.
    -Hkopinions

"Happy posting."

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

yup that serie with julian in there was draggy. (The NEw JUdge). BUt he was funny very cute

Yeah that's the series. I watched it a year ago too and never finished it because it was too draggy. I found Julian really annoying in this series. Well, it's more like the series made him annoying. Too bad that series wasn't that good. I liked watching Anita and Julian together. Hope they can star in a better series. Who was the villain in that series anyways?

I just read the review for The White Hair Maiden and came across this picture of Julian.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/taiwan/whitehair/white01.jpg')
    Maybe it's just me but I thought he looked kind of funny with that hair. I laughed so hard when I saw it . What were they thinking with that hair style, it doesn't suit him at all? Anyways, that series doesn't seem interesting at all. Besides I don't think I could tolerate watching Julian with that hair.

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

wow i never seen that serie, what is it about???
    I am watching Palm of Ru Lai right now, so far it pretty good base on my judgement. Julian is really good in there.

I don't think Anita and Julian will be in many series together because I read somewhere that they tend to bicker a lot when they're working together (like during the filming of The New Judge).

Lol axt, that is a really funny pic of Julian. He almost looks like Nie Yuan or maybe the vampire Lestat.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

In the New Judge, the villain was the official, Ho-shen--the guy who used the mole on his neck to remind the emperor of his love when he was a prince supposedly reincarnated into him. I really like the 15th prince in this series, too bad he didnt fall for Anita.
    -Hkopinions

"Happy posting."