Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: (ROCH) Gwok Jing vs. Cheung Mo Gei

Guys needa stop aruging and actually give ZWJ some of the credit that's been given by the author and to some "hidden" ones stated by believers who don't need ZWJ is complete crap.. we all agree than GJ can beat ZWJ.. but no it's not a walk in the park like GJ vs.. pre-16 yrs GLFW. Honestly I don't understand why it's so hard to copy techniques.. as
    1) ZWJ has done it for shaolin claws..which was stated in the novel to be unparrelled.. so this right here shows he can mimic techniques
    2) and internal energy .. who said ZWJ HAD to use yin energy and not yang.. as Whsie and dennis Chen already stated different types of energy can be used to power-up, although the effect of it is un-sure of

with this mind.. I would seriously like someone to prove that he can't copy it when 1. the internal energy is there and 2. he's ALREADY copied a technique that's said to be one of the most advanced in the wulin world..and 3) this happened int he first few fights of him just coming out from QQDLY.. i'd imagine he gotten somewhat better in theory after a few years? =\

Re: Whise....bout 2 give this topic a rest as well...but just some things I want to clear up.

After reading through the arguments of several posters, I had said that ZWJ can proboally mimic XL18Z. But it will not be the same situation where he took KX's Dragon Claws and used it aginst him. I also do not believe that ZWJ can mimic Dp the way that GJ used them...but since it seems that you agree with that...I dont know what we have been debating about in the last couple of pages, because I believe that as well =p. I also agreed a few pages back that ZWJ can use 9Yang to power 18DP...so don't know why people keep bringing that point up...the thing I find hard to believe in ZWJ using GJ's DP..because his marital arts/inner power is so diffrent from GJ's. And one more thing about Ah San...IF ZWJ could copy Ah San's finger technique and use it as effectively as when he copied KX's dragon claws he would have done so. He was being chased around and could not fight back(at this point) using soely TC fist. The fact that he didnt IMO shows that he couldnt, because as brightness peak he copied KX's technique and beat him with relative ease.

err...well that's about it...fun discussion while it lasted...but quite time consuming =(
    wow..04-08....4 years just like that..time flies..

Quote Originally Posted by K2Grey
    I don't see what's so unbelievable about ZWJ being able to copy everything is, he just has really good talent for martial arts and QKDNY lets him see how internal energy is channeled. So he could mimic XL18Z presumably, or at least know how the internal energy is moved, problem is maybe he would need to train his internal to better deal with these movements or more likely he wouldn't be experienced with the stances. So it probably wouldn't be a good idea for him to use XL18Z against GJ and I don't know if there's any usable information there.

E.g. you can get instruction in say boxing on say 4 punches and how the mechanics of each punch works and how to set it up etc. but that doesn't mean you can immediately go and beat your instructor in boxing.
    Personally, I don't have a problem with ZWJ. I'm not even interested in settling this GJ vs ZWJ discussion.

I'm trying to figure it out, really, but I am still baffled by how ZWJ can see something that can't be seen (even modern medical science has failed) such as internal energy flowing in the body.

I can believe it, if what ZWJ did is similar to what JMZ did (in fact nobody could tell the difference except XZ who had knowledge of XWXG, not even the Xuan monks who mastered that particular skill). ZWJ mimicked the moves and found a way to channel his energy via his knowledge of 9 Yang and QKDNY. He could have ended up with something that is remarkably similar but isn't the same. To mimic is to immitate and isn't the original and that makes sense and is more easily believable.

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

9yangshengong was considered having the combined inner power techniques of wulin and QKDNY had the basic of all the worlds martial arts, so wuji had the inner power and the basics when he coplyed shaolin dragon claws. also dragon claw moves were rather simple, not complex like divine desending orchid sword palm, the essence of the moves were in their speed and power. wuji had no trouble copying those type of moves. besides, it was said earlier in the novel by wudang 2nd hero that it's not difficult to copy external moves.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

If we calculate Guo Jing/Guo'er and Wuji/Jinlun was "equal" I think Guo Jing only need less than 300 strokes or at least no more than 300 strokes to crush Wuji since Guo'er even at his normal mode can defeat Jinlun within 300 moves..

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Feng View Post
    Personally, I don't have a problem with ZWJ. I'm not even interested in settling this GJ vs ZWJ discussion.

I'm trying to figure it out, really, but I am still baffled by how ZWJ can see something that can't be seen (even modern medical science has failed) such as internal energy flowing in the body.

I can believe it, if what ZWJ did is similar to what JMZ did (in fact nobody could tell the difference except XZ who had knowledge of XWXG, not even the Xuan monks who mastered that particular skill). ZWJ mimicked the moves and found a way to channel his energy via his knowledge of 9 Yang and QKDNY. He could have ended up with something that is remarkably similar but isn't the same. To mimic is to immitate and isn't the original and that makes sense and is more easily believable.
    "but I am still baffled by how ZWJ can see something that can't be seen (even modern medical science has failed) such as internal energy flowing in the body"

If you know in the real life there are some martial arts or the subconscious mysticism where you can feel that the energy of every color is different. White colored is different with red colored, so even their eyes is closed they could differentiate colors or even know where someone hide some stuff