Thread: Jimmy Lin (林志穎)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    I really agree with you guys about LYF. She is way overrated!!! I personally don't hate her, but don't really like her either. Her acting and singing skills are not that great. She isn't that beautiful or pretty either.

I actually thought that Jimmy liked cuter girls since he used to go out with Ruby Lin and she is only cute at most. But hey, love is blind so you may be surprised about who he really ends up with....

I would love for Jimmy to act with Alyssa Jia, Shui Ling and Huang Yi. I think they would all have a lot of chemistry. Ok, maybe I am bias since they are some of my favorite actresses....

As for the guys, I would for him to act with Hu Ge, Ming Dao and Sam Wang. They are some of my other favorites so I would love to see Jimmy working with them.
    Shui Ling...that name sounds familiar. What has she been in?

Oooh, i like Hu Ge so seeing Jimmy and him in a series together would be quite entertaining to watch.

Shui Ling played Yu Jiao Long in the series Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Other series that she was in were LOCH 2003(she played Mu Nian Ci), Tears from Heaven, and many others... That's all I can think off the top of my head though.

Yea, it would be great to see Jimmy and Hu Ge act together.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Seems like a lot of you don't like LYF. But Jimmy talks about her a lot. Don't know how he feels about her now. Just a little sis?

I watched that talk show online with Ruby Lin hosting and Jimmy as the guest. I don't think she is cute or pretty. She has a rather round face and looks much older than him. They just don't look good together. He gave her his new cd but she asked for his watch. He took it off and put it on her wrist. He said it was a Hummer. That's generous of him. Yes, love is blind.

I guess Jimmy only thinks of LYF as a sister, but who really knows? They are definately good friends in real life. LYF seems to be a robot since she claims that everyone that she acts with are only working with her, so she will never have feelings for them. Jimmy seems to be the only that she has gotten close to.

I was being nice to say that Ruby is cute, but I honestly don't think she is attractive at all.She is even more overrated than LYF is. Jimmy deserves someone way better than her. I think it was rude of her to ask for Jimmy's watch!! I can't believe that Jimmy actually gave it to her. The next thing you know, she would ask for the shirt he is wearing....Yea, love is blind...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

If Ruby asked for his shirt would he take it off and give it to her on the spot? He hesitated for a moment after she asked for his watch. I think he was surprised. When she asked a 2nd time he took it off and put it on her wrist. What a gentelman.

Quote Originally Posted by ladycoco
    If Ruby asked for his shirt would he take it off and give it to her on the spot? He hesitated for a moment after she asked for his watch. I think he was surprised. When she asked a 2nd time he took it off and put it on her wrist. What a gentelman.
    Hmm, i wonder if maybe Ruby might've just asked for Jimmy's watch to be "cute" on screen but then gave it back to him off camera. Maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans
    Hmm, i wonder if maybe Ruby might've just asked for Jimmy's watch to be "cute" on screen but then gave it back to him off camera. Maybe?
    Yeah I also think so. She would've gave it back to him. Ok about his shirt. I read in another Forum that he maybe will take his shirt off in his new serie. I Think it's just a humour but it would be great to see JImmy without shirt.I would do lots of good things and be good at school if he really takes his shirt off.
    Hi ya!!

Fancy Ady,adore Yang Mi, admire Jiang Xin, love Jimmy and dream about Hu Ge.
    Ruby Lin Forever!!!
    Gao Yuan Yuan is my Goddess!

To be even "cuter" she could have asked him for his shirt and see his face turn red. How would he handle it? Just laugh to hide his embarrassment.

I don't think that is being cute. I find that really rude, but maybe it's because I really dislike Ruby.... I kind of doubt she gave him back his watch knowing her....

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    I don't think that is being cute. I find that really rude, but maybe it's because I really dislike Ruby.... I kind of doubt she gave him back his watch knowing her....
    Wow, i can really sense the anger, Trinie. I'm not a fan of Ruby's either. I don't dislike her. I guess i just don't really care for her. Though when i did hear about those supposed rumors regarding Ruby and Jimmy back in the day, i wasn't particularly happy. I think i might've disliked her more back then. Not that i would be thrilled if i heard that Jimmy had an interest in her now. So were those rumors even remotely true? Anyway, i think that when Ruby did what she did, she probably thought she was being "cute" when in reality, the majority of people probably thought the opposite.

To be even "cuter" she could have asked him for his shirt and see his face turn red. How would he handle it? Just laugh to hide his embarrassment.
    Yeah, i can see Jimmy laughing and just playing it off and trying to compensate by maybe offering Ruby something else. Though i would love for him to give her a weird-*** look in response to that hypothetical question. That would really make my day. But he's too nice to do that. He seems like a very sweet guy but i don't see him submitting to above-and-beyond requests. I mean you did mention that Ruby had to ask twice for the watch and he was still kinda hesitant, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ann_fang
    Yeah I also think so. She would've gave it back to him. Ok about his shirt. I read in another Forum that he maybe will take his shirt off in his new serie. I Think it's just a humour but it would be great to see JImmy without shirt.I would do lots of good things and be good at school if he really takes his shirt off.
    Oh yeah, that would be interesting to see. I don't think i've ever seen pics of Jimmy shirtless. Well, there might've been one but i think he had a towel around his shoulders so he was partially covered. I wonder how defined he is. Hehe.

Yeah, i can see Jimmy laughing and just playing it off and trying to compensate by maybe offering Ruby something else. Though i would love for him to give her a weird-*** look in response to that hypothetical question. That would really make my day. But he's too nice to do that. He seems like a very sweet guy but i don't see him submitting to above-and-beyond requests. I mean you did mention that Ruby had to ask twice for the watch and he was still kinda hesitant, right?
    Jimmy was kinda hesitant because he was taken by surprise. He didn't see it coming. He was showing the other male host his racing team cap when Ruby asked him for the watch the first time. He hesitated for a moment and kept on talking to the other guy. Then Ruby asked again, "I rather have your watch." He then immediately took off his watch and put it on her. Ruby asked "Then I will take it." Jimmy replied, "Of course, no problem. It is a Hummer." Or something like that. I think everyone else was surprised by this. I am sure it was a very expensive watch. Then Ruby said, "Consider this my birthday present. You haven't given me any birthday presents this year."

Jimmy was very uncomfortable during the entire show. He laughed when the other male host asked embarassing questions about him and Ruby. Then Jimmy's friend would immedately jump in and answer for him.

I love to see that typical Jimmy weird look, the one he rasies one eyebrow and the corner of his mouth.

Jimmy was kinda hesitant because he was taken by surprise. He didn't see it coming. He was showing the other male host his racing team cap when Ruby asked him for the watch the first time. He hesitated for a moment and kept on talking to the other guy. Then Ruby asked again, "I rather have your watch." He then immediately took off his watch and put it on her. Ruby asked "Then I will take it." Jimmy replied, "Of course, no problem. It is a Hummer." Or something like that. I think everyone else was surprised by this. I am sure it was a very expensive watch. Then Ruby said, "Consider this my birthday present. You haven't given me any birthday presents this year."

Jimmy was very uncomfortable during the entire show. He laughed when the other male host asked embarassing questions about him and Ruby. Then Jimmy's friend would immedately jump in and answer for him.

I love to see that typical Jimmy weird look, the one he rasies one eyebrow and the corner of his mouth.
    I personally don't think the watch thing is a big deal, tho you guys are prolly right about Ruby being cute and pulling the girl card (as I like to call it). I think most girls have pulled the girl card at some point tho. haha.. anyway, I'm not a big fan of Ruby either, actually, I'm not her fan. She strikes me as a snob, no offense to her fans tho. But yea, I dont think the watch thing is a big deal... I mean, Jimmy has a watch collection and he probably has tons of watches and celebrities have tons of money so it's no big deal to give it away. Plus Jimmy seems like a very generous guy. I think he gave LYF Tiffany jewelry for her birthday, right? I dont' remember exactly, but I think the box was light blue. Anyway, that's just me speculating cuz I remember observing that. haha

Quote Originally Posted by ellledubs
    I personally don't think the watch thing is a big deal, tho you guys are prolly right about Ruby being cute and pulling the girl card (as I like to call it). I think most girls have pulled the girl card at some point tho. haha.. anyway, I'm not a big fan of Ruby either, actually, I'm not her fan. She strikes me as a snob, no offense to her fans tho. But yea, I dont think the watch thing is a big deal... I mean, Jimmy has a watch collection and he probably has tons of watches and celebrities have tons of money so it's no big deal to give it away. Plus Jimmy seems like a very generous guy. I think he gave LYF Tiffany jewelry for her birthday, right? I dont' remember exactly, but I think the box was light blue. Anyway, that's just me speculating cuz I remember observing that. haha
    Pulling the girl card on her X? Hmmm.

Hi gals,

I am back, how are you doing?

I finished reading all of your posts, thank you so much for keeping this thread active and alive

About the watch Jimmy gave Ruby, he gave her the new watch later. He said the one he gave on the show was too big, so he did give her the right one.
    Love Jimmy and Jiang Xin, Support TAE

Pulling the girl card on her X? Hmmm.
    I'm sure Jimmy saw right through it. He's too smart to fall for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by relive
    Hi gals,

I finished reading all of your posts, thank you so much for keeping this thread active and alive

About the watch Jimmy gave Ruby, he gave her the new watch later. He said the one he gave on the show was too big, so he did give her the right one.
    Hey relive, glad to see you're back. I thought you would be gone longer. Anyway, Jimmy's definitely such a sweet guy. To even think about getting Ruby a more fitting watch...wow. I wonder if he even got the original watch back from Ruby or if he just let her keep it along with the new one.

Quote Originally Posted by ellledubs
    Jewelry from Tiffany's? Really? That's awfully nice of Jimmy. The guy is definitely lavish when it comes to gifts.

Quote Originally Posted by relive
    Hi gals,

Welcome back, Relive. We had a lot of fun while you were gone.

So Jimmy bought Ruby a new watch after the show and got his own watch back? Was it in the news?