Thread: Jimmy Lin (林志穎)

is his newest tv series "my lucky star"?
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    Yup. You can go here for the discussion thread on My Lucky Star / Fang Yang De Xing Xing.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

Yes, it just finished airing in Taiwan. It's a must-see, one of the best with a very interesting plot.

Quote Originally Posted by ladycoco View Post
    Yes, it just finished airing in Taiwan. It's a must-see, one of the best with a very interesting plot.
    i think im gonna see it.... isnt leon in it?
    anyways, jimmy looks very cute
    guess its a must
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    Yup. You can go here for the discussion thread on My Lucky Star / Fang Yang De Xing Xing.
    ahaha, thanks
    im so slow these days hahah
    (even posted in that thread but didnt remember)
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

There is an article in www.mingpao.com today about jimmy and kelly Chen. Their intimate photo was posted on his restaurant's blog.

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/dreamfami...ext=2134&fid=2

HK MingPao 8/20/07
    Jimmy Lin and Kelly Chen always insisted that they were just friends. But their intimate photo was posted on his restaurant, The Dream Family Cafe's blog. They wore casual clothes and she leaned on his shoulder. Friends behind them didn't seem to bother them.
    Jimmy is in Beijing now preparing for a race and didn't answer the phone. His father said that he was not too concerned about his love life. "I know nothing. He lives alone now. He said he's in control of his life so I didn't ask." His manager, Grace, said he is busy running around in Shanghai, Beijing and 濟南 and has no time for love affairs. His work load is very heavy. "Give him some time. When the time is right he will let everyone know. Don't kill their friendship."

8/20/07
    林志穎與緋聞女友親密照曝光 文章日期:2007年8月21日
    【明報專訊】林志穎與緋聞女友陳若儀一直堅稱好友關係,但兩人昨日卻被踢爆拍下親密照,並上載到他的餐廳「 夢饗家」Blog中。照片中,林志穎與陳若儀均穿著休閒服,女方一副小鳥依人模樣,輕依在他的肩膀上,站後 排的友人們,彷彿與這對情侶無關。
    忙於參加賽車活動的林志穎目前身處北京,昨日未有接聽電話;而林父表示對兒子的戀情並不緊張:「我不知情, 他現在獨居,並說要自己掌握人生方向盤,我就不過問了。」而經紀人Grace則指林志穎近期在上海、南京、 濟南跑來跑去,工作量多得不容許談戀愛,「給他一點時間,時候到了,就會跟大家說,別讓他們做 不成朋友」。
    圖文提供:自由時報
    Last edited by ladycoco; 08-20-07 at 09:11 PM.

i think im gonna see it.... isnt leon in it?
    anyways, jimmy looks very cute
    guess its a must
    Yes, Leon's in it. It looks like you're also watching one of his other series, according to your signature.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

Love Jimmy and Jiang Xin, Support TAE

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    Yes, Leon's in it. It looks like you're also watching one of his other series, according to your signature.
    haha yep, i finished it
    its my favorite taiwanese series so far
    maybe itll change once i watch lucky star....
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

This is a video of the 'kissing' on 8/14/07.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/dfKqHlUfLaY/
    it's only a kiss on the side and Jimmy made it's like the kiss of dead...how lame Jimmy.....

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    it's only a kiss on the side and Jimmy made it's like the kiss of dead...how lame Jimmy.....
    seriously, do u want a total stranger of the opposite sex to kiss u on the side?

seriously, do u want a total stranger of the opposite sex to kiss u on the side?
    he's in this kind of industry, he should get used to it by now........n of course, i would let them kiss me....i'm a nice guy.

he's in this kind of industry, he should get used to it by now........n of course, i would let them kiss me....i'm a nice guy.
    i am a nice gal too... but i DON't want any strange man to kiss me on the cheek. I will scream or slap him.

in the industry doesn't mean he want to be molested either. do you want LYF to be kissed by a man who gets on stage?

i am a nice gal too... but i DON't want any strange man to kiss me on the cheek. I will scream or slap him.

in the industry doesn't mean he want to be molested either. do you want LYF to be kissed by a man who gets on stage?
    male and female are different.....male have more advantage when a female kiss them....female is a different story....like i say,u r a female, u don't want ppl to kiss u, b/c u feel "molested"....i don't care who kiss LYF on the side...as long as not french kiss....

kissing on the cheek don't mean molested...if so, i guess i have been molested hundred of times....guess i need to report to the cop.....lol.....

male and female are different.....male have more advantage when a female kiss them....female is a different story....like i say,u r a female, u don't want ppl to kiss u, b/c u feel "molested"....i don't care who kiss LYF on the side...as long as not french kiss....

kissing on the cheek don't mean molested...if so, i guess i have been molested hundred of times....guess i need to report to the cop.....lol.....
    We'll have to let LYF answer for herself if she wants to be kissed by a total male stranger on stage. Maybe she doesn't care. Maybe she does. I can't answer for her.

Male can press sexual harrassment charges against female and i totally support it. The law goes both ways. i believe in Respect others the way u want to be respected.

We'll have to let LYF answer for herself if she wants to be kissed by a total male stranger on stage. Maybe she doesn't care. Maybe she does. I can't answer for her.

Male can press sexual harrassment charges against female and i totally support it. The law goes both ways. i believe in Respect others the way u want to be respected.
    male tat presses sexual harassments charges if females kiss them, then tat male is 100% GAY.....

male tat presses sexual harassments charges if females kiss them, then tat male is 100% GAY.....
    but according to the law he has every right to do so. The law protects both female and male, gay or not.

^That person went too far especially by grabbing Jimmy's shoulders to anchor her kiss.

I'm sorry but is it just me or does Mainland fans usually become extremely touchy. There have been quite a few similar incidences already.

I've attended some Jimmy events in the US before and seems like fans over here actually have never attempted such a stunt, it's just courtesy to respect Jimmy and his personal space.

SkyKing: I've met Jimmy on a few occasions before, he's really nice in person, he has never rejected nor turned away any fans; a very simple and humble guy. But some fans take advantage of that. Jimmy was nice, nice enough to not push that crazy fan away.

Like Ladycoco said, being nice doesn't imply a kissing booth for fans. Anyone would feel violated, regardless of gender.

I was wondering, are Jay and Jimmy at all friends? I was hoping to see Jimmy at Jay's movie premiere or whatnot so Lee Hom, Jay, and Jimmy can take photos together LOL.

Thanks for the pix.. I think Jimmy is with Kelly, but that is his business.. I hope that he will tell everyone when the time comes...

Hm... I have seen fans try to kiss their idol before.. I guess that can be disrespectful depending on the circumstances, but not so bad under other circumstances... For example, if the fan asked permission to and if Jimmy agreed then I don't think it would be that bad. However, just grabbing him and trying to kiss him even on the cheek is not respectful at all. But I personally would never do that... At most I would hug them but not kiss them.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Thanks for the pix.. I think Jimmy is with Kelly, but that is his business.. I hope that he will tell everyone when the time comes...

Hm... I have seen fans try to kiss their idol before.. I guess that can be disrespectful depending on the circumstances, but not so bad under other circumstances... For example, if the fan asked permission to and if Jimmy agreed then I don't think it would be that bad. However, just grabbing him and trying to kiss him even on the cheek is not respectful at all. But I personally would never do that... At most I would hug them but not kiss them.
    Well, I guess, you could sort of make a judgment ahead of time. Celebrities like Jimmy, I would know the answer even before asking him about such a favor. Even if he answers okay, I wouldn't want to place Jimmy in an awkward position, a situation where he can't reject the kiss nor does he really want to participate in it either. The most I've ever did was stand next to him for photos and shook his hand. Not too many celebrities are into kisses except for children.