Thread: Jimmy Lin (林志穎)

Quote Originally Posted by ladycoco View Post
    Awwww. This is so touching. i also found the ones by fans in other cites all over china: beijing, henan, hunan, guangzhou. they each made a MV. i thought it was new for 2009. i bet jimmy was moved to tears when he saw these. i've to ul them to youtube so more fans will know about these.
    Ok, now I really want to listen to that song!! But I will have to wait for another 9 hours!!! Ok, ok, delay grafication should be good training for patience.........the virtue Jimmy wants all his fans to learn.....

I wish all of Jimmy's fans are like that, just love him and leave him alone when he wants some privacy! Have they not heard of his song "愛過情濃處 Ai Guo QIng Nong Chu (Ever Loved Deeply)" in the album "2000-09 去走走 Qu Zou Zou (Go for a walk)"? ahhhh!!!!!
    vivi

Fans & Medias reaction, I think this is the main reason why he never want to reveal his personal life. Also because of his look & $$$, everybody curious to know what kind of girl suits him. Though he is not very active in showbiz, he is still the most popular 4 little heavenly kings. Worse thing is, Kelly isn’t that pretty & her career is nothing compare to Ruby/Ha Na/Yu Fei (Jimmy's ideal girlfriends, chosen by fans those live in dream world). Sad to say, some fanatic fans (Asia) still treat their idol as their lover, real bf is the 2nd one.

Some fans are disappointed, coz Jimmy keep saying that if he has gf/engage/married, he will share with fans. Unfortunately, fans took his words too seriously. His case is the same as Andy Lau's, luckily Andy's fans are not as young as Jimmy's. Maybe Jimmy/Andy wasn’t allow to reveal about it by .... party. They just do their job. Or it could be they are very concern about fans. Or hiding their personal life to protect their family from Medias, to protect their fans, they don’t want fans feel disappointed & played by Medias.

This concert is a bit mysterius & low key. Very different from 2008 concert when he did lots of announcemets. Tore tickets... Jimmy must be very sad. I hope everything will be better after his b'day.
    I believe if he willing to make a come back, he can easily be on top again. If he really care about his showbiz career...
    Last edited by keroro33; 10-13-09 at 01:52 PM.

Girls, Let's have a break. Enjoy MLS BTS pics...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://lh5.ggpht.com/_a6wZyVGyHng/StOATCpZ8wI/AAAAAAAADX4/3Celx06sqi4/s512/r8ahgr.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://lh3.ggpht.com/_a6wZyVGyHng/StOAYRyuB4I/AAAAAAAADYU/tfi19a_FFYg/6ejjyj.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://lh4.ggpht.com/_a6wZyVGyHng/StOARGcU7HI/AAAAAAAADXw/UfX-2YTfgn0/8haugha.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://lh6.ggpht.com/_a6wZyVGyHng/StOAiCDqHEI/AAAAAAAADZQ/lNKoNmwAoy8/irggjgn.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://lh5.ggpht.com/_a6wZyVGyHng/SsoM3tCY1mI/AAAAAAAAC6c/YBxTeLK191Q/s512/47.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://lh5.ggpht.com/_a6wZyVGyHng/StOAR4GmtBI/AAAAAAAADX0/lPxDdpQdHxE/4tgrh.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://lh6.ggpht.com/_a6wZyVGyHng/StOAfPHqSFI/AAAAAAAADZE/dyhD9NZFSbw/4qtqgh.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://lh5.ggpht.com/_a6wZyVGyHng/StOAesSPQpI/AAAAAAAADZA/3qIvK9IsGTA/rggrg.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://lh4.ggpht.com/_a6wZyVGyHng/StOAOVPHCoI/AAAAAAAADXg/rxBsrpd8Wjs/ksgnskj.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://lh3.ggpht.com/_a6wZyVGyHng/StOAHsW5C9I/AAAAAAAADWw/PSnJFvHGUTI/4q5q4gq.jpg')
    took pic with rainbow
    Last edited by keroro33; 10-13-09 at 01:42 PM.

oh.............thank you for the break and love the pix!!! you rock kerororrororororororoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    vivi

Thanks keroro33 for the BTS pics. Love them. I'm sure everyone has seen this interview before, but thought I'd still share since I stumbled upon it.

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/vpSaeitiAws/

This was an interview he did in Mainland China in 2007 after he finished filming MLS. And one random thing I noticed about his hair. I realized after he did a makeover for MLS, he has generally kept that similar hairstyle since. Gotta admit, it looks good on him.

Quote Originally Posted by viv1010 View Post
    Ok, now I really want to listen to that song!! But I will have to wait for another 9 hours!!! Ok, ok, delay grafication should be good training for patience.........the virtue Jimmy wants all his fans to learn.....

I wish all of Jimmy's fans are like that, just love him and leave him alone when he wants some privacy! Have they not heard of his song "愛過情濃處 Ai Guo QIng Nong Chu (Ever Loved Deeply)" in the album "2000-09 去走走 Qu Zou Zou (Go for a walk)"? ahhhh!!!!!
    Wow Viv1010, u are rite! u should write to his blog , ask them to play 愛過情濃處 instead of 期待.

Quote Originally Posted by plee.mar View Post
    And one random thing I noticed about his hair. I realized after he did a makeover for MLS, he has generally kept that similar hairstyle since. Gotta admit, it looks good on him.
    If it works and looks good, why not!!!! And he did looked good in MSL!!! Well, not just good but drop dead gorgeous!!!!
    Last edited by viv1010; 10-13-09 at 02:25 PM.
    vivi

Quote Originally Posted by keroro33 View Post
    Wow Viv1010, u are rite! u should write to his blog , ask them to play 愛過情濃處 instead of 期待.
    heeehheee. I would if I know Chinese, but I don't!

Oh, but I'm going to send it to DJ Gao Ji for Jimmy's birthday song request!
    Last edited by viv1010; 10-13-09 at 02:31 PM.
    vivi

Jimmy, you poor thing! Don't worry, we, here in spcnet, love you and will support you all the way!!! Jia You!!!!!
    hmm...do you want to add above sentence in our banner??
    1. open JR shop
    2. sorry...totally forgot what's in no.2
    3. Jimmy, Jia You!! we are here in spcnet, luv u & will support u always.

If it works and looks good, why not!!!! And he did looked good in MSL!!! Well, not just good but drop dead gorgeous!!!!
    LOL...yup and glad he is keeping that hairstyle. I don't think anyone can deny he made the right decision in filming MLS and he did a really good job in portraying the before and after Zhong Tian Qi. You just see a huge difference in his acting skills and how he approaches the character and his counterpart. Hope he will continue to release good films and music.

1. open JR shop
    the JR logo on one end of the banner and the keroro pic on the other end of the banner. We need to be sure to wear our football gears!
    vivi

heeehheee. I would if I know Chinese, but I don't!

Oh, but I'm going to send it to DJ Gao Ji for Jimmy's birthday song request!
    you can send in your request in english. just cut and paste 愛過情濃處 in the email. Don't touch 期待. it's mine.

Done! I have just send to DJ Gao Ji to play the song 愛過情濃處! I know DJ Gao Ji's English is not good, but I hope he read or paraphrase the rest of my note on the radio, the reason why I requested for that particular song.
    vivi

you can send in your request in english. just cut and paste 愛過情濃處 in the email. Don't touch 期待. it's mine.
    Oh ladycoco! Don't worry, I didn't touch 期待!
    Last edited by viv1010; 10-13-09 at 08:12 PM.
    vivi

Quote Originally Posted by plee.mar View Post
    LOL...yup and glad he is keeping that hairstyle. I don't think anyone can deny he made the right decision in filming MLS and he did a really good job in portraying the before and after Zhong Tian Qi. You just see a huge difference in his acting skills and how he approaches the character and his counterpart. Hope he will continue to release good films and music.
    unfortuneately it raised the bar for him and now he is scrutinizing all scripts to find the next MLS. he said he wants every drama he makes to be a classic, but there r not that many classics out there. so no drama instead of average drama.

now, just a thought. maybe he didn't want to sign on to a drama in 2009 b/c he didn't want to leave the mom-to-be for several months.

the JR logo on one end of the banner and the keroro pic on the other end of the banner. We need to be sure to wear our football gears!
    Yeah, LOL...and i will bring keroro flag, will ask Jimmy to use keroro flag instead of JR flag . There is another sentence we wanted to put in the long banner...

LOL, i like 期待 too... but it's still yours..
    Mine is 胜利滋味. Hey, what are we doing? sounds like his chinese fans, 'Jimmy is mine!!' LOL...

[quote=viv1010;899713]
    Good Idea...make sure we wear body armor , his chinese fans are pretty scary..talk very loud, sing even louder, sure their energy level is much higher than us too.. pretty scary..they will beat us till death...coz our banner will block their view. And busy Jimmy won't care about us, after reading our sparkling & innovative banner, he will start thinking of his JR company & at the same time, pretending not to think about it coz he still got to concentrate on his concert .

Maybe in his heart, he will say: (while singing & dance on the stage) Hmm.. good idea.. Viv1010 is the best (make sure u put your signature on it ! so, he will know that it's from u). After concert, I'll do market research & survey some locations. I got to have a meeting with my JR staffs. Right, business is more important...(business minded Jimmy! ) Got to do it on the right time. I wont miss this opportunity. I can postpone my concerts, I got lots of loyal fans, they are trained to wait wait & wait.... but I can't postpone my business...(then we will get scolded by Ladycoco, coz Jimmy will postpone his concert until further notice hahaha..)
    hee...hee... keroro33, you are too funny! I am sure we can pick each other out of the crowd if we dress like American football players, helmets and all! And you started the idea first, so your name should be on it too! Oh, and Jimmy won't miss a beat with his songs, cuz' he's really good. Last year when he slipped during the "Celery" song, he didn't miss a beat at all! And yes, ladycoco just might kick us out of the forum, coz afterall, she is the moderator!

1. open JR shop
    Yeah, LOL...and i will bring keroro flag, will ask Jimmy to use keroro flag instead of JR flag . There is another sentence we wanted to put in the long banner...
    hmmmm.......I found the post of our conversation on this and I think that was it!
    1. open JR shop
    2. our ID's on SPCNET: keroro33, viv1010 so Jimmy know who to thank for this fabulous idea! (I think we should add Ladycoco as well, cuz' she's the "moderator")
    3. keroro picture & JR logo
    Last edited by viv1010; 10-13-09 at 07:42 PM.
    vivi

LOL. i am a moderator who can't moderate.

Jimmy's birthday gift:
    The Gift of Love
    by Jimmy's fans.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK5_6quNPsc
    Last edited by ladycoco; 10-13-09 at 05:16 PM.

LOL, i like 期待 too... but it's still yours..
    Mine is 胜利滋味. Hey, what are we doing? sounds like his chinese fans, 'Jimmy is mine!!' LOL...
    Which album is 胜利滋味 in? Can't read the Chinese!
    vivi