Thread: Jimmy Lin (林志穎)

Quote Originally Posted by december_snow View Post
    why is that? XXZ is growin' up in america? what did i miss?
    XXZ was born in Los Angeles. He is an american by birth. Remember all the fuss when he was born. His birth announcement was even broadcast live on taiwan tv. LOL.

Hi everybody, long time no see...
    oh wow... that's so great news...congratulations Jimmy....

i can't believe it's been about a year since that day when we first knew 'bout XXZ...i hope he's become cute like his father...no complaints for mum...i think JL'll show us his photo on his bday party...ok i was kind of hopin'...
    so anyway, how r doin' guys? i missed the forum so much...it looks quiet 'round here..
    hi there. yeah. it's quiet now after the race in shanghai. don't know how long jimmy will go in hiding this time. he said in his interview that he has an EP, a movie about racing (have to see it to believe it) and another idol series planned. now it's already aug. he'll have 4.5 months to do all that. Hmm.
    Last edited by ladycoco; 08-16-10 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ladycoco View Post
    XXZ was born in Los Angeles. He is an american by birth. Remember all the fuss when he was born. His birth announcement was even broadcast live on taiwan tv. LOL.
    oh oh for that reason, ok ok i got it...

hi there. yeah. it's quiet now after the race in shanghai. don't know how long jimmy will in hiding this time. he said in his interview that he has an EP, a movie about racing (have to see it to believe it) and another idol series planned. now it's already aug. he'll have 4.5 months to do all that. Hmm.
    yes waitin' for his EP, hope it will be great...yes, me neither don't believe that racin' idol series...
    oh btw, when will his single princess cone out? i think it'll air first in Taiwan or around chinese tv, right?
    Be Busy like Jimmy!

oh btw, when will his single princess cone out? i think it'll air first in Taiwan or around chinese tv, right?[/quote]

The new TV series will come out in Oct.The fans in mainland will watch it first on Hunan TV.

The new TV series will come out in Oct.The fans in mainland will watch it first on Hunan TV.
    hopefully we'll find a way to download it. you can dl lots of chinese series from this site.

www.dygod.org

LOL. you meant the 'nobody nobody but you'. I first thought that it was his poor english but then i listen to the real Wonder Girls and that's exactly how they sing it. i thought they were singing 'but you' in Korean.

The Wonder Girls Nobody
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFjP-OJ7Bh4

XXZ is an american. of course his english is better than his daddy.
    hmm.....I'll have to listen to it again at when I get home tonight.
    vivi

hopefully we'll find a way to download it. you can dl lots of chinese series from this site.

www.dygod.org
    coco, the wiz of internet surfs. Do you mind sharing it once you've d/l it?
    vivi

Hi everybody, long time no see...
    oh wow... that's so great news...congratulations Jimmy....

i can't believe it's been about a year since that day when we first knew 'bout XXZ...i hope he's become cute like his father...no complaints for mum...i think JL'll show us his photo on his bday party...ok i was kind of hopin'...
    so anyway, how r doin' guys? i missed the forum so much...it looks quiet 'round here..
    december_snow, you are a true fan of Jimmy Lin. Like him, you disappear for some time and then appear out of nowhere and give us a big surprise! Welcome back, girl! Missed your inputs here.
    vivi

yes waitin' for his EP, hope it will be great...yes, me neither don't believe that racin' idol series...
    Didn't JL said that the racing movie is mostly done already? It's a movie and not a tv series, right? argh! need to watch the interview again!

His EP is coming out toward the end of the year. I hope he will include a picture or two of xxz on the EP cover!

I think he said no concert this year, cuz' he has no time for that. Concert has been postponed to next year.

ok, I will watch the 12 mins interview again when I get home tonight and get my info right. or coco can just correct me, which is cool with me too!
    vivi

Quote Originally Posted by relive View Post
    I hope so, and expect LYF in his racing movie.
    Don't think so. LYF is doing another movie and a tv series. Her movie is coming out soon or already, I think. Her new tv series is a remake of 倩女幽魂 "The Chinese Ghost Story". The most famous version of that story is the movie version by Leslie Cheung and Joey Wong.
    Last edited by viv1010; 08-17-10 at 02:57 AM.
    vivi

www.dygod.org

I think we can watch the new series on www.tudou.com
    Someone is sure to upload every episode.
    Just can't wait !

Quote Originally Posted by viv1010 View Post
    Didn't JL said that the racing movie is mostly done already? It's a movie and not a tv series, right? argh! need to watch the interview again!

His EP is coming out toward the end of the year. I hope he will include a picture or two of xxz on the EP cover!

I think he said no concert this year, cuz' he has no time for that. Concert has been postponed to next year.

ok, I will watch the 12 mins interview again when I get home tonight and get my info right. or coco can just correct me, which is cool with me too!
    Ok, reviewed the interviews and confirmed the following.

Single Princess & Blind Dating is going on Hunan TV in Oct.

EP consists of the main theme song and an other song to the Single Princess & Blind Dating idol series.

In mid-October he will start the production to another idol series (80%-90% confirmed on this production).

Concert maybe postponed to next year, but he did not confirm that he will definitely have the concert next year. But for sure, he does not have time for a concert this year, 2010.

JL also said that Wallace Chung invited him to do a duet, which they also filmed the mv together. It is the mv filming that has been on the news these past few weeks. Don't know if that song is going to be on his EP or not. Might just be on Wallace Chung's album instead.
    Last edited by viv1010; 08-17-10 at 05:29 PM.
    vivi

LOL. you meant the 'nobody nobody but you'. I first thought that it was his poor english but then i listen to the real Wonder Girls and that's exactly how they sing it. i thought they were singing 'but you' in Korean.

The Wonder Girls Nobody
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFjP-OJ7Bh4
    hmm.....I'll have to listen to it again at when I get home tonight.
    nope, coco, I cannot agree with you on this. The Wonder Girls were definitely singing 'nobody nobody but you' in English, but our Jimmy was definitely singing it with his cute accent.
    vivi

vivi, thanks for summarizing. I got bits and pieces of his interview. Did he say when he'll film that racing movie? Is it a done deal? I think someone tried to stop him from talking about the idol series that is to be filmed in oct.

LOL. we are debating who has a heavier accent, the Wonder Girls or JL.
    i thought the Wonder Girls were singing in English and French 'Nobody Nobody bonjour'. JL was saying "Nobody Nobody bone june".

can you make out what the news guy said at the very very beginning. "The most... artist Lin Zhi Yin"

coco, the wiz of internet surfs. Do you mind sharing it once you've d/l it?
    certainly, if i can get my hands on it.

i may have to open a new youtube acct to do that. the internet police are getting serious about copyrights. a lot of accts are suspended because of uploaded tv series.

Halo everybody...
    I've been missing for such a long long time since little baby xxz was born.
    Thanks to Ladycoco for all your news about Jimmy.

I am looking forward to his new series
    I am in UK now, on my long long long holiday, but I will always visit this forum to see all of you post.

Miss you

Quote Originally Posted by keroro33 View Post
    Halo everybody...
    I've been missing for such a long long time since little baby xxz was born.
    Thanks to Ladycoco for all your news about Jimmy.

I am looking forward to his new series
    I am in UK now, on my long long long holiday, but I will always visit this forum to see all of you post.

Miss you
    you are welcome. What do you do? How come you get to travel all over.

december_snow, you are a true fan of Jimmy Lin. Like him, you disappear for some time and then appear out of nowhere and give us a big surprise! Welcome back, girl! Missed your inputs here.
    tnx viv...
    i'm sorry 'bout that...since i change my place alot, it's difficult to keep network often...but it settled up now... at least for few months, hehe...

i may have to open a new youtube acct to do that. the internet police are getting serious about copyrights. a lot of accts are suspended because of uploaded tv series.
    that's great...really lookin' forward to watch...it's in oct, rit? wow, another 2 months to go...
    Be Busy like Jimmy!

vivi, thanks for summarizing. I got bits and pieces of his interview. Did he say when he'll film that racing movie? Is it a done deal? I think someone tried to stop him from talking about the idol series that is to be filmed in oct.

LOL. we are debating who has a heavier accent, the Wonder Girls or JL.
    i thought the Wonder Girls were singing in English and French 'Nobody Nobody bonjour'. JL was saying "Nobody Nobody bone june".

can you make out what the news guy said at the very very beginning. "The most... artist Lin Zhi Yin"
    you are welcome. He did not exactly said when he'll film the movie about racing, but it's going to be this year for sure. That's why he said he is going to be extremely busy the 2nd half of 2010. So, I am sure the movie is for certain.

The new idol series is 80% to 90% done deal, but he was not suppose to shed any lights on that. It is still in the secret stage. He did say when exactly he will start filming for the new idol series, just that he is going to be very busy making the movie, the new idol series, the EP, and the mv's to the songs of the EP.

coco, I'm not sure which part of the interview or which interview you would like me to summarize for you. He had a few interviews with a couple of different stations. Would you please post a link to the interview you are talking about and when on the interview you would like me to listen to? thx!
    vivi

oh, thank you coco. But I really don't need you to u/l to Youtube. I was just wondering if you would d/l to media fire for me to d/l.
    vivi