Page 4 of 581 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: Jimmy Lin (林志穎)

So what happened to his singing career? No more???

He's always so cute and adorable!!!!
    The New Bi Xue Jian Rocks!

Webshots - Free Beautiful Photos

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

wow the caps are nice. the first really scared me. I mean I was just scrolling down when i saw man!! haha.. glad this thread is still here.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

Originally posted by babybunny
    So what happened to his singing career? No more???

He's always so cute and adorable!!!!
    Did he say once that he will try to do both singing and acting? hmm i hope not. He's a much better singer than an actor. I still love him though. I love his songs
    Jimmy Lin~~~Zhen Yu~~~Sammul Chan
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

Anyone knows his latest cd? Yay! That one series of his is coming out in viet next week. I can't wait!!
    Jimmy Lin~~~Zhen Yu~~~Sammul Chan
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

I heard that Jimmy is still working on his newest album. But he has been busy so it is not finished yet. I think it will be out by the end of this year. I am still waiting for Liu San Bian to be released... I sure hope that it will come out this summer so I have time to watch it.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

I can't wait until DGSD03 is released into viet!!! So want to see him as Duan Yu, hehe. I'll watch Benny's protrayal in the meantime Oh yes, I almost forgot about Lui San Bian!!! I better go into that thread, hehe. Are you still keeping it up Trinie?

Lol chrissy!!! Extrmely cute as Little Fish. Eh, I better go into the LS thread now!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hi goddessofhonour, Gosh I am sooo busy with school lately but am sneaking on to relieve myself of some stress. Oh yea, I heard that DGSD 03 will only release on DVD for sale in Viet. I heard they may not release it on tape for rental but am not positive though. About Liu San Bian, no I haven't been there since there isn't much to say about it until it comes out... I will let you know when it does ok? I sure hope it comes out soon.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Hey there Trinie!!!

Oh, I hope that it doesnt' release onto DVD and for sale too!!! That would completely stink since I dno't think I want to buy it. Hopefully it releases onto tapes!!

Yup, do inform me when it starts releasing out!!! Thanks now Trinie!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hi Goddessofhonour, I am sneaking on again... Gosh I so sick of my school work. I can't wait until I am done with this semester.... Anyway, I think that there is a good chance that DGSD will release on DVD for sale in Viet since I saw the DVD cover of it in Viet!!! I don't want to buy it either. I may not even watch it since I am SICK of remakes... But I might watch it if I have time and if there is nothing else to do... Yea, I will let you know when Liu San Bian comes out ok?

They have completed the filming of Liu San Bian last month (March 3), hopefully it'd be out soon.... yeah!

Actually they completed the filming of that series in Jan of 2004 already. The deadline for that series was Chinese New years 2004 so it finished filming way before last month.

Hey there everyone!!!

Oh, I just found out taht the viet version of Demi Gods Semi Devils 03 has been released into viet now!!! Title is Thien Long Bat Bo. No change at all.

Hey Trinie, I guess they are releasing in viet and also selling it. I don't think many will buy it though. I know what you mean. It does get a bit tiring to watch the same old storyline that you know so well again. Plus, it might be worse then the earlier adaptions so why waste time and money?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hi Goddessofhonour, Yea I know they just released DGSD 03 for rent. I am not going to watch it though... I would rather save my time and money for other series that have a more fresh storyline. The remakes usually aren't as good as the older versions anyway...

Hey there Trinie

I just rented the first 4 tapes of DGSD03. I didn't even watch a full episode and had to turn off the tv. I thought I would go crazy continuing. I don't like how the serie is put. Lol, don't know how to put it out in words, but I don't like how the serie is.

I'm not very fond of the artists here. Except Jimmy Lin of course, but I dont' think his performance could keep me going.... I think I might be quiting and like you, save my money for better serials
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Has anyone seen Shu Jian Qing Xia Liu San Bian, starring Jimmy Lin, Ho Mei Tian, Hu Ke, and Tammy Chen? It's a pretty new wuxia series. I've seen two episodes so far and rather like it. Jimmy's character Liu San Bian looks just like his Duan Yu character in DGSD 2003.
    Pics and info here: http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/f/sjqxlsb/
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 06-06-04 at 11:03 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hey Lady Zhuge!!!

You are so lucky!!! Being able to watch that serial already!! I've been waiting for it for such a long time. So that means it should be coming out in viet sometime soon hopefully

Trinie have you gotten a chance to watch it yet?

Anyways from pictures, Jimmy in Liu San Bian looks more "fierce" and general like lets put it. Since he played Duan Yu, he put out that niave and childish role nicely.

Anyways again, do tell how the serie is going Lady Zhuge!!!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I heard that Jimmy will be releasing his newest album late this year. But I don't know for sure... Anyway, the first of Liu San Bian is now out in Chinese at some shops!!!I haven't bought it yet since I couldn't find the direct link to it.... I hope that someone will give the link to me soon. I will do an episode guide for it as well since many people requested me to.Yea, Jimmy's character is really fierce.He is a poet and general. There are a lot of fighting scenes in this series. Jimmy badly injured himself while making it. The ending is sad from what I heard.... Jimmy sings the subsong with this other girl. It is nice to hear his voice again. I sure hope he will include that song on his new CD.

To Tinac, Actually this series finished in Jan of 2004 and is already out in China on VCDs. I hope to be getting it soon.

To Lady Zhu Ge, Did you order or download it?? Can you please give me the link? I know that it is out at cnave and 1088.com but I am not sure if they sell to people in the US. I also can't find it since I don't have the decoder.
    Last edited by Trinie; 06-06-04 at 07:48 PM.

Trinie: I'm downloading this series. Only episodes 1-24 have been released so far, though. If you want the link, I can PM it to you. 1088.com sells the series here: http://1088.com/video/video_productI..._id=tv04060202. However, I've never ordered from that company before, so I don't know where they ship to or do not ship to. My guess would be that they would sell to people in the US since they have US prices.

Does Jimmy always do his own stunts in series?

For anyone who is interested in this series or plans on watching it, please join the new Chinese Drama Series Discussion Club. This is the first series on our list.
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 06-06-04 at 08:23 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

To Lady Zhu Ge, Thank you so much for help in here and in the other forum! I really appreciate it. Can you please PM me the link? Thanks! I may buy the series anyway since I don't have the patience and time to wait for all of it to download. Yea, Jimmy does do his own stunts in series. It depends on which series and when, but he did do all his own stunts in this series. He broke one of his vertebrae bones while hanging on wires in this series!! He worked really hard on this series..... Thanks for the link to the Chinese Drama series club too. I will be joining right now...

I didn't know there was a thread for Jimmy. Don't mind me joining the discussion, do ya guys? The new series of his looks really intersting, I'm looking forward to that one. So Jimmy did his own stunts in that series? So brave!

I just started watching DGSD 03, this is the first time I've seen him in a seris and I absolutely adore Jimmy in there. He fits the character of Duan Yu very well. I adore his smile, such a nice smile he has . I don't quite like the seris itself too much though, probably the only reason why I am watching it is because of Jimmy. The story makes no sense, it's so confusing yet so longwinded.

I like his singing too and am glad hear that he will be releasing a new album. I don't own any of his albums yet but planning to get some. Any recommendations?