Thread: Jimmy Lin (林志穎)

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    I wonder will he cancel his trip to Singapore this sunday? He supposed to be an awards presentation guest here with Nicky wu this Sunday
    It's already cancelled. His agent posted it on her weibo. He also cancelled an appearance at the Beijing Film Festival.
    Last edited by ladycoco; 04-22-11 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by amicable View Post
    Oh no! I can't see the pics....huhuhu
    That post has been deleted. it is meant to be private. anything posted on jimmy's baidu forum these days will be used by the media. I guess his family don't want their pics to appear in the news.

vivi, if you saved a copy of the pics...I think the 4th from the last, the family standing on a stone bridge, the girl standing next to Lin baba is his step-sis. Can't really tell if she's the same girl who picked him up at the airport.

Quote Originally Posted by ladycoco View Post
    It's already cancelled. His agent posted it on her weibo. He also cancelled an appearance at the Beijing Film Festival.
    Oh sad to hear that

That post has been deleted. it is meant to be private. anything posted on jimmy's baidu forum these days will be used by the media. I guess his family don't want their pics to appear in the news.

vivi, if you saved a copy of the pics...I think the 4th from the last, the family standing on a stone bridge, the girl standing next to Lin baba is his step-sis. Can't really tell if she's the same girl who picked him up at the airport.
    I didn't save any of the pics. But that's what I thought too, however, I can't see the face clearly. The faces on the pic was just too small.
    vivi

I would expect JL to cancel all of his other events in the near future. Come on, his family comes first! Especially in a situation like this! Gosh, it would totally break my heart if he had to stand in front of a camera and smile at these "public events" just to promote anything.
    vivi

Rainbow Sweetheart will premiere on China Anhui TV on Saturday, July 2 2011 at 10pm. It'll air once a week on Saturday at 10pm. It'll also air on Taiwan CTS and online at www.youku.com. Air time hasn't been announced.

Jimmy will appear on Anhui TV (6/26/2011, 7/2/2011, 7/2/2011) to promote it:

安徽卫视“偶像周强档”期待您的关注!彩虹甜心将作为安徽卫视首个周播剧华美亮相!!
    彩虹甜心首播日期:2011年7月2日
    首播时间:每周六22:00
    首播剧目:林志颖、应采儿《彩虹甜心》
    首播宣传:周日我最大特别策划之甜心来袭(一)周日6月26日21:20分
    非常静距离林志颖周六7月2日17:30分
    彩虹甜心首映大典周六7月2日20:25分
    海豚加油站甜心专场周六7月2日23:45分
    非常静距离应采儿周日7月3日17:30分
    周日我最大特别策划之甜心来袭(二)周日7月3日21:20分

yeh!!!!! so excited! so, we can really watch it online? wow! Hope the anchor will not ask Jimmy any sensitive questions about his dad. Don't want him to get too emotional again, poor thing.
    vivi

Relive, I think your JL fan site has been hacked again!
    vivi

hope jimmy will get over mourning soon and return to work. miss him.

Best to Jimmy and his family and Lin Baba will forever live in their hearts.

It was sad when I read the news last week when it was first posted. I was shocked as his father had just went through surgery.

May 2011 issue of GQ China

jimmy did this interview with Schumacher during Shanghai F1, a few days b4 Lin baba passed away. If i find the interview I'll post it here.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/628ee549jw1dgqpms4484j.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/624d5a5bjw1dgpkllogw8j.jpg')

front cover
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/62163fdejw1dgnkupfrauj.jpg')
    Last edited by ladycoco; 04-30-11 at 07:56 AM.

thanks coco.....Jimmy looked so genuinely happy playing video game w/his idol in this picture.
    vivi

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/5fe0e4fbjw1dgrtklzvwpj.jpg')

How about a smile, everyone?
    Last edited by viv1010; 05-02-11 at 04:02 PM.
    vivi

finally some news... Lin baba's memorial service will be on 5/22/2011.

http://udn.com/NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/ENT1/6311680.shtml

林志穎見車神 變身小粉絲
    【聯合報╱記者楊起鳳/台北報導】

2011.05.03 03:08 am
    林志穎父喪前,在上海受GQ國際雜誌之邀,與車神舒馬克對談,後舒馬克得知小志父親過世,也透過經紀人捎來 慰問之意,目前林志穎父親公祭確定將於5月22日於第一殯儀館景行廳舉行。

為和舒馬克對談,林志穎事前做足功課,除全程用英文交談,還列出20幾個問題來問舒馬克,涉獵問題很廣泛, 從人生、賽車經驗到社會公益。林志穎表示:「舒馬克是我很崇拜的F1車手,除了他豐富的賽車經驗之外,熱心 於社會公益是我最敬佩之處,在04年的南亞海嘯,他就以捐款行動來幫助當時政府的重建。」

這是林志穎第三次與舒馬克會面,前二次是在上海F1賽車場,小志運用許多特殊管道進入維修區,就為近距離一 睹大舒的比賽丰采,以往出席公開活動,小志都是被粉絲追得要簽名與合影,在大舒面前,小志也像個粉絲找時間 向他請益,在現場就會看到粉絲追著小志,小志追著大舒的有趣畫面。

在現場舒馬克送林志穎一雙自己親手設計的限量手工休閒鞋,還邀他隔天到維修區參加私人晚宴,兩人的交情經過 這一次共事增加不少情誼。
    【2011/05/03 聯合報】@ http://udn.com/

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv298/lcoco2/2011%20events/6311680-2563616.jpg')
    林志穎(右)與舒馬克對談,全程用英文。
    圖/吉米工作室提供

Jimmy Lin interviewed the F1 racing driver Michael Schumacher for the international magazine GQ in Shanghai a few days before Jimmy’s father passed away. When Schumacher found out about Jimmy’s loss he sent his condolences through his manager. The memorial service will be held on May 22, 2011 in Taipei.

Jimmy did his homework before he met with Schumacher and did the entire interview in English. He asked more than 20 questions in different areas: life, racing experiences and charity. Jimmy said, “Schumacher is my most admired F1 racer. Besides his remarkable racing records, I also highly respect his charity works. He donated money to help the refugees rebuild their homes after the 2004 tsunami."

This is Jimmy’s third encounter with Schumacher. They last met at the Shanghai F1 Circuit. Jimmy used all available channels to get into the Ferrari pit and met Schumacher himself. In other times Jimmy is always followed by fans for autographs. In front of Schumacher, he is like a little fan begging for Schumacher’s attention. There would be this funny picture of fans chasing after Jimmy and Jimmy chasing after Schumacher.

Schumacher gave Jimmy a pair of limited edition shoes that he designed and invited him to a private dinner the following day.
    Last edited by ladycoco; 05-02-11 at 04:32 PM.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv298/lcoco2/2011%20events/6e325181c7164e73c75cc303.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv298/lcoco2/2011%20events/5c3b3a3b24d122b73c6d9703.jpg')

finally some news... Lin baba's memorial service will be on 5/22/2011.

Jimmy Lin interviewed the F1 racing driver Michael Schumacher for the international magazine GQ in Shanghai a few days before Jimmy’s father passed away. When Schumacher found out about Jimmy’s loss he sent his condolences through his manager. The memorial service will be held on May 22, 2011 in Taipei.

Jimmy did his homework before he met with Schumacher and did the entire interview in English. He asked more than 20 questions in different areas: life, racing experiences and charity. Jimmy said, “Schumacher is my most admired F1 racer. Besides his remarkable racing records, I also highly respect his charity works. He donated money to help the refugees rebuild their homes after the 2004 tsunami."

This is Jimmy’s third encounter with Schumacher. They last met at the Shanghai F1 Circuit. Jimmy used all available channels to get into the Ferrari pit and met Schumacher himself. In other times Jimmy is always followed by fans for autographs. In front of Schumacher, he is like a little fan begging for Schumacher’s attention. There would be this funny picture of fans chasing after Jimmy and Jimmy chasing after Schumacher.

Schumacher gave Jimmy a pair of limited edition shoes that he designed and invited him to a private dinner the following day.
    cool....wished the interview was recorded so that we can hear Jimmy's English!

So.....it was Schumacher who invited Jimmy to a private dinner and not the other was around! and gave JL a pair of special edition shoes!!!!! Schumacher is very nice idol to his fans! Wished I had the same encounter with Jimmy as he did with Schumacher!

Glad, they will finally have a closure with Lin Baba's passing away. Hope the media will not be so vicious & agressive to get their story on that day.
    vivi

Quote Originally Posted by viv1010 View Post
    cool....wished the interview was recorded so that we can hear Jimmy's English!

So.....it was Schumacher who invited Jimmy to a private dinner and not the other was around! and gave JL a pair of special edition shoes!!!!! Schumacher is very nice idol to his fans! Wished I had the same encounter with Jimmy as he did with Schumacher!

Glad, they will finally have a closure with Lin Baba's passing away. Hope the media will not be so vicious & agressive to get their story on that day.
    look at this pic. the interview was recorded but i doubt jimmy will release that recording. don't know how good/bad his english is.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/6cad35d3jw1dgtpvqe640j.jpg')

i think this is the dinner JL was invited to
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/5fe0e4fbjw1dgam1nm36qj.jpg')

next time we meet JL we'll ask him for a pair of shoes. Schumacher doesn't treat all his fans equal. The news says he knew JL is a racer/singer/actor. Hey, JL interviewed him, one racer to another.

oh coco, then you must find that video!

but I don't think JL designs shoes......
    maybe I will just ask for a ride in his Ferrari.
    vivi

May 2011 issue of GQ
    back cover

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/5fe0e4fbjw1dgu0ofss24j.jpg')
    Last edited by ladycoco; 05-03-11 at 08:33 AM.

May 2011 issue of GQ
    Jimmy Lin interviews Michael Schumacher
    (don't have time to translate it now, sorry )

舒马赫:所有感官一级准备

为了见舒马赫一面,林志颖千里迢迢特地从台湾飞到上海。
    身为万人迷的偶像,也是有几个自己的偶像的。
    他为了准备提问舒马赫辗转反侧了几个晚上,
    没想到,偶像给他更多惊喜。

林:很多人会问我如何保养,其实我比较好奇偶像你是怎么保养的。

舒:对赛车手来说,最重要的部位是脖子。赛车道上速度很快,你的脖子在整 个一个半小时的赛程中都在工作状态,是连接你身体和机械的电缆。你必须运用你背部的肌肉,把你的重量集中到 前面。我会做许多类型的运动准备:自行车,游 泳,跑步,足球……希望每一块肌肉都很活络,因为每一条赛道、每一场比赛都不一样,冲力、环境都不同,我花 力气的地方会很不一样,我不能只为一个部分的肌 肉来做准备,那是不够的。

林:所以你也要去健身房吗?

舒:当然。我去锻炼协调能力、反应能力,不是为了练大块肌肉,而是 让整体身材流畅有力。开车不仅仅是头脑和手臂,你要用整个身体去感受汽车,所有感官都要一级准备。你需要非 常灵敏,可以随机应变。能进入F1的人都已经具 备了相当的水准,每个人都知道怎么开车,差别就在于,你如何调校好你的车。

林:你现在还会感到紧张吗?

舒:以我现在的经验来说,紧张的程度已经非常低。可能在你的年纪……你现在几岁了?
    林:(很得意的笑)你猜猜?

舒:30岁不到?

林:30…… 7了。

舒:不可置信!

林:所以是不是你该问我如何保养?

舒:嗯,是该问问。不过我对你的造型有个建议。你今天穿得那么正式,又那么帅,就是有个细节做得不够好。( 让助手拿来了一堆鞋盒,舒说,你应该穿上我和NAVYBOOT合作设计的鞋。)

林:我知道你有很多业余爱好,比如房地产、慈善什么的,原来你还设计鞋……

舒:当然!我来给你选一双,就这双黑色的吧,看,鞋底有我的名字和LOGO,七颗星,这是用汽车零部件的材 料做的。(林志颖立刻就在众目睽睽之下换了鞋。他觉得有些大,但是不愿换尺码,“偶像送的。”)我猜你一定 会喜欢!鞋舌这里很舒服,踩惯阀门的人脚底都很敏感。

舒:你遇到过危险的情况吗?

林:是的。你知道吗,1998年的时候我撞过一次,当时的心态就是我要当冠军,要赢别人,在弯道上失控打滑 ,时速大概160,撞到墙,脚掌上就断了三根骨头,打了四根钢钉,休息了快半年的时间。

舒:赛车会不会影响到你的演艺事业呢?

林: 其实开始我想开赛车的时候,很多人就觉得我是玩票,出了事,打击声就更多,不自量力什么的……那时刚好我服 完兵役出来,很想变成熟,有改变,但其实那时也 就22、23,根本不需要那么急。反而是脚伤好了之后,我整个人的心态都变了,觉得可以一步一步来,秒数一 圈一圈上去,和自己比赛就可以。

舒:真很棒。所以现在是不是开得更放开了?

林:我在训练的时候,教练让我们往极限开,你知道自己的极限在哪里之后,在赛场上用七八分力气就可以了。其 实我最佩服你的地方就是人车合一,到极限的时候,我也体会到了这种感觉!