Page 8 of 581 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108508 ... LastLast

Thread: Jimmy Lin (林志穎)

Okay, back to Jimmy now. (If you don't know what I'm referring to, check out the last post on the previous page.)

I posted this at the other forum, but I'll do it here as well for anyone who is interested, but won't have a chance to see LSB for awhile.

Opening Clip

Ending Clip

Check 'em out before they are taken offline! Jimmy sings the ending song, so it'll be nice to hear everyone's opinions on it.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Wow, you're right, Andy and Tony look so young. The series looks very old, when was it released?

Hmm, I can't get those clips to work. Is it in real audio format? Do they have it in wma instead?

Yeah, I don't mind changes but they have to be reasonable. If they are going to make changes to a story they should make changes that improves it not make it worse.

Oh yeah, Jimmy would fit the character Yuan Cheng Zhi and would fit in HSDS but that's been already remade.

I'm not sure when The Emissary was released. I'm wondering if it was before or after Andy and Tony filmed The DoMD 1984 together..? It doesn't sound like it was too popular either, since not many people have even heard of it.

Yeah, those clips are in .rm.ram format and play on Real Player. I've tested them myself. You can download RP online for free. No, I'm not aware of their availability in .wma format, sorry.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Maybe the Emissary was released before DOMD? I'm not quite sure. I guess it wasn't popular because I've never heard of it either. I wonder if it is a good series.

That's okay if they don't have them in wma, no need to apologize. My brother built the computer I have at home and for some odd reason he won't let me download RP. So I will check out those links at my university's computers.

botan, have you scanned your pc for viruses? Sometimes that is the cause.

Yes, I have scanned it for viruses. I don't have Real Player so I am not able to play the files. My computer can only play wma. But thanks for the suggestion.

Thank you so much for the clips Lady Zhuge !!! The series looks very interesting. The ending song is okay, a bit slow though.
    Last edited by botan; 07-13-04 at 07:05 PM.

No problem, botan. I'm glad you enjoyed them. I personally like the opening song more than the ending song, but both are nice.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Yeah, both songs are nice but I liked the opening song better too. I'm really looking forward to watching the series now. I forgot to add how handsome Jimmy looked. Are you still watching it Lady Zhuge or have you decided to hold off on it?

I haven't watched any of this series for about 2 weeks now. I do plan on continuing it soon, though.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Is Jimmy filming any new sereis? Or have any new series?
    I just love him. He is so cute!!!

hi everyone! I haven't been here in awhile since I haven't been online for days. I have been doing the episode guide for LSB. I am currently on episode 33. I actually really like it so far. Some parts are really boring though. But,overall, it isn't bad at all. The opening song is really nice.... The ending song isn't bad either.

Jimmy is not currently filming any series right now. I think he is mainly racing and doing other stuff. He may be preparing for his new CD as well.... He hasn't released one since 2000.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Ahhh..he isnt doing any siers right now But cant wait for his CD to come out. Oh Trinie can you post the episode thiny here since TVSF has closed down.
    VICKI ZHAO FOREVER!!!

Trinie has been posting an episode guide in the Liu San Bian thread: http://spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.p...0&pagenumber=1
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Oh my bad. I realized that after posting this reply and didnt get a chance to edit it
    VICKI ZHAO FOREVER!!!

To Lady Zhu Ge, Thanks for helping me spread the word about my episode guide.

To Whatever, Please come to that thread and read my guide ok? I will post more up later ok? Sorry for not posting more for awhile...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Its so quiet in here. Any updates?
    VICKIE ZHAO FOREVER!!!

Hello.... wow thanks to whoever brought up this thread again! Jimmy Lin LIVES AGAIN! Anyone know what's he is up to right now?

I have a question also.... maybe i am wrong but i remembered watching this one kick boxing series with him as the main character. I ve been trying to remember the title so that i can re rent this series. I think Fann Wong was in it too. I remembered seeing his name! I think it was a singapore's production.
    Jimmy Lin~~~Zhen Yu~~~Sammul Chan
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

Lily, Jimmy is always alive...in your sig. Maybe Jimmy is relaxing or chillin' out right now, who knows? Is he still planning to release a new album soon?

I read in Huang Xiao Ming's thread that Jimmy will be in one of the six new Liao Zhai stories being made (or soon to be made). I don't know any details about which story Jimmy will be in or which character he will play right now, though.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Thanks Lady Zhuge! I didn't know you were a jimmy lin's fan until now. YAY!
    Go Jimmy! lol! I am trying to upload a jimmy lin avatar too....My goal is to have a flashing avatar of Jimmy, Zhen Yu and Sammul! Hope i can do it!

Noooo! The ending and opening clips of the series that Lady Zhuge posted a while ago are taken offline. Boooo!
    Last edited by LilyPhuong; 09-07-04 at 10:42 PM.
    Jimmy Lin~~~Zhen Yu~~~Sammul Chan
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)