Thread: Jimmy Lin (林志穎)

hi bearhugs_0623, welcome to our little group. Has MLS aired in the Phililippines? after the success of MLS jimmy did say that he'll do more idol series, but nothing since then. i guess he's putting all his energy into the asia concert tour. he said recently that he's been reading scripts but nothing interested him. so we just have to wait.

we can't trust what the media say. they've beaten the andy lau horse to death so they need another target. sorry that jimmy has to be the one. let's just wait for jimmy to return to taiwan and publicly answer all questions. the baby issue wont just disappear until he makes a statement one way or another.

these days i'm wary of opening news sites and finding jimmy's news on the front pg. i used to get excited when i saw his news but these days it's mostly bad news. really look forward to the good old days when jimmy went into hiding and it's quiet.
    Last edited by ladycoco; 10-08-09 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ladycoco View Post
    BTW, i think the Sentiment of China show that he taped on 2009-09-06 at the Bird's Nest will air this weekend, sat and sun on CCTV4.

here you go, the talkshow in 2006.
    at 14:01 the host said if he had a son so good-looking he wouldn't let him race car.
    at 42:17 he showed off his famous cell phone that can remotely control 100+ appliances in his house. he briefly talked about his IT company that does environmental control.
    http://www.rayfile.com/en/files/5ee1...-0014221b798a/
    Can't wait to see him on TV this weekend .
    Another video, it's a gameshow. Jimmy was soooo....cute...
    I like this period of Jimmy, he looked so happy...you can see from most of the shows in this period, he always joke, laugh, very very natural...
    Do you know cadbury eyebrows ads? I think Jimmy can do that too
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maOy1BHAl7I

Part 2: when the host said about Jimmy so good looking, why he's so good looking, what zodiac?
    If I'm not wrong, the host is the founder of Jay Zhou.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMbHq...eature=related

I can't find the other older clip . Maybe in tudou or other chinese sites, can't remember...
    Last edited by keroro33; 10-09-09 at 12:22 AM.

Hi bearhugs, welcome to the forum! Always nice to have new fans join our forum. Yeh, this baby news is quite disturbing. Frankly, I am really tired of it. Can't wait to see Jimmy on 10/10. I'm pretty sure he will show up somewhere on this special day.
    vivi

Quote Originally Posted by ladycoco View Post
    no news yet. i am sure the media will force him to make a public appearance. let's hope it's on his terms.

BTW, i think the Sentiment of China show that he taped on 2009-09-06 at the Bird's Nest will air this weekend, sat and sun on CCTV4.
    I sure hope so too.

What time will the Sentiment of China show air, do you know? Also, would you post a link to CCTV4? I will try to figure it out this time.
    vivi

Quote Originally Posted by keroro33 View Post
    Can't wait to see him on TV this weekend .
    Another video, it's a gameshow. Jimmy was soooo....cute...
    I like this period of Jimmy, he looked so happy...you can see from most of the shows in this period, he always joke, laugh, very very natural...
    Do you know cadbury eyebrows ads? I think Jimmy can do that too
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maOy1BHAl7I

Part 2: when the host said about Jimmy so good looking, why he's so good looking, what zodiac?
    If I'm not wrong, the host is the founder of Jay Zhou.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMbHq...eature=related

I can't find the other older clip . Maybe in tudou or other chinese sites, can't remember...
    Oh, I so missed my JL files!!! I had all of these game shows downloaded and more! ahhhhh!!!!!!

What are cadbury eyebrow ads? I have never seen or heard of them before.

Jimmy's 2006 and older game shows and interviews are very cute and funny. I do love his carefree laughters when he's having fun.
    vivi

Quote Originally Posted by viv1010 View Post
    Oh, I so missed my JL files!!! I had all of these game shows downloaded and more! ahhhhh!!!!!!
    What are cadbury eyebrow ads? I have never seen or heard of them before.
    Jimmy's 2006 and older game shows and interviews are very cute and funny. I do love his carefree laughters when he's having fun.
    I don't collect his past game show before 2006, but he was very cute.. I remember when he promoted one of his album (not sure which year, don't know what's the album title in english...., when he was long hair..). He said that he wanted to change his image to more mature young guy, and he knew that his face is not matured yet, so his tried not to show his face frontally. Only side of his face was featured in the album. And he continued explaining his album cover design, all the wording were not written in a proper way...you need to turn around to read it..and bla bla bla...and he said: so basically..don't look at this messy cover album..it will make you more confuse...you can just throw this away...(and he really threw away his cover album...very funny ). hahaha...

Cadbury eyebrows ads is very popular here, very funny & interesting ads..you can find it easly in youtube, just search by cadbury eyebrows . Jimmy showed his ability to do that in the clip that I posted earlier.. And he did that in his other shows too in 2006... I remember one show, when Ruby was the host, he raised his eyebrows like in cadbury ads, LOL...so funny...

Quote Originally Posted by plee.mar View Post
    I've been following this forum for awhile, but I can't help but make a post as well, especially with the rumors re-surfacing itself again about him becoming a father/husband. I think the media in Asia is probably upset that he has choosen not to respond to the current rumor and is going about his own business in U.S.

Just an opinion. Also love this forum, you guys post up the most awesome pictures especially the BTS for My Lucky Star. And too bad I didn't randomly run into him when he was San Francisco in early/mid-September visiting his Godfather. *sigh*
    Quote Originally Posted by bearhugs_0625 View Post
    Hi everyone!I'm pretty new here but I have been reading this thread for almost 2 months now. I just happen to stumble on this site. I'm just a bit saddened of the news circulating that he has a kid already with that Kelly Chen.. We just need to wait for his statement! Hoping to be friends with you guys.
    Hi Plee.Mar & Bearhugs, welcome to this forum..I'm a new member too...just joined not long ago . I hope this rumors will over soon... though some asian fans still wants him to choose good looking girl that can match his face & good image . Whatever the outcome is, truth or not, I agree that we all need to respect his decission...Let's wait..wait..wait...& wait...

I don't collect his past game show before 2006, but he was very cute.. I remember when he promoted one of his album (not sure which year, don't know what's the album title in english...., when he was long hair..). He said that he wanted to change his image to more mature young guy, and he knew that his face is not matured yet, so his tried not to show his face frontally. Only side of his face was featured in the album. And he continued explaining his album cover design, all the wording were not written in a proper way...you need to turn around to read it..and bla bla bla...and he said: so basically..don't look at this messy cover album..it will make you more confuse...you can just throw this away...(and he really threw away his cover album...very funny ). hahaha...

Cadbury eyebrows ads is very popular here, very funny & interesting ads..you can find it easly in youtube, just search by cadbury eyebrows . Jimmy showed his ability to do that in the clip that I posted earlier.. And he did that in his other shows too in 2006... I remember one show, when Ruby was the host, he raised his eyebrows like in cadbury ads, LOL...so funny...
    you are right, the cadbury eyebrows ads are so funny!!!!And yes, Jimmy definitely have the ability to do a cadbury eyebrows ad!

His long hair album is
    1998-09 黎明破晓前 Li Ming Po Xiao Qian (Before Dawn Breaks)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.dv2jimmylin.com/images/album16.jpg')
    But, I have never seen the talk show you've just described. It does sound funny though.
    vivi

Hi Plee.Mar & Bearhugs, welcome to this forum..I'm a new member too...just joined not long ago . I hope this rumors will over soon... though some asian fans still wants him to choose good looking girl that can match his face & good image . Whatever the outcome is, truth or not, I agree that we all need to respect his decission...Let's wait..wait..wait...& wait...
    yep, Jimmy Lin fans have to learn to wait....wait...wait...and wait some more!
    I guess, the one virtue Jimmy tends to make his fans learn is patience, patience, and more patience!
    vivi

you are right, the cadbury eyebrows ads are so funny!!!!And yes, Jimmy definitely have the ability to do a cadbury eyebrows ad!

His long hair album is
    1998-09 黎明破晓前 Li Ming Po Xiao Qian (Before Dawn Breaks)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.dv2jimmylin.com/images/album16.jpg')
    But, I have never seen the talk show you've just described. It does sound funny though.
    yes, this cover! you see his face, hahaha..so funny..but he never know that he still look good from any angle..
    I have to dig out from some chinese sites...can't do it at work
    Not sure if Ladycoco's youtube has it? I found lots of videos there...Ladycoco is always the best source of all videos..

yep, Jimmy Lin fans have to learn to wait....wait...wait...and wait some more!
    I guess, the one virtue Jimmy tends to make his fans learn is patience, patience, and more patience!
    Viv1010, sleepless nite??
    Yeah, the bad news is, I'm not that patience... can't always wait..wait..wait...& wait...you can see from this forum, people come & go, because they can't wait...wait...wait...& wait...
    So proud of Ladycoco, she is truly a good Jimmy's fan...I wish I can do that too...

yes, this cover! you see his face, hahaha..so funny..but he never know that he still look good from any angle..
    I have to dig out from some chinese sites...can't do it at work
    Not sure if Ladycoco's youtube has it? I found lots of videos there...Ladycoco is always the best source of all videos..
    I guess, I didn't get the joke cuz' I haven't seen the talk show. You are right though, Jimmy does looks good from every angle. His 1999-09 稻草人 Dao Cao Ren (Scarecrow) album is also of his profile and not a frontal shot.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.dv2jimmylin.com/images/album17.jpg') Oh, I can't wait to watch that talk show. Hope you can find it! Ladycoco is the best source of all things Jimmy! I guess we will have to wait 'til she gets up!

I'm getting very tired now. Got to shower and go to bed. Nighty nite!
    Last edited by viv1010; 10-09-09 at 04:43 AM.
    vivi

Viv1010, sleepless nite??
    Yeah, the bad news is, I'm not that patience... can't always wait..wait..wait...& wait...you can see from this forum, people come & go, because they can't wait...wait...wait...& wait...
    So proud of Ladycoco, she is truly a good Jimmy's fan...I wish I can do that too...
    Oh, Keroro, you can do it! I will totally missed you if you ever go. You make this forum so much more interesting and fun for me! and I'm sure ladycoco loved chatting with you as well.

When Jimmy is doing one of those hide and go seek periods, we can talk about other stuffs while we wait.....wait......wait......and wait......

ladycoco is truly a faithful Jimmy fan. I've only been a Jimmy fan since May, I don't know if I could have patience like her. I forgot, when did you became a Jimmy fan? Is it 2 months ago?
    Last edited by viv1010; 10-09-09 at 04:42 AM.
    vivi

I guess, I didn't get the joke cuz' I haven't seen the talk show. You are right though, Jimmy does looks good from every angle. His 1999-09 稻草人 Dao Cao Ren (Scarecrow) album is also of his profile and not a frontal shot.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.dv2jimmylin.com/images/album17.jpg') Oh, I can't wait to watch that talk show. Hope you can find it! Ladycoco is the best source of all things Jimmy! I guess we will have to wait 'til she gets up!

I'm getting very tired now. Go to shower and sleep. Nighty nite!
    Nite nite...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://lh6.ggpht.com/_a6wZyVGyHng/SszOqYwwpBI/AAAAAAAADA8/Fx7yz-OWmwA/09a51dfa2e526b3c6c22ebf9.jpg')

Yeh!!!! I have finished dl all of 风尘舞蝶 Feng Chen Wu Die (2001) and burned it to dvd!!!! Thank you ladycoco!!!!
    vivi

Oh, Keroro, you can do it! I will totally missed you if you ever go. You make this forum so much more interesting and fun for me! and I'm sure ladycoco loved chatting with you as well.

When Jimmy is doing one of those hide and go seek periods, we can talk about other stuffs while we wait.....wait......wait......and wait......

ladycoco is truly a faithful Jimmy fan. I've only been a Jimmy fan since May, I don't know if I could have patience like her. I forgot, when did you became a Jimmy fan? Is it 2 months ago?
    I have a good time here, still surviving, not to worry...
    I think I'm more senior than you...ehmmm , I re-invented him in March 2009 .

Yeh!!!! I have finished dl all of 风尘舞蝶 Feng Chen Wu Die (2001) and burned it to dvd!!!! Thank you ladycoco!!!!
    Congratulations...!!. Let us know how's the storyline after watching, Ok!

i think i've seen this one b4. i've to go find it this weekend.

i've class all day long today, from 9 to 4. no time to search for his news. but so far, no news on when he'll hold a press conf. but his bday is coming up in a few days. i'm sure we'll see him then.

off to class.

Congratulations...!!. Let us know how's the storyline after watching, Ok!
    I don't know when I will have time to watch it all. I watched episode 1 six days ago! I need to clone myself so that I have more time to do everything!
    vivi

I found this very close up video of 'Live With Chivalry'. The way he look at her...
    http://www.56.com/u55/v_NDY2MzAwMTI.html