Thread: Jimmy Lin (林志穎)

Quote Originally Posted by AznAngel87 View Post
    Are there anymore photos of both of them at their friends wedding or just the one that ladycoco posted before?
    that's the only one i can find, apparently taken by someone without their knowing. they were very low-key at the wedding, didn't speak to the reporters and of course no interviews no photos with the new couple. only his manager Grace talked to the reporters.

at least Grace said his schedule is full for next yr, so we can expect to see him again next yr. and of course the concert tour will go on.

Quote Originally Posted by ladycoco View Post
    december_snow, dont worry. he's not getting married next yr. this is a better translation of the news article.

http://www.libertytimes.com.tw/2009/...oday-show7.htm
    Jimmy Lin first public appearance with Kelly Chen at Wang Liya’s wedding
    Jimmy Lin and Kelly Chen’s son Xiao Xiao Zhi is 3 months old today. The couple attended Kelly’s friend Wang Liya’s wedding. This is the first time Kelly appeared in public after she gave birth. She has regained her figure. The two of them remained secretive and left before the party ended.

Wedding is postponed
    Jimmy and Kelly have dated for 5 years and got engaged last year. The news broke in September that she gave birth to a son in LA. He announced the birth at his birthday bash with his fans and showed off a large poster of the month old Xiao Xiao Zhi. But his ‘wife’ has not appeared in public since.

Last night Jimmy was very protective of Kelly. When someone approached and talked to her he stared at the person and stayed close by her side. It appears that he was very protective of her. They remained very low-key and left by a side door before the party ended.

When will they get married?
    His manager Grace said his schedule for next year is full. His concert tour will run till the end of next year. Will they get married the year after? Grace said, “You said that.” As to whether Kelly will return to work, Grace said she’ll stay home and take care of the baby.
    Thanks for all of the news ladycoco!! I really hope that he will share at least something about his wedding when he gets married because there is really nothing more for him to hide. It is a happy occasion that I think that it is good to share with the fans and everyone. I think he should get married as soon as he can since he already has a son. I really don't think he wants to continue to carry the title of having a baby out of wedlock.

I really hope that he does not make empty promises to the fans and then does not fulfill them. IF he does, I honestly don't think I would forgive him again since that would be just so ridiculous!!
    Last edited by Trinie; 12-16-09 at 12:35 AM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

xiao xiao zhi will beat his dad to be in a commercial at a younger age.

OMG, he's so cute
    xiao xiao zhi and jimmy's baby pic
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv298/lcoco2/baby/U3099P28T3D2813280F329DT20091217085.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv298/lcoco2/baby/U3099P28T3D2813280F326DT20091217085.jpg')

http://udn.com/NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/ENT1/5313005.shtml
    小小志帶財 林志穎500萬廣告上門
    林志穎的寶貝兒子小小志,甫滿3個月,老爸林志穎開心公開他的近照,圓滾滾的雙眼與林志穎小時候如出一轍, 俏皮可愛,已經有台灣奶品廣告出價500萬,力邀父子兩人同台代言。「六韜書院」的武靈老師分析小小志命盤 ,天生遺傳父親好歌喉,但與車無緣,只需當被載的小少爺即可。
    林志穎與陳若儀在美產下兒子小小志後,陳若儀深居簡出,連林志穎在上海舉行巡迴演唱會都未出席,卻在前幾天 因參加王麗雅婚禮曝光,有媒體指她產後3個月仍略顯豐腴,成了小夫妻倆開玩笑的話題,小志直說:「女生聽了 之後很不開心。」
    有子萬事足的林志穎目前是超級奶爸,他因在大陸演唱、排練,長達1個月只能透過網路視訊跟兒子對話。小小志 一出生就替老爸帶財,最近已有廣告商上門,希望父子倆合拍廣告,林志穎不排斥。
    替多家企業主論運的武靈老師透露,小小志集三千寵愛於一身,父母需對他教育格外費心,並指他長大是個皮膚白 皙斯文的男子,擁有獨特的嗓音,但與車無緣。
    林志穎生子後的上海首唱演唱會,有不少的粉絲拿著自製小小志的燈牌,當林志穎公開兒子的巨幅海報那一剎那, 粉絲陷入瘋狂,小小志儼然成為林志穎的接班人。
    【2009/12/17 聯合報】@ http://udn.com/

Jimmy Lin's precious son is 3 months old. His father released his recent photo. His big eyes look just like Jimmy's when he was young. A Taiwan baby formula vendor approached jimmy and invited father and son to be in a commercial for TWD5M. A fortune teller said that xiao xiao zhi will inherit his dad's beautiful voice but will not like cars. He just needs to ride in cars.

Kelly Chen has not appeared in public since she gave birth. She didn't even go to Jimmy's concert in Shanghai. She attended Wang Liya's wedding a few days ago and reporters commented that she has not lost the extra weight since giving birth. Jimmy said she was not happy hearing that.

Jimmy is a super dad. During his month long concert rehearsal he could only talk to his son online. Xiao xiao zhi is bringing fortune to his dad. Ad agencies want to put father and son in commercials. Jimmy said he'll consider.

A fortune teller said xiao xiao zhi will grow up in a loving environment. He'll be pale and handsome, with a beautiful voice but not like cars.

At Jimmy's concert fans made signs of xiao xiao zhi and screamed hysterically when his big poster was shown. He seems to have taken up jimmy's place.
    Last edited by ladycoco; 12-16-09 at 11:13 PM.

xiao xiao zhi will beat his dad to be in a commercial at a younger age.

OMG, he's so cute
    xiao xiao zhi and jimmy's baby pic
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv298/lcoco2/baby/U3099P28T3D2813280F329DT20091217085.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv298/lcoco2/baby/U3099P28T3D2813280F326DT20091217085.jpg')

http://udn.com/NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/ENT1/5313005.shtml
    小小志帶財 林志穎500萬廣告上門
    林志穎的寶貝兒子小小志,甫滿3個月,老爸林志穎開心公開他的近照,圓滾滾的雙眼與林志穎小時候如出一轍, 俏皮可愛,已經有台灣奶品廣告出價500萬,力邀父子兩人同台代言。「六韜書院」的武靈老師分析小小志命盤 ,天生遺傳父親好歌喉,但與車無緣,只需當被載的小少爺即可。
    林志穎與陳若儀在美產下兒子小小志後,陳若儀深居簡出,連林志穎在上海舉行巡迴演唱會都未出席,卻在前幾天 因參加王麗雅婚禮曝光,有媒體指她產後3個月仍略顯豐腴,成了小夫妻倆開玩笑的話題,小志直說:「女生聽了 之後很不開心。」
    有子萬事足的林志穎目前是超級奶爸,他因在大陸演唱、排練,長達1個月只能透過網路視訊跟兒子對話。小小志 一出生就替老爸帶財,最近已有廣告商上門,希望父子倆合拍廣告,林志穎不排斥。
    替多家企業主論運的武靈老師透露,小小志集三千寵愛於一身,父母需對他教育格外費心,並指他長大是個皮膚白 皙斯文的男子,擁有獨特的嗓音,但與車無緣。
    林志穎生子後的上海首唱演唱會,有不少的粉絲拿著自製小小志的燈牌,當林志穎公開兒子的巨幅海報那一剎那, 粉絲陷入瘋狂,小小志儼然成為林志穎的接班人。
    【2009/12/17 聯合報】@ http://udn.com/

Jimmy Lin's precious son is 3 months old. His father released his recent photo. His big eyes look just like Jimmy's when he was young. A Taiwan baby formula vendor approached jimmy and invited father and son to be in a commercial for TWD5M. A fortune teller said that xiao xiao zhi will inherit his dad's beautiful voice but will not like cars. He just needs to ride in cars.

Kelly Chen has not appeared in public since she gave birth. She didn't even go to Jimmy's concert in Shanghai. She attended Wang Liya's wedding a few days ago and reporters commented that she has not lost the extra weight since giving birth. Jimmy said she was not happy hearing that.

Jimmy is a super dad. During his month long concert rehearsal he could only talk to his son online. Xiao xiao zhi is bringing fortune to his dad. Ad agencies want to put father and son in commercials. Jimmy said he'll consider.

A fortune teller said xiao xiao zhi will grow up in a loving environment. He'll be pale and handsome, with a beautiful voice but not like cars.

At Jimmy's concert fans made signs of xiao xiao zhi and screamed hysterically when his big poster was shown. He seems to have taken up jimmy's place.
    Thanks ladycoco for the news and the translation.

It was just a matter of time before someone approached them to make a commercial. It would be an adorable ad.

i don't worry 'bout their marriage! i was just afraid that he will share his happiness with us! But i guess it's not right time to talk 'bout it!

i am happy for them, now

i am very jealous of them!
    Be Busy like Jimmy!

WHAT?! Jimmy gotta baby? WHAT?!?! OMG! I missed out on soo many things, can someone just give me a quick little update! I've been super duper busy ever since I started working two jobs. AHHHHH! So he's married? What? Idk, but damnnnnnn. AHhhh my Jimmy.. no wayyyy!

Quote Originally Posted by sLo04 View Post
    WHAT?! Jimmy gotta baby? WHAT?!?! OMG! I missed out on soo many things, can someone just give me a quick little update! I've been super duper busy ever since I started working two jobs. AHHHHH! So he's married? What? Idk, but damnnnnnn. AHhhh my Jimmy.. no wayyyy!
    LOL. where've you been. it was like headline news for a while. The news was first broke when someone posted in his blog that he saw jimmy lin's gf gave birth to a son in a hosp in LA. The JL fan world was turned upside down. Most fans, me included, didn't believe it. He remained silent. His manager released an ambiguous msg. Then jimmy and kelly were photographed shopping in LA. On jimmy's bday on 10/15/2009 the taiwan fans held a party for him. Media from hk/taiwan/china were there. he announced publicly that he and kelly have been dating for 5 yrs and were engaged last yr. She gave birth to their son, xiao xiao zhi, on 9/15/2009. They are still not married. Since then all he talked about is xiao xiao zhi and jimmy has remained out of sight. dont know when he'll come out again. he's enjoying his family life with son and gf.

the public birth announcement on 10/15/2009
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NbaxD_-mv0

news report
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oLuLjEmAZI
    Last edited by ladycoco; 12-23-09 at 09:28 AM.

Hi all! I think the fact that he's got a son finally sunk in on me. I'm just happy for him. I hope all fans will support him in his future decisions, be it for family or career. I know I will!

Thank you, ladycoco for giving me the updates and links. Awwww mann, I swear Jimmy is such a sweetheart. I love him because he is such a man. It was his breaking down point and yet, he didn't even use the tissue that they handed to him. Awww, that's what I call a real man. He's not ashame, but proud. It shows that he's willing to cry, breakdown without being afraid to show his emotions.. in the public eye. I wish I can understand what he was saying in speech and the other video of what they were saying to Kelly. sigh* I know, he's going to be the greatest father. =]] It saddens me to know that he's going to be married but on the other hand, this is the truth. Truth is, he's really Kelly's and now this is reality. It still haven't gotten to me yet but it will get to me. Maybe it'll take some time. AHAHA! I'm such a retard but yep, that's the truth. Goshh, I'm still very shock though. I'm soooooo late. I've been wanting to come on here to check up but damn, been busy making that money. tehehehe. Anywho, so he was in the states since you guys said that Kelly gave birth to Xiao Xiao Zhi in LA, right? Or am I wrong? By the way, you guys got those pictures of them two together, shopping in LA?

sLo04,
    Yeah, it's real and we have to accept it. but on the other hand all true fans should be happy for him. At the birth announcement he was so proud when he showed off the hugh poster of xiao xiao zhi. we know he's happy and that's the family he always longed for. he basically said that his parents divorced when he was a kid and he grew up without a mother. he choked when he talked about his childhood. his friends around him and his older bro got married recently and had kids. he wanted a family of his own too. we should be happy for him. we dont want him to remain single and childless into his 50s. he's now kelly's and good for her. sure, some young obsessive fans abandoned him. some dont like kelly and some just wanted him for themselves. it's good that he chose family over some crazy fans.

yes, he and kelly were in LA. i am going back the pgs to look for that pic of them shopping.

isn't xiao xiao zhi the cutest kid ever. he's lucky to have such loving parents. i can picture jimmy on the floor playing with baby and dressing him up in Ferrari clothes.

meanwhile, we miss jimmy and hope to hear from him soon. hope to see him in more mature roles and actually getting into powerboat racing.

OMG. finally a pic, jimmy the perfect bf. does she look like she just gave birth???

in LA
    http://ent.xinmin.cn/2009/10/10/2697826.html
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image.xinmin.cn/2009/10/10/20091010071941460191.jpg')
    here it's. the LA shopping pic.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://specialedandme.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/christmas-tree-1.jpg')

Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A8692010/A8692010-54.jpg')
    Love Jimmy and Jiang Xin, Support TAE

To all my dear friends:

May your holidays be fill with the miracles of Christmas, the birth of Christ, the Lord. May you be blessed with abundance of peace and joy. May you be filled with the warmth of love and the tickle of laughters.

Have a very merry Christmas!
    vivi

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    Be Busy like Jimmy!

Hi Girls, miss all of you here...
    Merry Xmas & Happy New Year...

Merry Christmas to my friends.

I am spending the day with my family.

Relive, that's a cute panda bear.

Great news!!! My HD is fixed!!!!! and yes, everything on the HD are gone, but they have fixed it!!!! yehhh!!!!!! And most of my data were already retrieved in Shanghai. However, I did lost some datas. I don't know exactly how much data I have lost, but I know I have lost all of my JL digital photos.

Anyway, I am way too excited! Thank you keroro33 for going with me to get my data retrieval service in Shanghai!! I love you!!!! and missed you so much!!!
    Last edited by viv1010; 12-26-09 at 05:35 AM.
    vivi

congrats vivi. i remember u were so upset when u lost the HD. dont worry about the JL photos. u can always go to baidu JL's site and dl. They have more than 6000 photos in the library.

http://tieba.baidu.com/%C1%D6%D6%BE%D3%B1/tupian

jimmy has updated his blog. yeah we can see him again after 1 long month. he just wishes everyone a happy new year. But best of all he'll appear at Taipei 101 on 12/27/09.

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_5fe0e4fb0100gmvk.html
    Last edited by ladycoco; 12-27-09 at 12:12 AM.