Thread: Jimmy Lin (林志穎)

Quote Originally Posted by [u]sa[g]i View Post
    ladycoco
    why did you know Jimmy'll appear on a baidu award show on 1/31 then CNY eve program on 2/13 in taiwan
    hehe, there will be many pics and news...so so happy
    uhm, i dont understand why many fan compared JL and AL, they are different and why andy's fans were mad at jimmy for using andy as a shield????JL doesnt ralate anything to AL
    because it's in his baidu fansite. It was registering fans who want to go to the baidu award show. there are limited free tickets for fans. He maybe a presenter. Don't know if he'll perform or not. But at least there'll be interviews and pics. BTW, if u guys remember, MLS got the most popular HK/Taiwan series award in 2007 (by # of searches on baidu). Leon Jay went on stage to receive the award. Jimmy didn't go. I remember it beat a very popular HK series. have to dig up the news if anyone is interested.
    第三届湖南卫视·百度沸点2009年度颁奖典礼
    时间:2010年1月31日晚19:00——22:00
    地点:北京五棵松体育馆

TTV wanted Jimmy to attend their CNY eve show. Shangtung tv in china also wants hime. so he hasn't decided. it was in the taiwan news a few days ago.
    http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url...9/4/1z0un.html

Andy's fans were mad at JL cos the host (the guy who played Ah Xing's uncle in MLS) said something like "Jimmy is not like Andy Lau who hid his marriage for many yrs." he shouldn't have said that and that vid was on many tv news, online sites. why dragged andy into this.
    Last edited by ladycoco; 01-21-10 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by viv1010 View Post
    coco, you are going to Beijin in the summer? Is JL going to have a concert in Beijin in the Summer? It is very, very, very hot in Beijin in the Summer!!!

what new commercial is JL doing?
    the news said that he'll hold a concert in beijing later this yr. it didn't say when. i'm keeping my fingers crossed it'll be in the summer. Hot is better than cold. it's freezing cold here with the sleet and freezing rain.

ladycoco: thanks for youur explanation, i also think that the host shouldnt say that...
    I hope JL will have concert in Beijing in summer and you will have a remarkable concert....
    huhu, i wish I were you....JL will never come to VN and i dont have chance to go to his concert in China

jimmy has 1 more event coming up. busy jimmy and busy us . we get to see him more

his upcoming events:

2010-1-31 Beijing Baidu award show in beijing
    第三届湖南卫视·百度沸点2009年度颁奖典礼
    时间:2010年1月31日晚19:00——22:00
    地点:北京五棵松体育馆

2010-2-4 (new charity show in beijing)
    全球华人艺术风尚盛典公益慈善晚会 小志会领奖
    活动时间:2010年02月04日 18:00——22:30
    活动地点:北京大学百年讲堂

2010-2-13 CNY eve tv show (this one has not been confirmed. He hasn't accepted the invitation. but anyway he'll appear on at least 1 CNY show.

hey, i have seen a news that Jimmy' company was tricked, poor Jimmy!!
    here is the link http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/h/2010-01-17/09042846498.shtml
    Last edited by [U]sa[g]i; 01-23-10 at 06:00 AM.

have you guys seen this b4. i dont remember where i got the file from.
    jimmy was the Grand Marshall at the 2002 CNY parade in LA. also bday wishes for him from LA. dont know who these ppl are. looks like students from a prep school.

Kose. do u know anything about this vid?

http://www.mediafire.com/?dziwnyjyfni
    http://www.rayfile.com/files/c63e127...-0015c55db73d/
    Last edited by ladycoco; 01-24-10 at 10:41 AM.

Hi ladycoco,

Your clip is an eye opener. Thank you.

I have no idea about it.
    Love Jimmy and Jiang Xin, Support TAE

hey hi everyone!
    i'm back from the trip! and many news about him!
    MLS 2! i really don't like it but if it release, i won't miss it! of course,
    Be Busy like Jimmy!

Quote Originally Posted by ladycoco View Post

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv298/lcoco2/articles/99010840.jpg')
    He looks so cute here!!!

i'm curious. so JL said that he's not going to get married this year because it's tiger year? is this year bad for weddings or what? what does it mean? which zodiac is better then? idk, this just popped in my head and made me really curious about it because i know nothing about the zodiacs.

Quote Originally Posted by sLo04 View Post
    i'm curious. so JL said that he's not going to get married this year because it's tiger year? is this year bad for weddings or what? what does it mean? which zodiac is better then? idk, this just popped in my head and made me really curious about it because i know nothing about the zodiacs.
    It's just all superstitions. I don't believe in any of that. JL himself is born in the year of the tiger.
    vivi

Quote Originally Posted by sLo04 View Post
    JL is a tiger so there's something about the yr of the tiger is bad for all the tigers. dont understand the reasoning behind it. but i think his dad is very superstitious and JL wont do anything against his dad's wishes. i remember when MLS was filming Jimmy was supposed to pierce his ears for the earstud that zhong tian qi wears all the time. his dad went to see a fortune teller who told him not to do it. it's supposed to be bad luck for him. so he wore the magnetic clip-on type. LOL.

still no news about which CNY show he'll be on. he's so secretive. won't even tell his fans. nothing in his blog either.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv298/lcoco2/articles/99010840.jpg')
    yeah, he looks like CEO JL, isn't it?
    Be Busy like Jimmy!

Here we go again.

http://news.cts.com.tw/nownews/enter...280398786.html

林志穎搶劉德華代言? 粉絲網路罵翻
    2010/01/28 00:43 記者張菫宸/台北報導   
    日前,媒體報導林志穎(小志)搶走劉德華男裝代言,又引起兩派歌迷口水戰,之前,小志在公開為人父的記者會 上,由於主持人的無心之言,造成穎迷與華仔迷的不滿,紛紛在網上飆罵;此次,由於某家雜誌以林志穎搶走劉德 華男裝代言,再度引發歌迷之間的護主對抗。

對此,林志穎的經紀人葛靜琪表示:「媒體可能太過於渲染,對於小志代言男裝,客戶是以品牌定位及營銷策略作 為考量才會找小志代言的,另一方面,也是因為華仔曾是代言人,對於客戶信任與品牌認知反而有口碑,怎說是取 代華仔?況且,華仔還是小志的前輩,需要多跟他學習。」

對於歌迷在面對藝人處理私人感情事的不同看法,經紀人葛靜琪表示:「每位藝人面對私事,在說與不說之間都有 自己的決定權,希望歌迷們對於自己所支持的藝人能多一顆體諒與包容心。」

對於林志穎的未來計劃,仍在網路上最為被廣泛討論著:林志穎會不會為了家庭而退出演藝圈?經紀人葛靜琪表示 :「按照目前的工作量是不可能的,手上還有其他廣告代言、拍片計畫以及新專輯發行,巡演計畫我們安排在今年 底之前完成。」

Jimmy Lin took away Andy Lau’s endorsement? Fans engaged in online war
    A media report recently said that Jimmy Lin took away Andy Lau’s men’s wear endorsement. It led to an online war between the 2 groups of fans. Because of a slip of tongue by the host at Jimmy’s son’s birth announcement party fans on both sides engaged in an online war. This time a reporter said Jimmy took away Andy’s endorsement rekindled the fans’ protectionism.

Jimmy’s manager said, “The media over-dramatized things. The client signed on Jimmy due to marketing strategies. On the other hand, Andy was the previous spokesman. It improved brand recognition. How can you say Jimmy replaced Andy? Besides, Andy is Jimmy’s senior. Jimmy has to learn from Andy.”

As to how artists handle their personal affairs, Grace said, “Each artist has the rights to disclose or not disclose his personal affairs. I hope that fans will give the artists they support an understanding and supporting heart.”

As to whether Jimmy will quit showbiz for his family, Grace said, “According to his current workload it’s impossible. He has other endorsements, filming plans and new EP. The concert tour will wrap up before the end of this year.”
    Last edited by ladycoco; 01-27-10 at 04:05 PM.

more or less the same content but a new pic
    and yes, he'll tape a tv show in taiwan.
    Endorsement for the men's wear is 8M rmb for 4 years.

http://udn.com/NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/ENT2/5392210.shtml
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv298/lcoco2/articles/5392210-2269476.jpg')

林志穎代言西服 搶華仔飯碗
    【聯合報╱記者楊起鳳/台北報導】
    林志穎以4年800萬人民幣(約台幣3,750萬)酬勞,代言大陸西服,該服裝品牌過去由天王劉德華代言, 如今換成林志穎,再度引發兩派歌迷口水戰。

林志穎在公開為人父的記者會上,因主持人小董無心說「小志敢承認結婚生子,劉德華不敢」,造成穎迷與華仔迷 的衝突,在網上飆罵;此次,又因林志穎搶走劉德華男裝代言,再度引發兩派歌迷對抗。

對此現象,林志穎的經紀人葛靜琪表示:「客戶是以品牌定位及行銷策略作考量,另外,該品牌也是小志巡演的贊 助商之一,我們才會接下代言。」她還說,華仔還是林志穎的前輩,需要多跟他學習。

林志穎趁年假返台,鮮少上綜藝節目的他,將參加綜藝節目錄影,並透露,希望有機會能在小巨蛋舉辦演唱會,一 圓宿願。

Here we go again.

http://news.cts.com.tw/nownews/enter...280398786.html

林志穎搶劉德華代言? 粉絲網路罵翻
    2010/01/28 00:43 記者張菫宸/台北報導   
    日前,媒體報導林志穎(小志)搶走劉德華男裝代言,又引起兩派歌迷口水戰,之前,小志在公開為人父的記者會 上,由於主持人的無心之言,造成穎迷與華仔迷的不滿,紛紛在網上飆罵;此次,由於某家雜誌以林志穎搶走劉德 華男裝代言,再度引發歌迷之間的護主對抗。

對此,林志穎的經紀人葛靜琪表示:「媒體可能太過於渲染,對於小志代言男裝,客戶是以品牌定位及營銷策略作 為考量才會找小志代言的,另一方面,也是因為華仔曾是代言人,對於客戶信任與品牌認知反而有口碑,怎說是取 代華仔?況且,華仔還是小志的前輩,需要多跟他學習。」

對於歌迷在面對藝人處理私人感情事的不同看法,經紀人葛靜琪表示:「每位藝人面對私事,在說與不說之間都有 自己的決定權,希望歌迷們對於自己所支持的藝人能多一顆體諒與包容心。」

對於林志穎的未來計劃,仍在網路上最為被廣泛討論著:林志穎會不會為了家庭而退出演藝圈?經紀人葛靜琪表示 :「按照目前的工作量是不可能的,手上還有其他廣告代言、拍片計畫以及新專輯發行,巡演計畫我們安排在今年 底之前完成。」

A media report recently said that Jimmy Lin took away Andy Lau’s men’s wear endorsement. It led to an online war between the 2 groups of fans. Because of a slip of tongue by the host at Jimmy’s son’s birth announcement party fans on both sides engaged in an online war. This time a reporter said Jimmy took away Andy’s endorsement rekindled the fans’ protectionism.

Jimmy’s manager said, “The media over-dramatized things. The client signed on Jimmy due to marketing strategies. On the other hand, Andy was the previous spokesman. It improved brand recognition. How can you say Jimmy replaced Andy? Besides, Andy is Jimmy’s senior. Jimmy has to learn from Andy.”

As to how artists handle their personal affairs, Grace said, “Each artist has the rights to disclose or not disclose his personal affairs. I hope that fans will give the artists they support an understanding and supporting heart.”

As to whether Jimmy will quit showbiz for his family, Grace said, “According to his current workload it’s impossible. He has other endorsements, filming plans and new EP. The concert tour will wrap up before the end of this year.”
    *sigh* again...seriously. I wonder if fans realize that they make things worse than it has to be and the media isn't playing a positive role in all of this either. Gotta love the entertainment news, but at the same time, it is free publicity?...I'm sure neither Andy or Jimmy appreciates it though.

more or less the same content but a new pic
    and yes, he'll tape a tv show in taiwan.
    Endorsement for the men's wear is 8M rmb for 4 years.

http://udn.com/NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/ENT2/5392210.shtml
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv298/lcoco2/articles/5392210-2269476.jpg')

林志穎代言西服 搶華仔飯碗
    【聯合報╱記者楊起鳳/台北報導】
    林志穎以4年800萬人民幣(約台幣3,750萬)酬勞,代言大陸西服,該服裝品牌過去由天王劉德華代言, 如今換成林志穎,再度引發兩派歌迷口水戰。

林志穎在公開為人父的記者會上,因主持人小董無心說「小志敢承認結婚生子,劉德華不敢」,造成穎迷與華仔迷 的衝突,在網上飆罵;此次,又因林志穎搶走劉德華男裝代言,再度引發兩派歌迷對抗。

對此現象,林志穎的經紀人葛靜琪表示:「客戶是以品牌定位及行銷策略作考量,另外,該品牌也是小志巡演的贊 助商之一,我們才會接下代言。」她還說,華仔還是林志穎的前輩,需要多跟他學習。

林志穎趁年假返台,鮮少上綜藝節目的他,將參加綜藝節目錄影,並透露,希望有機會能在小巨蛋舉辦演唱會,一 圓宿願。
    CUTE PIC!!! haha...feel like a teenager that just squealed. LOL. He definitely is attempting to send off a more mature image.

I like this one. he looks so cool

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv298/lcoco2/articles/20100128111251214904.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by plee.mar View Post
    *sigh* again...seriously. I wonder if fans realize that they make things worse than it has to be and the media isn't playing a positive role in all of this either. Gotta love the entertainment news, but at the same time, it is free publicity?...I'm sure neither Andy or Jimmy appreciates it though.
    seems like jimmy has to defend himself every time.
    Last edited by ladycoco; 01-27-10 at 11:56 PM.

I like this one. he looks so cool

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv298/lcoco2/articles/20100128111251214904.jpg')

seems like jimmy has to defend himself every time.
    I like the white one more too. I like his new hair cut.
    vivi

Here we go again.

hate this! so stupid!!!
    vivi