Thread: Jimmy Lin (林志穎)

Hello vivi.
    Yup. It's been dead quiet. no news about our favorite guy. he has again vanished from the face of the planet.

i was just poking around and went to PingZuo's site. They just updated and Oh my gosh...jimmy is now 1 of 2 CEOs of PingZuo and no longer listed under their racers. so does it mean he'll no longer race for PingZuo? I want to see him race car. The other CEO is his best friend Chen Wei Leung. Their 2 racers r the 2 young guys. They both got 1st places in a race on 5/22 and 5/23. Congrats.

http://www.ptrsracing.com/team.asp?lag=en
    Last edited by ladycoco; 07-24-10 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ladycoco View Post
    Hello vivi.
    Yup. It's been dead quiet. no news about our favorite guy. he has again vanished from the face of the planet.

i was just poking around and went to PingZuo's site. They just updated and Oh my gosh...jimmy is now 1 of 2 CEOs of PingZuo and no longer listed under their racers. so does it mean he'll no longer race for PingZuo? I want to see him race car. The other CEO is his best friend Chen Wei Leung. Their 2 racers r the 2 young guys. They both got 1st places in a race on 5/22 and 5/23. Congrats.

http://www.ptrsracing.com/team.asp
    you are right. JL is no longer in the racer category. However, congrat to the 2 young racers. Just curious, the girls listed under "The Team", what are their jobs?

I like it that the site have English as a selection for language preference! However, I find it weird that on the company history, they never mention Jimmy at all, only Chen Wei Liang.
    vivi

Quote Originally Posted by viv1010 View Post
    you are right. JL is no longer in the racer category. However, congrat to the 2 young racers. Just curious, the girls listed under "The Team", what are their jobs?

I like it that the site have English as a selection for language preference! However, I find it weird that on the company history, they never mention Jimmy at all, only Chen Wei Liang.
    it's a pity if he no longer races. click on the pics of the girls and it shows their titles. The girl on the far left is the team manager. one fan on baidu seems to know everything about jimmy. she said that girl is Chen Wei Leung's gf. the other girls also work for the team. when i 1st saw their team pic i thought they were gf/wives. LOL.

i think Chen founded the company in taiwan then jimmy joined.
    Hmm. Chen is the Director and jimmy is the Executive Director. What's the diff?

it's a pity if he no longer races. click on the pics of the girls and it shows their titles. The girl on the far left is the team manager. one fan on baidu seems to know everything about jimmy. she said that girl is Chen Wei Leung's gf. the other girls also work for the team. when i 1st saw their team pic i thought they were gf/wives. LOL.

i think Chen founded the company in taiwan then jimmy joined.
    Hmm. Chen is the Director and jimmy is the Executive Director. What's the diff?
    Isn't Executive Director higher than Director? Seems like Leah Lo was also an actress. It' funny how some people have like a page of intro and others just their name.

And the 2nd picture under "The Team" is a guy! Gosh! I was thought it was a woman, well, not very good looking, but my bad! I guess that look could go for a man as well.
    vivi

Banned

Default LOVE LIFE

This was the first time Jimmy and Ruby Lin attended a variety show after their rumored break-up. When asked the reason for breaking up, both parties admitted that it was due to the distance and fading of feeling that cause the breakup. After the breakup, it was Ruby who called Jimmy, saving their friendship. Ruby admitted magnanimously that they did not break up because of a big quarrel, so it was okay that she initiated. Compared to her nonchalant attitude, Jimmy looked uneasy.[21]
    Jimmy attended "Kang Yong Dang Jia" filming. When asked how they've met, Ruby laughed, " My first movie was with Jimmy and Takeshi Kaneshiro. After filming, we became friends." The host asked Ruby immediately, who was more handsome then? As expected, she admitted that Jimmy was more handsome as Takaeshi had not slim down then and did not have the 'aura' he has now.
    Jimmy and Ruby's relationship lasted for 2–3 years, and Ruby is the only girlfriend he has ever taken home to see his dad.[22]
    Jimmy and Ruby's secret relationship was still a mystery to the media now. Yesterday, Jimmy clarified that in the past, He had to film in China frequently, leading to the distance between both of them. But there's another version of the breakup: It was rumored that the breakup is due to Ruby filming in Huan Zhu Ge Ge (Princess Returning Pearl), and there was a rumor that Alec Su was actively pursuing Ruby. This let Jimmy to fax a copy of then News Articles to Ruby who was filming HZGG at the time. Though she denied any spark between herself and Alec, Jimmy called for a breakup. Whilst Alec and Jimmy later collaborated in a series together 'The Legendary Siblings' it was reported that the two did not get along.[23]
    Although they were good friends after breaking up, interestingly enough, Jimmy has never given Ruby his album as a present. Using this chance, Jimmy finally gave her his new album personally. And Ruby made use of this chance saying, "But I'm more interested in the watch you're wearing leh" Immediately Jimmy took off his watch and even help her put it on. One of the guest even teased," These 2 people seems to be engross in their own world" After that, Ruby said, "Treat this present as your gift for me this year." As Jimmy will always give her a birthday presently for her birthday every year. Ruby smiled, " His presents are mostly female stuff like handbags.
    On October 15, 2009, Jimmy announced at his 35th Birthday Bash that he was officially engaged to model Kelly Chen. They got engaged in 2008 and had dated for 5 years already. He also announced at his Birthday Bash the birth of his new baby son born on September 15, 2009. October 15 was his baby boy's one month birthday.
    __________________________________________________ ____________

link building service
    hearing school

Lin Zhi Ying was a famous name when I was growing up in the early 90s. I find it amazing that he is still so popular on SPCNET after 15-20 years.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Lin Zhi Ying was a famous name when I was growing up in the early 90s. I find it amazing that he is still so popular on SPCNET after 15-20 years.
    cos he kept reinventing himself and not stayed in showbiz til ppl r sick of him. he pursued his dream of racing and became a pro car racer. Then he came back. lot of new fans discover him recently. i didn't know who he was before 2006. then i found out he's a pro car racer. and Wow that's amazing. he's so cool. he can act in a tv series 1 day then go to a rally race and compete against other pro racers. now he owns a racing company and has his own racing team. that's so neat. he's very wealthy and doesn't need to appear in public as much.

go to wiki and read his bio. he did a lot in the last 18 yrs.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Lin
    Last edited by ladycoco; 07-31-10 at 08:48 AM.

yup, good summary, coco!
    vivi

yup, good summary, coco!
    thank you. even though i want to see more of him but he has his own plans. He said he'll do 1 movie/series a yr. so i think Single Princess is it. Don't know if he still plan on doing that movie he kept talking about.

thank you. even though i want to see more of him but he has his own plans. He said he'll do 1 movie/series a yr. so i think Single Princess is it. Don't know if he still plan on doing that movie he kept talking about.
    Do you mean the racing movie with LYF?
    Love Jimmy and Jiang Xin, Support TAE

Quote Originally Posted by relive View Post
    Do you mean the racing movie with LYF?
    THAT racing movie with LYF? No, that never happened. At the Single Princess press conf in on 2010-5-26 he said:

去年才刚刚当上爸爸的林志颖,却一直没有减少任何工作量,虽然并不愁奶粉钱等开支,但是小志的 工作安排却从年初排到年末,演唱会、唱片、电影乎都满档,只是有些工作还在洽谈中,确定后就会对外公布

Jimmy Lin just became a father last year but didn't reduce his workload. Even though he has no money worries but his schedule is full till the end of the year: concert, Album and movie. Some projects are still in negotiation and will be announced later.

http://ent.qq.com/a/20100527/000047.htm#p=1
    Last edited by ladycoco; 08-01-10 at 03:33 PM.

THAT racing movie with LYF? No, that never happened. At the Single Princess press conf in on 2010-5-26 he said:

去年才刚刚当上爸爸的林志颖,却一直没有减少任何工作量,虽然并不愁奶粉钱等开支,但是小志的 工作安排却从年初排到年末,演唱会、唱片、电影乎都满档,只是有些工作还在洽谈中,确定后就会对外公布

Jimmy Lin just became a father last year but didn't reduce his workload. Even though he has no money worries but his schedule is full till the end of the year: concert, Album and movie. Some projects are still in negotiation and will be announced later.

http://ent.qq.com/a/20100527/000047.htm#p=1
    Thank you for your reply.

Wang Lee Hom is now the producer of his own movie, Love Disguise, and LYF is his co-star.

I think Jimmy's movie with LYF will never come true...sad.
    Love Jimmy and Jiang Xin, Support TAE

Quote Originally Posted by relive View Post
    Thank you for your reply.

Wang Lee Hom is now the producer of his own movie, Love Disguise, and LYF is his co-star.

I think Jimmy's movie with LYF will never come true...sad.
    yes, the thriller of that movie, "Love In Disguise" already came out. LYF played a music student. Suppose to be a comedy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOHm-bTcX5c

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english201...c_13405559.htm

BEIJING, July 20 (Xinhuanet) -- "Love in Disguise" is the directorial debut of singer-songwriter Lee-Hom Wang.
    The film is about superstar singer Du Minghan (Wang), who disguises himself as an undergraduate at a music conservatory so that he can pursue his schoolmate Song Xiaoqing (Liu Yifei), whom he has a crush on.
    The film also features Joan Chen and Chen Handian. It will open on August 12.
    Lee-Hom Wang, a critically acclaimed Mandapop musician, has been exploring a protean career also as an actor and filmmaker. He has starred in Ang Lee's "Lust, Caution" and the Jackie Chan-produced film "Little Big Soldier".
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://chinesepaladin.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/loveindisguise.jpg')
    Last edited by viv1010; 08-02-10 at 05:52 AM.
    vivi

Hey everyone!How are you doing?Guess what,my visa was passed today!I'm excited to go to US next week.

Do you know that Jimmy has released a new song recently?The song is called 欢聚青春.It seems that Jimmy sings it with a girl.I don't know who she is.

Here's the link:
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/CQWktVuuwPQ/

And there's also a new video.
    [COLOR=#261cdc]http://www.shzhanjie.com/customer/video_5.html[/COLOR]

Hope all of you enjoy them.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyVernon View Post
    Hey everyone!How are you doing?Guess what,my visa was passed today!I'm excited to go to US next week.

Do you know that Jimmy has released a new song recently?The song is called 欢聚青春.It seems that Jimmy sings it with a girl.I don't know who she is.

Here's the link:

Congratulations! You are flying to the US next week? wow! Have you started your packing yet? Have a pleasant flight and hope you will have a fabulous experience in the USA!

Thank you for the link to JL's new song and video. I can't wait to listen to it when I get home tonight!
    vivi

yeh!!!! finally something new on his blog! Coco, please translate when you have the time. Thanks

http://blog.sina.com.cn/jimmycreativestudio

嚴重聲明: (2010-08-04 21:32)
    标签: 教育 林志颖 文化 分类:责任
    近日,發現網路上流出由台北吉米工作室旗下藝人林志穎先生為亞運主唱歌曲”歡聚青春”小樣版,我方鄭重聲明 ,此事已交由亞運組委會特查此案,我方藝人尚未簽屬授權書於任何一方,若在網路未經授權下載,視 為違法.
    我方已交由北京律師事務所審理,
    特此公告,請網友自律!
    台北吉米工作室 法務部
    阅读 (139) ┆ 评论 (36) ┆ 转载 (2)┆ 收藏 (1) ┆ 顶▼ ┆ 举 报

Jimmy 最新行程通告 (2010-08-04 20:50)
    标签: 林志颖通告 杂谈 分类:通告行程

8/7 辽宁盘锦 央视中华情
    8/14’15 上海F1赛事(待定)
    大家好~我是网络管理员007台北特派员.
    最近常听到葛姐说:”计划永远赶不上变化!!”
    最近,公司上上下下都在忙,葛姐很忙,林董更忙;前一阵子与我们都在台北的录音室,除了忙专辑,还忙亚运的 歌曲,让人很幸福的情歌,也有励志与大爱的歌曲,
    本来,组委会要在这几天召开记者会,种种因素延期再订,8/7号的活动迟迟未公告,是因为撞期及细节,葛姐需要跟制作方沟通,原希望两全其美,成都的电影节活动及辽宁 的中华情都能参与,若能跟赵老师借飞机,或许可行…..(呵呵)
    接着下来,一连串的计划,真是牵一发而动全身,若如大家所愿,或是意想不到的规划,大家都要淡定中给予支持 喔!热情的或是默默祝福的你们,我知道你们都很关爱Jimmy的近况,谢谢你们!
    有一点,忍不住要说:能不能不要再开会时打给她?或是三更半夜?若你有葛姐电话,真的忍不住….也要看看时 间拉,谢谢大家的谅解.

网络管理员007
    阅读 (381) ┆ 评论 (70) ┆ 转载 (8)┆ 收藏 (1) ┆ 顶▼ ┆ 举 报
    Last edited by viv1010; 08-04-10 at 08:36 PM.
    vivi

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyVernon View Post

Here's the link:

welcome to the US. Don't forget to come here and share your experience with us. You are closer to us now. BTW, no idea what he's singing. seems like this is the Asian Games song his blog is talking about. The video is so cute. Single Princess looks like a comedy. he looks so diff from Tian Qi in MLS. i think i like TQ more. hope Single Princess wont disappoint
    Last edited by ladycoco; 08-04-10 at 09:02 PM.

yeh!!!! finally something new on his blog! Coco, please translate when you have the time. Thanks

http://blog.sina.com.cn/jimmycreativestudio

嚴重聲明: (2010-08-04 21:32)
    标签: 教育 林志颖 文化 分类:责任
    近日,發現網路上流出由台北吉米工作室旗下藝人林志穎先生為亞運主唱歌曲”歡聚青春”小樣版,我方鄭重聲明 ,此事已交由亞運組委會特查此案,我方藝人尚未簽屬授權書於任何一方,若在網路未經授權下載,視 為違法.
    我方已交由北京律師事務所審理,
    特此公告,請網友自律!
    台北吉米工作室 法務部
    阅读 (139) ┆ 评论 (36) ┆ 转载 (2)┆ 收藏 (1) ┆ 顶▼ ┆ 举 报

Jimmy 最新行程通告 (2010-08-04 20:50)
    标签: 林志颖通告 杂谈 分类:通告行程

8/7 辽宁盘锦 央视中华情
    8/14’15 上海F1赛事(待定)
    大家好~我是网络管理员007台北特派员.
    最近常听到葛姐说:”计划永远赶不上变化!!”
    最近,公司上上下下都在忙,葛姐很忙,林董更忙;前一阵子与我们都在台北的录音室,除了忙专辑,还忙亚运的 歌曲,让人很幸福的情歌,也有励志与大爱的歌曲,
    本来,组委会要在这几天召开记者会,种种因素延期再订,8/7号的活动迟迟未公告,是因为撞期及细节,葛姐需要跟制作方沟通,原希望两全其美,成都的电影节活动及辽宁 的中华情都能参与,若能跟赵老师借飞机,或许可行…..(呵呵)
    接着下来,一连串的计划,真是牵一发而动全身,若如大家所愿,或是意想不到的规划,大家都要淡定中给予支持 喔!热情的或是默默祝福的你们,我知道你们都很关爱Jimmy的近况,谢谢你们!
    有一点,忍不住要说:能不能不要再开会时打给她?或是三更半夜?若你有葛姐电话,真的忍不住….也要看看时 间拉,谢谢大家的谅解.

网络管理员007
    阅读 (381) ┆ 评论 (70) ┆ 转载 (8)┆ 收藏 (1) ┆ 顶▼ ┆ 举 报
    The Asian Games song was leaked before its release. Charges will be pressed against anyone who downloads it on the internet.

Jimmy's schedule:
    Aug 7, Liaoning China Sentimental
    Aug 14/15 Shanghai F1 races (tentative)

Everyone has been really busy. Grace is busy and Jimmy even busier. We were at Taipei recording studio earlier working on the album and the Asian Games song: very blessed love songs and Inspirational songs.

A press conference was planned for these few days but has been postponed. The Aug 7 event was not announced earlier because things have not been finalized. Grace has to work it out with the organizers. We hope that jimmy could attend both the Chengdu movie festival and China Sentimental.

Plans will be announced later. Please support us.
    Please don't call us in the middle of a meeting or in the middle of the night.

Network Admin

As always, thank you coco for the translations! You are the best!

Don't understand, how can a song be leak out? Should the ones who leaked it out be charged?

F1 race in Shanghai. Is team Pingzhou racing? I thought they are F3 teams?
    vivi

welcome to the US. Don't forget to come here and share your experience with us. You are closer to us now. BTW, no idea what he's singing. seems like this is the Asian Games song his blog is talking about. The video is so cute. Single Princess looks like a comedy. he looks so diff from Tian Qi in MLS. i think i like TQ more. hope Single Princess wont disappoint
    Yep, I'm sure this is the Asian Games song JL's blog was talking about.

Anyway, thank you for the song JimmyVernon! I like this song. Has very good meaning to it.

Coco, the song is talking about our youth and dreams and if we work together, nothing is impossible. Together we can make a better future. Something along that line. Too much to translate all. Sorry..

He's nothing like ZTQ in the new series. Sure hope it is good though. I loved his ZTQ character so much!
    Last edited by viv1010; 08-05-10 at 01:48 AM.
    vivi