Thread: Jimmy Lin (林志穎)

Quote Originally Posted by ladycoco View Post
    vivi and keroro, when r u guys coming home? miss ya.

Jimmy has a twitter. You can get his latest info and itinerary. he posts almost everyday. There is a pic of kimi little Ferrari toy car and racing suit. very cute. You have to create an acct b4 u can read.

http://t.sina.com.cn/dreamerjimmy
    I'm flying back to the States on Oct 11. Keroro33 will still be traveling in Europe until when ever, maybe to next year. She is one advantureous girl!

It will take me awhile after I return to catch up with everything as I will back to a full 40 hours work week right away on a 4/10 schedule.

anyway, I thought I have sign up for the sina fansite, but I don't remember my login. oh well......
    vivi

Quote Originally Posted by Shi-Potian View Post
    episodes 1-7 uploaded and segmented [youtube yes] with episodes 1-2 fully subbed, and some partial subbing on the others. been so long since my lucky star so excited
    thanks. youtube is so much faster than sohu, and in HD too.

Single Princesses and Blind Dates ep1 part1/5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNUgFXNYSD8&

gasp episode 4 like 7 minutes in[part 4/4]......i feel like that car scene was a subtle jab at his age

haha cute drama, but i like the tomboy girl the best.

borrowed these from his twitter. Kimi's Ferrari toy car and racing suit.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv298/lcoco2/baby/5fe0e4fb49153af9dee76690.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv298/lcoco2/baby/5fe0e4fb49150664d90ef690.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv298/lcoco2/baby/bfc57ffa882b9027024f56b0.jpg')
    Last edited by ladycoco; 10-01-10 at 09:31 AM.

borrowed these from his twitter. Kimi's Ferrari toy car and racing suit.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv298/lcoco2/baby/bfc57ffa882b9027024f56b0.jpg')
    Oh, little Kimi is so cute! He definitely has his daddy's eyes and smile.
    vivi

Jimmy's theme song for Single Princess made it to the Top 10 New Songs on Sogou.com. Yeah!!!

1 幸运星 牛奶@咖啡
    2 双面女神 萧亚轩
    3 没关系 吴克群
    4 亮晶晶 中国娃娃
    5 憧憬 黄韵玲
    6 红蜻蜓 BY2
    7 礼物 江映蓉
    8 我是火焰 韩庚
    9 You Are The One 电视剧《单身公主相亲记》插曲 林志颖
    10 大眼睛 刘德华

http://udn.com/NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/ENT1/5884294.shtml

林志穎寵兒子 法拉利當玩具
    【聯合報╱記者楊起鳳/台北報導】
    林志穎今年是收入冠軍王,以1.2億穩坐偶像排行第一名,愛車成癡的他,自小就灌輸兒子Kimi愛車觀念, 不惜砸錢添購跑車配備的玩具、衣服與學步車,小小志未來可望子承父志,成職業賽車手。

才滿周歲的Kimi,最近剛學走路,他的學步車非常特別,是由跑車改裝而成,老爸林志穎對自己的作品十分滿 意,還寫下:「兒子的一小步,卻是我人生的一大步。」顯然希望兒子跟老爸一樣,未來也能愛上賽 車。

身為偶像之子,小小志平日玩的玩具也很高檔,林志穎在他微博貼上他送給兒子的法拉利跑車服與縮小版玩具跑車 ,萬般玩具不離車。

據知該款玩具跑車要價不菲,因採原樣縮小版打造,一台就要價數萬元,跑車服也不便宜,從小就培養兒子玩車的 高檔興趣,林志穎笑說,他沒期望兒子長大後跟車神舒馬赫一般,但若他也想往賽車路走,絕對支持。下半年他將 再拍偶像劇,演出製作人柴智屏與安徽衛視合作的「My Girl」。

陶晶瑩最近也開始玩微博,她昨天張貼兒子李小龍在車上跟她搶可樂的照片,李小龍可愛秀氣的模樣也曝光,引起 不少可愛的讚嘆聲。

Jimmy Lin dotes on son; Ferrari as toy
    Jimmy Lin is this year’s champion moneymaker with TWD 120M. The car craze wants to instill the love of cars into his son Kimi since childhood and throws money into car racing toys, clothes and baby walkers. Kimi will follow his dad’s footsteps and become a professional race car driver.

The one-year old Kimi is learning to walk. His walker is modeled after a race car. Dad is delighted and wrote in his twitter, “My son’s one small step is my life’s one big step.” Apparently he wants his son to love cars as he does.

As the son of an idol, Kimi’s toys are very high-class. Jimmy posted his son’s Ferrari racing suit and mini Ferrari. All his toys are cars.

The toy Ferrari is about several tens of thousands of TWD because it is the mini version of a real Ferrari. His racing suit is not cheap either. Jimmy wants to nurture his son’s interests in expensive cars. He said he doesn’t expect his son to grow up to be like the legendary Michael Schumacher but if Kimi wants to go into racing Jimmy will give him his full support. Jimmy will soon start filming producer Chai Zhi Ping and Anhui TV’s remake of My Girl.

21/09/2010
    Jimmy Lin and Barbie Hsu named biggest earner
    The two stars are biggest moneymakers in the China market
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/2573/90124a4154a22ec764c1427.jpg')

Taiwanese celebrities Jimmy Lin and Barbie Hsu are certainly getting a fat paycheck this year.

In a recent research conducted by a Taiwanese magazine, both Jimmy and Barbie are champion moneymakers in the male and female category respectively.

Jimmy Lin had raked in an estimated TWD 120 million(SGD 6 million)from an upcoming clothes endorsement deal, where he replaces Andy Lau as the new spokesperson, as well as two drama and movie projects in China.

Popular idol drama actor Mingdao took second place with an income of TWD 100 million(SGD 5 million)while model-actor Peter Ho came in third, earning TWD 85 million (SGD 4.25 million).

On the female celebrities side, actress Barbie Hsu took home the throne, reaping an estimated fortune of more than TWD 80 million (SGD 4 million) from three movie projects and nine endorsement deals.

Actress Joe Chen from the popular Taiwanese series Fated to love you and Ady An ranked second and third, earning TWD 77 million (SGD 3.85 million) and TWD 48 million (SGD 2.4 million) respectively.

Thank you for the news, xiaolong.

Congrats to Jimmy, his son really brings huge fortune to his life.
    Love Jimmy and Jiang Xin, Support TAE

I think this research by Appledaily only looked at the celebs who work mostly in China because Jay Zhou certainly made more in 2010.

The 2 movies Jimmy is filming now are "If I Were You" and a racing movie. The racing movie is shroud in secrecy. It's being filmed at the Zhuhai International Circuit, jimmy's home turf but no one knows anything about it: the plot, the cast. There is no press release, no nothing. Is he the male lead or a supporting role? no idea. it's supposed to be a big production. we just have to wait for the press release. The tv series is My Girl that will start filming in Taiwan (?) in Nov. Don't even know who the female lead is. Only his name is attached to the project so far.

Poor jimmy. he's so busy he can't spend time with his son and is showering Kimi with expensive toys to compensate.
    Last edited by ladycoco; 10-02-10 at 10:04 PM.

@coco : what`s the jimmy`s twitter account???
    WANt tO FollOw him
    thx before ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Jl_lovers View Post
    @coco : what`s the jimmy`s twitter account???
    WANt tO FollOw him
    thx before ^^
    Jimmy's blog

Ping Tzuo's
    http://t.sina.com.cn/n/%E5%B9%B3%E5%...BB%8A%E9%9A%8A

He updates it several times a day. he is filming a movie at the ZIC. You can tell from the pics he posted. and from PTRS's pics i think PTRS is providing the race cars and the technicians. The guy in the Radical race car is PTRS's racer Zhang Shan Qi. he's wearing a wig. Is he a double for a girl? u can get some BTS info here. I think the name of the movie is Speed Angels. See the word Angels on the car.

Jimmy's blog

Ping Tzuo's
    http://t.sina.com.cn/n/%E5%B9%B3%E5%...BB%8A%E9%9A%8A

He updates it several times a day. he is filming a movie at the ZIC. You can tell from the pics he posted. and from PTRS's pics i think PTRS is providing the race cars and the technicians. The guy in the Radical race car is PTRS's racer Zhang Shan Qi. he's wearing a wig. Is he a double for a girl? u can get some BTS info here. I think the name of the movie is Speed Angels. See the word Angels on the car.
    thanks coco..
    its awesome..
    but, have you sign up to sina??
    whats your account..
    maybe i can add you..

http://www.56.com/u47/v_NTUyNTU2NzY.html

The video of the variety show Jimmy had flimmed back in September. It was released on 10/02/10. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jl_lovers View Post
    thanks coco..
    its awesome..
    but, have you sign up to sina??
    whats your account..
    maybe i can add you..
    It's winter_storm. I have nothing on it. I signed up just to read his posts.

I'll just put in my 2c. Forget about the old schools like Jackie Chan or Andy Lau. Just look at the current batch of hot actors/idols from HK/Taiwan. Aaron Kwok (age 44) single with no gf that he openly admits. Takeshi Kaneshiro (age 37) rumored to have a japanese wife but never admits to it. Alec su (age 37) single, may have a gf. Wu Chun (age 30) no gf. Jay zhou (age 30 ) no gf. Show Lo (age 31) no gf.

isn't it odd that all these 30 somethings are still single and unattached. they all proclaim not to be gay and talk about what they want to be their ideal gf.

I think it's the chinese culture. American fans don't care who DiCapio or Orlando Bloom dates or marries. we don't want to marry them. But chinese fans DO want to marry Show Lo, Wu Chun, or ... So as long as they are single there's still a snowball chance in hell to be Mrs Lo or Mrs Wu. And then there are the managers and agencies behind them who'll maintain that 'single still available' facade at all cost.

BTW, i read that Show Lo actually calls his fans 'wives'. No comment.
    Ladycoco,
    Aaron Kwok does have a girlfriend.Her name is Lynn Xiong/Hung.Everyone has known that he has been dating her for many years so he doesn't hide it at all. She is a model and is way younger than him. He recently mentioned about marrying her so there is a good chance that he will. In Wu Chun, Jay and Show's case, I can understand because they are still really popular and are at the height of their career so I can believe that they don't have a girlfriend right now. They still want to focus on their career so do they even have time to date? Jay did date Jolin Tsai too and everyone knew about it. About the gay part, no one knows really. Only time will tell...
    In Jimmy's case, he is older than them and honestly, he is no longer at the height of his career as an idol anymore.Even when he was dating Kelly, he has already fallen from the "idol" stage. He is way past that stage so it is honestly not a big deal if he is taken or not. Most fans have moved on and don't care anymore. I buy idol magazines a lot and he is no where to be seen in them at all. Everyone has a height in their career so it is important for them to maintain bachelorhood in order to please the public and fans. However, Jimmy is way past the height in his career so what more is there for him to hide?? Nothing much really... His height was honestly way back in the days before he went to the army(I know that a lot of you were not even his fan yet). THat is the long past now so it is no longer important for him to maintain his bachelorhood or hide anything.

To Vivi,
    Thanks for your words. I actually don't care what Jimmy does anymore but thought that it was not that bright of him to lie so much... It is just not right and appropriate at all.. Oh yea, can you please email me your current mailing address?? I want to mail you something for your upcoming birthday, thanks!
    Last edited by Trinie; 10-04-10 at 04:03 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Trinie, xiaolong,

Jimmy clarified today that he and kelly WERE not married before xxz was born. HE DID NOT LIE. They got married in Feb of this year. So don't condemn him for lying. His son was born in Sept of last year. They got married when the baby was 5 months old.

Don't know which one is worse in your mind: out-of-wedlock baby or lying about being married.

http://showbiz.chinatimes.com/2009Ct...700027,00.html

小小志抓周挑麥克風 接班林志穎

* 2010-09-17
    * 洪秀瑛/台北報導

林志穎日前為寶貝兒子小小志辦周歲趴,他同時澄清與陳若儀非去年生子前註冊結婚,正確時間是今年2月。他 大方讓兒子曝光,強調非拿兒子炒新聞,是盼外界能讓他們有更多私人空間。

他和老婆在周歲趴上準備小筆電、聽診器、印章、笛子等抓周物品,小小志面對30多位親友不怯場,邊聽音樂 邊扭屁股,自認舞技一般的林志穎,希望兒子以後能和同月同日生的天后蔡依林一樣成為舞林高手。

小小志摸的第一樣物品是小筆電,之後拿方向盤及麥克風,這3樣和林志穎經營的科技及賽車、演藝圈相關,親 友笑說是爸爸接班人,林志穎也請國外朋友訂一台法拉利玩具車給兒子。林爸爸對他「催生」,想再抱孫,林志穎 笑說,還要5年後。
    Hi Ladycoco,
    Thanks for the news, but I actually don't care... I think lying about having a baby or getting married are both bad, but I think having a baby out of wedlock is worse. Also, who knows the real truth behind closed doors??? I have always believed that you should always be truthful about things. What was the deal of him dragging Kelly to the US to give birth? So they can just take American citizenship just like that?? Neither of them are citizenships themselves and have not lived here a day in their lives so I think it is unfair. I hope that the US will change laws on granting citizenship to babies whose parents don't live here and just give birth to a baby and just leave like that... One of the oldest tricks in the book to gain easy citizenship while others work so hard to get it....Life is so unfair...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    To Vivi,
    Thanks for your words. I actually don't care what Jimmy does anymore but thought that it was not that bright of him to lie so much... It is just not right and appropriate at all.. Oh yea, can you please email me your current mailing address?? I want to mail you something for your upcoming birthday, thanks!
    you are welcome Trinie. His lying disappointed me as well.

Thank you for remembering my birthday and for being so thoughtful , but you really don't have to do that. I'll be in Madrid on my birthday with Keroro33. I won't be back in the States until the day after. I will chat with you when I get back, ok?
    vivi

Trinie, I am really tired of these meaningless squabbles. This is a free forum. Come and go as you please. everyone and his bro knew that jimmy is no longer popular. Jay Zhou is... Leehom is... Show Lu is... Andy Lau is. but so what. i don't care for them. this is a free country. i can spend my spare time on whoever i want.

BTW, my aunt came to the US to give birth to my cousin when neither she nor her husband were citizens. Their sole purpose was to gain citizenship for their baby. So add my aunt and uncle to your list of ppl you disdain. my sister's gf in highschool had a baby out of wedlock. there, another for your list.

with ex-fans like this, who needs enemies.
    Last edited by ladycoco; 10-04-10 at 09:55 PM.

Trinie, I am really tired of these meaningless squabbles. This is a free forum. Come and go as you please. everyone and his bro knew that jimmy is no longer popular. Jay Zhou is... Leehom is... Show Lu is... Andy Lau is. but so what. i don't care for them. this is a free country. i can spend my spare time on whoever i want.

BTW, my aunt came to the US to give birth to my cousin when neither she nor her husband were citizens. Their sole purpose was to gain citizenship for their baby. So add my aunt and uncle to your list of ppl you disdain. my sister's gf in highschool had a baby out of wedlock. there, another for your list.

with ex-fans like this, who needs enemies.
    Ladycoco, I am as well and yes this is a free forum. I did not say that you had to spend time on people you don't care for. It is your right and freedom to do what you like. The good thing is I am a fan of many stars, therefore, I am able to judge more fairly in general than most people. I also want to say that I don't hate Jimmy at all, but it is just more of disappointment that's all. But that is his business and hope that he will be honest from now on and only lie when really necessary. He doesn't seem like the same person that I was a fan of for all these years....It seems like he has changed for the worse...

Oh well, say what you like because it is your freedom to do so...Also, you are still a new fan... Years down the road, you will look back on everything and wonder which is what I am doing now...

I also want to add that I a bit offended by your last comment. It is kind of like you are saying "since you are no longer a fan, we are now enemies". I find that sad because it seems like liking the same celebrity can make you friends, but once you are no longer a fan of that same celebrity, you are now enemies. Idolization now seems like a religion which I find sad.... I guess liking the same celebrity can make you friends but also enemies as well...
    Last edited by Trinie; 10-04-10 at 11:52 PM.