Page 580 of 581 FirstFirst ... 80480530570571572573574575576577578579580581 LastLast
Results 11,581 to 11,600 of 11608

Thread: Jimmy Lin (林志穎)

Quote Originally Posted by ladycoco View Post
    I found this site where you can watch all the eps of Where Are We going, Daddy? (the official name)
    http://zongyi.letv.com/zt/bbqne/index.shtml

The new Jaguar F-Type commercial
    part1
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjE5Mjg2OTUy.html
    part2
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjIyMTAyNTg0.html

No idea when City Hunter will come out. I've been busy too, can't keep up with Jimmy.
    Thank you cocopuff for the links! How have you been? I figured that you were too busy.....as the forum is not as active as before. Wondered where all the other fans went to. Have not seen relive post anything for so long! In fact, I have lost the link to relive's JL fan site too. :/ oh well!
    vivi

Jimmy posted a video of his wedding
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjI3NDI4MTI4.html

The 5 dads and kids from "Where are we going, Dad" appeared on a tv show on Nov 2, 2013.
    http://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rrh7emes.html

Love Jimmy and Jiang Xin, Support TAE

omg this is actually adorable. SUCH a cute wedding!

"Where are we going, Dad" is on youtube

ep1

ep2

ep3

ep4

ep5

ep6
    Last edited by ladycoco; 11-18-13 at 08:54 PM.

Hey how are you guys!

you wont believe what Im going to say....Im in Mainland!!! yeeeh!
    I came here in Tianjin last night and the first thing i saw on the tv was Jimmy and Kimi, i was like whaaat,
    and my sis who lives here, was like "oh that`s the one that our friends were talking about"...and i guess the variaty is really popular in here! Anyway it was such a great to see them as soon as i came here!

Oh i've waited this journey for so long, i shot some pix from yesterday variaty, will upload it soon.

Be Busy like Jimmy!

Quote Originally Posted by december_snow View Post
    Hey how are you guys!

you wont believe what Im going to say....Im in Mainland!!! yeeeh!
    I came here in Tianjin last night and the first thing i saw on the tv was Jimmy and Kimi, i was like whaaat,
    and my sis who lives here, was like "oh that`s the one that our friends were talking about"...and i guess the variaty is really popular in here! Anyway it was such a great to see them as soon as i came here!

Oh i've waited this journey for so long, i shot some pix from yesterday variaty, will upload it soon.

cool! Hope you will have a lot of fun there! How long are you going to be in China?
    vivi

Quote Originally Posted by viv1010 View Post
    cool! Hope you will have a lot of fun there! How long are you going to be in China?
    i won`t be that long in here, i`ll be back to mongolia next monday, i`m there working hehe...
    wow that variaty showisreally popular in here, it everywhere, metro station, shopping mall, even in supermarket people are watching it, hehe...
    Be Busy like Jimmy!

relive, do you have any news articles of jimmy being received by the Thai King and Princess in 1997? in Thai is even better. There are lots of questions about his past awards and activities in wikipedia. I am trying to provide links.

december_snow, it's so cool you can watch the show live in China.

Girls, I just moved to a new city and started a new job. Will move into another apt in feb 2014. Life is crazy. Sorry for not keeping up with this forum for so long.

he is jimmy!他就是林志颖,小时候就看到这 张海报了,帅气!

Default - -

,hehe,his son‘s name:kimi,so cute

Oh, I loved the show "Dad, where are we going"! It made me wished that my dad tried that hard with me. Jimmy is a very good father. Here is the Youtube HD version of the Happy Camp where the 5 fathers & their kids were guests. At about 16:25, Jimmy talked about how he met and courted Kelly.

Last edited by viv1010; 01-25-14 at 07:55 AM.
    vivi

Jimmy in Vegas, Feb 3, 2014

'Daddy, where are we going?' in LA Times
    http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...#axzz2sLT9NT33

Chinese box office: 'Dad, Where Are We Going?' on top
    By Julie Makinen
    February 3, 2014, 11:03 a.m.

BEIJING Mainland Chinas lunar new year holiday box office got off to a sizzling start this weekend, with an expensive, effects-heavy 3-D telling of The Monkey King and a movie based on a hit reality TV show about celebrity dads and their kids taking in a combined $90 million.

The Monkey King, starring Chow Yun Fat, Aaron Kwok and Donnie Yen, raked in more than $51.1 million (306 million yuan) in its first three days in theaters, data from box-office tracking service EntGroup showed. It appears to be the first Chinese film to reach $50 million in just three days, movie website Mtime reported.

Dad, Where Are We Going? -- the spinoff from a reality TV show of the same name about fathers trying to hack it in the outdoors with their young pampered offspring -- took in more than $40.8 million in its first three days of release, including nearly $15 million its first day, a record for a 2-D Chinese film, according to state-run media.

Dad, Where Are We Going? actually sold about 500,000 more tickets than The Monkey King, according to EntGroup from Friday to Sunday, but the Chinese action-legend films grosses got a boost from pricier IMAX and 3-D tickets.

Dad, Where Are We Going? has become a cultural phenomenon since it debuted in China in October. The top-rated show, adapted from a South Korean program, has spawned parenting books, and several young stars of the program have landed lucrative endorsement deals. In the film, the fathers and their kids visit a wildlife park and have to complete tasks such as making dumplings and brushing animals teeth.

The Monkey King, based on an ancient legend, may prove to be one of the top grossing Chinese movies ever worldwide, as the film was released in more than 30 countries, including Singapore and Russia, as the lunar new year holiday began Friday. Overseas presales were said to total almost $30 million.

Overall, Chinas box office grosses for the 2014 lunar-new-year week look to far exceed last years haul. In 2013, total box office for the holiday week was about $126 million, but this year the first three days total has already exceeded $104 million.

Disneys Frozen will hit Chinese theaters Wednesday.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.trbimg.com/img-52efea60/turbine/la-et-ct-china-box-office-dad-where-are-we-goi-001/600')
    Members of the cast of "Dad, Where Are We Going" pose for photos at a news conference in Beijing last month. From left are Tian Liang, Jimmy Lin, Guo Tao and Zhang Liang. (Associated Press / January 25, 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by ladycoco View Post
    Jimmy in Vegas, Feb 3, 2014
    Kimi was so cute! I swear I heard that Kimi said, "馬上有 Kimi! 馬上有奶奶!"
    vivi

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://31.media.tumblr.com/65dc6c2fdb3b05c4c7d69b7667bfffca/tumblr_mynd41oDq81snerhxo1_500.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://24.media.tumblr.com/3eeb55b2d0e096c8ecf334128e0efda6/tumblr_mw1hgqV4Iw1qcktaio7_1280.jpg')

Default Hallo :)

Wow...can't believe that you all still active in this forum.

I just wanna say that Kimi is so cute. I think his popularity is above his daddy now

I like 'Dad where are you going'. It is a very good show.

Sorry to say this, i think his wedding video is too MV style. Not natural. After watching his latest 康熙來了, i feel that he is trying to make up a love story with his wife. He was so awkward when trying to explain about his love story & wedding video

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/6664a4e3jw1ehknefoqu0j20ht0sa429.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/5fe0e4fbjw1ehfupl01uzj20cc0hswgb.jpg')