Thread: Jimmy Lin (林志穎)

Originally posted by lilazinprincess
    wow he look somewhat tired. :
    It might be due to the bad lighting.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

Yea i kno but if u dont sleep for hours then u will get very tired. Merry Christmas Everyone and A Happy New Year.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

Ruby & Jimmy's pic(ruby's book promotion) *PIC*
    Posted By: repost ruby's netandtv club (218.145.25.15)
    Date: Thursday, 25 December 2003, at 5:53 a.m.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://club.netandtv.com/picture/pic2003-12-24/20031224230905448.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://members.lycos.nl/f4ruby/JimmyRuby4.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://members.lycos.nl/f4ruby/JimmyRuby3.jpg')
    currently watching:
    - The Magic Touch Of Fate: Ruby Lin, Alec Su&Kang Ta
    - Mars: Vic Zhou & Barbie Xu
    - Amor de Tarapacá: Ruby Lin, Han Jae Suk & Shi Yinan

Originally posted by lilazinprincess
    Yea i kno but if u dont sleep for hours then u will get very tired. Merry Christmas Everyone and A Happy New Year.
    Well, I wasn't aware that he had been awake for that many hours. Happy holidays to you as well!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

No Jimmy is really tired since the filming of the series "Liu San Bian" is really tight. They have to finish it by Jan.22.2004. Time is really tight for Jimmy so he loses a lot of sleep. He had to go to back to Taiwan in order to get treatment for his injuries so that took up more of his time. At first the crew wouldn't let him since they were afraid it would affect the progress of the series. But they finally did since Jimmy's health is really important. Go to the China series section and go to the thread that says new Jimmy series. I have posted some info about that.
    Last edited by Trinie; 12-25-03 at 08:30 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Anymore recent pix of Jimmy anyone? I haven't had time to keep up w/ news and stuff of Jimmy, besides him filming that one series w/ Mei Tian, so can anyone update me on that? Thanx

My New double Lin Happy Holidays creation

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://members.lycos.nl/f4ruby/2003-2004_RUBY&JIMMY.jpg')
    currently watching:

wow that so pretty, thanks Jade.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!

Awesome creation, Jade. Thanks for sharing!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Taiwan Stars Totaled Their Earnings, Who Made the
    « Thread started on: Today at 1:41pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Taiwan Stars Totaled Their Earnings, Who Made the Most...

Taiwan singers, entertainers running on both shores, one after another building their popularity in China & make money. It has become their mainstream, who was the richest last year? Zhou Chiehlun(Jay Chow), Xiao Yahsuan(Elva Hsiao), Hu Gua, Wu Tsunghsien, F4, S.H.E, Lin Hsinju, Cai Ilin(Jolin Tsai), Lin Chih Ying(Jimmy Lin), 5566, all were among the top. Hu Gua last year earned approximately NT$110M in Taiwan to rank first. Zhou Chiehlun earned approximately RMB$20M in China(convert into more than NT$80M) to place first.

Actors w/ Earning Power: (Jimmy)Lin Chih Ying, Lin Hsinju

In the TV series category Lin Hsinju was the most prominent, her price soared in China, the favorite advertisement representative on both shores is hers for the taking, China earnings is more than one fold of that of Taiwan, total from both shores came out to over NT$80M. Lin Chih Ying in China besides TV series, advertisements, & activities also had considerable earnings from racing, & if add on income from his Internet business, yearly income was also about NT$100M.

repost from http://bobojudy.proboards.com/index....num=1074105701
    currently watching:

Another Jimmy Lin thread. So awesome. I created the one inthe summer but ever since school started i couldn't go in and keep it alive so it's dead now! lol! Thanks for creating another one. Jimmy is my fav. actor. He's so cuuuute and so talented. I went to china town last week to look for his cds but i couldnt find any. I was very irritated and you guys know what else? This one girl who was standing behind me when i asked the saleslady if she had any cds told me this: "Jimmy Lin can't neither sing or act" OOOOOOO I was about to grrrrrrrr strangle her so bad! We got into a really big argument and my parents pulled me away! That girl!

I also read an article saying that Jimmy got together with Ruby and it's official now. He came to her CD preview or something like tat. The article is in vietnamese so i am not 100 % sure if that's true or not. They would make a cute couple though ( even though i am a little bit sad but yea).

HE's so cuuuuteeee
    Jimmy Lin~~~Zhen Yu~~~Sammul Chan
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

Unhappy

I had a bad experience from a CD seller.
    I asked him for Jimmy's cd. He looked at me so strangely and replied, "Why you are so old fashioned, Jimmy Lin is not popular any more"

Originally posted by relive
    I had a bad experience from a CD seller.
    I asked him for Jimmy's cd. He looked at me so strangely and replied, "Why you are so old fashioned, Jimmy Lin is not popular any more"
    On the bright side, if that salesman keeps this up, he won't be in business for long. I mean, it's not often that a seller tries to discourage a buyer from buying something so "old-fashioned" that it might be difficult to sell to anyone else.
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 01-25-04 at 02:11 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

wow i didnt kno this thread was still alive. lol. Anyone here got his new cd yet??
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!

Here are a few pics of Jimmy from Legendary Siblings

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img22.photobucket.com/albums/v65/joycom17/LS1/s01.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img22.photobucket.com/albums/v65/joycom17/LS1/s05.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img22.photobucket.com/albums/v65/joycom17/LS1/s16.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img22.photobucket.com/albums/v65/joycom17/LS1/s17.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img22.photobucket.com/albums/v65/joycom17/LS1/s35.jpg')
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Wow the first pic is kinda bloody. hehehhe. Scared me at first. I remembered this scence. I also remember the other scene where he slapped the girl and he cried afterwards ( the girl was played by Teresa right?) That was heartwrenching. He's soooo adorable. He has a new cd?
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

Lol, yeah the first pic is a bit bloody, but its a bit fake too you know? I remember most of the scenes that the pics show. Really brings back some memories

Yeah, that was Teresa who he slapped. It was quite sad and touching I'ld agree.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Aww.. Jimmy!!! hehe ^^ me watching him as DY in DGSD.. forgetting XYE >< ehehehehe smacked me back to LS days! hehehe cuteness!!!
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Is his new series out yet in USA, the one with him as DY? I am dying to see the series. Gosh it takes forever!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Jimmy Is so adorable. Want to hug him so bad!

DGSD 2003 has been out for awhile now, even in the US. I've seen it at my local Chinatown.
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 04-13-04 at 11:22 AM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")