Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: DGSD Chapter 42. Fight at Shaolin Part 2.

You're right in that it is the user which makes the weapon deadly MOST of the time. However in the eyes of Dugu, The Sword is his sanctuary, his beloved, his companion, his everything. When he wields a sword, it no longer becomes just an ordinary manmade weapon. The sword itself becomes alive and divine.

Enlightenment, in the East, has always referred to the goal of all spiritual striving—the very pinnacle of spiritual attainment. When people think of enlightenment, they think of a spiritual peak achieved through Christianity or Buddhism. In the eyes of Dugu, The Sword IS his way of seeking spiritual awareness. When one puts as much dedication into The Sword as Dugu did, then they will have a chance at being called The Sword Demon. In Jin Yong universe, no one ever did. Bruce Lee once stated that martial arts is a form of individual expression. Yang Guo probably had the talent enough to reach the peak of swordplay if he devoted himself entirely to it but he didn't for his life is Xiao Long Nu. The Sad Palms is HIS martial arts expression. Dugu Qiu Bai's is the true way of The Sword.
    Yo momma cat

its kinda scary how powerful 6msj is. 1yz is one of the strongest skills in both DGSD as well as ROCH and LOCH(i assume from the way people reacted while sum 1 was using 1yz) and yet the strenth between 6msj and 1yg is like comparing day and night. I was skeptical of the power b4 when i i just watched it from the tvb adaption(looked like little rainbows or sumthing) but after reading bout it damn if only we could see the skill with sum one who had actually mastered it.

Yeah, in the adaptations they are just a bunch of normal beams like 1YZ. It's faster, but that's about it. 1YZ might still have a chance against it. But in reality, u can make chi slashes with it like beam swords. It's a lot harder to compete or dodge them.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Default ch 41.

Anyone manage to keep a copy of Ch. 41?? I forgot to keep it so want to know if anyone can repost it?

Wanna keep it for future reading. Thanks in advance.

I think a lot of old transalation has been deleted. Wonder if anyone can repost it or are they archived somewhere?

Senior Member Du Gu seeking a win's Avatar

Default Re: ch 41.

Originally posted by JingRong
    Anyone manage to keep a copy of Ch. 41?? I forgot to keep it so want to know if anyone can repost it?

Wanna keep it for future reading. Thanks in advance.

I think a lot of old transalation has been deleted. Wonder if anyone can repost it or are they archived somewhere?

You'd better take a good look everywhere before asking such questions.

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...&threadid=3706

Sorry about that,I am not familiar with this forum layout. Pardon me for not searching everywhere.
    Last edited by JingRong; 01-19-04 at 11:40 AM.

Hi, the translations of Chap 42 is not finished right? Is CC still around to translate?

Cool Thk CC!

YangGuo: I thought 6MSJ was able to cut through anything
    --- From what I just read, 6MSJ has the 10ft sword-energy and the energy-wind beyond that. Everytime Murong Fu edges to ~10ft, his weapon is broken. What Murong is contending is the energy-wind.
    Comments:
    1. Murong Fu's performance may indicate how 9th stance of DG9J works. Murong seems powering the sword to deflect opponent chi-attacks.
    Questions:
    1. For 6MSJ, is there 6Jians coming out or one at a time? I can understand why 6Jians cannot come out cuz they can interfere with one another, unless the user uses the other hand to create another.

may i know where i can find the translation for chapter 6 onwards cause i cant find it even after i set the thread to the beginning..

thanx
    "High up on top of the Mount Everest I stand.
    Only to realize I have not reach the top of the world
    but rather to know that the world is such a wide place....so much more for me to learn"

Cool Replies

There's none. Translators skipping to the juicy chapters only.

Originally posted by pasqualle
    may i know where i can find the translation for chapter 6 onwards cause i cant find it even after i set the thread to the beginning..

thanx

The end of chapter 4 and chapter 5 are also not yet translated, I wonder you asked about translations of chapter 6 onwards. Or did I miss something?

Originally posted by Du Gu seeking a win

The end of chapter 4 and chapter 5 are also not yet translated, I wonder you asked about translations of chapter 6 onwards. Or did I miss something?

I must correct myself, chapter 4 is finished and the beginning of chapter 5.

ARRR.....why have to keep me suspend like this...better kill me...hahhaa..
    my mistake..i though i have read chapter 5....its actually chap 4...

so we are not going to get those chap..?
    but rather to know that the world is such a wide place....so much more for me to learn"

Originally posted by pasqualle
    ARRR.....why have to keep me suspend like this...better kill me...hahhaa..
    my mistake..i though i have read chapter 5....its actually chap 4...

so we are not going to get those chap..?

Well, suspense could certainly kill .....

It's better to try to translate with:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

At first it is difficult, you must adapt to 'Babelfishian Language', it needs adjustment (a couple of months). You will know e.g. some peculiarities that Babelfish also translate the Chinese names etc. But I think it is better than waiting for somebody to have time to translate the whole stuff. You will also learn a little Chinese.

So, try e.g. with Babelfish to translate chapter 42 of DGSD:

http://www.oash.com/read/gest/jingyun/tlbb/042.htm

You can also use (for details):

http://www.rikai.com/perl/HomePage.pl?Language=Zh

Run out of translating steam due to work load. Can't say when I'll continue.

hahaha...tried that before... total blur...have a hard time understanding the story....but i guees if have soem back ground unserstanding of the story it will be easier....at least your know its which 1 is a name...hhahaha

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Originally posted by Du Gu seeking a win

Well, suspense could certainly kill .....

It's better to try to translate with:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

At first it is difficult, you must adapt to 'Babelfishian Language', it needs adjustment (a couple of months). You will know e.g. some peculiarities that Babelfish also translate the Chinese names etc. But I think it is better than waiting for somebody to have time to translate the whole stuff. You will also learn a little Chinese.

So, try e.g. with Babelfish to translate chapter 42 of DGSD:

http://www.oash.com/read/gest/jingyun/tlbb/042.htm

You can also use (for details):

http://www.rikai.com/perl/HomePage.pl?Language=Zh
    xiao feng advice to duan yu:

Suddenly hears Xiao Feng to say that, "Three younger brothers, your this six pulses god sword not yet is skillful, six kind of 剑法 cause together, when the transformation among remains has the crevice, can seize the opportunity to the convenience 趋避. You might as well only cause one kind of 剑法 to try."

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

yutanzi called tanzania and there is arab league in yijinjing

Tours Tanzania manager is the ice silkworm cold poison and Yi Jinjing the internal strength, on the fist foot the time all is studies from Arab League purple, that is the sloppy ordinary side, but sense on the leg a severe pain, š\ šh, two calves shinbones also break off, then throws down

Ow! If you are going to spend the effort to learn Babelfish JY, you might as well take the time and try to read the real Chinese versions. Much more beneficial in the long run.

Thanks for the translation, CC.