Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Li XunHuan without his dagger

You know, maybe it explains why his fights (that he won) in the book were mostly one on one. When he had to face a bunch of guys (before he met Long whatever-his-name-was) he got his arse kicked big time. When he had to face the Shaolin monks, he thought that this was it, I'm gonna get owned. Did he run out of daggers or something in these occasions ?
    • Discussion: the confusion of one person multiplied by the number present.
    • Discussion Forum: the place where everybody posts, nobody reads and everybody disagrees later on.

People don't have to worry about him running out of daggers. I mean, how often does he release it? Mostly about one each time.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Heheh exactly. You know, the guy had to think for HOURS just to throw a friggin' dagger. Imagine if he's surrounded by a few... uh oh, dead meat.
    • Discussion: the confusion of one person multiplied by the number present.
    • Discussion Forum: the place where everybody posts, nobody reads and everybody disagrees later on.

Originally posted by TristeCoeur
    When he had to face the Shaolin monks, he thought that this was it, I'm gonna get owned. Did he run out of daggers or something in these occasions ?
    Although no one dared to attack him for fear of his dagger. So he didn't really "lose". That is also one of his advantages. The fear of the dagger.

We have to remember that LXH was not really after 'supreme power'. He learnt the flying dagger technique (self taught??) and thats really about it. Had he dedicated himself...
    All that's needed to say have been said, why say anything more? The man is drunk, why stay any longer?....
    Quote Originally Posted by Question
    if CarMAN Lee hair is green, then am sure carMAN #$%@ a dog to give birth to you.

I agree that LXH is a dead meat when facing multiple opponents or someone with special physical condition like the fat lady.

On the other hand, on a one-on-one duel setting, he's the most lethal with his mighty dagger and awesome ability to create an opening and finding the right time to release the little flying dagger.

I wouldn't say that he is dead meat when fighting a crowd of people. It really depends on who they are too. I think he has other skills besides his dagger. But it is true, that that is his lethal weapon.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

He would be dead meat (heh, how many times have people writtin 'dead meat' on this thread ) if the group he was fighting was not afraid of death. But, luckily for LXH, Gu Long made practically everyone scared of death. Even the monks were afraid to jump in.
    All that's needed to say have been said, why say anything more? The man is drunk, why stay any longer?....
    Quote Originally Posted by Question
    if CarMAN Lee hair is green, then am sure carMAN #$%@ a dog to give birth to you.

well if we're talking about 20 or 30 people against one person, who wouldn't be dead meat? I dont think even Shen Lang can take on all of shaolin, surrounded like that.
    Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A B A Start

Originally posted by Vicious
    well if we're talking about 20 or 30 people against one person, who wouldn't be dead meat? I dont think even Shen Lang can take on all of shaolin, surrounded like that.
    He did once, when he was surrounded and defending Xu RuoYu from a beggar elder who betrayed his "union"

It is true that it is hard to face a big crowd of people regardless of how powerful your skills are. It also depends on who the people are as well. If they were just commoners who did not have any martial arts skills than I don't think LXH needs to be scared. The only thing he would be scared of is that he doesn't want to hurt innocent people. But if it were a group of skill Shaolin monks or other skilled martial artists, who wouldn't be scared??
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.