Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Peter Ho

After watching W & C 1 & 2, I started to like him a lot. He looks very cool and hot in W & C 1 but the looks in part 2 is terrible. I found he really can act in part one and feel very sad for his love life in part 2 'cos all his love one died. I think he hasn't making enough good role series that cause him famous but W & C is one of the good one. He looks very ugly without the bangs b'cos he has a very long bold forehead. I like his smiles and height, he is really tall. He looks very handsome in "four marshalls" He is the kind of guy that you would find him the more and more attractives but not at the first glance.

I am not finish wind and cloud yet, but I like him in there...I had seen some episodes of "The Cin Emperor Lee Shin-Min", he is also so cute in there...but I don't like him with Gao Yuan Yuan, I like alyssia chia more...
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

Is this "Emperor Lee Shin Min" is a good series? I hate watching sad ending drama.

I am just episode 10...Peter fall in love with princess (Gao yuan yuan), but he know that his brother also love princess...so, he refuse her! this is the triangle love between peter and his brother and the princess...

Junior Member Goddess Of Discord's Avatar

Oh wow, i'm watching Li Shi Min right now too. I'm currently at ep. 34 and it's really getting interesting! Peter's acting is quite alright albeit at times, he seems a little unbearable and since the version I bought only has Trad. Chinese subs, I can't understand anything (i'm not Chinese, ehehe) so i'm left to depend on their actions. I don't really understand this love-hate relationship he has with his brother Jian Cheng, but i'm guessing it has something to do with the princess and the throne *shrugs*

You should really check it out!

oh...you seen until episode 34...can you tell me that what episode peter father became a king...

Junior Member Goddess Of Discord's Avatar

If I remember correctly, it should be about ep. 23 when Li Yuan (Shi Min's father) becomes appointed as emperor because before him was this malicious old man and his son who assumed the throne

I just finished Peter Ho's" Legend of Hero" It was pretty good. Kind of draggy in the middle but overall everyone did a good job especially Peter's wife. She had that incredible innocent look but then when she acted Peter's daughter after 18 yrs, she looks really pretty and cool. She really acting very well in 2 different characters. Peter looks so handsome with that long jacket and long hair. He looks so.. tall in this series.

Default Peter ho

Hi there, I'm a new comer here.

I'm a fan of Peter Ho's movies, can anybody post me the newest of his movies please ... Doesn't matter drama or Kung Fu... as long as he is in it, i'll love it.

Also, any of you can show me the picture of him, will be greatly appreciated.

Enjoy your day Guys !!!
    Cheers,

Raven

You may be interested in the already existing Peter Ho thread here.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

i was just wanderin, i watch one of his drama tah he play in. wat is the title's name? here's a short summary of the story. he play the main guy loving the gurl and when she got sick, they went up to the snow and they both died up there(and he's an artist). i really love the music i heard in the drama, but i dont know the name of the title and it's hard to find the music......hehehehe......thanx for everyone help.
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*:

Default Peter Ho

The drama U are looking for is "Starring starring Night" U can dl the songs at baidu under TV drama songs. Good luck.

i really love Legeard of Hero . Peter is so smart

this is his message . There are many messagses from Peter .

http://www.ohohhoho.com/Message.asp?...=2004614230430

I have liked Peter ever since CTHD. I loved him as Lo Xiao Hu. His singing is great too. Thanks for the link to Peter's messages. It is great to see him writing in Chinese and English. His English is really good.... I can't wait for his new album and upcoming series... It is so sweet of him to use every bit of his time to write to his fans.... I am so touched by his messages since it shows that he cares about his fans...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    I have liked Peter ever since CTHD. I loved him as Lo Xiao Hu. His singing is great too. Thanks for the link to Peter's messages. It is great to see him writing in Chinese and English. His English is really good.... I can't wait for his new album and upcoming series... It is so sweet of him to use every bit of his time to write to his fans.... I am so touched by his messages since it shows that he cares about his fans...
    I totally agree with you! He was the one who sang CTHD's ending as well as Legend of Dagger Lee's ending. I loved both of them. Wish he could've had a chance to sing in Love in the Aegean Sea...or did he? I don't know. I think he looks great with all of his previous costars including Shui Ling, Chae Rim, and Gao Yuan Yuan.

Hi Li Nhi!
    I didn't know you liked PEter too... I just sent you a PM. Sorry to not contact you for so long. I hope you are doing well....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    Hi Li Nhi!
    I didn't know you liked PEter too... I just sent you a PM. Sorry to not contact you for so long. I hope you are doing well....
    Thanks, hun. I'm taking summer classes...organic chem......wish me luck, hahaha. I'll check my PM right now.

now peter have new serie with Dylan guo .

you can do it in here.

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index...&#entry2416744

and this is pics whis is draw by peter . i think it 'a really beautiful , i think so

peter alway sent his message and his drawing .

and you can see many pic of him in this blog
    http://blog.sina.com.cn/m/herundong

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/5272/473843a6020004094ru4tx.jpg')
    Last edited by mianid; 05-17-06 at 03:16 AM.

Star Voting chooses Jerry Yan,
    Da S snatches the crown

Source: http://udn.com/NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/ENT8/3333976.shtml
    May 31, 2006

Who are channel CCTV 3’s “Ten Biggest Stars” and “Ten Biggest Female Stars”? Because of Da S and Vic “Zaizai” Zhou’s “Da Zai Lian” has hotly spread, they each got as much as 130,000 votes and 140,000 respectively, landing them as Rank 1 in the female category and Rank 2 in the male category. ZaiZai’s votes was only next to Jerry Yan “Bao Long’s” 190,000 votes, and for mainland Chinese people, He Run Dong (Peter Ho) was only Rank 6.

According to mainland China’s “World Entertainment News”, the network held the “2006 Ten Biggest Chinese Male Stars” and “2006 Ten Biggest Chinese Female Stars” poll voting. For two months, nearly 900,000 people voted. Yesterday, as it closed its cut-off voting time, it then released the list of the top 10 stars’ rankings for “2006 Ten Biggest Chinese Male Stars” category, which included Jerry Yan, Vic Zhou, Vanness Wu, Ken Zhu, Huang Xiao Ming, Peter Ho, Jay Zhou, Nicholas Tse, Richie Jen and Bowie Lam. For the “2006 Ten Biggest Chinese Female Stars” listing included Da S, Chris Lee, Lin Zhi Ling, Ella Chen, Zhang Han Yin Yun, Ruby Lin, Liu Yi Fei, Gigi Lai and TWINS’s Charlene Choi and Gillian Chung.

For mainland Chinese, Peter Ho is very famous. Besides having many foreign projects, he is the top ad endorser. On the 7th of next month, Peter Ho has also nodded to LV’s invitation, together with Mainland’s movie queen Zhang Jing Chu to attend its Fall-Winter Collection Fashion Show in Tokyo. The two are also Hong Kong and Taiwan’s only invited artists to join the event.

credit by http://asianfanatics.net/forum/90000...alk256707.html