Thread: Further DGSD question II

Default Further DGSD question II

More questions

1. At Shaolin's hero gathering, did Duan Yu have higher internal energy than You Tanzhi?

2. Did Xu Zhu inherit BH6HWWDZG, Beiming Shengong, Lingbuo Wei Bu, and the soul-searching skill?

1) I didn't get that feeling.

2) No to the first three, not sure about the fourth (what is it?).

1. At the very least they were equal, at least IMO.

2. Xu Zhu inherited Bei Ming Shen Gong energy from Wuya Zi. He never learnt Ling Buo Wei Bu. I assume the Soul-Searching Skill is Shen Si Fu? What is BH6HWWDZG?
    Yo momma cat

soul searching skill is actually not Shen Si Fu. It's a skill of Li Qiushui to find anyone anywhere by tracking their "soul" or something.

BH6HWWDZG = all-around-the-world-I-reign-supremely skill

Isn't the soul tracking skill only a voice tracker or something?
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Originally posted by minutemanwayne
    1. At the very least they were equal, at least IMO.

2. Xu Zhu inherited Bei Ming Shen Gong energy from Wuya Zi. He never learnt Ling Buo Wei Bu. I assume the Soul-Searching Skill is Shen Si Fu? What is BH6HWWDZG?
    He inherited Bei Ming Zhen Chii, but not the techniques of BMSG. BH6HWWDZG is the internal energy TSTL practiced.

Default Re: Further DGSD question II

Originally posted by PJ
    More questions

1. At Shaolin's hero gathering, did Duan Yu have higher internal energy than You Tanzhi?

2. Did Xu Zhu inherit BH6HWWDZG, Beiming Shengong, Lingbuo Wei Bu, and the soul-searching skill?
    Its hard to judge if what exactly DY's level of energy was in the whole damn book. One thing I wondered about though. Both DY and XZ had Bei Ming Zhen Qi. And Bei Ming Zhen Qi is supposed to automatically protect the person when hit (like when XZ gets hit). But when MRF palm slamed DY's face, DY's face split open so maybe his energy wasn't really that strong yet.

For XZ, i don't think he learnt any of the above. It wasn't stated if Ba Hwang was one of the techniques in the Ling Jiu chamber.

But heck, XZ doesnt need Ling Bo Wei Bu. When he and DY both rushed at the Liao King, DY used his LBWB but XZ reached there first. Just pure brute force. With LBWB he'll go supersonic or something...

Regarding the first question, DY's inner energy would be lower than XZ's. Even after receiving JMZ's inner energy towards the end of the novel, DY's inner energy seems lower than XZ's.

Originally posted by Han Solo
    Regarding the first question, DY's inner energy would be lower than XZ's.
    Sorry, I asked if DY was more powerful than You Tanzhi, not Xuzhu.

Ummm...., does BMSG work to protect you 'that' effectively if you get smack on the face?
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Originally posted by PJ
    Sorry, I asked if DY was more powerful than You Tanzhi, not Xuzhu.
    Sorry, don't know what i was thinking. No clear way to deferentiate their energy level at the shaolin meeting. But at the end of the novel, DY emerged superior.

Originally posted by superboy
    Ummm...., does BMSG work to protect you 'that' effectively if you get smack on the face?
    It should. Jiu Mozhi had a -very- impressive amount of strength behind his blows; he struck Xu Zhu head on, and was expecting for Xu Zhu to have had his bones disintegrated, but instead, Xu Zhu just felt some pain. That gives you an idea of the type of protection Bei Ming Zen Qi provides, if your internal energy is strong enough. And it's automatic; you don't need to turn it 'on' or 'off'

Yeah, after he thought that it didn't work and suspect him of wearing a protective vest, he aimed for the head. I think XZ will probably suffer great damage if his attack really successfual hit him there. So the protection there is probably less effective than the chest, shoulders, etc.