View Poll Results: Choose the PrettIer's actress!!

Voters
254. You may not vote on this poll
  • Michelle Yip Suen

57 22.44%
  • Myolie Wu Hang Yi

11 4.33%
  • Maggie Cheung Hor Yi

34 13.39%
  • Charmaine Sheh Si Man

57 22.44%
  • Jessica Hester Hsuan

74 29.13%
  • Fennie Yuan Kit Ying

21 8.27%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: ~::Choose your Top 10 actress~::

Alyssa Chia all the wayyyyyyy!

List-making...fun fun fun. I'm going to include Western actresses too...

1. Nicole Kidman (Australia/USA)
    2. Ady An Yixuan (Taiwan)
    3. Alyssa Chia (Taiwan)
    4. Julia Roberts (USA)
    5. Reese Witherspoon (USA)
    6. Charlize Theron (South Africa)
    7. Hilary Swank (USA)
    8. Shui Ling (China)
    9. Rachel McAdams (Canada)
    10. Liu Tao (China)
    Last edited by Sparky; 09-10-07 at 05:04 PM.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

1.an yi xuan
    2.liu yi fei
    3.yang mi
    4.alyssa chia
    5.gao yuan yuan
    (those abv are my definite favs...so they are also on my sig.those below i also like though)
    6.sun li
    7.liu pin yan
    8.sun feifei
    9.the gal who acted as 'gong sun lu e' in ROCH 06
    10....no one....
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

1.an yi xuan
    2.liu yi fei
    3.yang mi
    4.alyssa chia
    5.gao yuan yuan
    (those abv are my definite favs...so they are also on my sig.those below i also like though)
    6.fu miao
    7.liu pin yan
    8.sun li hua
    9.sun feifei
    10.shu chang
    Last edited by dragonite3579; 08-09-06 at 11:35 PM.
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

no particular order (just which ever came to my mind first)

bernice liu- she's a younger actress but she has definately improved in her chinese and acting skills.. and now singing!

kenix kwok- she's really pretty and she is good at acting...

jessica hsuan- she can be like in any role possible... she can adapt to something quick and she's a cool person.

yoyo mung- she's definately on my good side. she's great in all her series..

flora chan- you gotta love her... not in tvb anymore.. but... i wanna say she's a legend but not really.. you just can't forget her.

gigi lai... another favorite... i used to hate her because she couldn't act but after The Charm Beneath and War and Beauty... she's pretty swell.

tavia yeung- first thought she was rather annoying in golden faith but then she grew on me.. she's pretty swell also.. haha

charmaine sheh- some great crying scenes but sometimes tvb can over do her...

maggie cheung ho yee- saw her in old time buddies then felll in love with her.. haha she's soo cutee and gots great acting skills...

melissa ng- improved over the years since she's been with tvb... she's getting better and better esp. in Into Thin Air

I probably had a list awhile ago but here's a more updated version? or a new list with changes lol

1. MYOLIE WU - (my number 1 fav. of course- she is a really funny, outgoing, straightforward person who loves to have fun. She can really act and cry. She's also good in many roles.)

2. Jessica Hsuan - I love Jess! Very pretty, and she can act. Enjoy watching her and she's good in many roles as well. Also she has a really nice smile.

3. Charmaine Sheh - She's beautiful with amazing eyes, and I think her acting is decent enough. She's one of the actresses I rather noticed when I started to become a fan of TVB's and I've watched her develop her and grow in TVB.

4. Kenix Kwok - Hell, she could seriously act!

5. Niki Chow - I always thought she was really cute and pretty. Enjoyed watching her in Hard Fate as Ceci.

6. Ada Choi - Cool actress. Needs to eat more but definitely very pretty. One of the sweetest smiles I've ever seen around TVB and has a nice pair of sharp unique eyes. I became a serious fan of hers after Where the Legend Begins where she casts as Yun Fok, and even a bigger fan after watching To Catch the Uncatchable.
    Amazing actress who is very convincing and real. Probably one of the best actresses around TVB when she was around but too bad she left for ATV.

7. Maggie Cheung Ho Yee - Need I say more? She's another great actress! Loved her in Ups and Downs in the Sea of Love, Better Halves, and of course everybody's favorite War and Beauty where she plays the pitiful, ambitious yet sweet and endearing Onn Sin.

8. omg I cant believe I forgot Nnadia >_< Nnadia earns my number 8 in fav. actresses ranking She's very pretty and good at acting.

9. Linda Chung - Really pretty. Cheered and watched this girl compete in Miss Vancouver, who went on to shine for Vancouver in the Internationals, and develop to a wonderous and promising career in TVB right now, where there's a lot in store for her in the near future.

10. Tavia Yeung - Used to never paid attention to her much, and when I finally took notice in her which was Li Sau Ling in Twins of Brothers, I hated her! She was also overrated during the times TOB was hot, and I hated her character so I kinda disliked her even more.

But then realized later on she was the really sweet and cute girl I've seen in a couple of series that I enjoyed a lot, such as The Awakening Story, Golden Faith, and of course The W Files and Im back on the neutral side. As I really liked her characters there, Kiko in GF, the cute doll-like immature HungHung in W Files, and of course one of my fav. charcters in TAS, as the adorable youngest sister.
    Also figured she really worked to where she got today, which I appreciate much. And she was not a pageant, but a graduate of TVB's acting academy, and starting from cameo roles she slowly worked her way with patience to get noticed and promoted. Definitely deserves every bit of credit. She is also quite pretty.

Im also currently watching The Academy on TV, and she's good and her character Ho Fa is really lovable.
    Last edited by Kiss7; 08-15-06 at 09:50 AM.

Well Actually I'm not very into artists stuff until I got really hooked with 2 very outstanding actresses. Outstanding as in their persons, of course their achievements are also good.

First is Vicki Zhao - she has been through some hard times and no doubt is she is good actress and being listed as 100 most beautiful ppeople in People's magazine.

Maybe I should say Michelle was first? Because I was actually attracted to her first but I never had the time to learn more about her until recently. It's funny how she manages to grab my attention one time after another despite I tend to forget her after a while. It was after World Finest that I did learn mroe about her. She's one strong girl.

I see I have 8 other slots to fill in. They would be Jessica Hsuan, Myolie Wu, Rain Lau, Leila Tong, Tavia Yeung... Hehe can't rmr any that's worth me mentioning anymore... hehe...

let see if i can make 10 , in no order

Ruby Lin (don't really see much of her, but every time i see her she's really cute )

Annie Man (i don't think this girl will ever make big time, but she's really good for supporting roles)

Ho Mei Tien (very cute, similar to Annie Man, good for supporting roles, not so much as lead roles, whenver she's in a lead role it's always over shadow by the main male lead)

Gigi Lai (i only saw her in dragon saber, but she won me over, very pretty girl, has potential as a lead and showing it)

Athena Chu (only saw her in condor hero, and duke of mout deer, but gosh, she's pretty ... and she's very cute too, getting older, and i don't think she'll make any major impact on the industry again, but her work is something to kee)

Carmen Lee (hehe, again one time wonder, after condor hero return, i rarely see her anywhere else, but that series was a memorable one, and she'll always be the favorite XLN, any does someone notice carmen and athena looks sort of similar)

Linda Chung (not for her performance, her acting right now is not what i would call in the upper class but i can see she'll make it pretty big just on the type of look she carry, it fits on alot of lovable roles)

Michelle yip (the time that she was getting out of the gate was right after Charmaine sheh, and i keep getting them confuse, pretty girl, have not seen much of her, saw her in the herbalist but i pretty much drop the series after 2 eps because it was so boring, i think i saw her in modern series and it was much better. she don't have that ancient beauty look... would not like to see her in ancient series at all)

Charmaine Sheh (this is one of the 1st few when i saw for the 1st time, i was like gosh she's pretty. and the wierd thing is, i saw her in dragon saber the 1st time, and i thought she was the prettiest girl in there, the 2nd time i watch the series is 6 years later, and now i think gigi lai is prettier... kindda weird how perspective change over the year... she's ok, better than most i think)

Liu Yi Fei (i'm gonna list her as #10 because i've never seen the whole series with her in it. but with that killer look, she's gonna go pretty far....the industry is all about looks, acting u can pick up over time, but the look is there to stays. and this girl has that look)

- definitely zhao wei #1. talented and beautiful...and i admire how she's a really courageous woman and stuck through all the years of rumors and the evil media!
    - sun feifei (really pretty)
    - zhou xun (i like how people like her not because of how she looks, but because this girl can really act. saw her in suzhou river and shanghai love story, along with legend of the condor heroes...really, don't overobsess with her voice, you can understand it, and she can't change her voice, but she has control over her acting, which is brilliant)
    - gao yuanyuan (she's beautiful in a different way...a big-eyed, almost cute sort of way, but also sophisticated and mature way. and her acting in hsds was definitely the highlight of the series! she's so talented for someone who hasn't had any training, while some actresses who have gone to acting school still can't act as well as her. no wonder she "accidentally" became an actress...how could she go undiscovered?)
    - shui ling (drop dead gorgeous. also excellent actress. stole my heart in ban sheng yuan. she was also good in loch)
    - annie man (cute! should get better roles though)
    - zhang ziyi (not many ppl like her on this forum, but i think she's really graceful and she has some bad acting in some movies (i.e. cthd), but her acting in house of flying daggers was excellent, as well as in hero. and in memoirs of a geisha, her acting was not that good, but it was mostly because of language and i really admire how much effort she's put into learning english)
    - an yixuan (i saw her in the outsiders, and i think she's really talented, plus she and dylan have good chemistry...want to see her in chinese paladin sometime)
    - liu tao (i don't think she's that gorgeous, but her acting really blows me away. liked her in hzgg 3 and tlbb very much...hope to see more of her series sometime)
    - liu yifei (unlike most fans, i didn't pick up on lyf because of her looks...i didn't find her that beautiful, but she had a certain innocent look and a naive-sort of voice in tlbb...i didn't like her in tlbb or love of may, but then i saw roch. i think she fits the xln description really well, and i've seen carmen lee, idy chan, and fann wong, and i have to say that lyf was the best xln! she still has a way to go with her acting. and she's gotten prettier. however, i'll put her 9th because she really shouldn't try singing. she's not that good)
    - song hye gyo (full house is hilarious! she's really pretty too...and she is very good at crying, esp. in autumn fairy tale)

Charmaine Sheh
    Jessica Hsuan
    Esther Kwan
    Myolie Wu
    Tavia Yeung
    Nnadia Chan
    Marianne Chan
    Louisa So
    Cutie Mui
    Kingdom Yuen

Vicki Zhao , Ady An are my favorites, pretty and good acting
    I don't really have a top 10

Quote Originally Posted by kirakira
    - liu yifei (unlike most fans, i didn't pick up on lyf because of her looks...i didn't find her that beautiful, but she had a certain innocent look and a naive-sort of voice in tlbb...i didn't like her in tlbb or love of may, but then i saw roch. i think she fits the xln description really well, and i've seen carmen lee, idy chan, and fann wong, and i have to say that lyf was the best xln! she still has a way to go with her acting. and she's gotten prettier. however, i'll put her 9th because she really shouldn't try singing. she's not that good)
    You would think she didn't really suit the role due to how young she looked....seriously...I've heard people say how it was like having a 12 yr old play the role O.o

Smile

I will choose..

Leila Tong LIng
    Sharon Chan
    Tavia Yeung( i really hate her in twin of brothers but when time pass i like her)
    Ella Koon
    Michelle Yip
    Charmaine Sheh
    Flora Chan
    Fiona Sit
    Myolie Wu
    Jessica Hsen

ok!!
    wait not according to order ok?
    xD

Barbara Yung
    Idy Chan
    Gigi Lai
    Shallin Tse
    Sheren Tang
    Noel Leung
    Athena Chu
    Alyssa Chia
    Huang Yi
    Rebecca Wang

Mine:
    1. Charmaine Sheh
    2. Tavia Yeung
    3. Jade Leung
    4. Ada Choi
    5. Sharon Chan
    6. Selena Li
    7. Leila Tong
    8. Liu Yi Fei
    9. Gigi Lai
    10. Yoyo Mung
    * CHARMAINE SHEH 佘詩曼 * KENNETH MA 馬國明 * TAVIA YEUNG 楊怡 * TIFFANY TANG 唐嫣 * HU GE 胡歌 * YUAN SHAN SHAN 袁姍姍 * ROY CHIU 邱澤 * FALA CHAN 陳法拉 * MYOLIE WU 胡杏兒 * LINDA CHUNG 鍾嘉欣 * SUNNY CHAN 陳錦鴻 *

I'm starting to regret my choice...now...
    No particular order..
    1) Still Alyssa Chia
    2)Vicki Zhao
    3)Emma Watson
    4)MIscha Barton
    5)Leah Dizon
    6)Nicole Kidman
    7)Jessica Alba
    8)Penolope Cruz
    9)The Veronicas(they look alike anyway)
    10)Eva Longorio

Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

In no particular order

Fukada Kyoko
    Sarah Michelle Gellar
    Kristen Kreuk
    Jessica Alba
    Song Hye Kyo
    Jung Ryu Won
    Rainie Yang
    Tavia Yeung
    Ruby Lin - but I'm more of a Vicki Zhao fans!
    Kristy Yeung

#1- definitely liu yi fei
    #2- ruby lin
    #3- Alyssa Chia
    #4- Charmaine Sheh
    #5- Myolie Wu
    #6- liu tao
    #7- bernice liu
    #8- Shu Qi
    #9- an yi xuan
    #10- liu pin yan

Quote Originally Posted by Gundam-Freedom
    Ruby Lin - but I'm more of a Vicki Zhao fans!
    then why isn't she on the list??

anyway, mine just asian though roughly in this order

Vicki Zhao
    Rebecca Wang
    Shui Ling
    Zhang Zi Yi
    Park Eun Hye
    Huang Yi
    Li Bing Bing
    Ruby Lin
    Vivian Hsu
    Liu Yi Fei
    Zhou Xun

hmm.. i forgot about yang mi and li xiao lu.