Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Nie Yuan

Hey there everyone

Trying to get caught up with everything in here. So Nie Yuan and Huang Yi used to date? Wow, thats something I didn't know before!!! I can picture then togehter, but I'm glad they are single now........More dreaming

Wait, so Nie Yuan isn't in The Four Guards or whatever with Cha In Pyo is he? But in the other version? Oh, and he is going to star in Justice Bao? Is this supposed to be The Young Detective with Ren Quan and Sik Sui Long? This will be intersting....but I don't like Fan Bing Bing either. Maybe Li Bing Bing would be better!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thatís why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Hey there everyone

Trying to get caught up with everything in here. So Nie Yuan and Huang Yi used to date? Wow, thats something I didn't know before!!! I can picture then togehter, but I'm glad they are single now........More dreaming

Wait, so Nie Yuan isn't in The Four Guards or whatever with Cha In Pyo is he? But in the other version? Oh, and he is going to star in Justice Bao? Is this supposed to be The Young Detective with Ren Quan and Sik Sui Long? This will be intersting....but I don't like Fan Bing Bing either. Maybe Li Bing Bing would be better!!!
    EXACTLY!!! I like Li Bing Bing more, heheh looks like i'm not the only one lil

and GoH, u like NY darn, now more competition!!!
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

Hey there everyone

Yup that the serie, i cant wait to see it. I'm not sure wat role Nie Yuan will be. Villian or Good Guy?? Dont kno. Ren Quan and Sik Siu Long wont be in there. the old cast is gone.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

down with Fan Bing Bing, she was sooo annoying in YD 2,

she touched NY in this one... :gun:

agree... grr...
    but nie yuan isn't playing blaying Justice Bao...

Li Bing Bing was the best in the first one
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

Exactly, why couldn't she be in the second one?

Hey MsShortCake, did you rent "The Smart Kid" yet? I hope some of the spoilers help.

I cannot believe the make another Justice Bao. Sik Siu Long was a cute kid, but it's time to replace his role with a more mature actor, like our honey - Nie Yuan. I do not like the series at all due to its mysterious air and abrupt solutions that Justice Bao discovered. Hopefully, Nie Yuan won't be the victim or the villain in this series. He can either be Justice Bao or the Emperor, better yet the cool amazing Constable - Trien Chieu.

I made the decision not to watch the series of the Four Constables with Nie Yuan in it. Believe me the decision was not easily make and it's not due to the fact that he's in a wheelchair.

Spoilers!

His girl (fiancee to be exact), by stupid circumstances from the dim-wit brains of the writers, had intercouse with his sworn brother. Yup! just plain disgusting. In the end, she does not know whether to choose Nie Yuan because she's not pure or be with his brother whom she had a little feeling for so she committed the ultimate sacrifice to save everyone. Our beloved was left alone all by himself in the cold snowy weather, mourning his love.
    Last edited by Mystery; 02-25-04 at 06:05 PM.
    Huang Xiao Ming

"It's great to have a private jet. Anyone that tells you that having your own private jet isn't great is lying to you." - Oprah

wow, boy, that sound like it sucks.... not renting that then

also, NY in Justice Bao.... well, if this is a series where Justice Bao is young, then Ny shouldn't be Trien Chieu, I love him a whole bunch but he would out of place... i mean, TRien Chiu suppose to look much younger tha Justice Bao, but.. they would look like brother's instead...

wow nie yuan replacing sik siu long??? I never consider he fits that role, you know. we all are accustom to sik siu long being the bald guys, funny, and sweet.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!

Originally posted by Sugar
    also, NY in Justice Bao.... well, if this is a series where Justice Bao is young, then Ny shouldn't be Trien Chieu, I love him a whole bunch but he would out of place... i mean, TRien Chiu suppose to look much younger tha Justice Bao, but.. they would look like brother's instead...
    Word. Especially since Nie Yuan was the OLDER brother of Wang Xue Bing's character in Si Da Ming Bu. Wang Xue Bing, for those not acquainted with the China Series forum, will be playing Justice Bao.
    Once again, the things they do with age in Chinese dramas astounds me.

hey Mystery i have not rented smart kid yet, lol, i think i forgot about it! i have other series to watch and sorta busy with school work. ok what's up with me i still can't decide whether to see it or not! if i do probably half and up like u said. i dunno, sometimes dicky's series are the same to me. ok, one last question about it, is it a must see or not? thanks for the spoil of the four detective; i won't see it either. i don't want to see nie yuan in pain again and again!! hurts my heart..hehe..

oh man i never liked justice bao series.
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

I don't think Nie Yuan is much in the Smart Kid according to reviews.....

Yea he wasnt, only near the mid of the serie. NOt big role though.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!

yeah not big.. and i don't think he really stood out
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

I see "The Smart Kid" as a gateway series. Nie Yuan wasn't in his best form as he had a really petulant and somewhat juvenile character. But there were flashes of something really fine and I found out about him that way. So for me at least, it has NY merit.
    But if you already know of NY, then I think he has done eough at this point that you can get a more NY-centered series.
    Originally posted by mSsHoRtCaKe
    oh man i never liked justice bao series.
    But the new one is going to have Nie Yuan AND Huang Xiao Ming AND Wang Xue Bing. Besides, Zhang Zhao has gotten old enough to be oogled and based on Ren Quan's precedence, we can also look for a yummy Gong Sun Ci. What's not to like?
    Last edited by AnalyticChick; 02-28-04 at 07:13 PM.

Default Nie Yuan

i love his new and improved website especially the Flash thingy so cool!!!

I don't know, I really don't like how in every part of the Young Detective/Justice Bao, they keep changing the main character. I find that Zhou Jie, Ren Quan, Sik Sui Long, and Li Bing Bing were the perfect cast!!!! Keep them and add in more people like NIe Yuan and Huang Xiao Ming hehe

Xiaoqian and Sugar, you two like Li Bing Bing over Fan Bing Bing too? Hehe, thats great!!!!! If only you were in the Young Detective thread before, a lot of people perfered FBB over LBB, I was outnumbered, lol. Yeah, they really should keep LBB in the second one!!!!

LOL sugar jie!!!! I'll just step out of the competition. Got enough on my hands, come tot hink about it, need to find Benny!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    Thatís why we call it,
    The Present.

good lil girl, i didn't want to start any blood shed :

haha a blood shed?? I didnt think that would happen in here, everyone here is nice and calm *except some people though me included sometimes, im the bouncy and hyper one*
    anyway, i like both fan and ly bing bing. in young detective. I love this series
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!

I don't know, I really don't like how in every part of the Young Detective/Justice Bao, they keep changing the main character. I find that Zhou Jie, Ren Quan, Sik Sui Long, and Li Bing Bing were the perfect cast!!!! Keep them and add in more people like NIe Yuan and Huang Xiao Ming hehe

Xiaoqian and Sugar, you two like Li Bing Bing over Fan Bing Bing too? Hehe, thats great!!!!! If only you were in the Young Detective thread before, a lot of people perfered FBB over LBB, I was outnumbered, lol. Yeah, they really should keep LBB in the second one!!!!

LOL sugar jie!!!! I'll just step out of the competition. Got enough on my hands, come tot hink about it, need to find Benny!!!!
    yeah.. original is better... but i wouldn't mind watching this third one...

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!