Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Nie Yuan

Originally posted by Lilgirl
    They dated for 2 years and had a good relationship. but he dumped her because he can't stand her being in show business because she acts with other guys.

Break-up

Lip Yuan can't stand Huang yi kissing anyone on the screen. His jealousy once again becomes active and somehow cause them to break up. When Huang Yi was shooting "Miracle", Lip Yuan decides to visit her out of a sudden. When he sees Huang Yi leaning on an actor's shoulder, his jealousy activates and said coldly, "your acting is very natural! Seeing that you're leaning on his shoulder." Then Lip Yuan went to order a cab and left. Lip Yuan was the one who asks for a break-up, he said to Huang Yi, "I want a girl who isn't aggressive in showbiz, I don't need a business-woman type of girlfriend." And as Lip Yuan asks for a break-up, Huang Yi cries heart-brokenly. A already skinny Huang Yi then lost 5lbs in one month.

Ouch! But isn't the name suppose to be Nie Yuan (or is it spelled differently?). Such a possessive male chauvanist but that's fine. I am just a big fan of his actings not so much into private details of his life. Just like Tom Cruise is a great actor but his way with women left much to be desired.
    Huang Xiao Ming

"It's great to have a private jet. Anyone that tells you that having your own private jet isn't great is lying to you." - Oprah

I'm pretty sure it's the same person. He acted in Wrong Wedding with Huang Yi right? I think 'Lip' is in Cantonese or something. ^_^
    Huang Yi Forever

My Fanfics:
    http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/H_Z_G_G_3[Completed]
    http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Lovefate [Completed]
    http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Desires [Processing]

Too bad that Nie Yuan and Huang Yi broke up. But I agree with Mystery as I am also a fan of his acting and am not interested in his personal life. I just hope that Nie Yuan and Huang Yi will act together in future series. They just look so adorable in the "Wrong Wedding".

Have anyone heard anything about Nie Yuan's new series for 2004? It is so hard to find any info about his new shows.

Anyway, Happy New Year and best wishes to everyone.

Originally posted by FaMoonLau
    Too bad that Nie Yuan and Huang Yi broke up. But I agree with Mystery as I am also a fan of his acting and am not interested in his personal life. I just hope that Nie Yuan and Huang Yi will act together in future series. They just look so adorable in the "Wrong Wedding".

true...i only want to know about his series

i wondr if they will act together again...
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

Originally posted by Lilgirl
    They dated for 2 years and had a good relationship. but he dumped her because he can't stand her being in show business because she acts with other guys.

Break-up

Lip Yuan can't stand Huang yi kissing anyone on the screen. His jealousy once again becomes active and somehow cause them to break up. When Huang Yi was shooting "Miracle", Lip Yuan decides to visit her out of a sudden. When he sees Huang Yi leaning on an actor's shoulder, his jealousy activates and said coldly, "your acting is very natural! Seeing that you're leaning on his shoulder." Then Lip Yuan went to order a cab and left. Lip Yuan was the one who asks for a break-up, he said to Huang Yi, "I want a girl who isn't aggressive in showbiz, I don't need a business-woman type of girlfriend." And as Lip Yuan asks for a break-up, Huang Yi cries heart-brokenly. A already skinny Huang Yi then lost 5lbs in one month.
    Urggg, that sucks. Oh well, maybe they will co-star again in the future *keeping fingers crossed* Do you guys know if Nie Yuan does movies too?

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

Yea i also heard about Nie Yuan dating Huang Yi for several years but didnt get why they broke up.
    Nie Yuan's Official Site
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

He did a movie earlier this year with Li Xiao Ran called Ghost.

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...c/version-all/

Have not heard if it is good.

Hi guys, I recently started a story in Fanfic. Nie Yuan finally made his apperance. I still need to do a lot of work and the story is not finished yet. However, if you have time, drop by and let me know what you think, 'kay!
    Huang Xiao Ming

"It's great to have a private jet. Anyone that tells you that having your own private jet isn't great is lying to you." - Oprah

I'm glad there is a thread on Nie Yuan!!! He really does deserve some conversation

I am also watching him in A Chinese Ghost Story right now and I like him a lot!!! His character of Qi Ye is my favorite character, when he first appeared onscreen, doesn't he look like a night in shining armor? hehe. Anyways I think he is really compatiable with Xia Xue Qiao!!! Do wish that they could have ended up togehter, but so sad Anyways here is a pic of him in the series and also one of Xia Xue Qiao. Cute aren't they? hehe

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.wu-jing.org/Vista/albums/ChineseGhostStory/Chinese_Ghost_Story_38_cts.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/qiannvyouhun/d/48.jpg')
    Pic of the cast togehter, hehe, Nie Yuan and Xia Xue qiao standing togehter
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.wu-jing.org/Vista/albums/ChineseGhostStory/Chinese_Ghost_Story_26_udn.jpg')
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hi, I found the following picture of Nie Yuan at the Fan Club site.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://club.netandtv.com/club/ViewPic.aspx?table=n&bbsid=281&id=733379')

I wonder if the screencap is from "Lu Bu Yu Diao Chan". Have anyone seen this show? Is Nie Yuan in it? If he is, what is his role in the serie?

Awww seeing Xiao Xue and Qi Ye again, rekindled some old feelings back when I was watching that series first time around. I just finished rewatching the series, once again, I think the director should of have develop their relationship more deeply. It could of been another tragic subplot. Ok, that was just my crazy imagination. I thought they looked really compatiable when they were trying to save Daniel's mum. But too bad, she had to die. Qi Ye so deserve a chick. Thanks for the cool pix, goddess.

Mystery, can you direct me to the link of your story, please? Thanks.

FaMoonLau, do u have a poster of "Lu Bu Yu Diao Chan"? It sounds awfully familiar. I remember watching some parts of a wacky series titled "Lu Bu something something..." on CCTV, but not sure if that's the one. Thanks.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    I'm glad there is a thread on Nie Yuan!!! He really does deserve some conversation

I am also watching him in A Chinese Ghost Story right now and I like him a lot!!! His character of Qi Ye is my favorite character, when he first appeared onscreen, doesn't he look like a night in shining armor? hehe. Anyways I think he is really compatiable with Xia Xue Qiao!!! Do wish that they could have ended up togehter, but so sad Anyways here is a pic of him in the series and also one of Xia Xue Qiao. Cute aren't they? hehe

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.wu-jing.org/Vista/albums/ChineseGhostStory/Chinese_Ghost_Story_38_cts.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/qiannvyouhun/d/48.jpg')
    Pic of the cast togehter, hehe, Nie Yuan and Xia Xue qiao standing togehter
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.wu-jing.org/Vista/albums/ChineseGhostStory/Chinese_Ghost_Story_26_udn.jpg')
    thanks for the pics...
    yeah, he's one of my favorite characters in that series too... too bad he was alone
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

The poster for "Lu Bu Yu Diao Chan" is available at this link:

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...c/version-all/

There is another show on CCTV about "Lu Bu Wei" by Zhang Tie Lin. Nie Yuan is definitely not in that one.

beepbeep, thanks for the interest. Unfortunately, my fanfic is down for one day due to being edited by yours truly. So if you don't mind stop by tomorrow and read, 'kay!

I posted it under the title Full Moon Mansion in Fan Fic forum of Spcnet

or you can visit this site:

www.winglin.net/fanfic/MysteryOne

Your comments are greatly appreciated!
    Huang Xiao Ming

Have anyone seen Nie Yuan in "The 4 Constables" with Peter Ho and Echo Shen? I am wondering if his role is similar to the one in "The Chinese Ghost Story". From what I heard, he loved Echo but she loved someone else.

I haven' t come across any series of Nie Yuen yet except for this one!!! I don't know any of his other roles can replace this one of his. I really think his protrayal of Qi Ye is excellent and love him in it!!!!!! Lol, I guess i'll just have to see so that means need to find more series of his!!!

It does seriously completely stink how he doesn't get to end up with anyone!!! Actually doesn't even get to ya know survive!!! I would have enjoyed it a lot more if only Qi Ye and Xiao Xue could have gotten more time togehter!!! Why show us a little of their starting relationship and not address it more? I do hope he can act with Xia Xue Qiao once again!!!

Hehehe, doens't he just look dashing in his A Chinese Ghost Story (Eternity) outfits? I love the way he grips his sword, or at least the action of when he will you know? Hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Ewwww, Goddess is drooling all over the thread!!! It's okay, hon' we fans already do enough of that before your entrance .

I would like to thank you for everyone's support for my fanfic! Please keep on checking and let me know your opinions! If anyone wants to help out on a few chapters, you're welcome to contact me as I'll be incognito for 3 weeks for a vacation in Vietnam starting 1/6. Miss you guys lots!
    Huang Xiao Ming

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    I haven' t come across any series of Nie Yuen yet except for this one!!! I don't know any of his other roles can replace this one of his. I really think his protrayal of Qi Ye is excellent and love him in it!!!!!! Lol, I guess i'll just have to see so that means need to find more series of his!!!

It does seriously completely stink how he doesn't get to end up with anyone!!! Actually doesn't even get to ya know survive!!! I would have enjoyed it a lot more if only Qi Ye and Xiao Xue could have gotten more time togehter!!! Why show us a little of their starting relationship and not address it more? I do hope he can act with Xia Xue Qiao once again!!!

Hehehe, doens't he just look dashing in his A Chinese Ghost Story (Eternity) outfits? I love the way he grips his sword, or at least the action of when he will you know? Hehe
    yeah you;re right... he did not deserve such an ending

and he looks extremely dashing as Qi Ye

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

This thread is so quiet. Where is everybody? Thought I post some pictures of Nie Yuan from "Wrong Wedding".

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.tvseriesfans.com/users-image/2003/dec/1/WWnY2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.tvseriesfans.com/users-image/2003/dec/1/WWnY4.jpg')

can't see the pics...

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!