Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Nie Yuan

I love his eyes for the emotions that being played out but another feature that make him irresistible is his smile....

I think that those two features are used to the fullest in The Chinese Ghost Story
    Huang Xiao Ming

"It's great to have a private jet. Anyone that tells you that having your own private jet isn't great is lying to you." - Oprah

i love his smile! even when he was evil! it was wicked but not that wicked, just cool. his eyes are filled with emotions. his face, his body, and actions.

hey what series was that when he played a monk? and the modern one where he had really short hair, is it call affection? what is it about?
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

Originally posted by AnalyticChick
    Sugar,
    What I do to navigate (unreadable) Chinese websites is that I look at the status bar at the bottom of my screen. Since the actual URLs are in English, if I put my cursor over something clickable on screen and "nieyuan.net/gallery" or nieyuan.net/photos" shows up, I know that is the picture place.
    Also, if all else fails, just click everything on the site and you should get to the pics sooner or later.
    Hope this helps.
    hehe : trial and error, i just love that style :

about Nie Yuan, i like his face, very masculine : and he is not TOO tall , yeah? and his eyes, nose, etc
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

everything about him is great
    masculine.. and charming
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

I just finished watching the second to last tape of chinese story, and i saw him shed tear HUBBA! He can really act! I hope he acts in some modern series cause he got the looks, the smile, the body, and yeah....

ok, so all of u viet fans out there, his viet name is Nhiếp Viên

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v46/spotneck/NY13.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v46/elizabeth_j18/asc30.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v46/elizabeth_j18/asc186.jpg')

ok, so all of u viet fans out there, his viet name is Nhiếp Viên
    ...And he is one sexy creature.
    The thing that is so nice about Nie Yuan, as Sugar's pictures aptly highlight, is his ability to look the part no matter what the part is. You need a clean cut, introspective gaze? Got that. You need a somber, cold warrior? Check that. And if you close up that last warrior pose, you get the beginings of the sensitive, tortured and misunderstood soul. Directors also love casting him as emperor as well.
    Personally, I think it's the bone structure.

so u finished it sugar? i know when he was crying. poor baby..i would've gave him a hug!
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

Originally posted by AnalyticChick
    ...And he is one sexy creature.
    The thing that is so nice about Nie Yuan, as Sugar's pictures aptly highlight, is his ability to look the part no matter what the part is. You need a clean cut, introspective gaze? Got that. You need a somber, cold warrior? Check that. And if you close up that last warrior pose, you get the beginings of the sensitive, tortured and misunderstood soul. Directors also love casting him as emperor as well.
    Personally, I think it's the bone structure.
    I agree. He can be new, but i think he acts really well.

and mss shortcake, i finished the series already. Thought it was a dumb series... but Niw Yuan made it all better

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

sugar those pics are great.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

Originally posted by mSsHoRtCaKe
    so u finished it sugar? i know when he was crying. poor baby..i would've gave him a hug!
    I wanted to give him more than a hug..

and lil, thanks! glad u like them.. I must go look for more....

lol sugar! hmm..what do u want to give him?? heheh..j/k
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

i can possitively say that if it wasn't for Nie Yuan, i wouldn't have managed to carry on n finnish this serial --- i can really care less for the "main" couple. rather pathetic la. .. eheh but other than Nie Yuan, gotta give *the other* couple an as well. really like jason n jess.

ooooohhh i love the ending! (although he died) it was an ironic death! he proves although his heart was "dead" deep down there was still love and sincerity-- even to his death, he is devoted to her-- he jumps to block the arrow for her (heck, we all know she doesn't deserve him though! )
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Originally posted by AlecnVicky
    i can possitively say that if it wasn't for Nie Yuan, i wouldn't have managed to carry on n finnish this serial --- i can really care less for the "main" couple. rather pathetic la. .. eheh but other than Nie Yuan, gotta give *the other* couple an as well. really like jason n jess.

ooooohhh i love the ending! (although he died) it was an ironic death! he proves although his heart was "dead" deep down there was still love and sincerity-- even to his death, he is devoted to her-- he jumps to block the arrow for her (heck, we all know she doesn't deserve him though! )
    i agree with 100 percent of what you said girl I just kept watching that series just cause of him.

and shortcake,...i can't tell u what i want to give him cause this forum is rating G

Lol guys, still gushing over him? I should jump in then!!! I'll just drool a bit or so first

Oh, he is soooo great in ACGS!!!! Horrible how they pair him with someone who doesn't deserve him!!! I'm planning on watching him in Smart Kid sometime soon since he's in there!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Lol guys, still gushing over him? I should jump in then!!! I'll just drool a bit or so first

Oh, he is soooo great in ACGS!!!! Horrible how they pair him with someone who doesn't deserve him!!! I'm planning on watching him in Smart Kid sometime soon since he's in there!!!
    let me drool along... he is really cool. Yes, he was one of the highlight of this series.

em goddess, look for more pics k! or no drooling :

Originally posted by goddessofhonour

yeah... she didn't deserve him at all

his character is less cool in Smart Kid
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

goddess, just a lil spoiler for u. don't expect much from him in smart kid. lol. from my perspective, dicky was the center of attention--- honestly, i didn't even liked nie yuan in that prince's role, his character was "blah" not as outstanding as Qi Ye. and just like Qi Ye, that character in smart kid gets to be w/ a girl who don't even deserve him! (she's rather not pretty and annoying).

hehehe but in anycase, it was an ok serial (kinda draggy at times).

*thinks of Nie Yuan as the Handsome-Charming-Cunning-Loveable "evil" Prince Qi Ye* (sigh in bliss )
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Originally posted by AlecnVicky
    goddess, just a lil spoiler for u. don't expect much from him in smart kid. lol. from my perspective, dicky was the center of attention--- honestly, i didn't even liked nie yuan in that prince's role, his character was "blah" not as outstanding as Qi Ye. and just like Qi Ye, that character in smart kid gets to be w/ a girl who don't even deserve him! (she's rather not pretty and annoying).

hehehe but in anycase, it was an ok serial (kinda draggy at times).

*thinks of Nie Yuan as the Handsome-Charming-Cunning-Loveable "evil" Prince Qi Ye* (sigh in bliss )
    He was never evil, he just got the bad side taken over with

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

looks like Nie Yuan is becoming more popular every second. Yea his characater in Smart Kid wasnt very popular so not many people knew much about him then. But they do now!!

Yea we are trying not to spam in this thread, it would be great if we keep this thread rated G.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.