Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Aaron Kwok

LOL, I just noticed how funny Aaron looks with the shorts, bow tie, and blazer . What was he thinking? Happy to hear that he will be having a concert in the US, I'm so excited.

Hmm, I wouldn't mind the instrumental version of the songs in Romancing Hong Kong. How long are the instrumental tracks?

Which state is the concert going to be in?

I'm not sure. The article doesn't say but once the locations are confirmed I will let you know.

i think the instrumentals are about 1 to 2 minutes each

I recently saw China Strike Force with Aaron in it. Man, he was so dorky in here!!! Well, kinda stupid too since he keeps going ga-ga over this one girl, lol. The whole movie was bad in general. Still, Aaron was cute. No matter how old he gets he still has that charming boyish grin. So adorable.

He's going to have a concert in the US? WHERE??? Which state?? Please please tell when you find out. Thanks!
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ [size=72]*[/size] ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I have no idea when and where he will be having his concert in the US. I am very excited too and really eager to know but so far there is no further info. The article from Star Central just says,
    This year marks Aaron Kwok’s 10th year in showbiz and he is celebrating the decade with a world tour, kicking off in Malaysia and ending in America later on in the year.
    I guess he won't be in the US until the end of the year. Once I find out I will let you guys know. Hopefully that will be soon .

The instrumental tracks in the OST is only 1-2 mins. That's it! So short.

Yeah, China Strike Force was an awful movie. I agree about how stupid it was when he went ga ga over Norika Fujiwara (I think that's how you spell her name) through out the whole movie. Norika was such a bad actress.

So China Strike is a bad film? I think Aaron's best performance is Cloud in The Stormriders.

Hi dagger lee!!!

Yeah, China Strike Force is not worth watching. Like most HK movies, it was pretty pointless and didn't make any sense. Hmm, I watched Stormriders a long time ago so I don't remember how his performance was. I just remember that I wasn't really impressed by that movie. I heard raving reviews about it but when I watched it, I was kind of disappointed. But he did play a character that was different from usual. I haven't watched the movie called "Somebody Up There Likes Me" yet but I heard that that was one of his best performances.

Hey, have you seen the series called "The Revelation of the Last Hero?"

Yep, I saw that series a long time ago.

What did you think of the series? Good, bad, or just don't care for it?

I thought it was okay. Aaron didn't do great but that was his early years. I like the themesong he sang though.

I don't know why but even though "Revelation" was not a great series, I really like it a lot. It's one of my favorite series. I've watched it several times now and never seem to get bored watching it. I'm waiting for TVB to release in on VCD. I love the cast for the series, especially Aaron, Noel Leung, Fennie Yuen, and Ada Choi. I agree about Aaron's acting, it wasn't great but it was his first leading role. Yes, I like the themesong too and the subsong as well. The album that includes those two songs is pretty good, unfortunately it's out of print.

Some news about Aaron:

Just heard that Aaron's new album is expected to be released in August, they haven't announced whether it will be Cantonese or Mandarin yet though. There was a newspaper clipping about it but it was too large so I decided not to post it. Also, he is in a new movie called "Throwndown," directed by Du Qi Fong, and it will premier this July in HK. It will also be starring Louis Koo and Tony Leung Chiu Wai. Here's a link for the official website for the movie http://www.throwdownmovie.com/
    Last edited by botan; 05-26-04 at 04:54 PM.

I think it's going to be out in Vietnamese on DVD but not sure. Have you seen Heartstrings?

I prefer the Cantonese version but haven't heard any news whether TVB will be releasing it anytime soon so I will just have to wait patiently. I'm just hoping . It looks like they are releasing all series related to "The Condor Heroes" first, since I saw "Mystery of the Condor Heroes" and "The Condor Heroes Returns" just released. I've seen the first few tapes of "Heartstrings." I thought it was kind of boring so I never finished it. How about you? I thought Aaron looked kind of funny with those huge glasses .
    Last edited by botan; 05-26-04 at 05:23 PM.

Haven't seen it yet. I was just wondering coz I might give it a try.

Well, you can give the series a try. I heard a lot of people enjoyed the series. It seems like the storyline is mainly about love.

Yeah, I read the review on this site. Guess it isn't bad.

Yeah, just try the first few episodes and see how you like it. If you do ever decide to finish it let me know how you like it, okay?

Sure, I'll go see if it's still available.

Just came across an artilce that briefly talked about Aaron and thought I'd share it for anyone interested.

(6/25/2004) Aaron Kwok Fu Sing yesterday worked on TVB youth series HEART OF FENCING 2 (CHET SA YUN GEI @ SEI YIP CHO 2) with the new cast members Yeow Siew Hui, Lee Si Yun and Chan Chi Yiu. After years away from TVB series, Sing Sing this time guest starred as himself. In the story the ladies crashed when she saw him.

Producer Chin Kwok Wai expressed that the show will follow the first installment's style with singer guest stars. "Aside from the first installment's Race and (Renee) Dai Mung Mung, we are contacting (Hacken) Lee Hark Kun, (Sammi) Cheng Sau Man, (Andy) Hui Chi On, (Dior) Cheng Yi Kin and (Gigi) Leung Wing Kei. (Joey) Yung Cho YI will guest star for three episodes as a gypsy woman. Twins will play classmates in a dance class. Ekin has asked for (Jordan) Chan Siu Chun to be in the same show! He even came up with the idea."

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.mingpaonews.com/20040625/25mc06.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/20040625/img/e06062517.jpg')

Credit to HK Film Top Ten

------------------------------

Too bad he couldn't guest star in a better series. Sound like they really want to get the audience to watch this series since they are trying to get so many guest stars.