Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Aaron Kwok

Wow! It looks like past TVB actors will be in a series again.

Just last night I watched again Para Para Sakura, and aaron is as good as usual. Is that true that he is dating Norika Fujiwara? (his co-star in China Strike Force)

really? i think those are just rumors...
    wow... Aaron in a TVB show again after all these years

Yi Mooru, I think so since that's what I heard.

But wasnt that a long time ago since he dating the co star in china strike force?

I think. That was 2001 or 2002.

I think Aaron dating Norika Fujiwara are just rumors. There's always rumors surrounding singers/actors who work together. Just recently he was rumored to be dating Mandy Cho just because they worked on an MV together .

I'd love to see Aaron guest star in TVB series but not a series like Hearts of Fencing. I heard it is not a good series. Wish he could be in a better series then I will definately watch it.

I haven't had a chance to watch Para Para Sakura yet. How is the movie, is it worth watching?

Yi Mooru, I think so since that's what I heard.
    Wow.. That's nice if they did so, Norika is just sexy.
    Long before, I read somewhere that he was dating his manager too..

Hi Botan (axt?), for me Para2 Sakura is a funny and entertaining movie so I just love it. CC also very pretty in there, back then she looks fresh and not too skinny like she is now..

and regarding Aaron's current drama with TVB, few days ago in Asian Plus, they captured him sleeping on the set because Jordan was not coming up in time. That's so sweet... to bad I didn't have the picture.

Hi Yi Mooru!!! Yup, my username was axt but I just changed it a couple months ago.

Hmm, Aaron dating Siu May, isn't she way older than him and isn't she married? I just read this one article that said she got jealous of Norika, I don't know about them dating though. That would be weird. Could be all rumors, you never know what's true or not . I also wonder if he ever dated Christy Chung because that was rumoured too.

Yeah, Cecilia looks so skinny now, nothing but skin and bones, I thought she looked better before. I saw her in this movie called the Lion Roars and she looked very old and haggard. It seems like it has become a trend for HK actresses to lose extreme weight nowadays. So unhealthy. Para Para sounds interesting, I will have to watch it sometime.

I just saw Lee Rock 2. I thought Aaron wasn't going to get a big part but apparently not. The movie was released in 1991 so that must of been one of his first roles. His acting was pretty good for a newcomer. It was just strange watching him play Andy Lau's son. His hair was really funny but he was still cute, he looked so young.

Aww, that sounds sweet with Aaron sleeping on the set of the TVB series.
    Last edited by botan; 07-02-04 at 02:16 PM.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON!!! Wishing you the best in everything!

Is anyone attending his HK concert? It seems like he has put in a lot of effort in it. I've heard that he had practiced 14 hours a day and lost 10lbs to prepare for the concert. Still no news on whether he will be touring the US though. I really hope he does.

I grew up to be Aaron's fan. He is very cute and is definitely one of the best stage performers in HK. I won't say he is a great actor though. But I did like his "Moment of Romance II" very much.

Good memories with an old familiar name.
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

Hi expression ! I am so glad you dropped by this thread. It's been really quiet here. I grew up being an Aaron fan too and I am still a big fan. I really admire his hardwork and dedication. Not to mention that he's really cute and handsome . I agree about his acting. I think He's an okay actor. I've heard that he's really working hard this year to improve though. I watched a "Moment of Romance 2" along time ago so I vaguely remember it. It was a sad ending right? I love his singing though, I have to admit that he's not the best but he has a very unique voice. His singing has improved a lot throughout the years. I have not yet had a chance to attend any of his concerts but they seem really fun. I would really love to attend when he tours the US. Can't believe he's already 39! Still looks very good for his age though.
    Last edited by botan; 10-27-04 at 03:17 PM.

Hi Botan!

I agree that Aaron's got a very unique voice; you can recognize it instantly. I haven't seen his performances live either but some years ago I bought the Karaoke LD with all his primetime hitsongs up to "Ai de HuHuan (Love's Outcry?)"! Hehe. I used to be so crazy about him.

Come to think of it, actually 3 of The Four Heavenly Kings have gotten "Best Actor Awards" somewhere, leaving Aaron. I think the main problem with his acting is his high self-awareness, which is good for stage performances. This self-consciousness is good only for roles that require a strong presence, eg. his debut as Silver Fox in the sci-fi ROCH movie and Cloud in "Wind and Cloud", which are his best movie performances.

But now that he has some projects with director Johnny To going on maybe he'll have some good movies for us.
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

I just saw a movie recently with Aaron & Eason & Yumiko & Bernice. I thought the girl in the movie who was under Aaron's & Eason's care was hot.

I thought it was so funny having Eason & Aaron act like a couple.

Hi there expression and om369!!!

Are you talking about the movie "Heat Team" om369? I haven't seen that movie yet? What is it about? Is it a comedy?

I love that song "Ai de Hu Huan." I don't own any of his live performance VCD/DVD so haven't really seen him perform, just have heard from others who have attended his concerts before. So are you still a fan of Aaron, expression?

Yeah, I agree with you about Aaron's acting. I guess acting isn't his strong points. Performing onstage is his talent. I read this news article a few months ago and it said that his goal is to win the Best Actor award, so he will be focusing more on films than singing this year. Hopefully he will star in more quality movies.

Smile

The early days of Aaron gave me the impression he's like cute cute guy, even his songs too. I loved all his movies and my favourite of his is Kungfu Scholar with Dicky Cheung and Vivian Chow. Oh.. and also Ng Man Tat. U won't get bored watching again n again!
    Alec Vicki, Raymond Michelle, Bosco Myolie

*Currently watching*
    Fantasy Hotel
    Life Made Simple
    Gentle Crackdown

So glad this thread was somewhat revived again.

I remember Kungfu Scholar. I thought that was a funny movie and Aaron was so cute but it didn't seem like he had as much screentime as Dicky. Seemed like Dicky was the lead in that movie. I also thought Vivian looked very pretty. Her character wasn't much though.

Quote Originally Posted by botan
    So glad this thread was somewhat revived again.

I remember Kungfu Scholar. I thought that was a funny movie and Aaron was so cute but it didn't seem like he had as much screentime as Dicky. Seemed like Dicky was the lead in that movie. I also thought Vivian looked very pretty. Her character wasn't much though.
    yep, that was quite a good film. aaron was very cute and michevious while dicky was like, hilarious! vivian looks great too and it's an all around good movie. aaahhh...movies of the past. where are they now?
    ---------
    Shellie

i love aaron kwok after i watched some movie of his. does he act in any tvb series though?

Quote Originally Posted by shellie
    yep, that was quite a good film. aaron was very cute and michevious while dicky was like, hilarious! vivian looks great too and it's an all around good movie. aaahhh...movies of the past. where are they now?
    LOL, I agree with you Shellie. I also agree with you about the movies from the past.

i love aaron kwok after i watched some movie of his. does he act in any tvb series though?
    Yes he did star in a few TVB series. Let's see he was in an ancient series called "The Last Revelation of Heroes," and two modern series called "Heartstrings" and "Wars of Bribery." I think he was in a few others where he had supporting roles but I don't remember the titles. "Last Revelation of Heroes" is not the best series but it's a favorite of mine.