Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Aaron Kwok

Cool Aaron Kwok

Just saw his new drama series "Romancing Hong Kong" w/h mainland actress Lie Bing Bing.
    Dunno how old is he now, but he looks cute and very nice.
    Don't like the story line but like it so much how they pictured Hong Kong in this series. It's wonderful and makes me want to visit to Hong Kong soon.

i think aaron is 38...
    haha... just about everyone said the same thing about it
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

I am so looking forward to this series because Aaron is in it but not sure if it's worth watching though. So far it seems as though a lot of people say the story line isn't interesting.

Originally posted by xiaoqian
    i think aaron is 38...
    haha... just about everyone said the same thing about it
    38? lol.. he looks much younger than his real age..

Originally posted by axt
    I am so looking forward to this series because Aaron is in it but not sure if it's worth watching though. So far it seems as though a lot of people say the story line isn't interesting.
    Hi axt,
    If you like aaron, then it's worth to watch. He looks ...
    It's not bad at all. actually is beautiful. many nice places was shown in this series. Only the plot is too common, I think.

yup.. finally got to see it... it's not a very extraordinary plot, but a nice series...

Originally posted by Yi Mooru
    38? lol.. he looks much younger than his real age..
    yeah

He looks very young for his age doesn't he? I think he looks 10 years younger than is actual age .

Thanks for your recommendation Yi Mooru. I think I'll give the series a try when I get the chance. I saw the VCD version on Yesasia.com, it's probably not worth buying though, huh?

Romancing Hongkong... Aaron looking cute at here :P i like this story, the story line doesn't makes me boring. it worth to watch especially Aaron

yeah... he's lookin cute in there

what word fit him more? cute or handsome?
    Btw, heard that he recently got a young outstanding award in Hong Kong with Gigi Lai. anyone knows?

It's with GiGi Leung not GiGi Lai...Jeez
    MooMoo Cows Can Fly.

Yeah, I saw some pictures from the series and he looks very handsome. He's cute and handsome, so I think both words fit him.

I heard he got an youth outstanding award but I'm not really sure of the exact details.

Hi axt,
    Let's say he is handsome and very cute. haha..
    Have you decided to buy or rent it?
    I bought it actually. Unfortunately I don't live in the states so can't borrow it to you.

Hi Yi Mooru, I'm going to rent it first and then if I think it's worth buying, then I'm might get it. I haven't had a chance to go to the rental store yet and I don't think I'm planning to go there for another few weeks, so I won't get to watch it for a while. I'm not even sure if it has been released were I live.

Just thought I'd bring this thread back up since I came across some news on Aaron.

Aaron Kwok Gets Teary on 10th Anniversary Concert in Malaysia

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://hk.yimg.com/hk/providers/singtao/20040505/20040505fp04y-s.jpg')

SING TAO - Aaron Kwok broke down in tears during his Malaysian concert. This year marks the 10th year that Aaron first stepped foot on stage. "Thanks to everyone for not abadoning me, giving me enough strength to remain on stage to sing." Fans cheered and swooned to the singer-dancer, making Aaron's eyes red. "As long as everyone gives me this strength, I will sing for you forever, dance for you forever."

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/mnt/media/image/launched/2004-05-05/aaron.jpg')

THE STRAITS TIMES - Hong Kong actor Aaron Kwok caused a stir at the Louis Vuitton's 150th anniversary celebration party in Hong Kong. The actor appeared at the event decked out in a jacket and shirt, complete with a bow-tie. But he opted to ditch his pants for a pair of khaki-coloured Louis Vuitton shorts. He was not the only one who dared to bare.

Credits to hkvpradio.com

Here's another article regarding his recent concert in Malaysia. It was so long that I decided to just provide the link instead of posting it. http://www.star-ecentral.com/news/st...1284&sec=music
    Last edited by botan; 05-07-04 at 05:10 PM.

Muhahaha, it would be hilarious if the gay guys and sissy guys in that audience were all dressed in leopard stripe tights and pink tops.

So gullible, all these idol-worshippers. LOL

i saw romancing hk....i dun think it's worth it to buy it...

but i do agree aaron looks soo cute in there, it's that series that made me notcie him...i bought the soundtrack to it cuz i liked the songs that he sang in there. however, aside from his looks...and hk's looks..i didn't find anything else appealing in the series

yeah it wasn't that good... but he looked very cute and i really liked the songs too... the soundtrack would be worth buying...
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

well the soundtrack had three of his songs...and then the rest were those three sogns again excpet instrumentals...i don't ever lisetn to the rest...it's just like a sad version of the song with no lyrics, and then a regular instrumental one