Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The legend of Eight Immortals

i love this serie... i think outta all the series i've watched so far, this is my number 1...iono, im addicted to watchin this serie over and over again... its good..i just don't like Mu Dan... i like Xian Gu better...i just dont like how they make Xian Gu keep being nice to that evil dude.
    Last edited by kazoua; 07-05-07 at 09:03 PM.

I saw this film more than 7 years ago but I didn't see the end of this fim. I heard that the ending of this film was so sad. Was it true ?

Man too bad no english sub version was released......
    Journey To The West

The Great Sun Wukong, the Monkey King!!!

this drama is good. I like MuDan fary.

Quote Originally Posted by snowrain View Post
    You can watch it on tudou.com..

Here is the link:
    http://www.tudou.com/playlist/id/635175/#
    oh thnks for the link snowrain, i've always loved this series.

wow.. i also like this movie. and i like jacelyn tay (he xian gu) !!! she's so beautiful ^-^
    .***...***...***...***...***...***.
    ^LoVe--%***%--AnGiE`ChiU^
    ========================

I like the faries girl in purple.she so pretty.

i thought it was quite a good production. or perhaps i was young and naieve then. but even so it has a catchy theme song.. and i guess it had an original script. (at least more original than say.. tong xin yuan). but lu dongbin's hair really sucked. no doubt abt that.

i really like the fairy mudan. her story was really sad. as much as i wanted to lie to myself that the guy she liked likes her back, i know that that wasn't true i feel bad for her.

well candy, li dong bing whatever his name was steven ma actually like mu dan and hsien ko other fairy, but she was more of friend but he also loved her because she understood him. mudan they had history reason why he didn't want to become god but had to because mole guy was beating crap out of his friends so he was force to leave his marriage and fight evil for the better cause.

reason why at the end he felt remorse etc because it was his fault she died because she did everything for him but he didn't, but instead rather go save the world. i mean of course thats a better cause tho. well heres a link to the opening song sub, i like this series alot just wish monkey king would got a chance to fight the evil guy in beginning but the emperor god wouldn't let him b.c it wasn't his duty but the 8 immortals. http://youtube.com/watch?v=2oNKv7UDdYQ
    btw any one seen the tv series with deric wan adam cheng as li dong bing? its funny but i can't seem to find it anymore. also stephen chow cameo as the good looking lucifer, very funny.

hey can anyone please reupload the soundtrack on megaupload? please..? thanks
    **land of the free, and the home of the brave, USA ALL THE WAY**

Does anyone have the tracklist of the OST by MediaCorp?

omg.. my favorite series..

love phyllis my favorite character in here.

Quote Originally Posted by kazoua View Post
    i love this serie... i think outta all the series i've watched so far, this is my number 1...iono, im addicted to watchin this serie over and over again... its good..i just don't like Mu Dan... i like Xian Gu better...i just dont like how they make Xian Gu keep being nice to that evil dude.
    evil dude? u mean xie shaoguang's character Pangolin? I think he was her bestfriend when he was good and she wanted to help him..

i think both Phyllis and Jacelyn did their jobs really well, not to mention the supporting cast. It was so funny when they were under the effects of Lu Dongbin's poison and they began acting so unlike their true selves so Sun Wukong taught them a lesson. ^^
    and, Yvonne Lim and Vincent Ng were so sweet
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

I love fairy MuDan the most,i cried my eyes out when she died, it was the saddest scene in the whole series; however, this is like the best serie ever made in my opinion. I saw the new version made by mainland with Roger and Sonjia in it, but i thought i wasnt that great compare to this on

i do definitely agree this is one of the best series. the actors/actress all did their roles justice, look good and had good chemistry with each other besides the last god, got less story n screen.

the only thing they could've change was the power ranger thingy. but other then that the fightes, cgi, explosions were good. i like singapore use of explosions, they look cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban View Post
    the only thing they could've change was the power ranger thingy. but other then that the fightes, cgi, explosions were good. i like singapore use of explosions, they look cool.
    power ranger thingy???

yeah they have a power ranger thingy. where they all combine powers into one being, giant mega zord, in this case its a giant li dong bing played steven ma jing tao.

other then that the chemistry, scenery, action scenes, cgi and explosions are worth seeing.

better then todays god series where they just use graphics to over compensate for acting.

LOL I agree! yes it was power ranger thingy! I thought it was funny! Anyways, I liked it. My sister is inlove with Mudan story, and guess what her life is so similiar to Mudan's story. LOL. Anyways, it was said for Mudan the fact that she had to suffer so much in each life time. Until finally the end, she was reborn to become a regular person. Thank goodness, or else all her goodness would be a waste. But this series made me love Ma Jing Tao so much! He is so fine! It's so surprising how long ago this series was. Ma Jing Tao is so old now. He no longer can be a hero, boo hoo hoo. He can only be a villian or daddy. Aiya!