Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Zhao Wen Zhuo (Vincent)

Originally posted by FanFan
    Here's a poster of Zhao Wen Chuo and Shui Ling I made requested by Buffy85 many moons ago. Hope all you Zhuo and Shui fans like it.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/fanfan/zhao_shui.jpg')
    thank you so much fanfan sis! I didn't even know it till now! it's so nice. an applause for you

His new show with Alyssia, Shen Yi Xia Lu is also co-star with his girlfriend (Zhang Dan Lu). She acts as his sister in this show.

Her pics can be found here:http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/2004-02-19/1641307540.html

zhang dan lu is his gf??????????????????????

i'm kinda disappointed, maybe it's the makeup, but she looks so fake in the pictures

Yeah, I think those pics do not flatter her, this one is a lot better.
    BTW, she is actually a Peking Opera actress (a Dao Ma Dan). Since both of them are from Peking and study martial arts, they have a lot in common.

I can't wait for the Shen Yi Xia Lu, there is a love triangle between ZWZ (as Han General), Alyssa (Doctor)and Gao Yuan Yuan (Princess).

Does anyone know more about this show?
    Attached Images Attached Images

i just herad that zwz has a two year old son

is it just that i'm relaly slow and doen't know much about zwz??? i NEVER knew that he has a son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I didn't know that either! Is it true??

I feel so bad for him. He's still getting all this negative publicity for the whole Anita Mui thing...

yeah it's true......

his son's name is joseph and was born in canada, two yrs old rite now...and he never married but split up with the girl rite when she got pregnant

yeha, the anita thing is still going on, i dun think anyone will forget...adn he has her cds in the room and says that he lisetns to it everyday

hi all ..
    I love ZWZ coz he's good in martial arts I started like him when he played in Once upon in china, replaced jet lee. I ever seen him before, but he played antagonist character, as jet li's enemy. since then, I've seen amost all his tv series. book and sword, wind and cloud. hmm .. I think his series not too much, rite?

Originally posted by alecforever815
    yeah it's true......

his son's name is joseph and was born in canada, two yrs old rite now...and he never married but split up with the girl rite when she got pregnant

yeha, the anita thing is still going on, i dun think anyone will forget...adn he has her cds in the room and says that he lisetns to it everyday
    Where's the source? Is it just one of those rumors?

Originally posted by tinac

I can't wait for the Shen Yi Xia Lu, there is a love triangle between ZWZ (as Han General), Alyssa (Doctor)and Gao Yuan Yuan (Princess).

Does anyone know more about this show?
    Alyssa and Gao Yuan Yuan in another love triangle show again! That should be interesting. In HDSD, Alyssa got the man, I wonder if it's gonna be the same here.

no it's not a rumor, it was a newspaper article and zwz was quoted, and so were his parents on how great it was to have a grandson and zwz is pretty proud of his son...

Originally posted by taksaka
    hi all ..
    I love ZWZ coz he's good in martial arts I started like him when he played in Once upon in china, replaced jet lee. I ever seen him before, but he played antagonist character, as jet li's enemy. since then, I've seen amost all his tv series. book and sword, wind and cloud. hmm .. I think his series not too much, rite?
    Actually he's in a lot of series. those are only 2 popular ones. another popular one is Mulan. There's also a TON more, but I'm not really IN on the series world. My cousin had about 7 of his series sitting in her room. He's got a lot.

I love martial arts, so if he plays in series but not kungfu series, I don't interested to see it he's good in martial arts. I suprised when knew that he has son. but, yeah .. it's his personal life ..

Does anyone know his upcoming series besides Wind and Cloud 2??

Hey there chynagongju!!!!!! Long time no see!!! Missed ya, hehe. Espically in the LS thread

Anyways I think the serie with Alyssa and Gua Yuan Yuan, Miracle Healer (Couple) is probably one of his upcoming ones.

Eh....I don't like how he looks in Wind and Cloud. Looks older then in part1. I think I would perfer him with his long hair since it made him look a bit suaver, hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Hey there chynagongju!!!!!! Long time no see!!! Missed ya, hehe. Espically in the LS thread

Anyways I think the serie with Alyssa and Gua Yuan Yuan, Miracle Healer (Couple) is probably one of his upcoming ones.

Eh....I don't like how he looks in Wind and Cloud. Looks older then in part1. I think I would perfer him with his long hair since it made him look a bit suaver, hehe
    Haha yes. I AM BACK! I finally have a little more time to spend on watching series and getting back into the whole Chinese actors/actresses/movies scene!

ZWZ is still the best in Book and Sword. SOOO HandsomE~!

Hehe, now you better stay back here!!!! Don't leave again!!! At least for such a long period of time

Oh, so your watching Book and Sword now? Or have you finished? I haven't rented it yet, but I'm going to get to it.....sometime, hehe.

(Guess waht? Gonna re-rent LS!!! Go Jimmy and Teresa!!!!!)
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Has anyone seen Fist of Hero? It stars ZWZ as the role and I'm deciding whether to get it or not.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Hehe, now you better stay back here!!!! Don't leave again!!! At least for such a long period of time

Oh, so your watching Book and Sword now? Or have you finished? I haven't rented it yet, but I'm going to get to it.....sometime, hehe.

(Guess waht? Gonna re-rent LS!!! Go Jimmy and Teresa!!!!!)
    Lol I'll always visit now!!

Yup I finished! It was a great series!! I'm working on XAJH with Li Ya Peng now.

HAHAHA LS is great. I want to buy it.....!!

Hey there Dagger Lee Hmmmm...Fist of Hero sounds famliar, but I can't think of it at the moment, lol. Who else stars in it or waht role does ZWZ play do you know?

I really loved watching XAJH!!! It was just awsomely good!! Li Ya Peng was great...fell for him right in that serie!! hehe, he looks so nice with Xu Qing!!!

Same here chynagongju!!!!! I so want to get LS, but re-watching is good too, hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.