Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Zhao Wen Zhuo (Vincent)

no way will i allow zwz to get to the bottom of this page. is it so wrong for such an old fan to be star-struck???

i'm sooo looking forward to his role as the villain in 7 swords...
    any more news on him? any fans of him out there?
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Default Miracle Healer Couple - Shen Yi Xia Lyu

Hi all,

I am new to this forum. However, I need your help!! would you please someone write a review for this one? I do not read Chinese...
    I have heard about this one and really like Zhao Wen Zhuo and Allysa....
    Please please someone kindly write a quick review about the story...
    Thanks !!!!!!!

oh wow!!! i love zwz!!! i've loved him since watching him in Mahjong Dragon. he looks so sexy and hot in there i so envied that girl.

so yea...totally recommend that movie and would love to see more of zwz's movies. can't really watch his series because i can't understand chinese. ;(
    ---------
    Shellie

Quote Originally Posted by tango4u
    Hi all,

I am new to this forum. However, I need your help!! would you please someone write a review for this one? I do not read Chinese...
    I have heard about this one and really like Zhao Wen Zhuo and Allysa....
    Please please someone kindly write a quick review about the story...
    Thanks !!!!!!!

go to tvseriesensation.com and click on "magnificent healers" (that's its official english name). there will be plenty of posts and some links to captures and video downloads for you to know the story well. the essential plots are:
    Queen dowager wanting the two potions that allow her permanent youth
    The Liu and Lu families (the queen and the zwz families respectively) using underhanded tactics to battle it out for the throne.
    The Lu brothers being torn apart because of the older, jealous brother who wanted to have it all (especially the heart of the princess)
    alyssa plays a doctor who zwz saves in the first episode and fate just happens to let them meet again and again until they fall in love, but the weak princess (queen dowager's niece) loves zwz and has been betrothed to him.

hope that helps.

you can also check out the the taiwanese forum for this series which is in spcnet.tv. it's under miracle healers though.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

regarding his new series, seven swords of mount tian, zwz confirmed that he will have two love interests. the first will be edele. however, later on in the series, he will love ada's character. so it looks like he will die a loner in the series as we are well aware that ada only loves the male lead.

man, zwz should've taken the male lead! but it's alright as i know that he will do a fantastic job playing the bad guy...

I just started to become a fan of zwz after watching him & alyssa in miracle healers !!! And omg, at first he looked alright..but then as I continue watching him in there..he looks soo frickin' HOTT !!!!!! god i'm soo jealous w/ all the actresses he gets to film with!!!!

here is something for Alyssa and ZWZ fans
    one of their hottest scene in " the magnificent healer"
    Attached Images Attached Images

alyssa and ZWZ 's kissing scene in the MH that was missing in the movie
    MUST SEE
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi all! I am a new fan of Zhao Wen Zhuo you could say. *oh boy, did I just say that I'm a fan?* I never liked ZWZ ever since I saw him in Hua mu lan. I saw it a really long time ago but all I remembered was that I really disliked him in it. I was hesistant to watch MH but since it was lying around the house I decided to watch it. I ended up really liking him after watching Miracle Healers. He was just so awesome in it that I want to see his other works now. Everyday I tell myself I don't like ZWZ over and over again but aahhhh I can't help it....I think I love him!!! *cries* No, love is a very strong word. Ooohhhh I need help!! I am crazy!! How can I like him?! Why oh why?! Can anyone tell me more about this series? Wind and Cloud 2. I can't believe I just heard. I never knew they were going to do a sequel.

http://www.chinatv.com.tw:8081/event/2004/wind2/

Ahhh...I just took a peek at the pictures and he looks nice. Good hair!! But I can't stand him with any other girl other than Alyssa! *pouts* They're the best couple ever. *sighs*

Towardthestar,

I like that cute kiss gif! *sobs* I really wish ZWZ and Alyssa could be a couple in real life. He looks so cute with her instead of his real gf. No wonder why in MH, Liu Shuan's sister disliked Ti ing. His gf looks like an elf, poor thing.
    Last edited by Kai Lien; 12-21-04 at 05:41 AM.

hihi, i wld love to noe if anione cld provide me wif more websites which i cld find more info on zwz?.. like news or tv series acted by him etc??.. =)and regarding seven swords of mt tian, have it finish filiming & when can it be bought in s'pore, anione knows??..

Default Can someone recommend some shows by Zhao Wen Zhuo

Hi

I am new to this forum. I have watched Miracle healers and find that it is a nice show. Is there any other shows starring him?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by mso05
    Hi

I am new to this forum. I have watched Miracle healers and find that it is a nice show. Is there any other shows starring him?

Thank you.

as i said on other thread... try'' Lady Wu '' ..it really good .

Quote Originally Posted by Kai Lien

Ahhh...I just took a peek at the pictures and he looks nice. Good hair!! But I can't stand him with any other girl other than Alyssa! *pouts* They're the best couple ever. *sighs*

Towardthestar,

I like that cute kiss gif! *sobs* I really wish ZWZ and Alyssa could be a couple in real life. He looks so cute with her instead of his real gf. No wonder why in MH, Liu Shuan's sister disliked Ti ing. His gf looks like an elf, poor thing.
    0MG..u are JUST like me..i really hate to see zwz with any othr girl & alyssa with ne othr guy!!!! nd yes,..there are many fans out there that wishd they were a real couple!!!!!!

Agreed!.. that's all because they've great chemistry! Argh.. a pity that both have their other half already duh.. hope they would have another series~

zwz has a adorable smile. i love it. i didn't watch MH but do alyssa and zwz really match and make a cute couple??? i alwase thought zwz match shui ling becuase they starred in two series togetherand they look so cute as a couple.
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*:

Quote Originally Posted by sw33t_angel
    zwz has a adorable smile. i love it. i didn't watch MH but do alyssa and zwz really match and make a cute couple??? i alwase thought zwz match shui ling becuase they starred in two series togetherand they look so cute as a couple.

YES !! alyssa and zwz, they've great chemistry ever !! ..really cute couple and hehe i should said hot couple ever !!

Quote Originally Posted by x0_jenniee
    0MG..u are JUST like me..i really hate to see zwz with any othr girl & alyssa with ne othr guy!!!! nd yes,..there are many fans out there that wishd they were a real couple!!!!!!
    hehe Jenny, im one of those pplz WISH they were a real couple and marry too !! ..lol..after heard they both not singal ..i was liek '''awww man ..y they've met each other soo late ?'' and of course ..lol..i also hate to see alyssa and zwz with other girl and other guu ..like gosh it like killin me ..and got mad evferytime i watch their series ..lol..i try not to watch it ! but guess wat .. i HAVE to watch it .!! b/c alyssa it mine bright star idot !!

Yes, They are the best couple. Ever since I watched MH, I have a soft spot for ZWZ. Would anyone happen to have some more info on him?

I NEED more Vincent and Alyssa. I hope that when Alyssa gets back to acting she will be in more series with him!!!

is this old news or new news?

zwz will be filming bone of chivalry, heart of loyalty as the leading role of Jin Zhu Liu with Shu Qu opposite of him.
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*:

I haven't seen Miracle Healers yet, but I'm hoping to, especially cuz I'm such a huge ZWZ fan and I'm hearing such great things about it!!

I loved him in Book and Sword 02 though. [Shu Jian En Chou Lu] I made a thread in the China Series part of the forum, so check it out. I loved that series in general hehe...