Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Zhao Wen Zhuo (Vincent)

Smile

I liked him in Wong Fei Hong but prefer Jet Li. Also his Su Jian En Chou Lu is great. I'm gonna watch it soon after i finished my Legendary Siblings.

I'm just wondering....did any of u bcame vincent fans after watching him with Alyssa? I did. I have to say (kinda offensive), but Vincent was never really good looking. Don't take it personally. I wouldn't really watch a Vincent serie if Alyssa isn't in it with him. She kinda makes him look better.

Quote Originally Posted by aznangl426
    I'm just wondering....did any of u bcame vincent fans after watching him with Alyssa? I did. I have to say (kinda offensive), but Vincent was never really good looking. Don't take it personally. I wouldn't really watch a Vincent serie if Alyssa isn't in it with him. She kinda makes him look better.
    same here. but i only watch him if he played with one of my fave actress or actress that i like acting. other than that, i don't really watch his series. i had watch him in only 3 series, lady wu with alyssa, miracle healer with gyy and alyssa, and wind and cloud 2 with shui ling.
    Last edited by sw33t_angel; 07-10-05 at 10:51 PM.
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*:

i love zwz!

i am a big fan way before the days of alyssa and zwz.

i love him in mahjong dragon (one of my favorites of his) and body weapon (althought the story line kinda lacks something). doesn't he have a gorgeous body?

and even though he played a villain in fong sai yuk he was so awesome.

i'll love to see his series but unfortunately, i cannot understand chinese so i couldn't. will they ever have subtitles? *sigh*
    ---------
    Shellie

does anyone one have a picture of zhao wen zhuo and his gf?

can someone tell me whats the name of this series? well..i think it's kristy yeung that also plays a role in that series..nd zwz has a younger sister that follows him around alot, nd that themesong of this series is tha same one from Chor Lau Heung 2001. yea nd thass all i kno abt this series..lol. so if u know it..can u tell me what's the english& vietnamese title? i wanna watch it soo bad..kk thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by x0_jenniee
    can someone tell me whats the name of this series? well..i think it's kristy yeung that also plays a role in that series..nd zwz has a younger sister that follows him around alot, nd that themesong of this series is tha same one from Chor Lau Heung 2001. yea nd thass all i kno abt this series..lol. so if u know it..can u tell me what's the english& vietnamese title? i wanna watch it soo bad..kk thanks so much!

hope dis series ur talking abt.
    ''The Great Drunken Master ( Dai Thuy Heip)''
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/PucCaa/zwz.jpg')

its a really good series ..i love this serie... but don't like ZWZ and Kristy..these couple kinda bored me ....wish alyssa could replace kristy for dis role ..hehe that would be great
    best friends are like credit cards, we need them forever ...

Quote Originally Posted by PucCaa
    hope dis series ur talking abt.
    ''The Great Drunken Master ( Dai Thuy Heip)''
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/PucCaa/zwz.jpg')

its a really good series ..i love this serie... but don't like ZWZ and Kristy..these couple kinda bored me ....wish alyssa could replace kristy for dis role ..hehe that would be great
    ahh! yes yes thass tha one! thank you puccaa :] i ws surprised that someone [u] would actually answered my question so fast..lol. i didn't think neone would bother to..haha. thanks again..nd ye! it would be GREAT..AWES0ME..if alyssa could replace kristy nd take on that role!!!! oh my..zwz+alyssa..best couple evr!!! my favorite couple too..lol.
    oh..when ws this series released? heheh..

ahh! yes yes thass tha one! thank you puccaa :] i ws surprised that someone [u] would actually answered my question so fast..lol. i didn't think neone would bother to..haha. thanks again..nd ye! it would be GREAT..AWES0ME..if alyssa could replace kristy nd take on that role!!!! oh my..zwz+alyssa..best couple evr!!! my favorite couple too..lol.
    oh..when ws this series released? heheh..

heheh. u welcome . im glad there truly zwz+alyssa fan here. !! im one those zwz+alyssa fan. ...hmm if im not wrong ...the series release last year.
    for my opinion ..kristy role ..its kinda bored and too soft. BUT the others couple played by Max ..hmmm 4got his last name..(the one stand beside kristy on the right) ..hehe he's a hottie ..i love his role !!

i love zwz..*sighhh..he is ohh so finee

Hi everyone!
    I am sooo happy to see fans of Vincent here. I have liked Vincent ever since I saw him in Wind and Cloud with Peter. He is just great!!! My mom loves him too and wants to see a lot of series with him in it. I saw him in a few series already and just finished watching Da Zui Xia, which is the series you guys are talking about and LOVE IT!!! Max and Vincent were excellent....I love the themesong for this series too and have been looking for the name of it everywhere. So is it the same exact themesong as the one used in Da Zui Xia(The Viet name is actually Dai TUY Hiep and is Drunken Kung Fu Master in English)?? I hope so since I can easily find it if it is...Wait, I finally found it!! The name is Hua Tai Xiang and it is the same song as the one in CLH 2001(I didn't watch CLH 2001)... Thanks guys!!
    I think Kristy wasn't bad in here... I think she was actually pretty good, but I would not mind seeing Alyssa in the role since I am a fan of hers. I am a fan of Kristy as well and loved her with Vincent too. Thanks for posting a banner of that series. Do you guys know of any sites with nice pix from that series of the cast or can anyone post some? I haven't seen that many pix of the series and would love to see more...
    This series was actually released in 2001 or 2002 in Chinese... It wasn't released in Viet until 2004.

To PucCaa,
    The one you are talking about is Max Mok.He is from Hk. He is a veteran actor and has been acting for a long time. I like him a lot too. He was great in this series even though he was the villian. You feel more sympathy for him than hatred though. He looks young for his age. I can't wait to see him in more series. I have seen him like 3-4 times in other series already, but this is my favorite of him.
    Last edited by Trinie; 08-22-05 at 06:02 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie

To PucCaa,
    The one you are talking about is Max Mok.He is from Hk. He is a veteran actor and has been acting for a long time. I like him a lot too. He was great in this series even though he was the villian. You feel more sympathy for him than hatred though. He looks young for his age. I can't wait to see him in more series. I have seen him like 3-4 times in other series already, but this is my favorite of him.
    after watching Druken Master series ..heheh i think both ZWZ and Max r really hot.....don't u guys like Max role as villian and his relationship bwt that grl(dont know how name).....i love went his face get mad and jealous too. its just cute !! for Max age i think he pass 30 ..but hey still look great and hot to me. i hope one day Max and ZWZ could do another series again ..hehehe wit Alyssa in it ..thats would be great of the yr.

i remember this old series ZWZ played the role name ''phuong the ngoc'' but i don't know who the ttiel the series. anyone heard that series b4 ..

can someone post the series ''Sword and Book'' pics .plz ...i tihnk i watch that ..but not to sure yet.

Hi PucCaa!
    Yea, Max and Vincent were really hot!!I love the 2 of them as brothers. They did act together in another Wong Fei Hung series. Are you talking about the girl that was a prostitute?? Her name in the series is Shui Lin Ling(thuy lam linh in Viet and her real name is Liang Jing/Luong Tinh). She and Max had a lot of chemistry.
    About Max, he was born in Dec of 1960, so that makes him 44 almost 45!! But he doesn't like he is. Age is just a number anyway.... Most of my favorite idols from the 80s are around that age... Did you hear about Catherine Hung Yin liking him? I heard that he rejected her, but then I heard from others that he accepted her. I am not sure though...
    Yea, it would be great if Max, Vincent, Alyssa and others work together in another great series. I would love to see that.... Alyssa did say that she will come back to acting later on.
    The series you are talking about is named Phuong The Ngoc. I saw it awhile ago. It is really good and Vincent is great in this role. Luu Tuyet Hoa plays Mieu Thuy Hoa.
    Let me find some pix of Book and Sword for you to see.. I remember seeing the cover for it. It is basically the remake of Jin Yong's novel, Thu Kiem An Thu Luc. I think they called this one Thu Kiem An Thu.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

hey puccaa! :] here..i got a pic of Book nd Sword for you..viet title is as Trinie said 'Thu Kiem An Thu'..
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.tvsong.net/albums/album01/ThuKiemAnThu.jpg')
    i remembrd my bro did rent this series for me..but i watchd like the first 10 min. nd stopped..which now i kinda regret cs i wanna watch it now! heard many good reviews abt it >.< but hey..back then ws when i didn't paid much attention to zwz so i didnt think he ws a hottie..lol.

oh yea..mind answering some ?'s i have for the Drunken Kung-Fu Master series? ohk..i'm currently watching it nd can u tell me if the guy in there u think is hott [Max?]..does he really follow that evil guy aftr he found out the truth abt his childhood n how that evil guy made him *ahem* like a thai giam? [i assume ur viet??] anothr thing is abt the guy that follows the evil guy around alot..does he really plan to get back at him at the end? nd one last thing..does zwz nd kristy[ohh how i wish it ws alyssa!!]get to be with each othr? ohk..thass all for now..thnks dude

ohh&..do u guys kno if these series of zwz are released in viet yet?
    1. Four Rarities of the Royal Palace
    2. Seven Swords of Mt. Tian
    sorry abt it if i got the names wrong..ahha so yea..neways..are these series good? gosh..their titles sounds so appealing..harhahr. i think i'm becoming addictive to seeing zwz's face

Finally!!! i see some fans of ZWZ. Thanks for the info and pics of him.And about the Book and Sword show, izzit an old one? Haven't seen the actors b4. Anyway , may I know 'bout the latest shows he is acting? Haven't seen him on tv 4 quite a while.
    Be nice, say hello. HELLO !!

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    Hi PucCaa!
    Yea, Max and Vincent were really hot!!I love the 2 of them as brothers. They did act together in another Wong Fei Hung series. Are you talking about the girl that was a prostitute?? Her name in the series is Shui Lin Ling(thuy lam linh in Viet and her real name is Liang Jing/Luong Tinh). She and Max had a lot of chemistry.
    About Max, he was born in Dec of 1960, so that makes him 44 almost 45!! But he doesn't like he is. Age is just a number anyway.... Most of my favorite idols from the 80s are around that age... Did you hear about Catherine Hung Yin liking him? I heard that he rejected her, but then I heard from others that he accepted her. I am not sure though...
    Yea, it would be great if Max, Vincent, Alyssa and others work together in another great series. I would love to see that.... Alyssa did say that she will come back to acting later on.
    yeah. i really love to see Vincent and Max acting in abother series heheh wit alyssa in it too. also wit that Shui Lin Ling(Thuy Lam Linh ) pair up wit Max. i think they really cute together and alot chemistry onscreen too.
    Max doesn't look liek he 45. still hot to me. ..oh really ?? Max reject Catherine Hung ?? aww poor girl ..i tihnk she's pretty !! ...hope he accepted her ..bbut hey i want Max accepted Shui Lin Ling in real-life !! ..LOL...i really love them so much after watching Druken Master series.

Druken Master is the best series i watch for Max...also for Vincent too ..but wit Alyssa in it ..that be the BEST of BEST . lol...

where part in Druken Master makes u cry the most ???

man !! jenniee and Trinie ..u guys making me want to watch that series again !! i think i should rent MH and Druken Master again !!

hey puccaa! :] here..i got a pic of Book nd Sword for you..viet title is as Trinie said 'Thu Kiem An Thu'..
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.tvsong.net/albums/album01/ThuKiemAnThu.jpg')
    i remembrd my bro did rent this series for me..but i watchd like the first 10 min. nd stopped..which now i kinda regret cs i wanna watch it now! heard many good reviews abt it >.< but hey..back then ws when i didn't paid much attention to zwz so i didnt think he ws a hottie..lol.

oh yea..mind answering some ?'s i have for the Drunken Kung-Fu Master series? ohk..i'm currently watching it nd can u tell me if the guy in there u think is hott [Max?]..does he really follow that evil guy aftr he found out the truth abt his childhood n how that evil guy made him *ahem* like a thai giam? [i assume ur viet??] anothr thing is abt the guy that follows the evil guy around alot..does he really plan to get back at him at the end? nd one last thing..does zwz nd kristy[ohh how i wish it ws alyssa!!]get to be with each othr? ohk..thass all for now..thnks dude

thnkx for teh pics jennie .. okiee ..i don't i watch this series b4. oh wait !! i did ...but only for 5 min. don't really like the cast in that series.

Sorry Jen. i only allow to answer one question. hehe yes Alyssa and Vincent get to be each wit each other at the ending. and for the question ...i forgot that part.
    for one thing i remember after Max become ''thai giam?'' he still follow that evil dude( which is Kristy real father) Max just wanna pay back for everything he lost ... and also takes that evil dude power or watever u called.
    sorry..so useless here ....that all i remember ..hope im right.

Hi x0_jenniee!
    Thanks for the cover for Book and Sword. Since it was a remake, I skipped it. I don't watch series just for the cast even though I do like Vincent a lot. I like some of the other stars in it as well. I already saw other versions of this story already. My brother saw some of it and didn't like it that much. However, that's his opinion.
    Sure, I don't mind answering any questions about Drunken Kung Fu Master at all. I just saw it recently so it is still pretty fresh in my mind. I assume you are talking about Wan Xin/Van Tam played by Max. After he becomes a enunch(thai giam, yes I know Viet and Chinese too), he turns into a completely different person..... Yea, he does get back at CHu Gong Gong and injures him later on behind his back. Well, he never really found out about his childhood until later on since Chu Gong Gong forced others to lie to him about it.... After he finds out that he is truly the prince, he wants to get the throne back from his uncle. But Wen Tian(played by WZ) tells him not to or else there will be more war and the people will have to suffer even more. That's when the 2 brothers start to turn against each other. Anyway, about Max's character... After his evil god father died, he took over his position as the leader Dong Shuong(I don't think I spelled it right, sorry).
    About Vincent and Kristy, yea they get together in the end... You want to know the details or see for yourself??? Kristy and Vincent are cute together too. You shouldn't restrict Vincent to pair up with Alyssa only.
    ABout his new series, I don't think they are even out in Chinese yet so of course they aren't out in Viet for sure. You'll just have to wait. I can't wait to see them too.

To Pucca,
    It would be great to see Max, Vincent and ALyssa together in a new series. That can happen in the future.... Yea, Max doesn't look his age, which is a good thing... He is handsome so of course Catherine would like him. Not sure if he did reject her or not. I once read an article(but then not sure if it is 100% accurate) that said while he was filming this series that he was already with someone(not sure if it is Catherine though), so Kristy wasn't worried about rumours starting between them. Catherine was pregneant as well and her baby's surname was Mok which is Max's surname. However, we aren't sure if the baby is his though.
    Drunken Kung Fu Master is my most favorite series of Max too. For Vincent, I like him in there and in Wind and Cloud the most. I hope they do have another great series like DKFM with Max, Vincent, Alyssa and other stars in there.
    There are many parts in DKFM that make me cry. One of them was when their father died... Gosh, that was soooo sad....I thought Max did not love his father, but I think he did. Right when his father died, he became mad/sad and his hair turned all white... Vincent was so sad that he was no longer himself...Other parts are when Kristy rejected Max. I felt so sad to see that since Max loved her sooo much.... Another part was when Chu Gong Gong died. Even though he was really evil, I felt so sad at the part that he was dying. At least he felt remorseful and was finally able to rest when Kristy called him "father". There are many other touching scenes... I really liked this series even though my mom didn't. I admit that there were some draggy parts(like the parts with those kids and stuff), but overall I really liked the story. What about you???
    Hee... did you notice that you said ALyssa and Vincent instead of Kristy and VIncent??
    Last edited by Trinie; 08-24-05 at 01:51 PM.