Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Wong Hei

Originally posted by cherrie
    i haven't seen a matter of customs so i don't know how well did it fare, but i think chances of making a sequel to it is small because it has been quite a long time it had been produced.
    I love the first middle part of the series when he is with Jessica. His character here is a bit like the one in Net Deception. I like him better in this kind of roles.

Anyone watch the one he acted together with Li Bing Bing and Aaron Kwok? He is the villain in that show.

real deal: are you talking abt water margin? is he really included in the cast? confirmed? im looking forward to that series too! and with him around, i would definitely rent it
    isn't the series where he's a clown only a sales presentation? it looks interesting to me too. looks very sad but inspiring series. but i haven't heard anything that it's filmed. any news?
    I believe it's called "Water Margin Reload" and I heard it's finished filming already. Maybe it will be available soon. I'm really confused though. In that sales promotion thing, it seemed Wong Hei is paring with Adam Cheng, Nick Cheung and Gigi Lai. But in the actual series, the leads are Wong Hei, Gigi Lai and Chilam Cheung. If you can read Chinese, you can find some information on that.

I don't have any information on "Gallop with Me" though, but I'm really looking forward to it.

i haven't seen a matter of customs so i don't know how well did it fare, but i think chances of making a sequel to it is small because it has been quite a long time it had been produced.
    Cherrie, if you haven't watched it, don't bother. I find it really, really boring. Yes, Jessica and Wong Hei have amazing chemistry in here, but other than that, the series is a *big* yawn and it drags on and on and on...

tinac: the series you're talking abt is entitled 'romancing hong kong'. i haven't seen that series, though my sister did. i think wong hei did an astounding performance there as well because my sister grits her teeth whenever she mentions his name
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I don't know, I quite enjoyed A Matter of Customs. The storyline for me was rather intersting even though there was its draggy parts, it kept me intersted. However like you said MsPowerBomb, I hated the ending!!! Oh, cliffhanger Too bad they didnt' make a sequel. Stinks how TVB decides things by its ratings, hehe.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

aw, cliffhanger ending? i guess i'll skip that series then....hey im just rewatching the intro clips that i had downloaded and found out that wong hei was also in deadly protection? i had forgotten he's there!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Ah, so your not going to get A Matter of Customs? That means we won't be able to chat about that Lol, then again we have plenty of other things to talk about

I never saw Deadly Protection, but isn't Marco Ngai also in there?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

aw, cliffhanger ending? i guess i'll skip that series then....hey im just rewatching the intro clips that i had downloaded and found out that wong hei was also in deadly protection? i had forgotten he's there!
    Hi Cherrie, I think you should give it a try.... it's really worth watching 'coz Wong Hei is really cool in this series.

yep, that's marco in deadly protection. i think wong hei ended up with gigi fu there.
    hmmm, so you guys think a matter of customs is worth watching? i'll check w/ my rental first
    cherrie

I've agree with tinac, hehe. You should give A Matter of Customes a chance. I was actually thinking of re-renting it a little while ago. Wong Hei is something in there, hehe. I thought the whole thing with him and swimming to relaxe was pretty cool, hehe. Oh another thing is that he rides a motorcycle in there....hehe.....dashing!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

aw, he must be really hot there! what's his role there? it's a series abt lawyers right?
    cherrie

Actually this is a cop serie and guess what Wong Hei is? Lol, a cop of course. Anyways his character also gets to go undercover. Hmmm..don't know if that was the best thing or not. Diffinatly caused some chaos there...
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Yup, Wong Hei is in Deadly Protection. Cherrie, how come you don't remember him, but you remember Marco? Wong Hei is the lead, I believe.

Anyway, I agree Wong Hei is cool in A Matter of Customs, but that old pair (the same pair who plays Wong Hei's grandparents in Net Deception) bores the hell outta me. The triangular relationship between Lisa Wong, Melissa Ng and what's-his-name is also way, way, uninteresting. If you are a diehard Wong Hei or Jessica fan, give it a try. If not, I still say, don't bother. Deadly Protection is much better.

i like the old couple in nd it's so sweet of them to call each other little flying elephant and old owl too bad owl died....
    i guess it's because in the themevideo marco was more focused and was always in the middle. besides, im not a wong hei fan yet when i watched deadly protection. and i hate gigi fu. so i guess i was not paying attention to him there
    cherrie

Hmmm...what is Wong Hei and Marco's role in Deadly Protection? I never knew Wong Hei was in there. I did see a few pictures and only remember seeing Marco.

Yeah, that was so cute of them!!! THe grandparents in ND was so cute though!! I also liked how Jack and Myolie sorta resembled them since they gave each other nicknames too hehe.

Your so right realdeal!!! I didn't like the Liza, Melissa, and that guy's triangle. I have to say though, I actually liked Liza in here. Well lets see she was tolerable for me.

Hehe, I liked the minor artist too. Like those guys who play as Jessica's co-pals on the ship Quite amusing when she joins, hehe.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

wong hei and marco are the leads there i think. they are cops in the witness protection program
    cherrie

Oooooohhhhh......their roles sounds interesting. How is the serie though? Good, Bad, Okay? hehe, goddess is thinking about it now, lol.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

This is a really old show, right? I can't get it at my regular video shop.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Oooooohhhhh......their roles sounds interesting. How is the serie though? Good, Bad, Okay? hehe, goddess is thinking about it now, lol.
    You mean Deadly Protection?

I'd say good. I watched it years ago, and it was the first Wong Hei series for me. I became an instant fan. I later watched "Nothing to declare", which was actually his first series. That one's pretty good too. And you know what, Myolie is a Wong Hei fan, and she only wrote one fan letter when she was 15, and that was after she saw "Nothing to declare" and liked Wong Hei so much.

Hie.it's my 1st visit here so i'm quite blurr.Nvm,can i join in though?Anyway,i din really watched lots of wong hei's series so maybe i won't be able to comment.I recently found out that wong hei is a singer too.it that true?What song does he sing?Is it good?
    When you're afraid to look ahead or behind,look beside you... i'll be there.............forever.........juz call my name.......n i'll be there