Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Wong Hei

realdeal: really? myolie is wong hei's fan? it must be a dream come true for her when she played wong hei's younger sis in net deception!
    sagiescorp: hi there! wong hei sang the themesong of net deception. im not sure if he released albums though
    goddess: deadly protection is pretty good. but i think it's just an ordinary cop story. somehow it doesn't leave a deep impression on me
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Thanks for the comments on Deadly Protection realdeal and cherrie Hehe, Wong Hei must have been something to get your fanship realdeal!!! hehe

Oh, I never knew that about Myolie!!! Thanks for that intersting fact realdeal. Hehe, its so intersting to know that!!! An artist adoring another artists and writting fan letter to him while she was younger, hehe.

Oh, don't forget that she starred with Wong Hei first in Doomed to Oblivion as his "love" interest. Then again I think she works better with him in ND as his sister. But then again I still havne't finished DTO

I think that Wong Hei also sang a subsong in A Matter of Customs. Welcome to the thread sagiescorp
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by sagiescorp
    Hie.it's my 1st visit here so i'm quite blurr.Nvm,can i join in though?Anyway,i din really watched lots of wong hei's series so maybe i won't be able to comment.I recently found out that wong hei is a singer too.it that true?What song does he sing?Is it good?
    Welcome. Of course you can join. I hope more and more people come here.

Yes, he is also a singer. He has several albums. I wouldn't say he's good at singing though. Ordinary vocal performances, and ordinary singing skills. He's far better when he acts.

If you can read Chinese, his album information is here: http://www.boxup.com/gb/music/singer...album281_1.htm
    Last edited by realdeal; 07-06-04 at 11:31 PM.

Cherrie and Goddess,

Yes, it is true! Myolie was a fan and she was very nervous when she first worked with Wong Hei in "Doomed to oblivion". But it got a lot better when they worked in "Net Deception", because they were more familiar with each other and Wong Hei always cracked jokes. I read this from quite a number of Chinese news sites, so you can be sure it is true.

Hehe, seems I'm also the one who confirmed Wong Hei being gay on this thread. I just really liked him, and followed all his news.

By the way, you both are interested in Jack Wu, huh? I didn't join that thread, but I read all your conversations.

Just one more bit of news you may not know about Jack: He is also a singer. Unlike Wong Hei, he sang before he acted in TVB series.

If you can read Chinese, check out his album information here: http://www.boxup.com/gb/music/singer...album588_1.htm
    He had long hair back then.

tnx for all that info!
    it's really hard to imagine wong hei being gay in real life coz he's really macho in net deception.
    i almost forgot myolie and wong hei were in doomed to oblivion. haven't started watching it yet.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Hi ya guys!!!

Hehe, you are really informed on Wong Hei realdeal!!! I'm appointing you the Wong Hei informer, hehe. There really is a lot that I don't know about Wong Hei!!! Its great that you keep up on his news since you can tell us more on him!!

Hehe, do you like Jack Wu? Since you've read the conversations going on, you should diffinately join in!!! The more the merrier. Hehe, I dind't even know Jack sung until a few other members in the thread told me!! hehe.

I know cherrie!!! It is hard to like believe Wong Hei is gay. He works so well with his female co-workers and seems to really be striaght. Lol, bad way of putting it, I know.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Goddess,

Hehe, yes, I like Jack Wu. I think he's really cute in "Not Just A Pretty Face", especially when he strikes that pose in the theme song. You know which one I'm talking about?

I'll join you guys in other threads. It's definitely been fun so far.

I'm honored to be the Wong Hei informer here! Will keep you guys posted.

Unlike you guys, I don't find it hard to imagine him being gay in real life. You know, "gay" doesn't equal "sissy". Gay guys can be really macho and manly. They just happen to love someone of the same sex. On the other hand, straight guys can be not so "manly" in the traditional sense. That's why there's this whole "metrosexual" discussion going on.

Hey there realdeal Actually I don't quite know the pose your referring to since I haven't seen the serie. Is he quite cute in there? Have been told he is overshadowed by Roger. Anywas have you seen Jack in Net Deception? Oh....adorable there!!

Hehe, I do hope to see you in more threads!!! It diffinately is fun to chit chat with you, hehe. I'm just curious, are you a guy or a gal? Or do you want to keep it a secret and let us guess? hehe.

Your right on that. There really isn't a real "image" for striaght or gay guys. Actually there isn't a real image for anyone. (Does those sentences make sense?) It all depends on the person.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Oh you haven't? I'm under the impression that you have watched every TV series out there. Definitely watch "Not just a pretty face"!!! It's great overall, and yes, Jack is cute in there. It's also true that Roger is more impressive as far as acting is concerned.

Hehe, I suppose you think I'm a gal? Everybody thinks so, but nah, I'm a guy. It's hard to find a guy who likes to chat about TV and stars these days, eh? That's what makes me unique. LOL

I get what you mean, goddess. It does really depend on the person. But I always think Wong Hei is as cool as his TV persona. Biased, huh?

And you know what? Gay guys seem to be straight women's best friends. That probably explains why Wong Hei has such great chemistry with so many female stars, such as Jessica, Flora and Maggie.
    Last edited by realdeal; 07-07-04 at 05:47 PM.

i agree. i think wong hei is gay, but he's the 'guy' in the relationship and remember that part in bf2 where he jumped into the pool? he showed his whole body there (wearing only underwear) i think the gays went gaga over that part i can just imagine....
    anyway, i hardly noticed jack in not just a pretty face, afterall he's not the lead. roger stole the show there
    cherrie

Been reading this thread for a while now and must speak up now. I can't believe Wong Hei is gay!! He seems so manly. This really makes me doubt everyone
    "What is meant to be will always be."

Originally posted by Boo
    Been reading this thread for a while now and must speak up now. I can't believe Wong Hei is gay!! He seems so manly. This really makes me doubt everyone
    Boo, I just can't help saying your avatar reminds me of Jet Li again...

Well, again, gay gays can be manly. It really isn't all that mysterious. LOL

And why would you doubt everyone? It's not like if people you believe to be straight are actually gay, your world will crumble or something...

Oh, he had such a scene in BF2, cherrie? I don't really remember. I was more impressed with the great chemistry he and Jenny Shing had in there.

I am so glad that there are so many people who like Wong Hei, he is really great!

BTW, there are gays and there are gays. I went to one of the gay parade in SF a few years back, it's really eye opening because I didn't know that they are so many "type" of gays before that. You can't really tell if a person is a gay or not ... and yeah, they are really fun to be with.

Lol realdeal Nope, skipped over that one for some reason. (Goddess thinks back to why...) Nope, can't remember why. Hehe, but I think that I'll put it on my rent list to get later on. Mustn't loose my "reputation" of being a crazed series fan

Actually I never came to a "conclusion." hehe : At first I was thinking you were a gal, but then your avator made me change me mind to thinking you were a guy. Well, now its clear ^_^ hehe. Yeah, I don't usually see/know many guy members who are quite informed on artists and series. Your diffinately a very unique guy

That is so true. I have a few guy friends who are gay and they are indeed my very good friends They have very good taste in everything too, hehe

LOL cherrie!!!! I can't remember that scene your mentioning, but now I'm imagining it, hehe

Lol Boo!! Your quite surprised by that news aren't you? Its like finding out chocolate chocolate ice cream is only chocolate ice cream. Okay, that little comparism doesn't work well....But it does make me crave ice cream

He diffinately is tinac!!! I think there was a few Wong Hei thread before, but it was never this active!! Hehe, plus I never knew so much about Wong Hei realdeal, you've done your job well as the Wong Hei informer, hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Tinac, hehe, let's shake hands. The more Wong Hei fans, the merrier.

Goddess, thanks for your compliments. I hereby swear I'll continue to be a good Wong Hei news informer here.

Cherrie, now that you mentioned it, hehe, I guess it won't hurt much to say that Wong Hei's xie zhen (that kind of album, you know) is all over the Internet. I'm sure any of those photos will top that scene in BF2.

http://ent.tom.com/1599/200394-53752.html
    Last edited by realdeal; 07-08-04 at 08:48 PM.

BTW, I'm always confused by his name. This is what I can get:

Official spelling: Wong He
    Cantonese: Wong Hei
    Mandarin: Wang Xi

I prefer Wong Hei though.

Hey there guys

: <-------------- Goddess' impression after seeing the photos from the link realdeal posted.......:

Oh oh oh. Don't forget about the viet spelling though!!! Its Vuong Hy Anyways I perfer Wong Hei also. I like the little i at the end, hehe.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

lol i burst out laughing upon seeing those pics! i'll inform my friend abt this!!!!! don't remove the link! gosh my mom's here! i'll go now before she catches me looking at such pics!
    cherrie

wow,so many conversation since my last visit.
    About the link realdeal,i can't seem to be able to open it,so,what's it about?anyone care to tell me?
    When you're afraid to look ahead or behind,look beside you... i'll be there.............forever.........juz call my name.......n i'll be there