Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Wong Hei

lol wong hei sure got a good body
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Lol cherrie!!! Same thing with me!!! It was actually my dad though who came around the corner just as the pics began showing up!! hehe, thanks to the speed of my click though, the page minimized just in time

Lol sagiescorp......one word to describe the pics. "WOW!!!" hehehe, its many pictures of Wong Hei in a beautiful suit....
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Goddess, hehe, what a way to put it!

Okay, seeing that you haven't really spoiled anything, I'm not telling sagiescorp what those pictures really are.

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of the pictures. He looks so much cooler in black, as in Net Deception. Agree?

Lol, I wonder why your not too fond of the pictures...... :

hehehe, but I agree, he looks very nice with other suits on....... Hehe, anyways I like Wong Hei in any outfit he wore during ND. I liked him in the casual clothing more though. Very suave!!!

sagiescorp, try the link again. Maybe it just wasn't working during the time you tried it. Hmmm.....be prepared though, hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Don't get me wrong. I have no problems with the pics. Just not a big fan. Think he's much cooler in other outfits. If you have seen some of his rarely seen photos, you'll know what I mean. Will try to dig out those photos later on.

Of all the clothes in ND, I still like black best. Black just fits him so perfectly.

By the way, I'm luckier than you guys. I'm all by myself. Never have to worry about parents catching me.
    Last edited by realdeal; 07-10-04 at 03:24 PM.

"Rarely" seen photos? Are these similiar to the others in the link? : Anyways I think clothing accents the person

Hehe, so you live on your own? Thats nice. Eh...I'm the youngest in the family and someone is always around in the house. Lol, not that I have anything to hide, its just they annoy me
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

No no no, they are not like those. They are just rare photos showing different sides of Wong Hei.

Actually I'm surprised you guys never saw the pictures in the link I posted before. It made the news everywhere back then that "special album" was just out.

One more interesting tidbit about Wong: In one of his online chats with fans, he says his best buddy in the business is Alex Fong.

Burning Flame 2 seems to be the only series they star in together. Any more?

Originally posted by realdeal
    Boo, I just can't help saying your avatar reminds me of Jet Li again...

And why would you doubt everyone? It's not like if people you believe to be straight are actually gay, your world will crumble or something...
    I still can't believe you think of Jet Li when seeing Louis Koo

If that applies for a few "men", my world WILL crumble

By the way, it was a very cool link you provided there, thanks Why did he took that kind of pictures anyway?
    "What is meant to be will always be."

lol goddess, im also the youngest so i always have many ppl around me anyway, i opened the link in our ofc so not only was my mom here, my dad, my sis, our 5 secretaries....
    anyway, i agree with you real deal, i like him more in net deception he's cool in nd, but he's hot in those pics!
    boo: i think that's in his xie jen ji.
    im always wondering, what's the purpose of xie jen ji?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Originally posted by cherrie
    lol goddess, im also the youngest so i always have many ppl around me anyway, i opened the link in our ofc so not only was my mom here, my dad, my sis, our 5 secretaries....
    anyway, i agree with you real deal, i like him more in net deception he's cool in nd, but he's hot in those pics!
    boo: i think that's in his xie jen ji.
    im always wondering, what's the purpose of xie jen ji?

Wow, it must've been awkward for you

What's a xie jen ji?

yeah, but im not caught, so.... i later opened the link when i got home. yeah, alone in my room
    xie jen ji is like a magazine with the actors/actresses in sexy poses, like what you saw in the link posted
    cherrie

Originally posted by Boo
    If that applies for a few "men", my world WILL crumble

By the way, it was a very cool link you provided there, thanks Why did he took that kind of pictures anyway?
    A few men? Isn't one enough? As long as your boyfriend/fiance/husband isn't gay, your world shouldn't crumble, I suppose.

I don't know why he took that kind of pictures. I do know that it was his agent who was first interested in the idea, and then he was persuaded. Instantly became a hit when the album came out, especially among gay guys in HK.

Originally posted by cherrie
    xie jen ji is like a magazine with the actors/actresses in sexy poses, like what you saw in the link posted
    I think xie zhen ji is more like a photo album, with actors/actresses not only striking sexy poses, but also in very exposing clothes...

A few men? Isn't one enough? As long as your boyfriend/fiance/husband isn't gay, your world shouldn't crumble, I suppose.
    Add Louis Koo to the list too

I don't know why he took that kind of pictures. I do know that it was his agent who was first interested in the idea, and then he was persuaded. Instantly became a hit when the album came out, especially among gay guys in HK.
    So Wong Hei being gay is not just rumors? Everyone knows? Haha, do you know if Louis Koo has an album like this?

Hey there all

Hehe, Alex Fong? Alex is such a great actor not to mention very handsome, lol. Oooh, very close friends with Wong Hei? Another little thing goddess was unaware of, hehe Yeah, I think that they have only starred in BF2 together. They should star more togehter

Hehe, are you too cherrie? But your luckier then me since you've got your own computer. This is sorta a family computer, but only me, my sister, and brother use it. Anyways its in the living room where anyone can see and keep track of whats going on
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by Boo

So Wong Hei being gay is not just rumors? Everyone knows? Haha, do you know if Louis Koo has an album like this?
    It's true, not just rumors. Actually I didn't believe it before, but then I got to see the photos those crazy paparazzi shot showing Wong in gay spots with his boyfriend, and then I had to believe.

Don't think everyone knows. If I'm not a Wong Hei fan, I probably wouldn't try to dig out the truth in the first place.

I know you are crazy about Louis. If I come across such an album of his, I'll let you know.

I know, goddess! They should star more together. They are my favorite TVB actors. Happen to be best friends. How cool is that?

And the interesting thing is, both Alex Fong and Wong Hei are "men's men", the type of actors guys would appreciate, not just gals who love them because "they are so hot". You know what I mean?

Hey ya realdeal Hehe, I really love these two guys too, they are also two of my favorite actors. I was very to see that once Alex came over to TVB he is still getting lead roles and all!!! Hehe, I know exactly what you mean. Wong Hei and Alex get fans because of their skills I think everyone can tell what great artists they are!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I know you are crazy about Louis. If I come across such an album of his, I'll let you know.
    Thanks

Actually I've only seen Alex Fong in one ATV series. Is it called "Interpol"? With Gilbert Lam, Eddie Kwan, Kristy Yang and so on.

I'm glad he's getting lead roles too. It depends on luck sometimes. For example, Gilbert Lam and Annie Man never get lead roles after they switch from ATV to TVB. Hmm, this is a whole different topic though.