Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Wong Hei

goddess: well actually our computer is also family's computer. but it's mostly used by my brother and me and it's in our room my brother's taking up law so he comes home quite late, that's why i get to use the computer early night
    but why would actors/actresses release jen ji? to be famous? but some of them are already famous!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Hi ya realdeal Hehe, I also saw Alex in Interpol and I really liked him in there!!! I remember seeing him in another ATV serie with Frankie Lam, but I don't remember much on that one. I think that he might have played a villian in there...

Ah, okay. Hehe, its almost like your own computer then cherrie Pretty close to it
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

wonder when the proud heroes of chu would be released? i want to see wong hei again on-screen!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Hehe, cherrie I think you've gotten Wong Hei and Kong Wah's series mixed up Kong Wah is in Proud Heroes of Chu and Han while Wong Hei is in The Water Margin. Hmmm...wonder if its finished filming yet? Lol, haven't paid much attention to this...
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hehe, goddess, you beat me to it. I was just thinking, "Wait, Wong Hei isn't in that series".

Yeah, I'm eagerly waiting for "Water Margin Reload". Julian Cheung and Wong Hei. Bet they have loads of fun shooting because of their personalities.

oh yeah! im getting really confused
    anyway, im now watching doomed to oblivion. so far it's quite nice, but it's really getting draggy.
    cherrie

Hehe, I've read quite a few of news and saw a lot of pictures on The Water Margin Reload earlier and it does seem like the cast is having a blast!! Lol, espically Tavia and Wong Hei while Julian and Gigi are doing kissing scenes, lol

Are you re-watching Doomed to Oblivion from the beginning? Lol, I still haven't had the time to rent the rest of the tapes that I missed yet!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I never got a chance to watch "Doomed to Oblivion"! You guys are making me jealous. Might try to get it later on because I like the cast.

Lol realdeal......nothing really to be jealous about. Doomed to Oblivion isn't that great. The storyline is rather slow and I didn't quite like Wong Hei's character. My uncle was the one renting this serie and he stopped cause he didn't like it so I never got to finish.

I'm planning to though since I want to see the scenes with him and Myolie. They were really good as siblings in ND so it would be "interesting" to see them play husband and wife
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

DTO was extremely boring. I stopped after the first few episodes.

Any pictures or information on Water Margin Reload? I never heard of it before.
    "What is meant to be will always be."

i can just imagine wong hei laughing his head off
    cherrie

Here is a picture of one of the kissing scenes between Julian and Gigi in The Water Margin Reload. This is my favorite picture since in the background you can see Wong Hei and Tavia clapping

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://appledaily.atnext.com/images/apple-photos/640pix/20040407/Article_ent/07ec7p2newaa.jpg')
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Thanks a lot for the picture! Did you add the arrows yourself? Great job!

BTW, I'm glad you guys all seem to be negative about Doomed to Oblivision. Feel like I haven't missed out much.

i liked dto actually, but i'm biased towards
    anything by hei. its starts slow at first before the compelling events happen but this series is not meant to be fast paced anyway. the love story can get sappy at times but thats good for me b'cos i'm a sap. i dig the plot about the up and downs of an artist in the qing dynasty although his character is not entirly likable
    to say the least. too rigid and high principled for my taste. a good guy nevertheless. oh yeahhh, the theme song (with the background flute or zither)
    totally rocks.

Hehe, I actually didn't add in those arrows. They were already included into the picture

Since I still haven't entirely gotten to watch the whole serie of DTO, I can't judge it totally yet.

Here is some older articles on the filming of The Water Margin Reload Credit to Em at http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com (I got those from tvseriesfans however)

Janurary 13th

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.takungpao.com/news/images/20040118-ul-25.jpg')

TVB's new series "Water Margin Infernal Affairs" starring Julian Cheung, Wong He, Gigi Lai and Tavia Yeung held a costume fitting yesterday and as the title suggests, this will be a story of some Heroes from the Water Margin travelling through time to the modern day and as a result some parts of the show will be in in ancient settings. Gigi Lai will be taking on two roles, one is the ancient Pan Jinlian and the other is a sexy lady in the modern day. As her modern day character looks like Pan, she is mistaken to be the reincarnation of Pan. When Gigi introduced her character, she was asked if she had to show her character's flirtatious side. Gigi replied: "No, because my clothes will be very sexy with many men after me, but in fact I am very faithful, despite being misunderstood by Julian."

Julian and Wong Hei will be working together for the first time in the show, but they were very well co-ordinated in joking with Gigi. Julian will be playing Wu Song and a modern undercover cop, while Wong Hei will be playing Lin Chong and a modern police officer, who later goes undercover.

------------------------------------------------------------

TVB's new series "Water Margin Infernal Affairs" starring Julian Cheung, Wong He, Gigi Lai and Tavia Yeung held a costume fitting yesterday and as the title suggests, this will be a story of some Heroes from the Water Margin travelling through time to the modern day and as a result some parts of the show will be in in ancient settings. Gigi Lai will be taking on two roles, one is the ancient Pan Jinlian and the other is a sexy lady in the modern day. As her modern day character looks like Pan, she is mistaken to be the reincarnation of Pan. When Gigi introduced her character, she was asked if she had to show her character's flirtatious side. Gigi replied: "No, because my clothes will be very sexy with many men after me, but in fact I am very faithful, despite being misunderstood by Julian." Julian who was standing next to her couldn't help joking: "You are definitely an unfaithful woman!". At the time Gigi's costume was rather contemporary, so she was also laughed at by Wong He for looking like a Miss Chinese International, but then he added that she was the most beautiful one, leaving Gigi speechless.

Gigi has just returned from filming on location in Beijing and tells of how she has been filming series continuously for the last year. She says that after changiing her image, TVB has given her a lot of opportunities and the roles have all had a chance to develop her, so she will not waste the opportunities and hopes taht she can make a representative piece in television to let people know she is a quality actor and she will be working very hard in the next couple of years.

When asked if she has many pursuers in real life, she did not reply directly, but just said that there has to be love before she will take it further. In teh new show she often appears in sexy outfits, so is this going to be tough in the cold weather? She smiles: "Luckily I bought a lot of warm pads for Beijing and many haven't been used so I can pass them out to everyone." Also whilst Gigi was in Beijing, she was snapped doing some touring with a man. When she was asked about this, she smiled: "I am not responding, but I need to make clear I am still single and at the moment I am concentrating on my career."

Julian and Wong He will be working together for the first time in the show, but they were very well co-ordinated in joking with Gigi. Julian will be playing Wu Song and a modern undercover cop, whilst Ah He will be playing Lin Chong and a modern police officer, who later goes undercover.

Whilst filming "Point of No Return", Julian was accused of stealing the plot from a Korean drama and with this show obviously taking ideas from movie blockbuster "Infernal Affairs", he says in response: "I hope that there will be more creativity this time! However to make it obvious is better than not making it clear because it makes us all feel a bit better to have it in the open. (Will you be choosing your scripts more carefully in the future?) It is impossible to read the whole script, but I will just do my job."

When Wong He was asked if he was worried about the new show being a copycat, he laughs: "Not worried, if anyone needs to worry it is the producer. Although the undercover element is similar to the 'Infernal Affairs' movie, the film and television versions cannot be compared as the quality and the target audience is different. Also, our series is a light comedy so there is not the deep atmosphere like in the film."

Julian has just finished filming a series in the Mainland and has immediately opened filming with TVB with no time to rest. He laughs: "Life is like that, in truth I hope that I can have more exposure in Hong Kong this year so as well as making more series, I hope to make some films as well. (Do you wish for a representative piece?) Of course I wish for that, so the most important thing is preparation, so that I can take advantage of any opportunities in the future."
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Here is a little thing posted by hyn5 at tvseriesfans.com

According to the K-100 interview, Wong He plays Lam Chi Chung, a CID who gets to investigate, solve cases, use guns, etc., whose past life is Lam Chung. In the past, Lam Chung and Mo Chung (Julian's character) are supposed to be good friends, but something happens when their modern lives meet. Julian plays an undercover cop. According to Julian, this series ties the past in with the present, which facilitates interest. Julian's past character ends up drinking some poisonous soup, so when he is reincarnated, he still has memories of the past. Gigi plays a sexy radio station DJ who manages a bar as well as writes novels in which she does not believe that her past life is Poon Kam Lin. Tavia plays an herbalist docter named Hong Chi Sin who doesn't believe in reincarnation and only cares about her patients. Her nickname is Chi Sin Si Tai.

And here are two pictures of Julian and Wong Hei while filming I think

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/pearl2007/WongHeiJulian1.bmp')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/pearl2007/WongHeiJulian2.bmp')
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Julian is saying "No, it's not!" in the first picture. I wonder what's going on.

They seem to have so much fun shooting. Can't wait to see it finally out!

Oh, again, thanks for the pics, goddess.

Thanks for all the information Goddess This series sound very interesting and promising. Although I'm not a big fan of Gigi, the male cast shall do it
    "What is meant to be will always be."

tnx a lot for the pics and info! oh my im very excited now with this series!
    cherrie

No problem guys I'm glad to post it, hehe. There was a lot of other news articles, but it was mainly focused on Julian or Gigi so I didn't post it.

Some other information I got about this serie includes :

Matt Yeung will be playing Tavia's brother. Can't remember if he'll be an older or younger brother

Tavia and Julian will play as a couple for a little while in the serie. These two were also childhood friends and once Tavia hears that Julian becomes a "gang" member, she tries to persuade him to stop.

--------------------------------------------------

Wong Hei looks very nice in those pics!!! Looks very handsome I like his hair, lol
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.