Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 Cutest Guys/Actors ^^

mmm.... my fav are 1. chen kun
    2. dicky cheung
    3.chen kun
    4. chen kun
    5. chen kun

heheh...sorry i don't noe much of any actors name...sooo...help me out...ight

here's mine:
    1) Louis Koo
    2) Ekin Cheng
    3) Raymond Lam
    4) Leon Lai
    5) Nicholas Tse

Here my list:
    1.Huang Xiao Ming
    2.Louis Koo
    3.Sunny Chan
    4.Tony Leung
    5.Eric Suen

Talking my boifrens!

1. Raymond Lam
    2. Raymond Lam
    3. Raymond Lam
    4. Raymond Lam
    5. Raymond Lam

No one could compete!

i;d say

1. Won Bin
    2. Louis Koo
    3. Daniel Wu
    4. Nicky Wu
    5. Ekin Cheung

they are not in any particular order

1. Raymond Lam
    2. Huang Xiao Ming
    3. Song Seon Hung
    4. Jo Hyung Jae
    5. Go Su

1) Won Bin
    2) Jerry Yan
    3) Ron Ng
    4) Chilam Cheung
    5) Roger Kwok

new cute guy: CHARLES SZETO
    soooo adorable.
    currently watching: Sunshine Heartbeat
    current crush: Charles Szeto
    past crushes: Jerry Yan, Won Bin

Default my picks!

1.) Jerry Yan Cheng Xu
    definitely gorgeous..
    2.) Dylan Guo Ping Cao
    the hot guy from dou yu
    3.) Wallace Huo Jian Hua
    what nice face to look at!
    4.) jo hyun jae
    5.) the other f4 guys except vanness... =)

hehe my picks

1. Leung Chiew Wai
    2. Leung Kar Fai
    3. Louis Koo
    4. Daniel Wu
    5. Won Bin

1 raymond lam
    2 bosco wong
    3 raymond lam
    4 dicky chueng
    5 raymond lam
    raymond lam is soo sexiiii...<33

Talking

1) Ron Ng
    2) Raymond Lam
    3)Bosco Wong
    4)Edison Chan
    5) Juno Mak

there's a couple more but o'well..
    A moment doens't last forever.
    Seriously, it does in my handbook since I don't know how to move on =T

Thumbs up I would have to say....

[01] NICHOLAS TSE
    [02] KANGTA
    [03] DONGWAN
    [04] EDISON CHEN
    [05] JUNJIN

*not in any specific order

NEW ACTORS: LONG-TIME ACTORS
    jack wu wong hei
    ron ng roger kwok
    chris lai louis koo
    bosco wong bobby yeung
    chiliam cheung bowie

1.takuya kimura
    2.daniel wu
    3.guo pin chao
    4.yutaka takenouchi
    5.louis koo(back in his condor hero 95 days)

Vic F4 is number 1
    Love likes a dog, when you chases it runs, when you run it chases, when you stop it shouts:GO GO GO !!!!!
    All my life i wait 4 someone
    And all this time you're the one.

My top 5 Suai ge:

1. Alec Su
    Loved him at first site when I watched HZGG. The hottest 1/2 bald guy I've ever seen!

2. Nicholas Tse
    This man is totally hot and has that to-die-for bad boy thing going on...meanwhile has a heart of gold thing going on too. He composes his own and other people's music, sings, acts, handsome. What more could you ask?

3. Wallace Huo
    When I first saw him in Xi Jie Shao Nian...I thought he was the cutest thing. Then, in Hai tun wan, oohh boy...hotness!!!!! I can't stop smiling everytime I think about him!

4. Edison Chen
    Very good looking. Although he's kinda wimpy to me. Definitely no comparison to Nic. :P

5. Shawn Yue
    When I first watched Ai qing bai pi su. Boy oh boy I tuned in everytime it was on just to see this guy. He has something special.

Talking They Are sooo Kute!

The following is in order of my years of affection:

1. Aaron Kwok: He was cute back when I first fell for him (which was over 10 years ago, when I was but a wee tike); after watching his recent movies, I declare him hot rather than solely cute. Even though he is way older than me, I still find him simply irresistible.

2. Michael Miu Kiu Wai: He started out really hot. In almost all the golden 80's wuxia series graced by his "holy" presence that I saw (I saw quite a few), I loved him. But after seeing his more recent images, I would say that old age had reduced him to cuteness, instead of hotness, in my eyes.

3. Andy Lau: For some reason, I can only describe him as cute. I never found him to be any more than that. Well, I love his singing, so that makes up for his lack of "hotness" in my mind.

4. Roger Kwok and Dicky Cheung: They share the same number slot because I first saw them together in "Nhat Nguyet Than Kiem" (in Viet, spelled wrong?). Of course, in this series I find Roger cute but Dicky annoying. However, in a different series I saw, Dicky was quite cute. I think it is called "Son Tan Lac Wong" (totally spelled wrong). This was the only series that I can recall him actually not possess over-exaggerated acting; he was sometimes funny but very responsible and serious at other times. Dicky was quite lovable in this series.

5. Jimmy Lin: I saw him in a movie once upon a time (with those two little kung-fu fighting bald kids; sorry, I don't know their names) and thought he was very cute. However, recent wuxia series he starred in annoyed me. I recalled that his acting skills was okay in the movie, so why can't he act in the wuxia series. It seemed like he was trying to imitate Dicky Cheung's obnoxious, over-exaggerated comedy and this irritates me beyond description. But, never-the-less, he is still cute.

6. Frankie Lam: I first saw him in "The Revelation of the Last Hero." Didn't remember liking his character until many years after the first time I saw that series. I used to hate his evilness, but more recently, I realized just how cute he was in it (both when innocent and evil). Also, that series was one of the only shows that I find he possessed a passion in; therefore, it is the only show that I declare he can "act" in (all others, he appeared bored or unattached).

7. Louis Koo: He was very cute in "The Return of the Condor Heroes '95 (?)." I adored him for the longest time. Suddenly, he lost his beautiful bow-cut hair and developed an unnatural tan. He dropped drastically on my scale of affection, but he was still way too high up to be erased from my list of cute guys.

8. Alec Su: He is sooo very adorable in Hoan Chau Cac Cac (that is the Viet title, hopefully it is spelled right). Someone said previous that he was the cutest "half-bald guy", and I must agree. Because he seemed somewhat short, he did not qualify for being a "hot" guy in my standards, but he sure is cute.

9. Tony Leung: I know he had been famous for a looong time now, but I have only recently developed a liking for him. This was due to no fault of his, but my own lack of resources. Anywho, I recently purchased "The Yang's Saga" from 1982 (?) and I find him and his character soooo cute in it. Loved his "puppy dog" eyes.

10. Yu Bo: He is fairly new, I think. I just finished "Paradise" and "Legend of the Spirit Mirror" in the prior week. I thought he was very hot in both, even though for some strange reason (contradicting most others in the other forums) I find that I prefer his curly hair over the straight. Well, I like his straight hair in the second part more than his General Long hairdo in the first, but I like the curly mop-head hairdo the best. From images I saw on other sites, it led me to believe that the curly look is his natual look, but I might be wrong. But anywho, I find him very cute when he smiles-esp, when Dau Dau (Ada Choi's character) confessed her strong, unwavering devotion towards him to Tian Tuyet (Monica Chan's character) while being imprisoned, not knowing he was eaves-dropping; when he smiled, I kept thinking, "Isn't that the cutest thing that you ever did see?" Also, I learned that he sang both the beginning and ending themesongs for "Paradise" and that raised his status even more. I simply adored those songs. So, in conclusion, Yu Bo is cute!!!

I could go on and on and on forever, but I think I will stop at 10 cute asian guys.

Oh, btw, Tom Cruise should be on my list, too. But since I declared it was "cute asian guys" in the prior paragraph, Tom Cruise doesn't qualify due to his heritage. But he is cute. One magazine (People, maybe?) said that he possessed an "incandescent smile" and I find that to ring true. When I saw him smiled in "Interview with a Vampire" and "Collatoral," my day sure brightened up. So, yeah, I lied. I will atone by saying, "I think I will stop at 10 cute asian guys plus one gorgeous American!"
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

yes yes. frankie lam truly shines as a villian. there was another one staring bobby au. he was in there as a villian and i liked him evil rather than nice. it did saddens me though.

anywho. . .this thread says 5 cute guys. u went overboard silly Mystic. well anywho. . .u forgot ekin cheng! i really miss the days when he still had short hair. those were the cutest. also liked him much more when he starred in series with nadia chan. they make cute on screen couple (but i'm in wrong thread for this idea).

right now the cutest guy on my list is BENNY CHAN CHIN PANG! i love benniie. he's adorable, cute, hot and much much more!
    Last edited by Cinnamon; 12-08-04 at 12:39 PM.
    Some of us needs to learn how to get our priorities straight and others need to start getting some priorities. . .

Cinnamon:

You were right. I did go overboard, but I couldn't possibly narrow it down to 5; 10 was already hard enough.

About Ekin, I remembered him right after I clicked the submit button but I was too lazy to correct my mistake. I guess I would replace Alec Su w/ Ekin, cuz I like Ekin better. He would be number 7 and Louis Koo number 8 because I saw the Zu Mt. Saga before watching RofCH.

7. Ekin Cheung: In Zu Mt. Saga, I perfer him as an evil character over the kind character, because he looked so much better with that hairdo. Also, like Frankie, Ekin displayed more passion in an evil role. Furthermore, I like Ekin because he was very cute in many a movie back in the day. Esp. the one where 3 sisters were tricked by their father to find boyfriends. Ekin played a righteous guy who ended up with the 3rd sis. Jimmy Lin has a minor role in this movie as the 4th brother, who was so lazy he uses machines (technology) to get himself ready in the morning. Both Ekin and Jimmy were cute in here.
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

think its called "boys are easy". or something on that line. i like ekin in there too. it was when his hair was short. the best part was that it was his twenty-something birthday and he was still a virgin. his mother and friends were worried about him. hee. hee. that was really funniie.
    Last edited by Cinnamon; 12-08-04 at 08:20 PM.
    Some of us needs to learn how to get our priorities straight and others need to start getting some priorities. . .