Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Romance in the Rain

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Gah dont even mention the kissing scenes, especailly the ones with SH and YP *gags* I feel sooo sorry for poor Vicki and yuk, no chemistry at all its like they are forced to kiss yukkkkk

And yes, I hate RP for the way she treats DF (my poor poor baby ) she acts like shes such highly rated and that hes not good enough for her and all... all while poor DF is trying his very best to get her attention and her heart (and getting hurt alot in the process.. which he thinks its all worth it .. my baby...) haha I like the part where he was giving RP a gift (haha yet another one should i say) and she rejected him and his gift (yet once again haha) and all the other skool girls (rp's friends?) were like if u dont want him, I'll surely take him! hahaha.. yup. I would too heeekekekeke

And I definatly HATE SH for the way he treats EITHER girls jumping back and forth... who does he think he is?

YP annoys me with her trying to grasp on to SH (hes not worth it I tell ya)

and last but certainly NOT least (coz I got a whole cast to go thru if i needed haha) DF anoys me too (yes yes im serious) the way hes after RP like theres no better girls in the world... gahhh.. me wanna slap him outta his RP filled head!
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

lol i think all the annoyances u made up were basically the whole plot... but i agree
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

Originally posted by luvalecsu_4evea

And I definatly HATE SH for the way he treats EITHER girls jumping back and forth... who does he think he is?

YP annoys me with her trying to grasp on to SH (hes not worth it I tell ya)
    LOL, Your totally right!!! I can't believe YP was so into SH, Du Fei is much bettter, hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Majority of us rejected Shu Huan...was that because of the character and also an actor (Leo) ?

Haa...ha...I just had a weird though. What if Shu Huan was potrayed by Alec? would that be chanced your point of view about him? would Shu Huan still annoy you guys this much and still hate him?

What do you think?
    Last edited by vanan; 08-16-03 at 09:55 PM.

Hmmm...if Alec played Shu Huan? I think that I would still dislike the character himself, but wouldn't be too annoyed with him. Who could hate the character that Alec protrays? Lol
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Haha, oh dear me.

If Alec played Shu Huan?

That would've been bad because it might have made me dislike Alec, and that's a big nono, right?

Heh...I didn't hate Leo at first...but then I began to simply because I hated Shu Huan.

Hate wishy washy guys...make up your mind!!
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

yeah its all 's fault, and QY too for choosing him as a lead

Yeah at first I was quite taken by Leo's character, but because of his wishy washyness in the character I couldn't stand him. Its the character not Leo. I don't have much against Leo, lol...
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Yeah at first I was quite taken by Leo's character, but because of his wishy washyness in the character I couldn't stand him. Its the character not Leo. I don't have much against Leo, lol...
    I didn't.

Now I do.

i DID ever since the beginning.
    and i still DO.
    and will keep on DOING SO ahahahhahahahhahahaha lol
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

haha for me... I had no idea who this Leo guy is b4 QSSYMM (and even after ) at first I didnt mind SH (or Leo lol) I thought he was quite cute and probably would do a good job as this 'nice' character... then after a while the character really started to piss me off.. and following that Leo... his performance was terriable.. made me at him, and till now, still VERY much against him

As for Alec playing SH... I heard Alec COULD have played SH, the role was offered to him first (just like YQ ) but he turned it down coz of his 'problems' with Vicki and choose the funny yet challenging role of DF instead (GOOD choice Alec!!) but IF alec DID accept as SH, I guess it'll make me LESS annoyed of SH (coz afterall he'll be good to look at at the very least kakaka) but I will still dislike the character... definatly.. but NOT the actor ^^
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Originally posted by luvalecsu_4evea
    As for Alec playing SH... I heard Alec COULD have played SH, the role was offered to him first (just like YQ ) but he turned it down coz of his 'problems' with Vicki
    Uh oh...Alec had problem w/ Vicki? What was it?

Oh boi, oh boi...if he said "yes" to SH role, qssymm would be a perfec series for me ever!

"problems" im talking about is the 'if I act in another serie with her as opposites, Im afriad I'll really fall for her' thing haha dont tell me u havent heard bout that lol

Yea I guess I'd like itmore if ALec played SH (at least theres AV lol) BUT then theres no cute funny ALEC DUFEI!!! NOOOOO
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Talking

I first began watching halfway through the series when I just arrived in Hong Kong...and I saw Vicki and Alec and I so thought they were meant to be the couple!
    So I was kinda peed off at Leo to begin with...hehehe...(I seriously thought that the couple was a misleading thing, and then Shu Huan was gonna run off with Ru Ping leaving Vicki and Alec for each other...*sigh*)
    then just when I was adapting to the fact that Vicki is NOT meant to be with Alec in this series, but with Leo, he goes all undecided on me, and then even gets with Ru Ping (and I didn't see any sign of that Du Fei wanting to get with Yi Ping...), and I started disliking the character...
    now after many re runs, I no longer dislike him as much, but I just think he's dumb....
    smile!^_^
    ...and if you felt happy for that small second, wasn't it worth it!

Actually, this is the series that got me looking for Vicki's site in the internet... Of course, it was HZGG that got me hooked big time, but I saw Vicki through this series first... so this series is pretty memorable for me...

I like her character in here... strong and yet fragile... and I don't think the scene where she jumped from the bridge is an intentional suicide... she was so distraught, what with the head injury and the energy-draining engagement party, that she wasn't thinking when she saw her shoe fell off... she just jumped to get it back, with no thought on ending her life that way... she even told Li Fu Guan (pardon the pinyin... ) that she had no intention to kill herself... that she still had a mother to think of... although I think she forgave Shu Huan waaaay too easily... she should dump him flat when she was awaken from her pneumonia and saw that panda guy there...

As for Ru Ping... god, I hate her... she was so innocent outside and yet she shamelessly told Shu Huan that he could go find her anytime if Yi Ping ever dumped him... my god... where's her feminine pride?? And I couldn't bear her crying all the time and her taking advantage of poor Du Fei...

Shu Huan... ughhhh... I hate hate hate him... Can never stand such an indecisive guy... and his ru ping-yi ping dilemma made me wanted to take a hammer and knocked him out cold...

luckily it's not Alec who took the role... I don't think I can bear seeing him being this wishy-washy guy... the reason I love Yong Qi so much is for the way he's so devoted to Xiao Yan Zi after all... lolz... besides his cutie-ness of course...

I like Du Fei... although not his taste of women... hehehe... and the scene where he hit Shu Huan for hugging Ru Ping made me jumped out of my bed and cheered him... lolz...

My favorite character beside Yi Ping and Du Fei is Yi Ping's dad... he's so charismatic... and I like the way the character softened from a cold father to this caring one...

Plot-wise, I think it's okay... some scenes would be better if they're cut... (yup, agree with you all with the old lady and her cat)... but I love the scene after Yi Ping found Shu Huan hugging Ru Ping... the fire in her eyes, the sharp words... and the revenge she exacted on that unworthy guy...

Just my two cents about this series... (or should I say a dime, what with so much ranting... )

*rolls around laughing*

Chrissy, I was gonna comment on that.

Leo is second best to Alec..*snickers*

Let's see...Shu Huan was offered to Alec first, but he turned it down so as to not act against Vicki again and have rumors sparked again. Then, it was offered to Leo.

HZGG3 was offered to Alec first...when he turned that down, leo got it.

i tell ya, ALec is numero uno! Leo's only a sucker for second-runner up! ahahahhahahaha

lol I would deffientalye not minded at all if Alec had taken SH's role! i mean, ok, sure there's that "swtich-back-n-forth" relationship the guy had. BUT i'm sure with Alec acting the role, he'll be superb at it and makes the character "shine". *cough* unlike leo.
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

No, I would've hated it.

I hate the wishywashy guys. HSDS kinda did annoy me...but he was cute!

My favorite character beside Yi Ping and Du Fei is Yi Ping's dad... he's so charismatic... and I like the way the character softened from a cold father to this caring one...
    I hate Yi Ping's dad for ruining so many women's life. He doesn't even love those women. He just marry them because they look a little bit like his first love. What more, in Yi Ping's mother's case, it's a forced marriage. I will be still ok with him if he treated his wives nicely, but he didn't even do that (except for the last wife).
    Some people might be very touched by his deep love for his first love, but his actions to me is just plain selfishness. I don't care how charismatic or how caring he became, I just don't like him. I was so happy when Yi Ping's mother finally blow up on him (not a big blow up, but it's still good).
    Last edited by kidd; 08-18-03 at 12:52 AM.

I hated what the dad did, but I think the actor did great.