Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: I need help with HSDS

Default I need help with HSDS

well dis is the 1st time HSDS had been exposed to me. im on about episode 13. it is the 2003 version. it is very confusing since i dunt speak madarin (i speak catonese). so can u guys juss help me a bit...

i was wondering how many sects are there!!! i know wu dang, er mei, ming sect, and dunt know the rest

also wondering how cheung wu gei found 9 yin..

and wondering HOW MANY GIRLS LIKE CHEUNG WU GEI

i'll post more if i hav any more questions, thanks
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

ermm, Kun Lun, Shaolin... I think another one that I can't remember.

ZWJ(cheung wu gei) did not find 9 Yin. He finds 9 Yang in a valley, where he stays for a number of years. Despite the name, they have no connection. 9 Yin will come into play later in the story...

4 girls like him (lucky guy)

Hope it helps
    All that's needed to say have been said, why say anything more? The man is drunk, why stay any longer?....
    Quote Originally Posted by Question
    if CarMAN Lee hair is green, then am sure carMAN #$%@ a dog to give birth to you.

Hung Tung(sp?) sect, Beggar Clan, Tin Ying Sect(sp?), Wah San Sect are the others I can think of

The six official sects (the Liu Da Menpai who were originally invading the Ming sect) were Shaolin, Wudang, Ermei, Huashan, Kongdong and Kunlun. In Cantonese it would be Siu Lam, Mou Tong, Ngor Mei, Wah San, Hong Dong and Kuan Lun (yucky Cantonese pinyin). Tianying Sect (Tin Ying) was Eagle King's sect after he left the Ming, but he led them back to the Ming Sect to help out when he heard that his old sect was being invaded.

Other clans like the beggar clan just took advantage after the six big sects had retreated and invaded when the Ming sect was wounded.

Ian
    Last edited by Ian Liew; 12-19-03 at 03:29 PM.

ooo thanx a lot

also can u guys plz give me sum bakbground info of that girl in er mei with the hankerchief (dunt know name), like how did she know we gei when they were grown up ???? also who is the 2 girl with the scar face???

The girl in Emei met ZWJ when ZSF was bringing him to shaolin to find a possible cure for his injury. I think ZSF saves her. She takes care of ZWJ when he is really sick along the journey, giving him her Handkerchief when they part. When ZSF returns to Wudang, he sends her to Emei because it is inappropriate for her to stay in Wudang. They meet again years later when The leader of Emei (can't remember her name) captures him because the scar faced girl poisoned one of her disciples. ZWJ ends up curing her disciple. ZZR realizes who he is when she looks into his duffle bag and finds the handkerchief she gave him. ZWJ recognizes her immediatly when he hears her name. Anyway, he and the scar faced girl go with the Emei sect for a couple of days (to make sure the disciple is fully cured). ZZR brings them food, and tells him she knows who he is (he's been using a fake name all this time, so even the scar girl doesn't know he's the guy she's been looking for) She asks him why he still has the handkerchief she gave him and he replies that he remembers everyone who has been nice too him. He makes her promise not to reveal his identity because everyone wants him to tell them the location of his godfather.

The girl with the scar face is the daughter of the son of the White Browed Eagle King (ZWJ's Grandfather from the ming sect). She had a falling out with her dad so she follows the Chestnut Granny around. When she was young, she and the Chestnut Granny tried to kidnap ZWJ onto an island, but ZWJ bites her hand and runs away (leaving a bite mark). When she grows up and she searches for him everywhere because she cannot forget him. When she does meet him, she doesn't believe its really him.
    Last edited by JigSta; 12-20-03 at 10:01 AM.
    All that's needed to say have been said, why say anything more? The man is drunk, why stay any longer?....
    if CarMAN Lee hair is green, then am sure carMAN #$%@ a dog to give birth to you.

The leader of Emei at that time was Miejue. How could you forget her GREAT name, Jigsta?

Originally posted by Guo Xiang
    The leader of Emei at that time was Miejue. How could you forget her GREAT name, Jigsta?
    Miejue! Ofcourse!! How could I forget who my toilet is named after

Hmm, I shouldn't be making fun of a member or your sect...

*Jigsta runs for cover...*

Originally posted by JigSta
    Miejue! Ofcourse!! How could I forget who my toilet is named after

Hmm, I shouldn't be making fun of a member or your sect...

*Jigsta runs for cover...*
    Oh it's perfectly all right. I don't like her that much anyway. You can even name the water for washing feet after her anyway.

Nice new avatar, GX.

u noe all this stuff that u guys have written, is it from the original novel or is it from hsds03? coz i noe its not hsds00 for sure. coz if its hsds03, i think its best if u guys write about the stuff that happens in the novel, coz its the original stuff... so like u noe. =] *shines teeth and smiles innocently*
    *£övë ¢härmäïnë §hëH 4ëvä*

*~* mah other faves *~*
    ++ Alyssa Chia ++
    --- Kristy Yeung ---

Da azn devil,

Whatever that JigSta posted was from the novel.

i see

but who is the girl with the scar face with the leader of ming's sect's daughter?

Originally posted by LuNaR
    i see

but who is the girl with the scar face with the leader of ming's sect's daughter?
    A damn fine looking girl
    I mean...one of ZWJ's many admirers. Do you wan't to know more? I don't know if I should spoil it for you...

yes spoil it becuz i dunt really know mandarin... kant understand all of it... im at the part where she and zheung wu gei are trapped inside a mountain... i know they're chasing dis monk dude, but who is SHE!?

She's the daughter of ZMK's mother's brother.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

yes spoil it becuz i dunt really know mandarin... kant understand all of it... im at the part where she and zheung wu gei are trapped inside a mountain... i know they're chasing dis monk dude, but who is SHE!?
    xiao zhao, right? shez princess of persian ming sect i think

Sorry for the mistake. Xiao Zhao is the daughter of 'Purple Cape Dragon King'.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Originally posted by superboy
    She's the daughter of ZMK's mother's brother.
    Why don't you just say Zhu-er is the daughter of Wuji's (maternal) uncle or just say she's his cousin? You just had to go one big round.
    Last edited by Guo Xiang; 12-24-03 at 03:46 AM.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

some people just like talking in circles...lol